Deerfield Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, she was a freshman in college now. Her goal was to graduate early. She wanted to be out of Deerfield in 3 years or less, a licensed veterinarian.

There were new students at the college that hadn't attended Deerfield Academy. Naomi actually made a friend who had started attending the vet school. Her name was Suzanne and they would hang out and talk about lessons. She lived off campus with her parents. She and Naomi even attended a few off campus parties together in the city.

It felt good to get away from the small world of Deerfield. She was shocked, but thrilled at the 'looks' she got on the street in the city and at the men chatting her up in the clubs. She got excited when she thought about getting her ‘freedom’ from Deerfield and the life she could possibly have.

She and Suzanne had found a small nightclub they loved to go to on "Latin Night". They would Uber into the city on Tuesdays and return to campus late, their Wednesday classes not beginning until noon. Liam was busy with his sports games, and Naomi had no interest in 'football season'.

She hadn't known or cared if he knew about her excursions, but one Tuesday, Steven and 2 of his basketball mates were at the club. They acted surprised to see the girls, and Suzanne was flattered at the attention from the popular basketball players.

Before long, and despite Naomi's initial suspicions at their appearance, they had the girls buzzing on tequila and worn out from dancing and laughing. They offered them rides back to campus instead of Uber, since campus was an hours ride. Naomi hadn't wanted to go with them, but Suzanne was smitten with one of the tall ball players. They stepped out of the club and into a waiting limousine, already idling outside the club.

As they got in, Steven said to Naomi,

"Please don't make me have to come down here and get you again. It's really not safe." He said it with a smile, but Naomi could tell he wasn't pleased at being sent on this errand for his brother. Soon, Suzanne was busy with the ball player and they hung out less.

At the end of November, Naomi realized she hadn't seen Liam in 2 or 3 days. He hadn't been on campus or in the dining hall. His classes were in the business building, but the campus was small enough that students would all see each other. Naomi was always hyper-vigilant for Liam's presence, too.

He had been missing all week, when that Friday, she got a message on her cell phone from an unknown number. Her parents had been in an accident! She was needed in the senior dining hall ASAP. That was strange, but Naomi hurried to the small, luxurious room.

She hadn't gone back to the ‘Leah’ braids, but wore her hair in a huge curly ponytail at the back of her head that hung nearly to her waist. She wore lipstick and gold hoop earrings; a gift from Liam. He also sent her several of the school approved, designer mini polo dresses that bore the school's logo. Naomi would have preferred a medium, but he had sent her all ‘small’ and insisted she wear them.

The school colors were red and yellow, so her dress was yellow with a red insignia above her left breast. She wore the yellow and red Nike all the kids were wearing. She was startled, opening the door and seeing several people, none of whom were the teachers and administrators she had expected to see.

There was a huge muscle man, an older man she knew to be Liam’s father, Art, Steven and a girl she couldn't quite place, but knew attended Deerfield Academy and... Liam. She tried to turn and casually exit, like she had the wrong room, but the muscle man stood in front of the door now, behind her.

“Just stay calm, Naomi.” Liam said standing and holding his hands up, reassuringly.

“Well, young lady, I certainly see the appeal. But, I hope you are worth the trouble.” Liam's father said dryly.

Naomi was confused and was about to ask about her parents when she felt a sharp pinch. She had been pricked with something! The muscle man had put it in her arm! She looked up at Liam in shock and surprise. He looked sheepish and shrugged.

“I wanted you to come…” was the last thing she heard.

______________________

When Naomi awakened, she thought she had died and was in heaven. She could hear the ocean. She was lying outside on a massive bed with a wide, elaborate headboard. It had four white, long semi transparent curtains attached to four 6ft post surrounding the bed. The curtains were billowing high above her over the massive mattress. It could fit 10 people! There were white pillows everywhere. She was looking up at a beautiful, clear sky; she could hear the ocean and see a palm tree.

She blinked and looked at Liam, asleep next to her. What was happening? How had she gotten here? She lay there, trying to piece together what had happened.

Her parents!! She set up, gasping. She realized she was in a white bikini. She could see a beach, then the ocean for miles. She was breathing hard and she knew she was about to have a panic attack. She held her hands to her chest to try to remember her calming techniques.

“Naomi! Naomi! Please relax! Your parents are fine... I'm sorry you were scared Naomi! Please calm down! They are fine, I promise.”

Liam’s voice sounded far away. The beach sounds were distorted all around her. She forced herself to hear his words. Liam was holding her close as she trembled thinking something may have happened to her parents.

“They’re f… fine?” Naomi had felt terror to her soul at the thought of losing them.

“It's okay, Naomi.” Liam held her, kissing her forehead.

“I told them you had been chosen to participate in an educational opportunity for the school. They were thrilled! All of your professors will give you an extension on your assignments, or you can work from here. It's okay.” he soothed her. She relaxed for a moment, everything slowly returning to normal again. She felt tremendous relief, then got angry. He lied to her about her parents being hurt, and drugged her AGAIN?

Naomi was flabbergasted and shocked! She knew he was a selfish prick, but this was unbelievable! He'd almost given her a heart attack! She lunged at him, slapping, hitting and scratching him, screaming and calling him all kinds of names. She was even more angry when he chuckled and easily subdued her.

“Please, Naomi. Wait, listen to me, please. I needed you. My mother died.”

She froze and lifted her eyes to his. When she saw the wetness and despair, her heart fell. She didn't know much about Liam's mother, except that she was still married to the philandering Liam Jr. and that she was very beautiful. She was only in her forties!

“Liam…” Naomi felt terrible, but still angry. Dammit! She was quiet a few moments, then sighed.

“I'm so sorry.” she whispered. They sat, holding each other on the bed for several minutes. Naomi didn’t know what to say.

“We weren't what you would call close,” Liam sniffed. “She didn't like that I was so much like my father. He cheated all he wanted, but anytime she fell for…” He stopped and looked at Naomi with sad eyes.

“She was still my mother... She was drinking and driving, according to my father.” He looked at Naomi.

“I just don't know if I believe it. I think she was ready to leave him!”

The tears fell from his eyes as he sobbed. Naomi got her knees to cradle his head as he cried and cried, letting himself bask in her comfort.

Did he really think his father could do something so terrible? Of course he did, Naomi thought. Liam would do something equally terrible, she was sure of it. She shivered at the thought. Still, she couldn't help feeling sorry for the boy as he sobbed for his mother.

After a few minutes, he pushed Naomi onto the bed and onto her back, his lips kissing hers, passionately. Laying between her legs, he released the white bikini top and untied the bottoms. As he sucked her breast, he released his cock and slid into her ready wetness.

Liam growled and felt the tension leave his body, She felt so good. So right. He had been blindsided by his mother’s death. For days, he had been unable to go find Naomi and lay with her as his family was everywhere, making plans and feeling sorry for him. Then, his father said his mother’s ‘Last Wish’ was to be scattered at their family's archipelago in the South Bahamas, after her cremation ceremony in New York.

That's where he had been the past few days; in the city. His mother had been born and raised on the Upper East Side. When he realized he would be at the islands for at least another week, maybe more, he and Steven had balked. They both wanted to bring female company.

Steven brought a freshman he was training as a new sub; totally acceptable to their father, but Liam had a time convincing his father to let him 'bring' Naomi. Not just because she was Black, but because she also had to be forced; drugged even, to shut down complaints and noncompliance. Liam Jr. didn't understand until he saw the little minx. She was a sexy little thing. Whatever it took to keep his boy happy and his mind off his mother's death, and her will. Jr. also knew, if this 'Naomi' character thought she hated his son before this trip, wait until after.

Liam was slowly fucking Naomi, insisting on his intense eye contact as his hips swiveled slowly, quickly, then all directions. It felt so good to be back inside her, he was trembling. It had been over a week! He wanted to try to lift off of her perfect, petite lushness, so she wouldn't feel him shaking with emotion, but he couldn't release her. He held her ever tighter and humped even more jerkily, as he felt her orgasm approaching.

Liam twisted his body and held Naomi, watching her face. Finally, he saw the slack jaws and wide eyes that meant she was about to come. Proof that she loved his cock; that she loved him. His long fingers wrapped around her throat as he filled with pride of ownership. This pussy was his. Forever.

He squeezed her neck and began pounding between the girl's legs. The sensations of her pulsing vagina gripping his cock; the thrill of her moaning gasps, as she choked while she came from his stroking; the smell of her wild hair in his face and her perfect gyrating body in his arms…

“I love you Naomi!” Liam panted as he came. He squeezed her neck even tighter. “I love you!”

He released her throat, he wanted to hear it. Her lips were moving.

“I love you too! I love you too!” Naomi whispered, urgently, her voice hoarse from the pressure.

They clung to each other as the ecstasy seemed to flow back and forth between them; grinding their hips together and kissing, roughly. Liam's hands had wrapped themselves in Naomi's tresses; he held her head in a vice grip, kissing her with anger, almost. Their furious grinding eventually, slowing to small quivering jerks as they held each other tight.

Liam chuckled when Naomi calmed down and the familiar ‘shame’ returned to her eyes as they looked at each other. She rolled her eyes and lay back on the pillow as he got up and off of her. All she could do was lay there spent, her limbs like jelly.

After a few minutes, she looked around for the first time wondering where, exactly, she was. She didn't have her laptop, cell, anything. She didn't even know where her clothes were.

She was lying on a huge bed, on a huge bamboo platform, on top of an even larger bamboo platform. There were two glass houses on the second platform. One was a large bathroom with a wet room and a gigantic tub. She saw Liam enter the water closet and shut the door. The other much larger house had a luxurious kitchen and living area. She could see a large TV.

She got off the platform and walked to the beach. As she turned, she was amazed to see that they were on one tiny island! Naomi was blown away. She could see a boat in the dock and other islands, far in the distance. A big town or city was far away from their location, on the horizon.

“It's just you and me, babe.” Liam said, encasing her from behind in his arms. He led her back to the bed and laid her on her stomach, pulling her nude body doggy style. Liam pushed her head to the bed and buried his face in her gorgeous ass cheeks. He slid his long skinny fingers into her gooey wetness, while he tongued her asshole.

Naomi squealed in revulsion and tried to pull away. Liam held her shoulders down with one long arm, the other hand fingering her come-filled pussy and rubbing her clit as he forced his tongue as deep into her ass as it could go. Naomi shook her head.

“No! Nooo.... Liam don't do that! Don't do that Liam!”

She couldn't stop him. She was disgusted, but it felt good. Soon, she stopped fighting and let her hands fall to the bed, palms up. Eventually, she was moaning and grinding her ass back against his face as the orgasm built in her. He growled and finger fucked her even harder. She was about to come, when he stopped, raised up and flipped her onto her back, roughly.

Liam had never in his life considered putting his tongue in any female's ass, but he had been longing to tongue Naomi's since the first time he fucked her there, in his bedroom. It was beautiful. It looked like a chocolate donut. He wanted to see her face when she came, though. He lived for that shit.

He was holding her legs wide and sucking her clit hard. His head was angled to see her face. The fingers he had inserted into her ass and pussy were soon locked in her clenching spasms, as that beautiful look of ecstasy came over her adorable face. Liam loved making her make that face; it made him proud. He continued fingering her holes, watching her face as her eyes involuntarily, locked with his.

Before she regained her facilities, Liam quickly positioned his cock between Naomi's legs. She felt Liam's hard dick slam into her swollen, wet pussy, without warning. The violent sensation of suddenly, being split open with Liam's steel cock caused Naomi to cry out and cling to him. Liam grinded slowly, and sensuously. He fucked Naomi steadily, knowing his orgasm was far off. He groped the headboard as he hunched her smoothly, and hit a button. A mirrored wall rose from the elaborate outside bed’s headboard.

Liam sat up and pulled Naomi into his lap as he kneeled on the bed, watching her hair fly and her beautiful back in the mirror as he manipulated her to where he wanted her. He reinserted his penis into her dripping, wet snatch and began gently moving Naomi up and down, showing her how to ride him, until she was doing it herself; her arms around his neck, resting on his shoulders.

Liam leaned back on his hands and watched her fuck him, his eyes moving from her face to the mirror behind them. She looked incredibly beautiful, riding his cock like a sexy ebony goddess. This time when Naomi came, Liam was able to steal himself inside of her wet cunt as it clinched and she blurted out her sexy yelps. She stared at him, her brown eyes locked in his blue ones, as she bucked and jerked on his dick. He wanted her to say she loved him again. He stopped himself from saying it to her as he came inside her, not long after she finished.

“Kiss me” Liam said, holding her close; his soft cock still inside her.

They lay there for 2 days having their first real conversations and getting to know each other. Liam was funny and sarcastic about his family. Monday morning, he rode away in the fancy, large speed boat with Art who was ever close, cooking for them and buying/bringing items they requested.

Liam didn't ask Naomi to go to the funeral. He said there would be a lot of bloodthirsty savages there. He said she didn't want to be on their 'radar' and that he would return in a day or two.

Before leaving, Liam held Naomi close and looked down at her, smiling while Art waited in the speed boat. The moment was poignant and emotional for them both as they smiled at each other.

"I will see you in 2 days, Yummy. Art will take good care of you. Don't worry, ok?" She nodded and waved as they speed away.

Naomi got a laptop from Art. She sent emails to her parents, posted beautiful island shots on her Instagram, and worked on her lessons. She loved the beautiful locale and felt peaceful and relaxed. She found herself thinking sympathetic thoughts of Liam. He was an entitled ass, sure, but he couldn't help how he was raised. Maybe he could change and have a real relationship.

Naomi actually felt relaxed and good the first two days, despite the bikini being her only clothing. She lay around on the beach, watched TV, and daydreamed while she waded in the ocean. When she woke up on the third day and Liam hadn't returned, she sent him an email and tried to send a message to his phone. No response. She tried not to worry. It wasn't like she was struggling. She was enjoying being alone.

On day 4, she asked Art about Liam. Where was he? What was happening? He didn't have any information; he just told her she would be fine. He advised her to wait for the young master to return. In the meantime did she have anything she needed?

On day five, she snapped. Naomi demanded her clothing and to be taken back to the school! This was ridiculous! Art prepared her food and left silently, as she cried and asked him what was happening! She laid in bed, all day on Saturday, ignoring Art and the food he came and prepared. She felt ill. Liam had been gone for 6 days. She knew she was going to have to contact her parents and ask them to help get her home. She fell asleep crying and frightened.

She was awakened a few hours later by an engine sound in the distance. It was night, but she could see the lights of a boat coming up quickly, to the island. He was back! Liam was jumping off the boat before it was docked, running in the water to the sobbing Naomi. She was standing at the beach in the dingy white bikini; all she'd had to wear the whole week.

“I'm so sorry Naomi! I'm so sorry!” Liam held her close as she sobbed and hit at his chest. He held a bag with her uniform and cell phone, school laptop.

“Naomi! I'm so sorry!' he sounded frantic. "I didn't know it would take so long! I thought a day or two at most, but there was so much ceremony, then she wanted to spend time…” he trailed off. Naomi was confused as she listened to him.

“Who? What are you talking about Liam? Why did you leave me here?! What's going on? What are you talking about?” Naomi was shrieking while Liam held her off the ground by her waist as she hit his chest. He held her close on the beach, swaying and let her calm down as Art sped away. He finally went and sat on the bed. He held Naomi in his lap, stroking her hair as she hiccuped and sniffed.

“I want to go back.” she whispered.

“We will, Nomi. First thing in the morning. I... I just want to talk to you first.” His voice had an insecurity in it Naomi had never heard before. She looked up at him.

“Naomi... Please try to understand. What we have, we will always have, as far as I'm concerned. You belong to me and only me. You always will.” Liam said, forcefully. “But Naomi... My mother." He paused again, then took a deep breath.

“A lot of our family's money is hers. She's... She was obsessed with keeping it in the family. It's stupid, really. They don't believe in love, just money." He was stroking her hair, holding her to him, his chin on top of her head.

“If I was strong enough, I wouldn't need the money, but I do.” he said, softly and sadly.

“You don't though! You don't need their money!” Naomi said. “You can do whatever you want! You can…”

Liam stopped Naomi with his finger over her lips.

“Listen, Naomi.” he paused and looked embarrassed. “I got married.”

There was silence for several seconds as Naomi processed Liam's words. Did he say he got married? Naomi stared at the ocean as Liam sat, sheepishly. She'd never seen him look like he looked right now. He seemed... smaller?

She didn't know how to feel. Was she free of him now? Right when she had had sympathetic thoughts of him! What a bastard! He was just a terrible person; awful. She felt angry and stupid.