Deerfield Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your mother even dead, Liam?" Naomi said, icily. "Or did you lie about that too?"

"She died, Naomi. And I haven't lied to you one time." His head was on hers so Liam wouldn't have to look at her. He continued, holding her tighter as she tried to wiggle out of his arms.

“She had all the money. My dad's family is property rich, but my mom's family is flush with the cash. In her will, in order to grant me my 50 million inheritance, I had to marry a friend of hers daughter; have a kid.” Liam sighed and reminisced. "She was always concerned about who I would marry."

Naomi was furious, but also relieved? Sad? Mad? She felt confused as her emotions shot here, there and everywhere, in a matter of seconds. What was happening? Was she heartbroken? Why was she nauseous? She pushed out of his arms and stood, shakily. She was mortified!

“I want to go home, Liam. Now. I know you can arrange it.” She was shaking and trembling so hard, her teeth were chattering. She didn't know why. She didn't know what to feel. He brought her to his wedding? She laughed out loud suddenly, her eyes wild and crazed. How ghetto! Liam looked at her curiously and reached for her. Naomi pulled away.

“Now, Liam.” Naomi was trying not to shout. She wanted to stay calm. She was angry, embarrassed and humiliated, but she refused to let him see that. She just wanted out of this nightmare paradise, away from this... ridiculous boy! He just looked at her, trying to smile, but he was red from head to toe. He didn't respond.

“I know you can arrange for us to leave here immediately. I want to go now! I want AWAY FROM YOU! ” She stamped her foot and screamed at him, suddenly, beyond angry; she felt pure blind fury.

Naomi shrieked as Liam lept up from his reclining position on the bed and tackled her back on to it. She fought and clawed at his beautiful face until he restrained her hands and tried to kiss her. She turned her head, furious as he contorted himself to hold her wrist with one hand, while the other fingered her dry vagina. He had never felt her so dry! He kissed and whispered, as his fingers worked on her.

“I love you Naomi, do you hear me? I LOVE YOU! I know you love me too! It will be okay. You can have your own farm now, Yummy! I'm no good without money, Naomi. I know you're mad right now, but you love me. I love you too! I need you!" Liam couldn't believe the words coming from his mouth, but he meant every one. He was fingering her urgently and whispering in her ear, trying to coax her pussy to wetness.

Naomi ceased to struggle and just lay there, staring off into the distance, her traitorous body awakened automatically by his touch.

“I hate you, Liam. I hate you so much!” she whispered and shook her head back and forth, avoiding his kisses. Naomi was angry at the tears that leaked from her eyes as her body responded to his frantic fingering. Her hips were gyrating as she got more wet; her body opening to him.

Liam released her wrist and dove between her legs when she started responding. He inhaled her essence, holding her up underneath her butt cheeks and pressing her pussy up into his face; he took a deep breath, shaking and holding her firm. He rubbed his entire face between her legs, rapidly tonguing her pussy and asshole; her legs immobilized and wide, as he devoured her. She was delicious. She was his! He had thought of her hundreds of times over the last 6 days. He had missed her, badly. He would make this up to her. She loved him, he knew she did. She said it!

He released one leg so he could fuck her with his fingers. He wanted her to come on his dick; he needed to feel that desperately. When he heard her moans, and her legs locked on his neck, he jumped up and shoved his dick deep into her, with one vicious thrust, growling as he did. He bent the girl beneath him and pumped her like his life depended on it. All the world was reduced to the two of them, writing together on the bed in the middle of the small island.

"I hate you!" Naomi panted as she met his thrust with her own.

"You love me." Liam whispered.

"I hate you!!" Naomi panted, her orgasm cresting.

"You love me, Naomi! You love me!" Liam shouted as he felt her pussy clamp down on his dick. He held her as she writhed in his arms. Eventually, she calmed down and Liam resumed fucking her, slowly and lovingly.

“I love you too, Naomi. Please don't leave me.” Liam whispered. He moved slower, grinding into her, praying enough time had passed and that she was pregnant. He had timed it perfectly. She had been here a week and a few days, at her most fertile time.

He was about to come and he wanted her to come with him. He reached down and grabbed her, pulling her pussy lips up, the way she liked. Her eyes snapped to his. They held each others eyes as he brought them both together. When she calmed, Naomi immediately tried to pull from Liam's arms, but he held her tight. After a few minutes, they fell asleep entangled in each other's limbs.

In the morning, Naomi was done. She'd only slept a few hours, waking up continuously, stunned at her current situation.

Suddenly, as she'd gone in and out of her restless sleep, she had a horrific realization. She felt nausea deep in her gut and an instant migraine headache. Where were the morning afters?

Naomi sat up shocked, early that next morning. She had been here over a week! She felt even more ridiculous and dumb. She hadn't even thought about it, she'd been so 'dickmatized'. She looked at Liam, married Liam, laying next to her. She threw back her hand and slapped his sleeping face with all her might. She hit him so hard, she hurt her hand, but it felt good.

Liam jumped up, shocked and pissed off, holding his red cheek.

“What the fuck, Naomi!?” He yelled. His eyes were red with fury as she stared at him.

"Where are the pills Liam? Why aren't they ever present?" Naomi was shrieking; on her knees, screaming at him. Liam smirked and lay back, his hands behind his head on the pillows.

"Oh my God..." Naomi put her face in her hands. She should have gone to the school's free clinic, but she had been too ashamed. Everyone knew who went there and got the free birth control. How could she be so stupid? How could she trust him?

Liam was looking at her defiantly, not even ashamed. He seemed... proud? His chin was up, but he was red. She waited, but he didn't speak. He just looked at her, bullishly.

Naomi was tired, suddenly. Tired of fighting. Tired of being angry and worried. She just wanted to go home. She wanted her parents. It was time to talk to them. She sighed.

"When are we leaving?" She asked calmly.

“Art is going to make us breakfast, then we will head back.” He blanched, then got even more red.

"We will have to go back to campus in separate cars." he said.

"That's fine." Naomi snapped at him. "Where are my clothes?"

"I brought your uniform and a few other dresses. Art will bring you some more Naomi, if these aren't cool." Liam took her hand.

"Look at me, Nomi." He waited for her to meet his eyes. She was beyond angry and sad. He felt terrible as he looked at her defeated face. He knew this 'marriage' thing was a distinct possibility all his life. Hell, his parents told him they expected him to marry into one of 3 families that held the same prestige as the Williamsons. He hadn't expected it so soon, though. He knew he should have left Naomi alone, long ago but he couldn't; he wouldn't. Ever.

"People are going to make a big deal about my marriage, but I want you to know it's arranged! I barely even know Bethany Evers. She and her mother are from my mother's old neighborhood and my mom and hers agreed their kids would marry. She's not any more excited about it than I am, but neither one of us wants to be broke." He joked and lied.

Bethany seemed extremely excited. The marriage had to last ten years and produce at least one child, for 50 million each; each additional full year after that was 10 million, and 10 million each, per child.

The money would come from a combined estate of Liam's mother and Bethany's. They both had grandfathers who were billionaires and believed in wealth supremacy. Bethany was ready to get the kid out of the way and insisted on honeymooning, right away. He hadn't expected it, and wasn't in a position to reject it. Both families were present at the surprise send-off to her family's 10,000 sq. ft. 'cabin' in Aspen, immediately after the wedding, which had followed his mother's funeral by 2 days.

He had to give it to the young, cute brunette. She worked hard to get his attention, looking hot at the wedding and sexy on their honeymoon. He had no problem laying with her, even while his mind was on Naomi. He was relieved and surprised that she was a virgin. She was 22 years old and wasn't ugly. She told him she just hadn't found the right man, then ask him to show her how to suck his cock. He was powerless. He had laid back and let her take charge.

She was tall; 5' 11 and had a slim athletic build. They spent three days copulating at least twice a day, and talking about their family's expectations. Liam wanted to mention Naomi, and thought about her often; he knew she had to be worried sick. He was checking in with Art about her mental state. He decided to wait a bit and see where Bethany's head was at with 'side pieces'. He really hoped she was just in in it for the money, like he was.

When there was a lull or awkward silence, Bethany would fill it with sexual activity. She would suck his cock like he liked, then ride him until he came; no variation. She seemed mechanical and just about the insemination. Liam didn't try to stop her, but he barely participated.

It was like all the sex he had had before Naomi, a familiar pattern he easily fell back into. After 3 nights at her family's estate in Colorado, Liam started making excuses to get away. It took him another day to actually leave and get back to the island. He was sick at leaving Naomi so long after he'd said a day or two at most, but he was dreading even more, her reaction to where he had been. He knew she'd be upset, but she couldn't just be rid of him. He would not allow that.

He tried to pull Naomi down on the bed again, but she jerked away and looked at him with such hurt, angry eyes, he released her. She just needed time, Liam reassured himself. This was a lot to deal with. She did love him, he knew it.

They were on their way back to the airport 2 hours later, Naomi pulling the Burberry puffer Liam provided for her over her arm. It was December in New York, and all she had been brought in was her school's polo dress and sneakers. She'd left the white bikini in the bathroom on the island when she'd showered and changed.

When they climbed onto Liam's family jet, a Tiffany box with a big blue bow was waiting on a chair of the plane. Naomi ignored it. They took off. Liam handed it to her after they'd been in the air a couple of hours, in complete silence.

“Open.” he said, and handed it to her. She opened it and looked at the sparkling diamond bracelet, dispassionately.

"Thanks." She closed the top and put the box back on the seat beside her. Liam wasn't surprised. He would have been surprised if she was impressed by a tennis bracelet.

When they landed, he turned to her, and held her hand for a moment; he looked sad.

“Wait here a few minutes, okay? Art will see you back to campus. Don’t forget your gift, Nom.” He gestured at the Tiffany box.

He stood and looked down at her a few seconds before jaunting off the plane, the steps immediately pulling up behind him. She could hear voices, but all the windows where she sat were covered. Art sat and fiddled with his laptop for about 15 or 20 minutes, then said,

“Well, young lady. Let's get you home."

–--------------------------

When Naomi returned home, she was too embarrassed to face other Deerfield students. Liam was right. His marriage was big news. She stayed home and didn't attend any classes. She felt… numb. She was just waiting to get her period. When it didn't show, she was devastated. She felt like a loser; a statistic. Her parents would be so disappointed! They had had Naomi when they were in college, and they had dropped out to raise their daughter.

Anthony and Brenda Wilson were only in their late thirties. They had believed they were doing the right thing by bringing their daughter to Deerfield. She was so intelligent and public schools just didn't challenge her. They were thrilled that Naomi was a good student and had a plan in life. Their plan was to retire and move to Georgia after Naomi graduated from Deerfield. Brenda's older sister Juanita, was living there now with Diamond. Diamond's mother was Brenda's younger sister.

After she'd been home a fews days and hiding in her room, Naomi sought out her mother while her father was out one day. Her mother was at the beautiful large dining table, looking at her laptop. She closed it when her daughter walked in and sat down, heavily, in the chair across from her. Brenda knew something was going on with Naomi since her cousin's visit 6 months ago. Some days, she seemed normal other days, sad and withdrawn.

Brenda Wilson was an attractive woman. At 37, she looked 27. People often mistook her for Naomi's older sister. She was a lighter complexioned Black woman with long curly hair she kept in various braided styles. Like Naomi, she was petite and curvacious. She worked out and ate well, but she couldn't seem to get her ass below a size ten. She had a classic Black woman's shape. Round buttocks and thick thighs, with a slim upper body and small breast. She and her tall, hershey husband Anthony still had a rigorous sex life and loved each other.

They were planning on Anthony working at Deerfield another 5 years; one year after Naomi graduated. They had no real living expenses; their housing was covered. Brenda worked part-time out of boredom and to purchase things she wanted. Anthony was tight with their money.

They were stacking money hand over fist into their savings and had bought 2 homes in Georgia. The one Brenda's sister and Diamond were living in was in Buckhead, a very high fashion section of Atlanta. They had been renting it out, but Brenda's older sister Juanita was having a rough time in their Crown Heights Brooklyn neighborhood. At 41, She was exiting an abusive relationship she'd been in since her teens, that had produced to adult children. She was working at a bank in Midtown Atlanta and rebuilding her life after finally escaping her children's father. He was a violent of man who had controlled Juanita since the age of 17. The move worked out perfectly because her son was attending Morehouse men's college.

Brenda looked at her daughter and waited for her to speak. In halting terms, Naomi told her mother about Liam Steven Williamson III and how he had violated her. She told her mother of the guilt she felt at the way he made her feel. The guilt that she hadn't told anyone and allowed him to continue. Naomi spilled everything, talking for an hour. Her mother just listened, holding her hand across the table. Brenda's eyes got big and she felt a lot of anger and sadness as she listened to her daughter's story.

When Naomi got to the part about him leaving her stranded on an island while he got married, her mother's jaw dropped. She stood up and started pacing when Naomi revealed Liam had plotted to impregnate her…. and succeeded. That was the worst part to Naomi; the most embarrassing confession to have to make. She felt so basic and typical. Her parents always thought she was special. She felt they'd be so disappointed; that was all she could think. She looked down the table when she was finished with her confession.

Her mother came around the large table and embraced her daughter. Naomi cried and clung to her mother, months of anguish pouring from her. After several long minutes, Brenda said gently.

"It's OK Nomi. I'm so sorry this happened to you, baby. I suspected that boy, but I let him charm us. I thought he was a boyfriend and that you were just too embarrassed to tell us. I was thinking about your daddy's job. I'm so sorry baby."

The 2 women held each other and cried. Brenda held her daughter sadly. She didn't know how she would break this to her husband. She knew they had to get Naomi out though. She wouldn't let her be scorned as some rich white boy's side piece; a baby mama. This is exactly what they were hoping their daughter would avoid with their Brooklyn Exodus. Damn. They were still at the table, holding each other when Naomi's father, Anthony returned home.

He was livid when his girls told him what had happened. Brenda thought it best not to let Naomi's father know that Liam had forced himself on their daughter and taken her virginity. She just told him about Naomi's current situation. Pregnancy. Brenda and her daughter had discussed Naomi's confusion about her body's reaction to reaction to Liam's stimulation; the shame she felt. It was a huge relief when her mother reassured her that her reaction was normal. The body responds when stimulated. She had nothing to be ashamed of. Still, she felt humiliated at the way her father looked at her now.

He hadn't tried to reassure her like her mother had. He seemed to be scrutinizing his daughter in new light. It made him angry and he couldn't understand it. Naomi was a mouse! A bookworm. In his heart, he knew his daughter had been victimized, but he couldn't let himself think it. He would do something stupid, something violent that would leave his girls vulnerable and destroy his family. He had the think of a way to exact his revenge that would benefit his baby girl.

They agreed to send Naomi to the house in Georgia to let her have her baby. They would speak to the administration at Deerfield. Maybe, she could continue her classes virtually or take a medical leave. All 3 agreed that Naomi contining her education was the most important thing.

Three days later, Naomi was on her way to Atlanta in a midsized SUV her parents had purchased, pulling a small u-haul. Her mother pledge to be there once a month, and would move in a month before her due date.

Naomi finally checked her school email. It was filled with announcements of Liam's wedding and several snarky emails from students, ask her if she knew her 'sugar daddy' had gotten married. Suzanne was asking if she was giving up her education.

Thank goodness, it was the end of the 1st semester and she had kept up with her studies on the island. Her professors readily agreed to allow her a grace period, but expected her in the fall. The clinics doctor told her her due date was late August so she would be pushing it close. However, everything felt possible now that she had her parents support.

She pushed out of her mind all thoughts of Liam, but she kept seeing the image of him and his wife, Bethany in the school's newspaper. He wasn't smiling and he looked bored? Angry? Sad? She didn't know, but his wife wasn't what she had expected. She looked almost as tall as Liam; sporty and tan, she was smiling... smugly. That was the only way Naomi could describe it. She didn't know what to feel as she looked at it, but she knew in her heart he wasn't going to just release her. She just wanted to steer clear of him until she had safely delivered her baby. She felt fiercely protective of the embryo despite, (or maybe because of), her feelings for Liam.

As she drove, she cried and laughed and shouted at him, as if he were there, calming herself every time she thought of the tiny life inside her. By the time she reached Atlanta, she felt a cathartic and positive energy. She would be fine. She just had to avoid Liam, as long as she was able and the baby and her belly will allow her.

--------------------------------------

Liam had given Naomi a week or so after they returned from the island. He understood when he didn't see her on campus. He felt guilty and terrible, but he hoped eventually, she would understand. Regardless, he wanted to see her, talk to her, and lay with her; he wanted to see if she was going to have his baby. The thought excited him terribly; he thought it would be cool to have a half Black kid; it would increase his street 'cred'.