Deerfield Academy Ch. 02

Story Info
Naomi is pulled deeper, despite Liam's obligations.
11.1k words
4.44
9.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

Naomi tried to go back to being ignored and under the radar, but it seemed everyone knew she was one of Liam's new 'pieces'. While it did make people want to talk to her more, these people could only be females and/or Steven.

Liam ignored her in public, unless he observed male classmates hovering. Then, he would appear and stare the male down. Stone had heard that Naomi had Liam ‘sprung’. That only made him want her more. Several guys were anxious for a turn with Naomi, just like they had been with all of Liam's other conquest. It was weird that now all of a sudden, he had a problem with it.

Naomi still sat at the table with other nerds, after 'the weekend', but she hadn't gone back to her regular geeky look. She wore her hair in a ponytail that hung down her back, lip gloss and no glasses. She wore a bit of makeup and mascara. She looked pretty and natural; fresh. It was a 180 from her previous look.

Only the popular and most audacious students were at Liam's parties. They had been witness to Liam's immediate kidnapping of Naomi when she showed up in his basement looking hot. She was there with her freaky cousin a grand total of 10 minutes, before disappearing into the large mansion.

Liam had returned to the party alone, so everyone knew what that meant. MANY other girls had definitely been there. Some still hated Liam Williamson III’s guts for the way he had ravaged them and stolen their innocence. Others wished he would take them and ravage them again and again.

The students who didn't party were pleasantly surprised at Naomi's change in appearance. Some different boys in her class attempted to join her while dining and chat her up. When they did, Liam would appear at the 'nerd' table, daggers in his eyes. He'd never say a word, but the message was clear, even though he would never speak directly to Naomi in front of other students.

Word spread soon enough to the non-partiers; Liam and Naomi had… something. Liam didn’t have a name for it; he didn’t give a fuck what people thought. He wasn't sharing Naomi. That was it.

He had a vision and he and Steven eventually tag-teaming her, but that was all, and far in the future. She still seemed fresh and clean to him and he didn't want her soiled with a bunch of different men's spunk.

While they never sat together, Naomi noticed that Liam always sat where she was either in his direct or peripheral vision. If she moved, he would also subtly, move; his entire crew moving with him if he relocated, to keep Naomi in his line of sight. He still never spoke to her or acknowledged her outside of their nighttime activities, though.

Three of four times a week, Liam would find Naomi’s sleeping location and either pick her up and fuck her in the closest coed bathroom, or if he wanted to take his time, he would pick her up off of a sofa and run to his house, carrying her caveman style over his shoulder. The athletic boy would barely be out of breath after running the quarter mile to his house with the sometimes kicking, and sometimes docile girl on his shoulder.

A few times, he had decided they didn't need school that next day and they would stay in his room, Art serving them. She had even awakened in his room, locked in, while he was on campus a few times.

Eventually, Naomi tried to stay in her parents home and sleep in her own tiny room, more and more. She wanted to tell her father to have the locks changed, but figured it wouldn't do much good, if Liam could always get the keys.

After a week of her sleeping at home to avoid Liam, she had slipped out of the dining hall and was cutting through the orchard to get to her house, when Liam suddenly, grabbed her from behind, scaring the shit out of her!

She screamed into his hand over her mouth, as he lifted her off her feet. Where had he come from? She always made sure he was distracted with his friends and busy before leaving the hall. He must have sprinted after her!

"Nomi, why are you hiding from me?" he whispered angrily, into her hair. She didn't respond, she just sighed and went limp in his arms. Her clit was already throbbing as he held her close, his dick hard and insistent against her ass, through the thin material of her dress. She couldn't admit to herself that she had missed their sex, too. She masturbated furiously, every night as quietly as she could in the small house; she thought she was losing her mind.

"Do you want me to sneak into your house and fuck you in your bedroom? Let your parents find out you're a whore for white cock? Do you think they will be angry or impressed?" he hissed, squeezing her everywhere with his free hand and lifting her dress to her waist.

His fingers were in her panties as he held her off the ground with his other arm around her waist. He rubbed her clit in that slow motion circle that increased in speed until she was writhing and moaning in his arms. After just a few seconds, she came with a groan, jerking and squirting onto Liam's hand.

Still holding her up around her waist, he ripped her panties away and threw them aside. Freeing his cock, he slid into her, holding her close to his chest as he thrust into her, rapidly. After a few dozens hard strokes, he came with a low moan, holding the petite girl effortlessly off the ground.

He breathed hard into her neck a few seconds, kissing her softly there a few times.

"Kiss me." Liam whispered into her ear.

Naomi turned her head so their lips could meet. He pecked her lips lightly a few times, then slid his tongue all over, inside her mouth, seeking her tongue. He bit her lower lip before returning her to the orchard floor.

Liam turned her to him, pulled her close and tilted her head all the way back, so he could see her face. He smoothed the now loose hairs in her ponytail, as Naomi stood on wobbling knees. He held her up, allowing her to get her bearings, her face looking up from his chest.

"If I have to come get you from your parents house, they won't like it, will they? Whose side will they take, Nomi? Do you think your father needs this job?" Liam said, sweetly.

Through all this, she had wanted to tell her mother, but she wasn't sure how she would react. Her nightmare was that her mother would be impressed, or tell her that she had a good situation going; not to mess it up. Naomi had never considered her father's job. She looked at Liam wide eyed and frightened. He pulled her dress back down from her waist and slapped her rear, then jogged back to the dining hall. Naomi had trudged home, showered, then returned to sleep in her favorite students lounge with a book. She never tried to avoid him by sleeping at home again. She could hardly daydream in the small, dark open space anyway.

One day, Naomi came home to the small cottage and was surprised to see movers packing their few items. Her parents were super excited because her father had gotten a ‘promotion’ and the family was relocating to a newer, bigger house. Naomi would have her own en-suite area; more privacy.

Her suspicions about her father's 'promotion' were confirmed, when she saw the house was situated in the Williamson’s backyard, basically. Naomi's room had a separate entrance in the rear of the house. She knew that was the reason her family had moved here. Liam could be at the door in 5 minutes, crossing his family's large large backyard.

The movers unpacked everything while her parents enjoyed their own en-suite area on the other side of the house and upstairs. The house was a luxurious 3000 square feet split level. It was filled with modern 'stage' furniture and decor. It had a luxurious updated kitchen and multiple modern bathrooms.

Naomi just waited in her cutely designed, favorite pink color schemed bedroom. It had a large, luxurious bathroom with a separate water closet, tub and shower; big screen TV; the works. She could hear her parents running around, like kids in a candy store upstairs.

When night fell, the outside door opened, just like she had known it would. She was sitting on her bed with her knees to her chest, watching TV and just waiting.

When Liam opened the outside door and walked in, she wasn't surprised. He smiled, walked over and locked her room door, then removed his clothes as he stalked towards her.

“Hi baby. Do you like your new room? I know pink is your favorite color…”

He wanted to sleep with her some nights and then escape back to his house in the a.m. to prepare for his classes.

Naomi seemed shell shocked by their ‘relationship’. Sometimes, she would fight, run and try to avoid the lustful boy, but he always found her. He could always make her come. Hard. Then he'd fuck her. It was embarrassing how wet her pussy would get just because of his proximity; how her knees would tremble and her nipples harden. The gushing wet noises her cunt made when he fucked her were especially humiliating.

"Your pussy's so wet. Your pussy's so wet." Liam would chant in her ear, over and over as her pussy drooled on his cock. It was getting harder and harder to resist, but she kept trying.

Once, she tried resting/hiding in a distant lounge area she had never frequented, on the outskirts of the college campus. It was after 11 pm when she heard him quickly approaching, speaking on his cell phone, asking if anyone had eyes on her. When he spotted her, curled up in a chair with a book, trying to be casual, he hung up on whoever he was talking to with a brisk,

“Found her…”

Liam was angry that she tried to hide from him again; that he had to have people look for her. Why couldn't she just get with the program? He snatched her up off the sofa by her upper arm and pushed her to a co-ed bathroom down the stairs, as the few students present, stared wide eyed. He led her in, locked the door and turned to her. Naomi had refused to look up, even though she was already wet from the thought of what he might do to her.

Liam watched her a few moments, then slowly unbuckled his belt, and let his pants drop as he unbuttoned his shirt. He never wore underwear. He watched her, warily, as he kicked off his shoes, and stepped out of his slacks. He motioned at her with his hand. Naomi knew he wanted her to ‘get naked’.

She peeled off her sweatshirt and shorts, then her bra and underwear. Naomi stared at the floor embarrassed, but resigned. This was her life now. After the slaps that first night, he hadn't really hurt her. He would roughly manhandle her and fuck her sweet pussy, whenever he wanted to, though; whether she wanted him to or not. Then, he always made her come, either before, during or after. Hard. It felt so good and so much better than when she rubbed herself.

“Come here.” He motioned with his fingers.

As Naomi approached, Liam grabbed her and kissed her deeply. After a few seconds, she felt his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees. She went down, folding her legs under her and sitting on her heels. She placed her hands on her thighs and looked up at him. She hated that she still found him so incredibly handsome. He looked like a Greek God, standing over her with his thick cock in his hand, smiling down at her.

“Open.” he said, jacking his cock in her face. Naomi sucked his balls like he liked, while he watched in the mirror. There always had to be a mirror. He loved seeing their skin together and he wanted an unobstructed view of her face when she came, while he fucked her tiny ass.

He ran the head of his cock over her thick lips, then slid into her wet, open mouth. Grasping her head by her ponytail, he slid his dick in and out, watching in the mirror. Liam luxuriated and spent several minutes, sliding in and out her mouth; having her alternate between deep throating him and licking his balls. She could take his cock deep in her throat, without gagging now.

After several minutes of watching Naomi drool on his cock, Liam bent over and picked her up off the floor, placing her sitting on her heels on the bathroom counter, facing the mirror. He stood behind her, and slid into her wet slit from behind, watching her face intently, as he fucked her, slowly at first, then more and more quickly.

Naomi's body was already humming as the boy drove her to orgasm on his dick; alternating his huge hands between her sensitive nipples and her protruding clit.

Now that she had regular appointments to stay smooth at the campus spa, courtesy of Liam, of course and with Liam's constant rubbing, Naomi’s clit stayed engorged and stimulated by her panties during the day. Her clit would throb as she thought of his magic fingers while she sat in class and tried to concentrate on the professor. She would never admit, even to herself, how she loved that he always made sure they came together during their clandestine couplings.

He was fucking her frantically now, their flesh echoing in the bathroom as Liam watched her face in the mirror. He was holding back his orgasm and loving her moans, the sound of their skin, the smell...

When he saw her face slacken and her eyes widen, he held the small girl tight to him and rammed into her as she came. The sensation of her pussy, perfectly molded to his dick, grasping and pulsing on him; saturating his cock with wet warm fluid... My God. Liam would never tire of it forcing the semen from his dick. He was frightened at how good it felt to come deep in Naomi. That's why he always kept a supply of the morning after pills. This was baby making sex. He held her close a few seconds, softly kissing her neck.

"Kiss me."

He loved how helplessly passionate she would kiss him after they fucked; like she couldn't help herself. After a few kisses, Liam slapped her ass as he pulled out and leaned on the counter. He watched her eyes and was surprised to see some anger and defiance, momentarily, before the shame he loved returned.

‘Nice.’ Liam thought. It would be nice to see some temper. He was pretty sure it was harmless.

He turned and dressed silently. Then, he retrieved her phone and activated the GPS.

“Don't hide from me again, Naomi,” he said. He kissed her forehead and walked out, leaving her kneeling on the counter, come dripping from her onto the floor.

His possessiveness kept other boys from her, but she never asked for this ‘relationship’. She hated how he made her feel dirty and used; like she was just a toy. She always felt sticky with his come; his expensive cologne in her nostrils, his intense blue eyes in her dreams; his body, his mouth, and his hands all over her, furiously manipulating her into whatever position he wanted.

Thank goodness, he provided a 'morning after' pill like clockwork after every session. Sometimes, he would put it on her china plate in the cafeteria as he walked by with his friends the next morning. People close by would snigger and add to the embarrassment as she took it.

A lot of girls hated Naomi for Liam's unseen, but well known interest in her. They would love to be in Naomi's place and couldn't fathom why Liam would want to be with a poor, ghetto nobody. So what if she was smart? She was still poor.

A girl named Stephanie was particularly angry. She had been Liam's sneaky link before 'the weekend' and now, he hadn't fucked her in months, because he was with some nerdy Black girl. It was ridiculous!

The morning after Liam had searched for Naomi and fucked her in a co-ed bathroom, he had dropped a pill on her, surreptitiously he thought, as he and three or four of his friends walked into the dining hall. Then, they went to their regular table at the back. Someone was always watching, though.

As Naomi took it, Stephanie said loudly,

“Yes, darling take the pill! No one wants a bunch of half darkies running around!”

Stephanie and one of her girlfriends laughed uproariously, but the rest of the dining hall fell silent and looked/waited to see if Liam would do anything. Naomi had continued reading her book and pretended she hadn't heard, but people close could see her large eyes fill with tears. Liam was fiddling with his phone, and didn't appear to be concerned. After a brief pause, the low murmur returned to the dining room.

Stephanie was delighted to see tears in Naomi's eyes and was about to drop another zinger, when she froze and stared, wide-eyed, at the Jumbotron screen along one wall of the spacious dining hall. A video of her drunken gang bang with four football players the previous weekend was playing on the screen.

Stephanie, just wearing her cheerleader skirt around her waist, was sitting on one boy's cock and leaning forward so another boy could squat and work his cock into her ass. The moan that came from Stephanie as the boy sank into her butt showed she was loving it. The boys started sawing back and forth inside her, the one beneath her slapping her titties.

“Fuck my mouth with your hot dogs!” She was grunting and shouting in the video to the two other boys, standing close with their pants off. A teacher ran up and unplugged the screen.

There was a split-second of complete silence as everyone ingested what they had just seen, then there was raucous laughter from every circular table in the decorous cafeteria.

Stephanie had stood, thrown her golden curls and walked out, red-faced, her friend slinking behind her. Naomi couldn’t help but giggle with everyone else. The teachers were flummoxed and trying to figure out where the feed had come from. They were admonishing students about ‘slut shaming’, which only sent students into more uproarious laughter.

Naomi had to cover her mouth to stifle the giggle and couldn't help glancing at Liam. She knew he had done that, somehow. He immediately felt her eyes on him, gave her a quick wink, then went back to defending himself and his friends from teachers. They were immediately at the 'jock' table, seeking the culprit.

After that, people didn't tease her or be mean about Naomi and Liam's... situation. She was back to being ignored, but whispered about.

Days like that confused and frustrated Naomi. Liam would do things like that, but not speak to her for days. He wouldn't come to her room and she would start to relax. She would start to hope he was done with her and had moved on!

She would get back into her studies and enjoying her lessons, then he would find her and dog her every step the next 3 or 4 nights. He would keep her in his room or hers, turning her every which way but loose, all night long; whispering to her over and over that she was his, that she'd better not 'cheat' on him; he would lose his shit if he found out someone else had had his pussy...

Naomi would roll her eyes, but she couldn't deny the way he made her body feel. She was trying her best not to let her emotions creep in, even when he started buying her expensive gifts; jewelry and clothing; opening an account for her at the spa. Things that were important to Deerfield students; but things Naomi never cared about. Liam cared. He wanted her to wear expensive jewelry and the designer uniforms that showed an elevated status.

She steeled her heart and focused on Liam's entitled, rude nature; not his sweet caring side, his funny side, his insistent cock, hard inside her... Stop! Naomi would force herself to stop thinking of Liam and instead, focus on her future, free of Deerfield, forever. He still didn't acknowledge her or even 'date' her, for goodness sake. She really needed to maintain some self respect in all of this!

Liam had started football in the fall and he would shower and eat after practice, then find Naomi. Sometimes, they would just make out. No sex, because he was tired or had a game. He would move them to a secluded couch or chair and they would kiss and kiss, then he would go home without a word, and Naomi would fall asleep.

Once, he had even knocked on her parents door and introduced himself as a 'study partner' and a member of one of Deerfield's finest families. He and Naomi's father had talked football on the porch for a few minutes, then Liam reminded Naomi about their 'study session'. She knew she had been correct about her mother as she fawned and blushed in front of the rich boy. Naomi had been disgusted and amazed at Liam's audacity.

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers