Deerfield Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her waist seemed incredibly small. He wondered if his hands could span it. She had D cups for sure. He knew she was a virgin; he would know if someone had fucked her.

He shifted his leg and used his hand to adjust his hard dick. He chuckled. It had been a while since his dick got hard from just looking.

He'd been with Black girls. Hell, at 21 he'd been with every type of nationality, age and social sphere. He'd, of course, had several virgins at Deerfield. They were total sluts now and would probably end up married to some of his friends. He could smell Naomi's innocence and he wanted it. Her elbow then her hand fell to the table.

Behind her, he could see his half brother, Steven, leading Diamond to a back area. She was laughing hysterically and Liam could tell Steven had roofed her as well.

They exchanged smirks as they surmised each other's situations. Naomi and her cousin would be missing in action the rest of the night. He looked at Naomi; she looked frightened.

"What wrong, gorgeous?" Liam asked. His voice was flat and he wasn't smiling anymore. She was looking at him with a cute, stunned expression. He took in her lovely face; her sexy lips.

"Oh no..." had been Naomi's last coherent thought. She felt like a curtain came down and everything went black.

---------

Her next memory was being jostled. She thought she was in a car at 1st, but then she realized someone was carrying her. Someone was carrying her? She tried to fight and even to open her eyes, but her eyelids wouldn't open all the way and her arms felt like lead.

Suddenly, she heard and felt water on her feet and butt. She was able to move a little then, and her eyes flew open. She was in a huge bathroom. There were spigots in the ceiling and spigots in the surrounding panels from every direction. She was being lowered into a pool sized tub in the middle of the floor. She was naked!

She struggled and thrashed as the water brought her back to life, somewhat. She was even more afraid and confused when she heard Liam's voice.

"It's ok. Shhhhh..." he tried to quell her. "Just relax."

He released her legs into the water and used both arms to pull her back to his chest. He was naked too, and his dick felt huge and hard between her butt cheeks. Naomi was filled with panic. He was laughing as water splashed everywhere and she writhed, weakly

She eventually found her voice, even though it sounded strange and pitiful, even to her.

"Let me go. Please let me go..." she whispered. She felt hazy and her vision was blurry. Her voice seemed to echo in her head.

Liam responded by holding her tighter and lewdly, grinding his cock between her butt cheeks. He moaned in her ear as her soft cheeks enveloped his hard cock. She immediately froze and Liam laughed again.

"Calm down sweet girl. No harm will befall you." he nuzzled her neck, "If you please me." He felt her tense up and chuckled.

"You're so yummy! So much chocolatey goodness!" he enthused. "How much do you weigh?"

He arched his body sending her squealing into the air. He held on and laughed, delightly.

"I will say... 125?" Liam guessed. He lowered himself back into the water. Out of the corner of her eye, Naomi saw a flash of silver. She gasped when she saw it was a straight edged razor. He picked it up off the towel it was on and passed it to his left hand, in front of her, watching her scared eyes follow it.

"Naomi, love..." he started. He was looking for something. He didn't see it and became enraged.

"Art God*mmit!" Liam bellowed, making Naomi jump.

After a few seconds, Naomi could hear feet running and the bathroom door flew open. Art entered. Art appeared to be Hispanic or Middle Eastern, Naomi couldn't tell. She was embarrassed at her naked state, but he didn't even look at her as he breathed,

"Yes sir?"

"Where's the cream, Art?" Liam asked, dangerously.

The older, diminutive man actually blushed. He rushed out and returned with the shaving cream.

"Would you like a drink, sir?" he asked Liam. Liam nodded and shook the shaving cream can, while looking at Naomi. He put a friendly smile on his face. Naomi was staring back at him wide eyed.

Art came back and set a glass with Amber liquid in a Tumblr next to the tub and backed out.

"Too much hair, Naomi." he said, casually.

"I guess it's good that your cunt is hairy," he said, loving the way she jumped when he said the word 'cunt'.

"It means, you've never been fucked, have you?"

She was cringing at his language. Where was the razor? She still felt dizzy and hoped she was dreaming.

He grabbed her hair with his right hand and pulled her head back. He kept the razor low, but held her so her neck was exposed.

She burst into tears and began begging and sobbing. He shushed her and told her to calm down.

"Answer me." He said, still gripping her hair. He liked the way it felt. So soft.

"Have you been fucked before?" he questioned. "Speak!"

She was still sobbing and Liam was tired of hearing it. He growled and gripped her hair tighter.

"No!" Naomi yelped.

"Very good girl..." he murmured into her neck.

"You have too much hair and I'm going to shave it. Be very still and you won't get cut."

He lifted her arms and sprayed the cream under both her left and right. Then, he went back with the razor, wiping the shaved hair on the towel. It was quiet in the massive bathroom as he shaved under both arms, leaving her silky smooth with only a few passes.

He put his knee under her buttocks and then raised it, lifting her lower half out of the tub and into the air. She squealed and tried to bring her legs together; they splayed open in this position. He stopped her, pulling her leg wide again with one hand.

"Shhhh..." He whispered in her ear. Liam rubbed the cream all over her inner thighs and pussy. Then, meticulously and skillfully, Liam used his fingers to hold her wide and shave every surface between her creamy thighs and her virgin pussy lips.

Even if she could have moved, Naomi was too scared. She was totally frozen. She did not want to get cut.

She noticed he was concentrating and looking up. She looked up for the 1st time and was freshly humiliated when she saw the huge mirror covering the top area of the tub. The lewd picture it projected was startling to her.

Her legs were spread wide with one of Liam's tattooed arms holding her thigh open. His hand was wrapped almost entirely around her thigh. His other hand was manipulating the razor with great dexterity. His hand looked so pale against her dark body.

Liam was maneuvering her pussy lips all around to access every crevice. Her tits were smashed back into her neck and face as he used his knee to maneuver her lower half above the water. She couldn't look anymore and closed her eyes, praying it would be over soon.

"Get on your hands and knees." he said. His tone didn't broker discussion. She was too scared to refuse. He got to his knees behind her and she fell into the water begging.

"Please don't! Please!"

Liam easily lifted her up and bent her over the side of the tub. He continued shaving between her butt cheeks as she leaned on the side of the tub whimpering.

When he finished, he pulled her back against him and hit a button. Soapy water bubbled up from beneath them and from a spigot in front of them. He pulled her feet into his lap and washed them, then her legs, which were always hairless for some reason.

Liam used the soapy water squirter on her freshly shaved pussy and thighs, copiously. He rubbed the soap into her, paying particular attention to her clitoris and breast.

Naomi was panting and twisting her body in the water. She didn't understand what was happening and she was very embarrassed by her own actions, but it felt very good. Liam was looking up in the mirror again and soaping her everywhere.

He dropped the spigot and used both hands to alternate between rubbing her clit, massaging her breast, and tweaking her nipples. He was making slow, firm circles with her clitoris beneath his fingers; it felt so much different than when she touched herself.

The bathroom was quiet, except for the splash of water and Naomi's gasp and groans, for several long minutes, as he masturbated her.

Suddenly, Naomi stiffened in Liam's arms, then began bucking and convulsing. He held her tight, furiously rubbing her clit until Naomi was shouting and sobbing at the same time.

Liam finally released her pussy and held her close as she gasped and allowed the sensations to course through her. After a few seconds she came back to herself, and realized her back was arched and her hand gripping his thigh. Liam laughed, malevolently.

"Oh Naomi!" he breathed in her ear, as she twitched and moaned in his arms. "Look at you, you sexy little bitch!"

He kissed her forehead and laid her to the side. He washed himself and grinned at her. She just lay there shocked and surprised at her own antics. Liam didn't feel bored anymore. This was what he needed. He hadn't even fucked her yet and he felt renewed.

He rinsed them both and then pulled her out of the tub, wrapping her in a warm towel from the rack.

As she stood there on shaky legs, she was surprised to see sunlight in the window outside.

"How long was I out?" she asked him as he towled her off.

"Hours." Liam said, nonchalantly. "I went back to the party. It's just breaking up. Diamond is still here. She's with Steven."

He didn't see the need to tell her he'd spied on Steven and Diamond's hot fucking and it had got him so excited, he'd returned to the passed out girl in his bed. Fuck that party.

Apparently, Diamond had never had anal sex and wasn't interested in it. Steven was though, and Liam had watched him force his cock into the unwilling Diamond's tight ass in a basement bedroom.

The roofie had left her unable to fight back as he held her, face down, on the guest room bed. Diamond was moaning and moving her arms and legs beneath Steven as he straddled her body and fucked her ass hard. After a few minutes of hardcore fucking, Steven reached between Diamond’s leg and started manipulating her clit. Liam heard Diamond moan as his half brother drove her towards an orgasm with his cock in her ass. The little bed they were fucking on rocked precariously as the 2 participants on top, fucked each other silly, Diamond now throwing her ass back at Steven, just like she had done on the dance floor, but now there was a real cock in her ass.

As Liam exited to go back to the unconscious Naomi, Stephen had fallen on to Diamond and whispered something into her ear.

"Yes, Daddy… Yes! I love it!" was the last thing he heard Diamond say as he closed the door. She sounded like she might enjoy anal after all.

He'd gone back to his room and undressed the unconscious girl in his bed. When he saw all her hair, it had to go.

He finished drying her off and carried her back to his room. He ignored her begging and threw her back on to his bed, reaching behind it to attach her right wrist to the handcuffs he kept there.

She looked at her wrist, amazed as he towled himself off. Naomi was really frightened and angry but she tried to reason.

"Liam..." she started.

"Hmmm?" he stretched out beside her, his cock hard and rigid and wet with precome against her thigh.

"I don't want my 1st like this! Please don't...".

He ignored her and knelt between her legs, jacking himself slowly, as he looked over her, handcuffed to his bed. His cock seemed huge, and angry. It was impossibly thick and there were veins running up into its purple head.

He fingered her and was excited to still feel wetness in her pussy from her orgasm. He leaned in and pushed his dick into her, moaning as he did.

Naomi's mouth was in an 'O', and her free hand was pushing at his chest, fruitlessly.

Liam worked himself into her tight, wet crevice. It hurt her, and Naomi squealed. Liam's lip curled and his eyes rolled back as he pushed in further.

After 3 rough thrust, he sank all the way in. Shit! She felt so fucking good. He waited and held the girl close, willing himself to calm down.

He pulled in-and-out, slowly holding himself on one elbow and looking down at his pink dick sinking into her hairless, brown pussy lips. Gorgeous.

He groaned and moved his hips faster, looking up into her face. She had her eyes squeezed shut.

"Look at me, Naomi." Her eyes rolled to his and seemed to look right through him as he fucked her; tears rolling down her cheeks. He twisted his hips and she yelled, trying to push him away again.

"Please!" Naomi cried out.

Liam was going wild; all his senses felt on fire. The smell of their juices mixing together, a little metallic scent of blood from her hymen mixing in. Her soft thighs under his hands, as he spread them wide; watching her titties jump and the sexy noises she was making... Liam was about to have one of the strongest orgasms he'd had in a while. He leaned forward and licked a salty tear from her cheek and fucked with abandon. For several long minutes, the only sound was their flesh smacking together.

Despite Naomi’s initial panic, she was fighting the lustful feelings Liam’s masturbation of her clit had ignited. The longer he fucked her, the better it felt. She didn’t want it to, but his dick felt good inside her, she loved the pounding of his flesh and his heavy breathing in her neck. His whole body seemed to cover her; control her. She ran her hands up and down the sides of his slim, muscular body as he thrust between her thighs.

She unintentionally rolled her hips feeling another orgasm building; an even stronger one than he’d given her through the mastubation. She was going to come from Liam’s unwanted assault. The shame and humiliation of her situation only heightening her sexual feelings. It was all foreign to Naomi and she felt confused about what was happening. Why was her body responding to him this way?

Her wanton groans and body gyrations only fueled him as he bottomed out in her again and again. He was grunting with every thrust. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, grinding his dick as deep as he could. When he felt her pussy clench down on his cock, and she shouted,

“Liam!”

His name on her tongue as she came, tipped him over the edge. He shouted into the pillow above her head as he busted, hunching into her and squeezing her tightly to him.

After a few seconds, he pulled himself out of her and off of her, rolling onto his back.

"Fuck!" Liam breathed, loudly. He laughed, happily.

He lay there with a dreamy look on his face, while Naomi shook and gasped. After a few minutes, he turned to her. Her back and her butt looked so sexy, jiggling while she sobbed, ashamed of herself.

He started stroking his cock again, still excited. He wanted her mouth.

Underneath his brutal personality, Liam did feel sympathy. He knew he was being an asshole, but he wanted her. She wanted him, too! He had seen her looking at him, he reasoned.

His dick was hard again as he got to his knees and rolled her on to her back. Her eyes got big when she saw his hard dick right beside her head. She tried to turn away and fight. He put his hand around her throat and squeezed.

Naomi's hands went to his wrist and she looked up at him, pleadingly.

"I don't want to hurt you, Naomi, but I will." Liam said, calmly.

"Just relax and try to enjoy yourself. You and I will be here for a while. I'm enjoying you! I know Steven is enjoying your cousin." he smirked at her eyes widening at that statement.

"Diamond sent your mom a text that you both are going to Brooklyn for the weekend, but you will be back Sunday. Until then, you are mine, little girl. I'm going to enjoy every hole in this luscious chocolate body, Naomi. Eventually you will enjoy it, too. I hope." His eyes looked so beautiful and sincere.

Naomi knew her parents wouldn't care, either way. They trusted her and never tried to keep up with her whereabouts. She had free reign of the campus and often slept in other places than her cramped room in the tiny cottage.

There were a plethora of lush couches and chairs in luxurious lounges that had roaring fires, 24/7 regardless of weather. Naomi had slept all night in many of them, falling asleep reading. A lot of the students did.

Liam let go of her throat and stroked her face, caressing her lips.

"It's going to happen anyway, Naomi. You can try to relax and have fun or you can fight me all weekend." he leaned over and covered her body with his.

"I will love it either way." he growled into her neck.

He crawled up her body, placing his knees on either side of her face, his long skinny dick and his heavy balls were inches away from her mouth. Naomi groaned in fear and tried to fight again.

Liam slapped her, then backhanded her. He didn't put a lot of force into it, but it wasn't enough to have her head swimming.

"Open." Naomi sobbed and opened her mouth. She resolved to see it through this weekend. No one would believe her; No one would come to her defense.

He pushed himself into her mouth, then further, into her throat, slowly.

He held himself there for a moment, his head thrown back in ecstasy.

Naomi clawed fruitlessly at his thighs and he finally pulled back. He repeated the process again and again, slowly. Naomi was pushing on his thighs and wrist in her panic.

He used one hand to press her wrist into the mattress and begin to seriously fuck her pretty face, loving the surprise/shocked emotion in her eyes.

He coached her as he churned in-and-out of her luscious, wet mouth; excited by her whining noises.

"Yeeess..." Liam hissed, "Keep your throat loose. Ungh! Yes, Naomi. You're beautiful, baby. You're doing so well!"

Forever, it seemed, he fucked her mouth. Her jaw was sore and her tears had dried up. For 20 minutes, he straddled her face and fucked her mouth like a pussy.

Eventually, he was speaking filth, instead of encouragement, as he got closer to coming.

"You fucking bitch, you Black bitch! You're a natural, nasty slut, Naomi. You love my cock! You love my cock in your mouth!"

He pulled out of her mouth with a pop.

"Suck my balls, Naomi!" he said, urgently as he jacked his dick above her face. All she could manage to do was open her mouth and accept them.

Suddenly, his hand went behind her head and he tilted her face up. She jumped when she felt hot, thick, liquid hit her forehead; 5 or 6 times she felt it hit her cheeks, mouth and hair. She felt coated in it, like it covered every inch of her face.

He sat back and looked at her, breathing hard.

"Wow! That was great!" Liam enthused.

He ran his finger through the cum on her face as she stared up at the ceiling. Her jaw ached. Her pussy felt torn. She was in shock as he lay down and promptly fell asleep, with his leg and arm thrown over her.

She lay there with his sticky come all over her face. Why? She kept asking herself, why?

She couldn't see that she was a perfect victim for Liam. Who would believe her? He knew her parents barely kept up with her, allowing her to roam the orchard late at night or be in the library at 2 or 3 AM. He had seen her.

He had just shook his head at the weird Black chick at the time, but when she came to his house looking so sexy and fuckable, he knew he could do what he wanted. No one would speak up for her. He assumed they knew how Diamond was already. Yes, he and his brother would have a ball this weekend.

Nomi. He had heard her father call her that once. He liked it.

They slept until late afternoon. He did, anyway. Every time Naomi drifted off, she was reminded that she was handcuffed to a bed. When he opened his eyes and looked at Nomi, (That's what he would call her from now on, he'd decided), she was staring out the window, his dried come, crusted on her face.

So sexy. His dick was hard as a rock. He got between her legs and slid into her again; her pussy felt like it was created just for his cock.