Deer in the Headlights

Story Info
Man on his way to a date has his head turned.
2.2k words
4.05
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the street lost in my own head as usual. I was in a good mood. It was finally the weekend and I'd just turned over a new leaf. It was was exciting although I had to admit I was a bit nervous for the new phase of my life and particularly about the date I was going on later this afternoon. Reaching my destination, the new coffee shop I'd been meaning to try, I wasn't paying attention and before I'd even got in the door I nearly walked into a curvy, super smartly dressed woman. I just about managed to avoid knocking into her and averted my eyes to the floor in uncomfortable embarrassment. I apologised and held the door open for her. She didn't seem to mind too much though, she barely glanced at me before entering.

Good one, very smooth I thought. Oh well. At least you didn't crash into her. It could have been worse.

The place was busy but I didn't see much in the way of a queue so walked right up to the counter. I'll take a cup of...

*Ahem

I stopped and looked around. The woman from the door was stood right behind me. I turned to face her and was immediately confronted by her large chest meeting my eyeline. She was about my height but was wearing a pair of killer heels that put her ample bossom was unavoidably in my gaze. I stopped in my tracks at the sight and nearly forgot myself. I was staring at the breathtaking curves. The buttons of her winter coat strained to hold in what must have been a knee buckling sight within.

Thank god I caught myself and looked up to meet her eyes. She was stunning. I was taken aback by how attractive she was. Long curly brown hair, luscious full lips popped with her red lipstick, and curves, curves to die for. Her eyes were drilling holes in the clumsy arsehole who had nearly crashed into her and was now seemingly jumping the queue. Her faced expressed her mood, her eyebrows raised in a way that I knew meant 'I was next'. No words were needed.

Oh I'm so sorry, you were next? Yes. Sorry, of course, go a head.

She seemed to consider me for a moment before stepping in front of me. I'd be annoyed at myself for acting so rudely regardless but this woman was absolutely gorgeous. She must think I'm an arsehole.

Great way to make an impression, I thought as I stared up at the ceiling.

When I looked down she was making her order, and bent forward to look at the snacks and pastries on display. Wow I sighed. Sometimes life is good.

Her outfit perfectly captured her hour glass figure and her tight pert bum was on display as if it was being presented to me.

Jesus, I said under my breath automatically. Only for her to lean in further down to point at something, causing her skirt to inch up further revealing tiniest hint of what must be black lace stockings holding up her fine fishnets.

I couldn't help but to feel a swelling in my pants...

What I would give to have to be with someone like this. What I'd give to have the chance to spoil her rotten, treat her like a princess. Do girls want that? I didn't know. My brain quickly pivoted to another thought. The powerful thought of what I would give right now to step forward and press my crotch against her bum as she was bent over like that. What I would give to just see her without that coat off. My mind was racing through thirsty, thirsty thoughts. I didn't know women who looked like that actually dressed like that out in the wild... I mean in porn they do, obviously. But no one I knew or had met had ever chosen to dress so confidently, with such sex appeal, at least in my company.

I wondered where you could meet women like this... Coffee shops, evidently. Duh. But I meant meet meet. Like who does a woman like that date? Not people like me. Not that I have a bad self image. I wasn't too down on myself really. I was a very celtic looking if average guy. My red beard seemed to be a popular with some girls. I wonder if she was into them. I was happy with my enough with how I looked, and had worked I'd carved out a decent, athletic physique in the gym. I flexed my arms, they felt good in the sleeves of this extra smedium t-shirt I had on under my hoodie, but I don't think that would make much of a difference with an absolute goddess like her. I wonder if she knew that there was literally millions of men like me who'd let a woman like her walk all over them just for the chance to sniff her panties. I bet her panties smell incredible.

Ok Joe, you're staring at a woman's bum in public. Get it together. I smiled to myself at how my mind had raced through these lusty day dreams just at the glimpse of some fishnets. Well, not just the fishnets, it was the lace tops that had sent my mind racing. I wonder what it would take for her to date me...

"A lot probably" I realistically admitted, only to hear "excuse me?" from the woman as a confused response. She'd finished at the counter and was now facing me. Shit, did I say that out loud? I began to feel heat in my ears.

"Oh nothing, I was just talking to myself. About, well... I was miles away". I stepped aside to let her pass for the third time today, and gestured for her to go past with my hand. She didn't move. Her posture shifted to one side and her free hand went to her hip as she considered me for a moment. I stayed still, frozen in the 'after you' pose I'd made. There was a look on her face that I couldn't quite read. It didn't look annoyed or anything I'd call negative, curious maybe? or as if she was figuring out something. After what felt like ages she gave me one more look up and down, seemed to say something that sounded like 'huh' before passing me with a perfunctory "thanks".

I ordered my cup of tea and scanned room for a seat. Nothing. Upstairs it is, and I headed to the equally busy second floor. I negotiated my way deeper into the seating area and couldn't see much in the way of space. But as luck would have it, I spied a couple getting up from their table to leave and made my way to their spot. I sat down on the both side facing out and reached into my bag for my headphones. When I looked up i could feel someone looking over me. It was her. Shit, had I done something else to her? Had she come to tell me off for staring earlier? Maybe I should have offered to buy her her coffee for nearly flattening her?

"Oh, hi!" I said with a forced smile to hide my social awkwardness. "It's you again". Do not stare I told myself. Don't be weird.

"Is this seat free?" She asked flatly, nodding to the seat opposite mine. It's just so busy.

Yes of course. By all means. I replied with a mix of eagerness and anxiety. Fit girls made me anxious. They always have done. Despite my introverted personality I could talk to pretty much anyone but attractive women made me feel like a lost teenager. As a result I'd sometimes fumbled my way into a friend zone or harmless work colleague status with one or two over the years. But I was incapable of flirting, I couldn't get my head round it. It was times like this I wish I had that skill. So her sitting here wasn't the gift it might have been to more confident men.

She stood there for a moment looking down her chest at me. Her boobs must be huge, even through her cost they were impossible to ignore. I was quickly hyper aware that I'd make her uncomfortable if she saw me looking and began trying to look anywhere else.

Er, so? She said, motioning to the seat.

"Huh? Oh, the chair, you want me to..?" I jumped up and rushed to the other side and pulled it out for her. Girls like gentlemen, Joe. Duh.

She looked me up and down again, as I got closer, gave a small smile before turning to sit. As she took her seat I felt her hair whip me across the face. What just happened?! Oh my god, I felt giddy as I allowed her scent to engulf my senses. Did she notice her hair touched me just now? She didn't apologise, maybe it was deliberate? Ok, now you're being ridiculous.

Sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to queue jump.

Or walk into me? She replied not looking up from her the book she'd opened.

Ah. Yeah, or that. I should be more careful. I mumbled.

I sat down and got my phone out. I had a message from the date I was meeting later this afternoon. Things had been going well and I was confident that tonight I was going to shag her. Gill, was her name and she was really nice. Nice and warm and caring. And nice. Nothing wrong with nice. But I struggled to believe that nice girls dressed like the one the woman opposite me did. Even reading her book she radiated sex appeal. But at least I had a date. I was hoping things would progress tonight. I wanted to bang her but the first thing I wanted to do was taste her pussy. I was pretty much obsessed with eating girls out in truth. If I had it my way I'd eat out any girl who asked me to, any time, any place, anywhere. But the world doesn't work like that sadly for me. And them.

As shy as I can be I felt the need to say something, anything. Maybe I'll make a good impression and she'll remember me as something other than the clumsy weirdo from the coffeeshop. Maybe we'll become friends and I can hang out with her and she'll ask my opinions on her other incredible outfits. Maybe we'll get really close but never fuck, and I'll end up secretly pining for her for the rest of time. Jesus, what is the matter with me, snap out of it.

Going on a date? She asked out of the blue.

Ha, er, yeah, I am as it goes. That's weird you guessed that. How'd you know?

You're looking at tinder.

Oh yeah, right, duh. Yes. Date number 3.

It's going well then? She asked almost skeptically. That's cute. Show me her picture.

"Er, of course, here". I handed the phone over without thinking. Shit, why had I handed this girl my phone with the tinder app open?!

"Gill. Aw, she's gorgeous. You've done really well for yourself there, er...?" She trailed off waiting for me to tell her my name.

"Oh, I'm Joe. Nice to meet you" I said sticking out a hand for her to shake. She looked at it, tilted her head to the side and then slowly reached out her arm. In doing so she dropped my phone.

Oops. Oh dear she said pulling her hand back.

I think it went under the table she said making no effort to move.

That's fine. Don't worry, I'll get it.

I quickly got down on all fours and looked around under the table. This is going well I thought, I'm down on all fours after 2 sentences. I couldn't see it. I became acutely aware that it wasn't a good look to be spending this amount of time under the table. I scanned the floor. It can't have gone far. Then I saw it. It was under her foot. Didn't she notice it? I tentatively reached for it and tried to pick it up but she seemed to only put more weight on it.

It's er, It's under your foot I said from under the table.

I didn't hear an acknowledgment, but she shifted slightly in her seat. The next thing I knew her knees parted giving me the view of a lifetime. Her fishnets ran up to her inner thighs, which were exquisitely outlined by the black straps on her suspenders.

Holy fucking shit... I was mesmerized. I was fighting every instinct in my body and mind to bury my face into the black silk panties that were only inches away.

Are you ok? I heard her inquire as she moved her foot off the phone and closed her legs.

I reached for the phone and tried to stand up. Shit, had she noticed me looking up her skirt? Panicked, I shouted found it and promptly banged my head on the table standing up too fast...

To be continued