Deerfield Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi wasn't surprised that they drove straight to the airport. They sat on the private jet runway in the car as Art went to check on the plane's preparations and to see if all of Liam's items were packed from the Airbnb.

In the back of the large Mercedes, Liam turned to Naomi. He leaned his head against the back seat and stared at her, then slowly lifted a hand. He turned her face to his, leaned forward, kissed her hard, angrily and passionately. His tongue was exploring the depths of her mouth as he frantically groped her everywhere, being careful of her bump. Liam had wanted to wait until they were in the bedroom of the plane, but her response and moan at his kisses inflamed him.

His hands rose to squeeze and caress her swollen, sensitive breasts under her sweatshirt. She wasn't wearing a bra because hers had become so restrictive. She moaned and arched her back, offering her breast to his rough hands, and throwing her head back. Naomi had been riding a wave of emotions the moment his blue eyes met her brown ones in the lobby of the clinic and now she felt out of control and wanton. She wanted him so badly. She wanted him to fuck her hard; be rough with her and manhandle her; she wanted him to completely ravish her.

She couldn't pretend he didn't feel good. She didn't resist as he pulled the sweatshirt over her head and the baggy pants from her legs in the back of the car, parked on the turmac, Liam ripped the granny panties after 2 good tugs, knelt between her legs, then licked and sucked at her sloppy, wet vagina; slurping and licking like a kid with an ice cream cone. He could smell her excitement at the hospital and he was dying to taste her. After only a few seconds of him sucking and nipping at her clit, while reaching up to squeeze her breast and tweak her nipples, Naomi locked her legs on his head and squealed, lifting herself off the back seat coming hard, squirting and grinding into Liam's stubbled face.

Liam tried to drink all the secretions she squirted from her body. He felt like it gave him superpowers. He continued long after she came, until Naomi was crying and limp, stretched out on the back seat of the limo naked, legs spread wide and tummy protruding, her braided bun loose now. Her hair was sticking to and covering her face as she breathed hard and trembled.

As Liam rose and kneeled between her legs, unbuckling his pants, the driver's door swung open and Art announced they could board. He made no mention of the naked pregnant girl panting and sweating, laying across the back seat, nor Liam positioning himself to fuck her.

"Shit. Get me a blanket!" Liam cursed.

A few seconds later, Art returned with a large blanket from the plane. Liam wrapped the naked girl up and exited the car carrying her in his arms. As he crossed the short distance to the plane's stairs, he saw two workers look at him curiously, as he carried Naomi. Liam did not give a fuck. As long as they did not approach him or try to say anything to him. The way he felt now, he would kill them both. Nobody was going to take his baby from him again. Ever.

He carried her up the stairs and walked to the back of the plane to the bedroom, laying the panting girl onto the bed. Liam closed and locked the door, then undressed slowly; watching her. When he was naked, he stretched out behind her touching her everywhere. Kissing her neck, squeezing her pussy and pulling it up the way she liked. She was making the noises he loved; the noises he had missed.

He lifted her leg and slid into her from behind. He knew he would come quickly so he fucked furiously, holding her hips still and smacking up against her ass hard with his pelvis, as he released the tension he'd felt for 5 months. He came with a roar, grinding himself onto the girl and shaking with happiness. When he had relaxed again, he began rubbing and touching her everywhere, kissing her neck and squeezing her fat titties until he felt himself get hard again.

When the plane was taking off, Liam was working his cock into Naomi's ass. They lay on their sides, Naomi bent so her knees were in her little bubble stomach as Liam lay behind her sliding in and out of her asshole, trying to make it last for as long as he could. His head was thrown back in ecstasy as he fucked his baby's tight butt; swiveling his hips, fucking her hard, with one hand on her shoulder, then back to slowly in and out. The thought of fucking her mouth brought his orgasm in sight, but that could come later. She was back now and she was never leaving again.

Liam came with a whimper and before he knew it, Art was announcing they were landing in New York. Naomi sat up and looked around, frantically when the announcement finished. The baby fog was lifting. What was she doing? Why was she here with Liam, just letting him back, as if he hadn't almost broken her? She was back in New York? What was she thinking? He was MARRIED for God's sake!

Naomi grabbed her phone and read her parents' responses to her not returning to the house. When Liam sat up smiling at her, he instantly frowned when he saw on Naomi's face that the happy reunion had ended.

"W.. What are you doing L.. Liam? Why would you bring me back here?? I won't be your side piece, I'm not gonna be your baby mo...." Naomi felt unable to form a sentence, her emotions were so strong.

Liam put his finger to Naomi's lips, silencing her.

"There's no more 'wife', Naomi. Marrying Bethany was a mistake! I was grieving my mother; I wasn't thinking straight. We both know it was wrong; neither of us wanted it. Bethany moved out weeks ago." he lied.

"I will never forgive myself for hurting you. You're all that matters to me Naomi. You and our baby girl are all that matters to me."

Naomi was silent as her hands rested on her belly. She didn't know what to think of 'emotionally vulnerable' Liam. Everything about him had changed since the time they spent on that island.

She appeared to be deep in thought. Liam had seriously thought she would jump into his arms and be extremely happy; not go silent and contemplative.

He didn't disrupt her as she showered before the plane landed. She put on the Fenty jumpsuit he gave her and the big coat. All of her things were in Atlanta. She hadn't been able to go get anything. He was texting the staff at the house to see if everything had been arranged for Naomi's room. He was also in contact with Doctor Steinberg. He was going to meet them at the house.

As they stood, Liam made sure Naomi's coat was zipped and her hood on before they exited the plane to get in the car taking them back to the Academy, Naomi finally spoke.

"You want me to ride with you this time?" Naomi asked.

Liam pressed his lips together and didn't answer. He knew that she was still angry. He expected that. She had a right to be angry. It didn't matter to him, though. She was with him now and she was never leaving again. He had her.

Even though he could feel anger rolling off of her in the car, he only felt relief that she was back in his life; back in his possession. No matter how she felt about him, they had a baby together. A beautiful little girl. Liam knew he would always be a part of Naomi's life, now. He was still wrapping his head around the fact that it was a girl. He thought of so many boy's names, he had no idea what to name a girl.

In the back seat of the car he tried to take Naomi's hand. She snatched it away and he calmly took it again. Facing her, he wiped her braids from her flushed face and asked,

"What's our baby girl's name?"

Looking out the window so he wouldn't see the smile on her face at the mention of her baby girl, Naomi whispered,

"Her name is Isabella; Isabella Joy."

Liam smiled to himself and leaned back in the seat, still holding Naomi's hand. Isabella. His baby girl was named Bella Williamson.

2 hours later, they pulled into the estate where Dr. Steinberg was waiting in the nursery/delivery room Liam had a designer put together while they were in the ATL. It was a 1000 square feet primary bedroom and bath. Dr. Steinberg did a perfunctory examination of the sleeping girl and had his nurse draw blood and take samples for further testing. He proclaimed her healthy and the baby to be coming along fine. He would return to see if she had any complaints he should address on the morrow.

Liam snuggled up behind the exhausted girl in the massive bed and slept peacefully for the 1st time in months, holding his baby close to him.

When Naomi awakened in the morning, she was disoriented, momentarily at the glamorous and luxurious gray and white bedroom. She looked around and saw four floor to ceiling windows, covered with gray, velvet window treatments; 2 were open and revealed the lush courtyard. There was plush white carpeting, with areas covered by pink and gray printed rugs and massive green plants everywhere. Where was she? Her last memory was in the car they rode to the estate in.

As she looked around she could see plush white furniture. A loveseat and couch around a massive, wooden coffee table made from one large tree sat in front of a huge fireplace and massive TV mounted onto a brick wall. Through the one open curtain, she could see the huge swimming pool and chaise lounges under a massive canopy.

She realized she was nude and that Liam's naked body was spooning her from behind. She lie there and thought about all he had said to her the previous evening. He said he was no longer married and that getting married was a mistake. She didn't know what to think about that but it did make her situation less embarrassing.

She knew that her pregnancy would be scandalous nevertheless. Liam's wedding announcement had been on the front page of Deerfield Daily. She wondered if there would be an article about her carrying his baby while he was married. She snorted, then stilled as Liam shifted behind her, still snoring softly his soft cock in her ass cheeks. She lay there thinking all sorts of thoughts for the better part of an hour as Liam held her close, getting some of the best sleep he'd had in months.

Naomi came to a conclusion as she lay there. It was the Spring semester and school would be ending for the year in May. In 2 months, the school year will be over. She had only missed one semester and was expecting her baby in July or August. She fully planned to be back in school for the fall semester, continuing her goal of a degree in animal science. Her parents had already agreed to take care of Isabella while Naomi continued her studies. She didn't know how Liam felt about that and she didn't care. Her parents were the only ones she trusted to take care of her little girl.

She heard Liam groan and felt his hips grind into her butt, his cock getting hard. She couldn't believe she had allowed him to fuck her ass on the airplane and that she wanted him to do it again. She felt so incredibly horny and nasty.

She would be with Liam and allow him to take care of her and her baby until she delivered. Then she had her own plans. All she knew was this baby was making her horny and now she kind of wanted to do all the nasty things she and Liam had done previously, that embarrassed and humiliated her so. She felt ashamed, but she grounded herself back against him and moaned when he growled in his chest, lifted her leg and entered her sopping pussy.

After a few strokes, he got to his knees and rolled Naomi onto her back. He bent her knees holding them wide and slid into her wetness again. He wanted to see her face and look at her baby bump while he fucked her. She looked so fucking sexy, watching him with her large brown eyes, his baby growing in her beautiful round belly. He stroked long and deep, instead of fucking her hard and fast like he was used to.

He rubbed her clit in a slow circle as he slid in-and-out, holding himself off of her with one arm and manipulating her pussy with the other. He shook head to toe when he saw the 'ecstasy face' she made whenever she was about to come. He had missed that face so much and the proud feeling it gave him.

They locked eyes as they came together, both yelping and gasping as their bodies cavorted on the huge bed.

Liam laughed and kissed Naomi, then jumped up to use the water closet. When he came out, Naomi was still stretched out, spread eagle, breathing hard and sweating.

"Are you OK?" Liam asked smiling, but Naomi heard the concern in his voice.

"I'm fine," she giggled and yawned. "I'm just so tired all the time." She hadn't slept well the last 5 months, either.

"Rest all you want, baby. Daddy is gonna take care of everything now." He whispered as he slid in behind her again.

Spooning with Naomi while resting his hand on his baby was everything. Liam didn't ever remember feeling this happy in the entirety of his life. He'd already decided that they would be married at the courthouse before the baby was born, then have a glamorous wedding in the winter. A Christmas wedding that would be the envy of all Deerfield.

He didn't give a damn what anybody thought, not even Naomi. She would come around soon enough with all the information he'd found out about her father. He snuggled up close to his baby and thanked God she was back in his arms. Forever, this time.