Deerfield Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
Liam tracks Naomi down.
9.9k words
3.7
3.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

Liam woke up, slowly. His head was foggy because he had imbibed heavily the night before; and many nights before that.

He stretched and looked to his side. His wife, Bethany and her latest conquest were wrapped up in each other's arms; spooning like lovers on the other side of the massive bed.

Liam had thought he'd hit the jackpot when Bethany started bringing home females for them to devour together. Eventually though, Liam realized that Bethany didn't care if he was there or not. She enjoyed being with these girls, much more than she enjoyed being with him. They still had a perfunctory sex everyday, but she didn't show any enthusiasm or love like she did when she was with other females. Her excitement was observable in her face and with her dripping pussy.

Oftentimes, she would need lube to 'ride' Liam after sucking him to hardness. She & Liam never kissed, but she would make out with the tall, slim brunettes she brought home for hours. It didn't bother him, one way or another. He simply noticed.

She would get a new female someone, every couple of weeks. All tall, slim brunettes, like her. Many soccer players, as well.

Bethany and the girl would passionately kiss and finger each other everywhere they could, at first. Showing off for Liam and including him in their drug fueled escapades. Bethany didn't want Liam to fuck the girls, but they could suck his dick.

Soon, there would be a huge argument between Beth and the girl, that sometimes led to fisticuffs. Bethany would pout for a couple of days and then, there would be someone else. This current girl was the 3rd 'relationship' in their 5 month marriage; there'd been a few others that were one night stands.

She always brought them to the lavish guesthouse where they lived and introduced them to Liam, so that they could share them, but he soon realized Bethany was just being polite; it really didn't matter if he was there or not.

Most times, Liam would just observe the girls wild fucking. Bethany had copious toys and a big, black strap on dick she would use to drive the girls to orgasm after orgasm. She also was an expert at eating pussy. She loved a girl who had never come from cunniligus with a man. She lived to show them how it was supposed to be done.

It used to excite him somewhat, but after this 3rd girl, he was bored again. It was pretty obvious his 'wife' was a lesbian. He wondered if her family knew? If they did, it pissed him off even more that they would force this arrangement on the both of them for money. To top it off, despite their daily sex sessions, she still wasn't pregnant. Liam knew it wasn't because of him.

He approached the subject one night when they were at dinner, eating silently. Both were scrolling through their phones. There was always very little conversation when it was just the two of them.

"Hey Beth..." Liam said, as he sat his phone aside.

He was constantly checking it, looking for updates from his private investigator. He'd hired and fired 3 different people because he was pissed that it was taking them so long to find Naomi. They had literally searched every borough in Brooklyn, when Art had the great idea to search for Diamond; they probably were together.

It took his new private eye one week to find out that Diamond had moved to Atlanta. He was there later the same day beginning his search. That was one week ago, so Liam felt like it would be any day now, that he would have his baby back.

"Hmmm...?" Beth responded; still scrolling. She laughed at something, then looked up at him expectantly, from the other end of the long dining room table. There were chairs for 10 in the decorous dining room of his father's guest house.

"I want to ask you something..." Liam frowned. He wasn't trying to be rude, he was just curious. He'd found it strange that she was a 22 year old virgin, but if she was gay it would make sense.

"Okay... " Beth's hair was pulled into a low ponytail and she was wearing a Lululemon tennis skirt set; today in white. She continued to scroll on her phone and munch on her fruit.

Bethany was obsessed with staying in the exact same weight. 135 lbs. She only ate certain foods and refused any variety. It irritated him, but that wasn't what Liam was concerned with now. He wanted to get to the bottom of one of his burning questions.

"Bethany... are you lesbian?"

She stop scrolling and looked up for a moment; her face momentarily turned red, but then it melted into her familiar smirk.

"Took you long enough to figure it out!" she laughed, heartily and continued scrolling.

Liam didn't feel anything one way or the other, but it made things much more clear. 50 million dollars really didn't sound like shit, right about now.

He thought about Naomi hundreds of times a day. Every morning Liam woke up waiting for word that his PI, Harry, had found Naomi.

It'd been 5 months. 5 months! To say Liam was bothered was an understatement. It should have taken 5 days! It still boggled his mind that he had been without his Nomi for five months; he felt empty and tired. He hadn't been able to finish the football season after returning from burying his mom, getting married and losing Naomi, all in a matter of weeks. He hadn't been thinking clearly.

People assumed it was because of grief at his mother's death, some even assumed he was still honeymooning with his new wife. But Liam just missed Naomi. He felt scared that he may actually never see her again. He missed her so much he felt ill. He knew he had done her terribly wrong, but he felt he could still make it right.

He just hadn't been thinking when he agreed to this marriage. He was still grieving his mother and he felt like he'd been forced into the decision. It even seemed as though he may have even been tricked. Obviously, Bethany was a lesbian, did they think it would be a joke to have her marry him?

Plus, he knew Nomi was pregnant. He knew she was having his baby; he knew it deep in his soul. He felt it. The way they made love on that island had changed him. Naomi needed him whether she knew it or not. She and his baby were the most important things in the world.

He thought that he could, but he couldn't endure this 'fake' marriage thing. He was actually considering ways to make his own money. He spent a lot of time fantasizing about the life he could have with Naomi as his wife. She wouldn't be able to run from him then.

After a couple of months he realized, it's not even a lot of money. Liam could make 50 million dollars, himself. He was still a young man and he'd always seen his future in finance. The marriage seemed like an easy way to make a quick buck, but it was a mistake.

He was concerned about Naomi's feelings about him, but not heavily deterred. As far as Liam was concerned, he wanted to be with Naomi. It really didn't matter if she felt the same or not. If she was pregnant with his child, it was even more imperative that they be together.

As he emerged from the bathroom that morning, Bethany and her latest friend, (Liam never even knew her name) were up and smoking a joint, laying in bed together.

"Want to have some fun?" Bethany asked, spreading her legs and revealing her pink shaved pussy lips. The girl she was with slid down between her legs; lapping at her and fingering Beth's already wet, glistening pussy. Bethany moaned and spread her legs wider.

"Nah I'm good. Y'all go ahead." Liam responded.

As Liam turned to exit the bedroom, the girl rose from between Bethany's legs. They were kissing and grinding on each other as Liam closed the door.

A few months ago, it would have turned him on so much, he would join, but he was just over it now. He wanted Naomi. He wanted to make love to someone he wanted to be with. He wanted to see Naomi's eyes and her face change when he made her come. If she was having his baby, he wanted to feel his baby's heartbeat.

Lee even approached his father about it and Sr. had laughed.

"How the hell do you expect to survive on a couple of million dollars, Liam? You spend that much on drugs every year."

His dad had laughed and told him they all needed to make sacrifices. His father didn't give a fuck either way, though. It was Liam's life.

His dad was a hundred times worse now that his mom was gone. There was a new woman in the main house every week. Some of them were no older than Liam. Some of them were actually from Deerfield Academy!

Liam was sick of everybody. Steven had a girl that he was happy with. He had been in a committed relationship with her for months. The same girl he took to the island for Liam's mother's funeral. Her name was Mia.

Liam had talked to Steven and he had told him that Mia was his perfect submissive; that he was exploring the depths of his sadism with her natural masochism. She loved it and was willing to explore with him; she trusted him and they were on a journey together.

The brothers hardly saw each other anymore because Steven and Mia had moved in together in one of the mini mansion rentals on the other side of campus. They had tricked out the basement with all their favorite bondage gear.

As Liam headed to the kitchen, his phone pinged that he had a notification. He looked at it and felt his knees get weak; he had to sit down when he saw the two word message from his private eye.

"Found her."

For about 2 seconds, Liam didn't know what to do, think or feel. He recovered quickly though, and texted back, furiously...

"WHERE? ATLANTA?"

"Yes" was Harry's one word response.

Liam's hands shook as he typed.

"I will be there tonight. Text me an address..."

Liam quickly got dressed in his own bedroom and went to find Art.

"We found her." Liam said excitedly to his manservant.

"Naomi's in Atlanta. Find somewhere for us to stay in 'Buckhead' and pack my shit for at least a week. Find the best doula in NY and reserve her until we find out the baby situation. Have a setup for her in bedroom C by the courtyard..."

Liam was barking orders as he excitedly contacted the pilot and told him to prep the plane to fly to Georgia.

An hour or so later, Liam was assisting Art with choosing his wardrobe and thinking about what to tell Bethany. He wasn't even sure if she would care that he was going, but the moment he read Harry's text, he knew he couldn't do this sham marriage thing anymore. He would have to work.

He had plenty of wealthy connections. He wasn't really worried. The money had seemed really important at his mother's funeral. Everyone kept telling him a 10 year sacrifice was nothing for financial security. Fuck that. He had to go find his girl. He had to go get his baby. He was scared for her out in the world alone, without his protection and pregnant, he believed.

Also, what if she had met someone else? As beautiful as Naomi was, many men wouldn't care about her carrying another man's baby. The thought made Liam frantic and angry. He barked at Art and people he was making arrangements with on the phone.

Liam and Art still were furiously packing his things when Bethany walked in; her friend back on campus. She looked questionly at Liam and Art packing, but her face relaxed when Liam told her that they needed to talk.

The look on Bethany's face said she knew that it was a wrap. They'd been together 5 months and fucked every single day, but she had not gotten pregnant. She had seen a doctor last week. He told Bethany that her chances of getting pregnant were slim due to excessive uterine fibroids. She had shared the news with Liam over dinner, 3 nights ago. Neither one of them had really acknowledged what that meant and they had tried to go on as if it didn't matter, but it did.

"You found her, huh?" Bethany asked, sitting on his bed to observe Liam and Art getting his things together.

Liam didn't show it, but he was somewhat surprised. He had never mentioned Naomi to Beth. He didn't see the need until he found her. No doubt she'd heard from Deerfield students, though.

"You knew about her?" Liam asked.

"Yes, I knew. Plenty of kids at Deerfield made sure to tell me. I also know she might be having a baby."

Now that shocked Liam. How the hell did she know that? He just smiled and shook his head. There are no secrets at Deerfield Academy.

Bethany was just looking at Liam. He couldn't tell how she felt, but he could see by the expression on her face she felt some type of way. He just continued to send emails, and waited for her to speak. After a few minutes of watching and realizing Liam wouldn't be responding, she spoke again.

"Look Liam. I spoke to my grandfather. I told him what the doctor said; that my chances of getting pregnant at all are slim. He didn't care at all and told me he expected me to stay married and have a kid, if I wanted the 50 million dollars."

Liam continued directing Art on getting his things together. He knew she had more and he just waited.

"He DID want me to stay, Liam", she finally huffed angrily, "..until I told him that you were expecting a baby with a nigger."

Liam took a deep breath, lowered his phone and held his temper in check. He imagined he would have to expect this. He knew this was probably their final conversation and that it would get emotional, but he didn't want things to get ugly. However, she was out of line speaking about Naomi that way.

"Look Bethany..."

"I'm sorry, Liam!" She blurted quickly, trying to play it off, but her face was red. "I shouldn't have said that, but I am kind of upset and jealous. I did want to have your baby. I guess it just wasn't meant to be."

She looked upset for a moment. Liam felt somewhat bad for her. It had to be tough, hearing that from the doctor.

"You know I don't really even enjoy being with men, but I was willing to make the sacrifice for you... I mean, for the money." She ended, sheepishly. Liam didn't respond and continued directing Art with what to bring.

Bethany sighed, frustrated at his silence and continued, loudly,

"The GOOD news is my grandfather has agreed to annul the marriage. The even better news, for YOU, is that he doesn't want anyone to know that his granddaughter was once married to a man who had a baby with his Black side chick."

Liam's face was red and his blood was boiling, but he just listened. He had some things he wanted to say, too; he wanted Beth to get hers all out first, though.

Bethany waited. She was trying to antagonize him and she was disappointed that he wouldn't respond. Liam kept watching Art pack his things as Beth watched him. After about 5 minutes, she sighed deeply and spoke.

"Look Liam, how much do you want for the annulment? My grandfather says he will give you 2 million."

'Unexpected!' thought Liam, grinning to himself. He was very glad that he hadn't really responded yet. He never considered that they would PAY him to annul the marriage. He thought for a moment, then smiled at his soon to be ex wife.

"50 million dollars." He shrugged. It was a drop in the bucket to Bethany Evers' family. Her grandfather's net worth was almost a billion and her father's was not far behind. That he had agreed to this marriage for such a paltry amount was even further proof that he hadn't been in his right emotional state when he married this girl, 2 days after his mother's funeral.

Bethany stared at him, her face was red with anger. She was trying to control herself and failing, miserably.

"You're not getting the 50 million dollars, Liam! Especially if you're having a baby with SOMEONE ELSE!" She was shrieking, but quickly calmed herself. She took a deep breath and stroked her ponytail. Today she was wearing a yellow Lululemon matching tennis set.

She sat quietly for a few more minutes, then spoke again.

"I can probably arrange for 10." Bethany finally said, after another deep sigh. She guessed she would be returning home with her tail between her legs, and once again, after having to pay someone off. At least this time, it wasn't a female that she had put in the hospital after a particularly bad break up.

Bethany knew she would have to hear her parents disappointed speeches to her for months before they tried again to 'fix her'. She was starting to wonder herself if the money was worth her family's intrusion on her personal life.

"That's a fabulous deal for 5 months of marriage, Liam. That's 2 million a month. You hardly rate that."

Liam smiled and scrolled through his phone, looking at the pictures he had of Nomi for the millionth time. 'Daddy's coming to get you baby,' he thought. Time for him to play his cards.

"Does your grandfather know that you're a lesbian, Beth?" Liam asked her, the contempt dripping from his tongue as he scrolled through his phone. "Did they knowingly trick me into marrying someone who wasn't even into men?" Liam paused again, then continued.

"Does he know that you cheated on me from day one; humiliating me? Who would blame me for seeking the solace of another? Maybe we should each retain lawyers and see which of us really broke the vows of our marriage." He paused and let his words sink in.

"I've been faithful to you this entire time. I'm sure some of the girls you used and disposed of, would happily come to court with me and explain your relationships with them and how they ended." Liam spoke casually as he looked over his watches, deciding which ones to take.

Liam's comments had hit their mark. Bethany had had many situations with females go south, since she was in high school. So many situations, that she agreed to marriage to cover up her scandalous behavior. If Liam reported back to her family that she was up to her same shenanigans, it would be major problems for her. Bethany's calm mask slipped as Liam rifled through his button down shirts and threw a few of them onto the bed for Art to pack.

Bethany didn't respond for several minutes; her face red and her lips twisted. The Evans' had definitely underestimated Liam. They had assumed he would be an easy mark; that he would jump at the chance to have the money.

Bethany also thought that his excitement at being able to be with multiple women would keep him focused on the marriage. They were both athletes, so she had high hopes that any kids they had had would be athletic, as well. They hadn't known about this Black girl until it was too late.

After five more minutes of watching Art and Liam pack, she finally spoke.

"I guess it will be 50 million then. Congratulations."

She flounced out of his room. She had vacated the guest house before he and Art left that afternoon.

"One marriage down..." Liam chuckled to himself. He would only have one more, as far as he was concerned.

Liam continued getting his things he'd need together, really excited now. Everything was working out! He got a nest egg. He smiled and thought how happy Naomi would be, now that he was single again.

3 hours later Liam was in his family's jet and headed to Atlanta. The private eye said that Naomi was staying in a property that her parents owned in Buckhead, a rather fancy part of Atlanta.

This was surprising to him. He didn't know why, but he expected her to be living in some 'hood' or project struggling to survive. He didn't know her parents had property in fancy neighborhoods. He would have to do a little investigation into Anthony's finances...

He was excited and nervous on the plane at seeing her again. How would she act? Did she still hate him? She had to be over it by now. She had to be thinking about the baby they were having together.

Silent tears had fallen down Liam's face when he spoke with Harry after landing and the PI joined Liam and Art at the ABnB. Harry confirmed Naomi was indeed with child. Liam continued peppering Harry with questions as the tears fell unobstructed from his face.

They'd landed in Atlanta and gone straight to the huge $3000 a day mansion Art had arranged for them to stay in, also in Buckhead; not far from the house where Nomi was staying. Liam was happy and surprised to see the neighborhood. He was glad that his baby was being taken care of. Her parents had done a good job, but now he was here. Liam knew they weren't his biggest fans, but this was HIS baby. Regardless, of how they felt about him.

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers