Dee's At the Slave Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Dee returns to the slave hunt.
1.4k words
4.32
7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be our fourth visit to the slave hunt. You are determined to not be captured this year. Plus, a wealthy member is donating a 2017 Cadillac.

Any of the prey who is last to get caught or doesn't get caught. To be eligible you have to have no restrictions listed on your sign-up sheet.

If there is a tie then the hunters will vote. It is understood that if you want to win a tie you better "sex it up" Having no restrictions you pray that if you do get caught it is by your man.

So you decide a green low cut spandex catsuit and some thigh high boots are your best bet. After signing up you see a lot of other women in bikinis and green cuffs. Green = no restrictions, yellow = some restrictions (ie. touching but no insertion) and red = no touching. The cuffs are locked on each wrist so the hunter only has to carry a zip tie to secure them. Last year one hunter could have caught five women but only had cuffs for two. He had to let them go.

Looking at your outfit you decide your catsuit won't win a tie against a bikini. You slip your boots off and strip down to your sports bra and thong then sliding your boots back on. Sacrificing the camouflage for exposed skin. It won't do you any good to end up in a tie just to lose to a bikini.

Getting your green cuffs put on you and signing your waiver that you are familiar with, you head to the prey staging area.

Also, this year is different. There will be trappers along with hunters. The trappers can set one trap and have to be within 20 yards of the trap. As you are staged in the prey corral you look over and only see half as many hunters but there are twice as many prey. Word of the car must have got out.

You've been preparing for today for several months now. Reading online about strategies for these slave hunts and exercising. You know Scott's been reading up as well.

9:00 AM the horn sounds. You have a 30 min head start. But the trappers are already out there waiting. "Stick to the trees" you tell yourself. You're glad you converted the boots to a tennis shoe sole and got rid of that heel.

Off in the distance you hear yelling and cursing. "Probably rookies getting caught this early.

1:00 PM, so far so good. You've never lasted this long. Judging from the sounds most of the rookies got caught within the first hour. So far you've seen 8 hunters or trappers walking back to camp with their quarry. One had three in tow. All being connected by a leash, stripped naked of course.

Just four more hours...pay attention, don't get distracted. That's how you've been caught every other year. Don't stay in the same spot too long either.

Off in the distance you see a clump of trees perfect for hiding. Bonus!! A small pond is there. The clear water is begging you to cool off. 6 hours of running and evading has left you hot and covered in dirt and dust.

Looking around to make sure you are alone you slip off your boots. Your bra and thong could use a good rinsing out.

The water feels so good. Just one minute then back to winning that car.

Stepping onto the bank and while wringing out your bra and thong you notice your boots weren't in the same place you left them...or were they?

As you step over to get them you hear a click. A rope snare snaps closed around your ankles. It pulls your feet out and drags you over the bank and back into the water.

You find yourself upside down over the water hanging by your ankles naked. You dropped your bra and thong when the trap was set.

"Well...well...well, what do we have here?"

"Fuck" you say to yourself. It's that bitch Wanda. You've heard from friends you made here that she is the last one you want to get caught by.

"Oh wow. Dee with green cuffs!!"

You knew agreeing to green cuffs would bite you in the ass.

"Alright dearie, I'm gonna cut you down then you'll swim over to the bank so I can secure you. Any funny stuff and I'll shoot you in the bare ass with this paintball gun."

Cuffs linked together behind your back, unnecessarily elbows tied, and fucking nipple clamps again. Pushing you down to your knees. Wanda pulls her pants down and grabs your hair and makes you lick her pussy.

"Let's see how magical this mouth of yours really is."

While you are focusing on not pissing her off by doing a good job. She pushes you down, grabs her paintball gun and fires at a woman who wandered into the area.

"THOOMP, AHHHHH!!, THOOMP, FUCK!!" The first one hit right in the tit and then in the ass as she turned to run.

"Ah ah ah dearie. Get over here!!"

She is a brunette, smaller tits but with a round ass. A bit shorter than you and a few years younger.

Holding her boob with one hand and her ass with the other. You were glad you didn't try any funny stuff.

Stripping and tying her similar to you but laying her flat on her back. And placing you so you are straddling her face. "Ok girls, you both better start licking some pussy".

Back to holding your head into her crotch but now you are getting your pussy eaten too. You lose focus and SMACK!! Her hand smacking your ass getting you back on track.

You groan as an orgasm sneaks up on you the Wanda feels it and comes on your face.

She then leads you both out to waist deep water and bends you over and washes both your faces off

Leading you both back by crotch rope leashes and gagged. The bells on your nipples ring announcing your entrance to the camp. Drool from your gag is dripping onto your chest. Wanda leads you up to the platform with your fellow captured prey.

This year is different also. Instead of hands over your head there is a single pole with a condom over the end that is adjustable. The guard has you straddle the pole and slides it up into your pussy. Locking it into your place you find you can't get off of it essentially trapping you there.

You can't see behind you but you feel someone messing with the pole. "Mmmmmmm" the pole starts vibrating. Wanda tied a vibrator to it...bitch...

She then starts rubbing your ass, occasionally sliding a finger into your ass making you jump a little and reminding you that you can't move.

Finally!! You see me come in with my prey. Two blondes in tow. Since I'm the next one to come in my prey is stationed right next to you.

You think I'm going to release you but I ignore you. I didn't capture you. You don't belong to me.

I lightly fondle one of the blonde's breasts but then leave the platform with Wanda. We step behind you so you can't see us.

Wanda comes back and whispers in your ear. "Your man offered to trade his quarry for you. I told him I wasn't done with you yet."

She reaches down and unties the vibrator from the pole and presses it against your clit. Your squirming and moaning has attracted a crowd of spectators.

That bitch then pulls the clamps off your nipples letting the blood return making them hyper sensitive. Wanda tortures you by playing with them. You start to come but she keeps the vibrator there making your orgasm even more out of control. Drool running down your chin onto your tits. Your moans get louder and finally you're yelling as loud as you can.

After you finish you get a round of applause. You aren't the first woman she has humiliated in front of the crowd. "As part of our agreement I will schedule a private meeting with us later."

You see me step in front of you looking at my watch. Only one more hour up here then at 5:00 we have to wait to see who wins the car, then you will be mine so I can release you. "Wanda did not want to trade you for the two blondes. I had to agree to the private meeting or as per the rules she would own you till tomorrow."

5:00 finally arrived. Then you had to watch a bikini contest between two women for the car. You had a better figure than either one but you got distracted by the water and now up here stripped, tied and with a pole inside you drooling, watching...

Maybe next year...