All Comments on 'Deerfield Academy Ch. 03'

by MzBea

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doormat and magical dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least get some facts correct. They're not married. He has no rights to anything, except a jail cell for rape and the parents nor the doctor would have been impressed her rapist showed up to take her away. I've never read such bullshit. Trying to make a black girl's rapist douchebag into some hero of the story, using incorrect information to make his points.

EmmesLust794EmmesLust794over 1 year ago

Naomi needs a little more backbone because as a character she’s boring. As a person who has actually posted on this platform I try not to bash any writing based on its particular kink because I write my kinks as well. I love a good noncon story and I awaited the 3rd installment of this one patiently. I just hope the next installment has a bit more character development on both ends. Naomi grows a backbone and Liam sees her as more than a possession so he can at the very least OPENLY take up for her when others talk shit about her.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate4 months ago

Not gonna lie this was a scary read but it hits as realistic because I know a few Nomi’s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of my favorite stories. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMzBea@MzBea
I write to exercise my brain. I write to practice my diction. I write for no particular reason, other than the stories in my head demand release. Thank you for your support and constructive criticism. I thank everyone for comments, good and bad lol... I appreciate anyone tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES