Deerfield Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her slowly sliding in and out, making love to her. Liam held her legs wide and leaned forward. He squeezed and sucked her breast, rubbed her clit; he was trying to make her enjoy it, even in her handcuffed state.

She was embarrassed and tried to fight it, but soon she was moaning and moving her hips, involuntarily. He loved the sexy noises she made when she got excited; he could feel her pussy seeping wetness onto his cock.

They fucked for several long minutes, Liam turning Nomi's face back to his if she tried to look away from his intense blue eyes. He wanted to see the shame she felt that their screwing created in her mind, as her body gave itself to him.

Liam rubbed her clit, trying to ensure that they would come together; that she'd come on his dick.

They banged together more frantically as they

both approached orgasm. Nomi was gasping and meeting Liam's thrust, looking deep into his eyes, when she stiffened and cried out. The sound and her pussy pulsating on his dick, triggered Liam's own intense orgasm.

Both were shouting, as they exploded together. Liam grunted as they clung to each other. Nomi was crying real tears from the intensity as Liam continued grinding his hip into her, caressing and kissing her everywhere, not wanting it to end.

They held each other close for several minutes, breathing heavily. Nomi was the first to try and pull away, embarrassed at how she had behaved; again. Liam held her tight. 'Damn, this is good pussy', he thought.

He looked down at Nomi, ignoring the anger in her eyes.

"I could get used to this." he whispered, stroking her face.

Nomi's eyes got huge, and then closed. Liam laughed heartily, then he slapped her tit, making her jump. He uncuffed her wrist and massaged it while he looked in his dresser drawer. He found some cream and rubbed it into her sore wrist, grinning at her looking like an impossibly handsome, ravishing devil. She looked away, hating him.

"Take a bath. Don't try to run, Nomi. I have some morning after pills I want you to take."

She sighed with relief and went to bathe, feeling sore everywhere and icky.

Liam threw on his robe and went to find Steven. He wasn't in his room so he went to their 'playroom'.

Sure enough, there was Diamond in a stockade, Steven fucking her ass again.

Diamond was moaning, winding her hips and accepting Steven’s cock in her ass again. Liam noticed red cane marks on Diamond's light yellow back and he was surprised Diamond had allowed that. Steven was a true dominant. Poor Diamond. She had no idea who she'd been grinding on. He watched them fuck. After a few minutes, he pulled out and came on Diamond's little bubble ass. She arched her back when Steven slapped her butt cheeks and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and kissing her.

He sighed, satisfied then turned and saw Liam. He smiled, pulled up his sweats and the half brothers greeted each other. Steven stepped into the hall, leaving Diamond in the stockade, and they headed to the bar. It was their ritual; their father's too, if he was present. They didn't invite him to parties with Deerfield students, though. Steven was also 21.

"Uber seems pointless," Steven laughed. "Can Naomi even walk back?" he questioned, then laughed again at his own joke.

Liam sipped his drink and didn't respond.

"Li?" Steven said.

No one who looked at them would be able to see that they were brothers; half brothers anyway. Steven's hair was curly and blonde and his eyes a crisp brown.

His mother and Liam's mother had been friends who were both fucking the married, 40 year old Liam Jr., while college roommates. They had, scandalously, given birth 2 days apart.

Liam Jr. had taken one look at the boys and given Liam the 'III' moniker because of his dark hair, like his own. He was Liam Stevenson III. Steven was given the family's middle name. He was Steven Liam Williamson. The boys would often use their similarity in name and different appearances, to deceive.

Liam Jr. divorced his 1st wife, married Liam's mom and put Steven's in a beautiful home on the vast estate. Eventually, Steven's mother had married a friend of Liam Jr's when the boys were 10.

She moved away to live with him, but knew better than to try to take Steven with her. He and Liam both belong to their father, 100%.

Liam Jr.'s 1st marriage had produced 2 spoiled, bubble headed daughters, but his boys were his pride and joy. They could do no wrong. He happily bailed them out of 'situation' after 'situation'. 'Boys will be boys', their father would reason.

"Do you have Diamond's phone?" Liam responded.

Steven took it from his pocket and handed it to Liam. Dumb girl. She had an easy swipe designed to unlock her phone. He had seen her do it at the party.

He sent the text he'd lied to Nomi about earlier. A few seconds later an 'Ok' reply from Nomi's mom. Liam smiled.

"I'm not done with... Nomi, yet." He burst out laughing when Steven looked at him, incredulously. They had a strict 'one and done' policy, but Steven shrugged. He was enjoying Diamond.

Underneath her tough talk, she was a true submissive. She had told him about Paul and he couldn't wait to talk shit to him. The brothers ate a late lunch and laughed about the party and the girls they held captive.

Liam wasn't worried about Nomi, his room door was locked from the outside.

He headed back about a few hours later and she was sitting on his bed in his other robe. He laughed because she put on his and not the short female one there.

He smiled and held the door open for Art, who had brought her orange juice, blueberry pancakes and turkey sausage.

She gasped as the man servant set a table before her. She looked at Liam. He was smiling. It seemed to reach his eyes this time. She turned back to her favorite breakfast. The same thing she ate every morning in the school cafeteria. She was very surprised he had paid any attention to her and felt her cheeks get warm.

He sat across from her and watched her eat. She was too hungry to be embarrassed, it had been almost 24 hours since she had any food. She chewed slowly to ease her sore jaw. Art served her like there were 3 of her and she was full after a few bites. Especially, with Liam sitting there staring.

She was aching it seemed, everywhere. He seemed to realize her thought and produced a bottle of aspirin. He made a dramatic deal of opening it and producing 2. She took them without hesitation. She wanted anything to stop the ache she felt in multiple places. Her thighs felt like she had been exercising for hours.

"You done?" Liam asked and immediately began digging in to her leftovers. As she watched him eat the food, she felt better. A lot better. She started to feel a tingling sensation in her toes and she looked down at them. They seemed to twinkle as she wiggled them. She looked up. Damn it! He had drugged her again! He smiled and put the empty plates aside.

"Why?" Naomi pouted. "I want to go home!" She was scared of what he was going to do. He had said all her holes. He got up and led her back to the bed. He slipped the robe from her shoulders and took his off.

Naomi stared at the tall, beautiful, dark haired man before her. He was entirely gorgeous. She ran her hands over his chest and down his stomach, finally grabbing his semi erect dick.

Liam groaned. She watched it grow in her hands, fascinated. How could it be so hard and so soft? He stood with his hand on his hips, watching her explore his body.

His stick was standing straight up now. He turned her around and leaned her over the bed. He lifted her by her right leg off the ground and slid into her from behind. They both moaned and Naomi arched her back, beautifully, taking his cock deeper inside her and pushing back against him; wanting him. ‘This pussy is fire', Liam thought.

Nomi was begging 'please'. She didn't know what she wanted, but she needed 'something' as Liam began pounding into her from behind. He reached under them and rolled her clit between his fingers. She screamed the way he loved and started meeting him thrust for thrust.

'This was fucking' Liam thought. 'This was good sex. Real fucking.' He spread her butt cheeks and inserted his thumb into her anus.

Whatever she had taken made Naomi feel nasty and horny. She was picturing all the vulgar things Liam had done to her and the images were making her feel even more kinky. She didn't recognize the feelings as such. She just knew she wanted him to do whatever he wanted to do; she would love it; she didn't want to fight it anymore.

Liam was rubbing her and asking her if she wanted his cock in her tight asshole.

"Yes, Liam! Fuck my butt!" Naomi squealed.

Liam threw his head back and laughed, really enjoying himself. He didn't remember the last time he'd had so much fun. He was tempted to start working his dick in there, but Liam was fastidious. He didn't want shit on his dick.

He led the giggling Naomi to his bathroom and walked her down into the empty tub on the floor. He pulled a long tube from somewhere in the side of the tub and pulled Naomi close. She was singing a song and blinked up at him, momentarily, when he inserted the thin tube into her rectum. She returned to her song, but when he turned on the water and it started to fill her she said, "Noooooo..." in a very small voice, but stood still as he held her in place with his arm around her waist. He turned the water off and stood still beside her, rubbing her stomach.

"Hold it in, Nomi." Liam said, and kissed her shoulder.

"Ok." she said in the same small voice. After a few minutes, he led her to the water closet. She stumbled out and he repeated the process. Then, he soaped and rinsed them both.

He led the still loopy girl back to his bed. He got a Vaseline like balm from his dresser drawer, took a big dollop and rubbed it all over Nomi's butt hole, inside and out, with his finger. She moaned at the entrance of his finger, but didn't/couldn't move.

He jacked his dick slowly as he looked at her blinking, unseen eyes. She was saying something, whispering.

He leaned her down over the side of the bed and rubbed the balm on his dick. She said 'nooo...' as she felt his dickhead at her anus.

"Relax, baby." Liam said, as he pushed into her. Her arms shot straight in front of her as he pushed in. She tried to move away, but he held her waist tightly. His dick felt like it was bending, until the head finally pressed through her anal ring.

"Ooooo!" Nomi squealed, but she was too pinned down by the large boy to move.

He pulled back and pushed in again. Then, again and again, getting deeper with each pass. Finally, he was fully sheathed. They were still for several long moments, as they both breathed heavily.

Liam hunched over and kissed her shoulder, again, then started fucking her ass. The balm made his passage easier. Nomi was making an unflattering grunting sound and she couldn't stop.

"Ungh. Ungh. Ungh..." Every time his large cock bottomed out in her, air expelled from her lungs and exited her mouth. Her hands were still stretched out in front of her as he panted in her ear.

"Fuck yeah! Yeeees, Naomi. I own all your holes! You belong to me, girl! You're MINE!" Liam barked.

He leaned down and picked up Naomi's entire body off the bed. He turned and staggered to his mirrored closet. Holding the girl up, his cock still deep in her anus, he watched his pink/purple dick spear up into her brown booty cheeks, over and over.

Naomi's head was leaned back on his chest. One arm was under her knees and the other under her butt, as he watched himself spear into her firm, brown body.

"Look at us, Nomi! We're beautiful together." He leaned down and whispered in her ear, then licked and sucked it as he fucked up into her.

He felt like a wild man. He knew he would be hard pressed to let this girl go and his mind was turning over ways to keep her close, but private, as he fucked her.

Suddenly, Naomi grunted and stiffened in his arms. She squirted onto the mirror, unexpectedly coming hard from his ass fucking.

Liam staggered to hold them both up as she writhed in his arms, orgasming and milking semen from his dick; her asshole contracting, forcing him to come explosively, as well.

He stumbled back and fell onto the bed, holding Naomi close and laughing, joyously.

'What the fuck!?' he lay there thinking, really surprised. 'Wow! Was she a pain freak, too?'

Liam held the trembling girl close to him with her back in his stomach, still chuckling in delight about what just happened.

After a minute, he rolled her on to her back and did something he never did; never got the urge to do, previously. He kissed Naomi. Long and deep; desperately exploring her mouth with his tongue. She tasted like blueberry pancakes and he groaned.

He held and kissed her, passionately. She responded lustfully, moaning into his mouth, as they kissed and kissed. It felt like they kissed for hours, holding each other close and breathing heavily; stopping occasionally, to pant and stare into each other's eyes. The room grew dark, as night fell in from the windows.

After what felt like forever, Liam's intense kisses made Naomi feel like her head, then the room was spinning and spinning and spinning...

She woke up alone in the bed. Morning light streamed through the windows. The bedroom door was open and she could hear voices. Her head and rectum were both throbbing. She saw her purse had magically reappeared and she took 2 of the Tylenol she kept there. She walked out and tiptoed down the stairs in Liam's huge robe. Liam saw her feet hesitate on the basement steps.

"Come on down, sweet girl." Liam called.

"Nomi?"

Nomi ran into the room when she heard Diamond's voice and hugged her cousin close as she cried. She whispered to Diamond,

"I want to go home!" Diamond looked at her, strangely.

"Did Liam hurt you? Sometimes, it hurts the 1st time." she said. The brothers were nodding, smiling and watching the cousins exchange.

"Yes, he hurt me." Naomi sobbed. "He raped me everywhere!" She cried on her cousin's shoulder, as she patted her, affectionately on her back.

"Wow, Nomi. I'm surprised. It looked like you were enjoying yourself on the videotape." Diamond said.

Naomi looked at her in horror. Diamond looked truly confused.

"I was about to congratulate you on losing your V card!" Diamond laughed and the boys chuckled.

"He did it to my butt, too!" Naomi whispered, exasperated.

All 3 burst out laughing. Naomi was stunned. What was happening?

"Steven fucked my ass, too, Cuz." Diamond said, sympathetically. "On the video, you were coming all over yourself! I thought you were enjoying it. It was hot!"

Diamond was honestly ready to leave, too. She definitely wanted to get away from Steven, she loved his cock, but he was a little too rough for her taste. It had been a long, rough weekend for her, as well. She had been introduced to many new things; not all of them enjoyable. She was out of her depth and was good with just ‘regular sex’; not the kinky shit Steven was in to.

She tried to wink at Naomi to hold it together, but she was too hysterical. Liam saw it though as he sipped his drink. Naomi finally looked at Liam. Humiliation burning in her cheeks. He had filmed with them?

She didn't know what to say as she looked at him sitting there, calmly. His eyes continually appraised her from head to toe. He loved how she looked right now. She looked like she had been royally fucked; royally fucked by him... He loved it. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of her surprised and shocked look.

Naomi finally noticed it was daylight.

"Today is Sunday? We can go today, right?" She looked around at them, desperately.

Liam looked away, a little upset. Naomi felt fear until Steven said,

"Of course. I will walk you all back. Get dressed."

Steven didn't know what was going on with his brother, but he had the feeling that he should get these girls home ASAP. He wanted to talk to Li and see what was going on when he got back.

Liam had never acted this way about a female. He had always been glad to get rid of them after 24 hours, at the most. This girl had been here all weekend and he was acting like he didn't want her to leave.

Diamond and Naomi each went back to the respective boy's rooms. Their phones and personal items were all there, after disappearing Friday night. Naomi was throwing on the stupid mini dress when she realized Liam was in the room, too.

She ignored him as he watched her from the door. She was shocked when she saw herself in the mirror. She looked well and truly fucked. He simply watched her as she struggled to put her hair into a messy bun. She finished and he was still standing there, leaning on one arm and blocking the door, just looking at her.

As she skirted under his outstretched arm, he said,

"See you at school, Nomi."

She ran down the staircase where Steven and Diamond stood laughing. They were back at their little college in 10 minutes. Naomi went straight to the shower, then her room and lay down, processing what had happened.

Diamond was downstairs lying to Naomi's parents about how she had just come back to drop Naomi off, then she was going to her aunt's house in Georgia for a while. She was gone Monday morning, her visit cut short by one week.

Naomi wanted to speak up and ask to go with her, but she couldn't. Her parents had such high hopes when her dad got this position and they were able to move out of BK.

It had been a struggle. They knew she was going to set the academic world on fire, but couldn't she make friends, too?

Her parents had been happy when Diamond came and got her to go out. Now, one party and she was locked in her room and wouldn't go to the school's required summer activities for prospective Deerfield College students.

She couldn't face anyone Monday, Tuesday either. Her mother was at her part time job late Tuesday afternoon, when her father yelled upstairs that he was needed across campus and would be back in a few hours.

She lay there feeling sorry for herself, but also feeling horny. She didn't know how many times she'd rubbed herself, since Sunday, thinking of the way Liam had violated her every hole, exactly like he said he would. She still felt sore and bruised from his rough treatment, but thinking of the things he'd done; the way he made her come, had her moaning and scissoring her legs together, as she rubbed her breast with both hands.

When would this feeling go away? She didn't like it! He forced her! Her thighs were still scissoring and she was fingering her nipples when she heard the doorbell.

She froze and didn't move. The doorbell rang again.

"Oh my God... No!" she thought. "Please don't let it be!"

She covered her head up with the blanket, like a child. Her eyes grew big and she sat up in shock, when she heard keys being tried in the door. Different keys were trying the lock for several minutes. Finally, the door unlocked and she heard it swing open.

Liam could see all the downstairs of the little cottage from the front door. He pocketed his professor's keys. She must be upstairs. He knew she was in here. He walked up the stairs and pushed open her bedroom door.

He smiled brightly and beautifully, when he saw her sitting up on her bed in shock.

"Hey Nomi." Liam purred from the door. "I've been worried. You haven't been at the activities."

He came in and sat down on her bed as she just looked at him, stunned that he had just let himself into their home.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, cocking his head with mock sincerity. His eyes sparkled, mischievously.

"It can be kind of rough at 1st, but you did like it, didn't you, Yummy? I've watched our video thousands of times." he laughed, then was deadly serious.

"I love the look on your face when you come."