Deerfield Academy

Story Info
Nomi finally gets noticed, unfortunately.
10.9k words
4.42
28.5k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

Naomi had only been at the exclusive private school because her father was the lead maintenance man. It was a good job that paid in the high 6 figures, and he was required to live on site. This meant that Naomi and his wife Brenda, came with him.

Deerfield Academy and College housed student grades 6th through 12th on one half of the campus; the opposite side held a private college.

Deerfield College, several acres away on the other side of the sprawling, 1000 acre campus, was small and mainly consisted of former Deerfield Academy students. It was a boarding school for wealthy WASPs. Deerfield Academy didn't advertise. You either knew about it or you did not.

Its graduates were 'masters of the universe' and came from the 'best' families in the country. Nepotism ensured all Deerfield Academy students would remain wealthy and have the best of everything their entire lives.

When Naomi arrived as a 6th grader, she was an anomaly among the rich kids. A Black girl! They all expected her to be cool and fun, like they imagined all Black people were. She wasn't. She was a big nerd.

Naomi or Nomi as her family called her, was always very quiet and soft spoken. After a while, the students pretty much ignored her when they realized her main interest was books.

She wasn't much to look at either. 2 long braids on either side of her head, rolled Princess Leah style. Her prescription-less glasses that she wore because she thought they made her look even smarter, and most days of the week, an oversized man's Deerfield Academy sweatshirt with school approved leggings and converse.

She kept her head down and quietly, excelled at the rigorous academics, despite her formative years at public school. Nomi loved reading all kinds of books, and she was thriving in the course of study at Deerfield. Instructors were surprised and pleased at Naomi's intelligence.

They often challenged the girl with additional assignments, that included extra reading. Many of them were surprised that a girl with her upbringing was so astute at their lessons.

She would excel at every assignment, except ones that required her to speak in front of the class, ask questions for clarification, or required any sort of assertions that were verbal.

She worked hard, focusing on 'animal studies' for several years. She planned to be a veterinarian. She had secretly been applying at various veterinarian schools and was struggling to find a way to pay tuition. Deerfield College had a veterinarian school, but that was her last resort.

She was the teacher's pet at the academy, and the biggest nerd, well one of them, at the school. Most kids ignored her and that was fine with her. Every once in a while, they would tease her or she was the butt of a joke, but hardly ever now that she was a Sr.

At her high school graduation, The administrators at the college had assured Naomi's parents that the college had a place for Naomi as well, should she wish to continue her education there after graduating high school.

Her parents had been overjoyed. They had laughed, sang and danced in the kitchen of their tiny cottage while Nomi sat, trying to be happy, but miserable. All she wanted was to get away from these people. Now it looked like she was stuck for another 4 years. She dealt with it, inwardly, but reasoned she could look forward to her freedom, once she was a licensed veterinarian.

All their family had rejoiced when Naomi's father got the job and moved them out of their Brooklyn borough. They all acted like they'd received a golden ticket. If they only knew, Naomi thought. This place was not all that. She missed Brooklyn terribly, whenever she went home.

Her cousin was fascinated though, and pumped Naomi regularly for stories about the kids she went to school with. After years of listening to Naomi's stories about the raunchy behavior of her classmates, Diamond suddenly decided she would come spend two weeks with Naomi, after Naomi had graduated from the academy.

Diamond was the type of Black girl Deerfield kids loved. She was wild and cursed like a sailor. She was loud and funny, overtly sexy in her style of dress, could dance and smoked weed daily. She was basically Naomi's opposite.

Diamond wouldn't let Naomi sit at home either. Once the effervescent girl arrived at the school in upstate New York, she instantly had party invitations and a weed connection; she insisted Nomi accompany her everywhere.

She dolled Nomi up and convinced her to drop the stupid glasses. Naomi had to admit she felt good looking at the image of herself in the mirror.

Her cousin had released the 'Leah' buns and arranged Nomi's hair in soft, jet black, coily ringlets that fell past her cocoa brown shoulders. Diamond was going to put fake lashes on Naomi, but her lashes were already super long. A few coats of mascara, lip gloss and earrings and Naomi was gorgeous.

Diamond shook her head and wished she had Naomi's attributes. She damn sure wouldn't be hiding them. Who's embarrassed by Double D's, a tiny waist and a fat ass? Diamond had more of a dancer's slim figure, but she was proud of her little bubble butt.

Diamond made Naomi wear her most modest outfit; a red tank top mini dress. She wanted Naomi to go out in just panties, but she insisted on jeans shorts underneath.

Another battle was shoes. Diamond was ready to throw Naomi's converse in the trash! They settled on flat sandals with rhinestones and jewels covering the thong between Naomi's painted red toenails. Big hoop earrings and Naomi was set. She hardly recognized herself. Gone was the pre pubescent fat and in its place were luscious curves.

"36 - 24 - 38! Weight 128!" her gym teachers had screamed out across the gym. Physical maintenance was important at Deerfield and the gym teachers love to keep track of the ladies' progress. One of them leered at Naomi and said she was surprised Naomi had 'all that' under the sweatshirt. Naomi had been shocked!

Diamond came out of the cottage's one small bathroom, fluffing her weave, in ridiculously short jeans shorts that revealed a large section of her butt cheeks. Her Candies heels and a silk shirt she hadn't bothered to button, completed her outfit. The shirt was tightly knotted over her light brown/yellow stomach and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra. Her face was fully made up with artistically applied eyeshadow playing up her green eyes.

Diamond was 20, and she was a male magnet that loved 2 things; fucking and money. She jumped at the chance to come up here and fuck some rich white boys.

2 weeks after her arrival, (and departure, very soon thereafter), there was a fight in the cafeteria between 2 athletes she had been with.

One was named Paul. He had followed Diamond into the girl's restroom one day after summer activities had ended, intent on having her.

Diamond had been on campus for exactly 3 days. Her appearance in the school cafeteria created silence for several minutes, as she accompanied her embarrassed cousin to her regular table.

She strutted, smiled and waved, like a celebrity. She was dressed in skin tight jeans, high heels, and a tube top; definitely not Deerfield approved clothing. She looked hot as fuck, and she knew it.

She swung her weave exaggeratedly, and poked her little booty out as she sat down, smiling at everyone.

Several students approached Naomi's table that day and sat with them, peppering Diamond with questions. She ate it up, loving the attention, showing off her body and being overtly sexual in her responses.

She was fascinated by the large campus and was wandering around, exploring the empty classrooms, while Naomi read in the library, a few days later.

She was wearing her Candies (her faves since they added 3 inches to her 5' 1 height), and a big men's shirt that was belted, completely naked underneath.

Diamond had been surprised when the large boy burst into the restroom as she looked in the mirror.

Before she had had time to react, the 18 year old linebacker had grabbed her from behind. His aggressiveness had turned her on, so she allowed him to grab and grope her. He made a groaning/growling noise in his chest when he realized she wore no panties.

She stood with her legs apart as he roughly fingered her and kissed her neck and face, sloppily. She reached back and rubbed his dick through his sweatpants behind her; his dick was a decent size. Why not? Her pussy was getting slick from his attention.

She turned to pull his pants down and was about to go to her knees to suck him, but he pulled her into a stall. Paul sat on the toilet and yanked the slim girl up into his lap, then down, unceremoniously, onto his cock. He hadn't believed she'd been so responsive and he wanted to fuck before he came from the excitement!

He'd seen her walking around and exploring the campus and snuck away from his friends to follow her, unnoticed. When he saw her go down the empty hallway, he immediately thought to force himself on her, but this was better.

He knew he wouldn't last long, so he pulled her roughly, up-and-down on his dick. He gritted his teeth and growled, manhandling the sexy, slim girl in his lap.

He'd never been with a Black girl before, and this one was beautiful and hot! She had her hands on his shoulders and was meeting him thrust for thrust, as she straddled him. This was Diamond's 1st fuck since she arrived at the school 3 days ago, and she was horny as hell.

Diamond hadn't told her aunt and uncle, but her parents had STRONGLY suggested, she leave their Brooklyn borough for a spell.

Diamond had caused a big commotion in her neighborhood and at her school. At Reading High School, she'd fucked multiple athletes, 2 male teachers and a female administrator. In the neighborhood, she'd had sexual relations with a married man in her building, a drug dealer and Mr. Afron, who owned the corner bodega.

She couldn't get enough and loved the feeling of sex; she loved a beautiful penis and was an expert a sucking cock and deep throat. She wasn't really into women, but had let several go down on her. Diamond always wanted to come.

She couldn't resist an aggressive male who violated standard codes of conduct. She was very beautiful and petite, so many men approached her, but there had to be that something; if there was, they could get it. They could get it very, very good.

She didn't feel anything emotionally, just physically. She was attracted to beautiful, sexy people.

She could tell this boy was shocked at her freaky behavior; that turned her on even more. Paul was babbling as he fucked her. His hips moving furiously, as he approached his orgasm. The smack of their flesh together echoed through the bathroom. They were both grunting; Diamond was talking nasty,

"Fuck this pussy, baby boy. Come inside me! Fill me up. I want your come. I want it inside me!"

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap... The sounds of their flesh slapping together as they fucked, Diamond's light brown breast, bouncing in Paul's face and her profane language, drove Paul over the edge.

He roared loudly, trying to grind his cock up into her as deep as he could and came. Rope after rope shot in to her; the sensations driving the 6' 3, 200 pound boy to his feet.

He held Diamond up, his arm under her ass and impaled on his cock, as he shot his semen into her.

Diamond laughed and giggled, holding on to his neck as she rose in the air, her legs wrapped around his waist, and her man's shirt wide open. He was so tall, she could see over into the other stall.

There was a blonde girl in there, rubbing herself furiously between her legs, looking back at her wide eyed. Diamond laughed again and covered her mouth, while Paul held her rooted to the stall door. He jerked and twitched between her legs for several seconds, breathing heavily, his face in her neck.

After a minute, Paul slowly lowered Diamond to the ground, looking at her in amazement. Everyone had seen Naomi's hot cousin and now he had fucked her!

He was still adjusting his sweats, clumsily and trying to catching his breath, when she opened the stall door, and click-clacked out of the bathroom, buttoning her shirt. She didn't bother to wipe Paul's come dripping between her thighs.

As she stepped out of the bathroom, there were 2 male teachers approaching. They were both stunned briefly, at the sight of Diamond emerging in the empty area, but one stuttered,

"H...Hello, young lady."

"Hello." Diamond said, smiling. She strolled past them, down the hall.

She was walking away casually, both turned still watching her, when Paul came stumbling out after her. Both teachers immediately lit in to him for being in the girl's bathroom as Diamond slipped away.

The 2nd boy in the cafeteria fight, Diamond had been with at the 1st party she was invited to, the weekend she arrived. This was the party that she and Naomi were dressing to attend.

At 11 PM they were standing on the front porch of the cottage, when a boy appeared. He had curly blonde hair that flopped over his brown eyes. He was tall, slim and gangly, but oozed the confidence and swagger that attracted Diamond. His name was Steven. Naomi had seen him on their basketball team.

"Looking good, ladies. Wow, check you out Naomi! Wait till everyone sees you!" he enthused.

Naomi blushed to her toes, but was secretly pleased.

He winked and led Diamond by the hand down the stairs. He walked them to 2 more dormitories that had a couple of party girls waiting out front to join the trek.

The group walked for several minutes, Diamond cracking everyone up the whole way.

Diamond and Naomi thought that they were still on school property, but they weren't. The path that they were on, actually led to the Williamson estate. Both their sons attended Deerfield; Steven's half brother, Liam was a senior/freshman in academy/college at the school... again.

Liam was 21 and bored. He'd just spent his last year at Deerfield Academy, (You had to exit at 21). He was resigned to graduating from the college with a business degree, and entering the boring world of finance. Eventually, he'd marry some boring twat, shoot out a couple of kids, and wait to die.

He was already rich. He'd already fucked hundreds of girls. He had been all over the world in his family's private jet. Whatever.

He was feeling pretty bummed about his cushioned, privileged existence when Steven led in some freshman girls, Diamond and another brown skinned girl.

Diamond led the group of giggling girls to the dance floor. Soon, they were all dancing suggestively, to hip hop in the middle of the kids standing around. Only the brown skin girl hadn't joined them.

Liam snorted, then stopped short. Was that Naomi? Mousy nerdy Naomi? Damn, she looked hot! That red dress was showing every curve! He'd had no idea that was the body she had under the huge sweatshirt she wore every single day.

He watched her look around the room. For the 1st time, he noticed she was very pretty. Her hair looked luxurious, long and wild. He wanted to put his hands in it. It was sexy. He'd never seen it down before. She had a very tiny waist; nice tits. Liam was staring.

Naomi was mortified to notice that the room had come to a standstill when people realized who she was. Even with her cousin's spectacle, half the room stared at Naomi in shock. She looked beautiful. That had never happened before. Girls from her classes actually waved and smiled at her. Naomi waved back, shyly.

Boys were immediately handing Diamond and the other dancing girls cups. 2 boys approached Naomi as well, each fake arguing about whose drink she would take. Liam noticed and immediately made a beeline towards them. He knew their drinks were roofied.

"Hey fellas!" he said over the loud music.

"What's up, Lee?" Damien said.

Stone just nodded.

"Why don't you guys go ahead and drink those? I'll get Naomi a drink." Liam said, flatly.

Naomi was standing, stunned, at 3 boys all around her, one Liam Williamson III, all American everything.

Naomi thought he was beautiful. He reminded her of a young John Travolta in her mom's favorite movie, 'Saturday Night'. She had always been too shy to even look directly at him, and now he was standing in front of her.

"Drink them." Liam said again.

Damien tried to fake a smile for a second, but Stone drank his, dropped his cup and walked away. He got into his car and drove to his dorm, barely making it before he felt the roofie.

"Fucking Liam..." he thought, as his mind slipped away.

Damien tried to sip his, but Liam stared hard at him. Damien turned red in the face, but drank it down.

He didn't leave though. He went and sat on a couch and was still there several hours later.

Naomi had been shocked enough at the boys coming over to speak to her, but now Liam Williamson III, the most handsome and wealthy boy at the school was before her.

He was saying something to both boys as they drank. He was very tall. Well over 6'. Naomi couldn't really tell from her 5' height. Now she wished she'd worn heels.

He had dark, straight, shoulder length hair and very blue eyes. He was slim but not skinny. He had a tattoo on his arm she could see from her peripheral vision, as she looked at the floor. She always stared at his tattoo; it was an intricately designed dagger on his forearm.

She looked up because he was saying something to her now; she couldn't hear over the music.

He took her by her elbow and waist, walking her backwards a few feet; she almost stumbled, he'd maneuvered her so quickly.

He opened a door and led her on to a long veranda. She could see her classroom building and the lush landscape of Deerfield Academy. It seemed far in the distance.

At Liam's appearance on the balcony, his man servant had immediately appeared. Liam nodded at Art and Art knew Liam wanted a special cocktail for his guest. He smiled and went to prepare it. His young master was such a rascal, he smirked.

"Much better. We can actually hear each other out here." Liam said and smiled brightly at Naomi.

She smiled too. He was struck again at how pretty and different she looked. She was so sexy. He kept looking at her full, glossy lips. Her lashes were fluttering as she answered his conversational questions. He was trying to be charming, but it had been so long since he had had to be. Most people just did what he requested like Stone, no matter his personality. He was Liam Williamson III.

He could tell she was a little frightened and nervous around him. He liked that. He had seen her sneaking looks at him over the years. He thought it was funny and cute at 1st, but now it gave him the confidence to decide to devour her, completely. She probably had no idea what her juicy body needed, but Liam did.

"I better see what my cousin is up to." Naomi smiled shyly.

Right then, Art appeared with their drinks.

"Have a soda with me 1st, please?" Liam smiled.

Naomi always wished later, she had listened to her gut; it said his smile did not reach his eyes, but she wanted to be polite.

She took the drink and they sat at a bistro table on the veranda. He told her that she looked beautiful and asked her why she never had dressed up before. She blushed and couldn't answer that she didn't know how.

She could see Diamond inside dancing with Steven as she and Liam sipped their drinks outside. The couple were grinding on each other on the 'dance floor'.

Diamond's ass was twerking against Steven's pelvis. They looked like they were fucking to the beat. 'Omg...' Naomi was so embarrassed.

She drank her drink and looked away from her cousin's vulgar show. She was looking everywhere except at Liam. He was drinking his drink, watching her and waiting for the added ingredient to kick in. She'd had enough to be affected, but he wanted her to drink it all.

He looked at her full tits in the red mini. The night breeze made her nipples apparent through her bra in the dress. Liam was transfixed. He was trying to guess her measurements. He would have to check the gym log.

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers