Defeated Jock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers

Taylor got no sleep that night. He turned off his phone so he couldn't hear the notifications hitting it. All night, he was either face down in the pillows, or laying on his back just staring at the ceiling. Morning came, and he decided to skip his classes, he was a wreck and there was no way he was ready to face anyone.

Taylor had to piss. Listening at the door, he didn't hear anyone going up and down the hall. He felt so weak, afraid to see anyone, scared to go out his door. It was quite, Taylor opened the door and hit the bathroom, glad to let the piss out. Washing his hands, someone came in. Taylor looked up in shock, his face turning red. The guy looked at him, a look of shock passing quickly before he let out "Dude, you have so got to get that dude back. Beat him." The guy disappeared into a stall.

Taylor just nodded, and fairly rushed out back to his room. At one point, he turned his phone back on, to see he had a ton of messages, all just as bad. He just turned it over and held his head in his hand. A couple hours later, his gut churning, he decided to try to find the video. It wasn't hard, it had been posted to the Facebook and Instagram feeds of most of his friends. The comments weren't as bad as he had feared. Lots of guys ragging on him, but some actually praising him for fulfilling his bet. That gave him some hope he could survive this. It was a bet, he had done the manly thing and lived up to the wager.

Lack of sleep and his emotions made Taylor restless, too restless to try to do anything but brood, and the day passes at a snail's pace.

[How about another bet? It'll give you a chance to win. 10 tosses of a football through a tire, whoever makes the most through wins. Loser kisses feet of the winner] Kam texted him. Taylor stared at this phone. Could he take another bet? This was one he was sure to win. Kam's throws had a tendency to go wild, and his own were pretty straight. Taylor would be sure to win. Or was he? He had been sure he would win all of them, and still lost. Kam could be trying to trick him again. But how? Taylor was so torn he knew he should always win, but he had lost so many times.

[Afraid to lose again wussey boy?] Kam's follow up text caused Taylor's pride to boil up. He had to take the bet, he had to! He was sure to win and erase his humiliations.

[You're on! When and where?] Taylor's thumbs flew over the screen. It was sent before he breathed out.

[6am tomorrow. Jenner's field.] Kam had been prepared for him to accept this bet. Taylor collapsed on his bed. He couldn't believe he had taken another bet, and now the dread was starting to eat away at him. If he lost, would this be worse than the last one? How many people would see it? He covered his eyes with his arm. What had he done?

Taylor eventually fell asleep from pure exhaustion. His phone woke him an hour before he had to make it to Jenner field. He grabbed a shower realizing he was wiped, and there was no way he was going to be in top form.

Changing into shorts and picking up his phone, Taylor briefly considered texting Kam to put it off a day, but he didn't want to look weak or scared. The walk didn't revive his spirits, and he felt defeated when he arrived. Taylor only saw Kam and some other dude waiting, a ring already set up. Taylor approached them. He knew he had to look like hell. Kam just looked at him with a smirk.

"This is Josh, from the Athlete Center, he's going to be our judge." Kam indicated the other man. Taylor knew him more by reputation than anything else, and it was a good one. Josh was a fair man that everyone respected for his honesty. Taylor couldn't fault the choice.

"10 passes, most at the end wins. If it's a tie, we have sudden death. From this line." Indicating a chalk line in the grass, Josh looked at Taylor with a bit of concern. He didn't want an unfair game.

"Let's do this." Taylor said with a confidence he didn't feel. Josh tossed him the football.

Taylor caught the ball like it was second nature, it was really.

"Check it out, it's regulation." Josh gave an upwards nod of his head.

Taylor looked over the football. It was perfectly normal. Nothing odd about it at all. "It's good. Who starts?"

"Go for it, bud." Kam gave a half-shrug, giving Taylor every advantage.

Taylor considered letting Kam go first, but decided he could scare Kam a bit if he succeeded right off the bat. Taylor got behind the line, slapped the ball into his hand, pulled back, and tossed the ball perfectly through the hoop.

"Yeah, beat that bitch!" Taylor was so relieved, the words just flew out of his mouth.

Kam jogged up to get the ball, returned to place himself behind the line and gave a smirk to Taylor. He easily passed the ball through the hoop as well. Taylor grimaced, but jogged to get the ball, it was only fair. Back behind the line, Taylor pulled ahead again, tossing the ball through the hoop with ease.

The two men kept neck and neck until Kam missed his eighth toss. Taylor was almost euphoric as he jogged to fetch and return the ball. He had it, he was sure he was going to win. But he got just a bit too cocky, his throw wasn't as perfect, it spun just a little to much and missed. Taylor's gut froze as he watched Kam jog after it. He had missed. If Kam made it, they would be tied again. Taylor stumbled aside as Kam took his place to make this pass. Kam made it.

Taylor jogged to get the ball, panicking they were now even. He had to make this one, Kam was doing too well, much better than he should have. Where was the wobbling he had in High School?

Taylor gritted his teeth and pulled up every ounce of control he had. The football sailed through the ring. "Yes!" Taylor shouted, lifting his arms up.

"Nine out of ten. Great work Taylor. Kam has one chance." Josh was paying very close attention.

"Watch this." Kam sounded so calm, so collected. Taylor was rooted in place. His eyes watching with an intensity he had never had before. Kam sailed the football through the hoop.

"Nine out of ten. Kam you both are tied. We're at sudden death. Taylor, you're up."

The men had been mostly silent through the contest, and now the silence seemed palpable.

Taylor got the ball through, and breathed a sigh of relief. That relief evaporated when Kam did as well.

"10 each. Keep going. Taylor, you're up." Josh said, serious as he felt the tension between.

Taylor had never felt so nervous, he was sure he could do this, but what if he couldn't? He forced the gittering down, worked to keep his hands steady. He threw the ball. And missed. His breath came out with odd grunt. He couldn't see Kam's face as his rival got the ball, he was sure there was a smirk on it.

"Kam, if you do this, you win." Josh said evenly.

Kam seemed so cool, Taylor wished it was chilly, so he would have an excuse to shiver. But he kept it down.

Taylor's stomach dropped plummeted when the ball easily went through the hoop. "Damn." He whispered to himself, looking down. He had lost. He had lost, how could that have happened.

Josh took a breath. "Look dudes, I know what this bet was, and I don't want to see it. Hold off until I'm gone. Cool?" He looked at them knowing they wouldn't object, especially Taylor, who just nodded, keeping his head down.

"Sure man, thanks." Kam jogged tossing the football to Josh to be returned.

Josh left them to it. When their judge was suitably far away, Kam looked over at Taylor, with a big shit-eating grin Kam said just loud enough to be heard "Time to get on your knees and kiss these shoes pencil dick!"

Taylor stayed frozen to the spot. He couldn't move, he just couldn't. He couldn't force himself. "Come on shoe licker." Kam said a little louder.

Taylor knew no one was there to see. No one except Kam. He hated Kam. The words made him move, his feet dragging. He came to stand in front of Kam, feeling totally defeated. Taking a deep breath he got on his knees. The shoes were just there. In front of him, like huge badges of failure. His mind blanking out, he bent down and kissed one. Taylor froze again.

"Both of them, the bet was shoes. In the plural, you dumbass." Taylor could hear the mocking dripping in Kam's voice.

Taylor forced his head over, kissing the second one, freezing yet again.

"You are a complete fucking loser." Kam said in contempt, and headed away.

Taylor remained where he was, mind blank. Finally, he shook himself and got up. Completely zoned out, Taylor returned to his room, fell on his bed and stayed staring at the ceiling for he didn't know how long. Another day of classes missed, Nothing but defeat going through his head.

Taylor could tell the day was ending, the light was fading. There was a knock at his door. Taylor had to think about what to do, then the second knock came. He got up and opened the door. It was Kam. Taylor wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't speak, he couldn't move.

"One more bet, arm wrestling, just us?" Kam pulled his arm up in front of his chest, gripping his hand into a fist and letting it go. He left a pregnant pause. "Or is the tiny little baby afraid to lose again?"

Taylor was torn, he was almost sure he could win, but he confidence was shot. But he had to try. Kam would be able to hold his refusal over him forever.

"You're on!" Taylor said with more force than he thought he had. Kam came in and shut the door.

"Oh, and the loser sucks the winner's dick." Kam said, taking a seat and putting his hand up.

Taylor stopped mid-step. Then forced himself to take the other chair. "I've never had my dick sucked by a dude, it will be great seeing you swing on my dick." Taylor tried to put in all the superiority he could. He hoped it would be enough.

Kam just grinned at him. Taylor put up his arm, grabbed Kam's hand and squeezed, starting to push Kam's arm down at once. It might have been cheating, but at this point Taylor didn't care. Kam flexed his arm, stopping it's descent.

Taylor strained, pushing against more power than Kam should have had in his arm. They were back at the top, fighting back and forth, Taylor feeling growing panic. He dug for strength. It wasn't enough, Kam was forcing him down. Taylor started breathing hard. Kam let out a chuckle.

"Fuck!" Taylor screamed as Kam got Taylor's arm to the desk. He had been defeated. Again. No one was there, and Taylor knew he had lost again. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Taylor wanted out of this. It made him a coward, but he really didn't want to do this, it was so gay. He'd give anything to get out of out sucking Kam's dick.

"One chance, I'll give you one chance to get out of it, no sucking." Kam sounded sincere, but his mouth was turned up at one corner.

"I'll take it, what you got fucker?" Taylor didn't care he'd take it, any chance. As soon as it came out of his mouth, he realized he could be screwed, but it was too late now. And it was a faint hope. Kam must have something up his sleeve.

"Dick size. If your dick is bigger than mine, I'll walk out of here now, your lips will remain virginal." Kam stood up and undid his belt.

Taylor's heart sunk. He knew he wasn't hung, and the chances he was bigger than Kam were slight. "Umm." Taylor started.

"Total loser." Kam said. "My dick is ready." He moved back. Opening up his pants. "You're not going to give up like a little girl, are you?"

"Shit." Taylor pulled himself to a standing position, starting to open his pants too. He wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Taylor couldn't repress the shudder he made. Kam laughed, pulling down his pants.

*Fuck, he's got a monster* Taylor thought when he saw the hard dick, it had to be nine inches already. Was his mind playing tricks on him? Was he making it bigger than it was? Taylor reluctantly shoved down his pants.

"Get hard bitch, it's not fair to compare with me hard and you soft." Kam said mockingly.

Taylor looked down, his cock was hard and pointing up stiffly. He mumbled something.

"What was that pussy?" Kam turned his head and put a hand behind his ear.

"I am hard." Taylor repeated, thankful he was able to keep the catch in throat from coming out.

Kam laughed out loud. Grabbing his own cock, Kam moved forward, laying it next to Taylor's boner. "Got any doubts boy?" The 'boy' twisted a knife in Taylor's guy. But he was packing like a boy next to Kam.

"No." Taylor's voice did break a bit on the word, his eyes down facing his shortcoming compared to Kam.

"You're not going welch on me now are you? You'll be a coward if you do, a fucking loser coward shit." Kam didn't even try to hide the contempt in his voice.

"No, I lost, I'll do it." Taylor took a perverse pride in the fact his voice didn't crack. Everything appeared hazy to him, like the world was being erased. Taylor slid to the floor, licking his lips, they felt so dry.

"I knew you wanted to taste me faggot." Kam saw the lick.

He crawled closer, to just a few inches away. The cock filled his messed-up vision.

Taylor couldn't suppress a sob as his open mouth descended over the cock. With it just inside his mouth he started to gag. He forced himself to continue. Moving his head up and down, not wanted to touch the hard dick, but there was too much, it filled his mouth forcing the issue.

"Come on cocksucker, you can do a better job than that, get down on my manhood!" Kam shouted at him, not caring who heard.

Taylor was crying now, he couldn't stop it. Oddly, he was able to clearly see a teardrop fall from his face into Kam's pubes. Why was that detail visible? Kam started to thrust his hips, making the gagging worse. Taylor couldn't believe he was doing this, kneeling in his own room, sucking the dick of his high school rival because he had lost a bet.

All Taylor could see were pubes and the base of the dick he was sucking. The dick he was sucking. He couldn't believe he was sucking a guy off. He had to finish this, finish the bet, and it would be over. He would never accept a bet from Kam again, never. He's put up with all the ribbing but no more bets. Maybe he should swear them off.

Kam was talking, calling him names, groaning, and so into getting sucked. Taylor was so lost in his misery he had blocked it out, almost blocked out that he was blowing a guy. Then it happened. The worst thing in the world. Kam's cock exploded into Taylor's mouth. Straight down Taylor's throat. Taylor tried to pull off, but Kam's strong arm prevented that until the last spurt.

Taylor's mouth was full of cum. Kam's cum. A shot of it on his face, mingling with the tears. Taylor didn't care anymore. He collapsed on the floor, face turned down.

Taylor heard Kam get up and fix up his pants. Footsteps headed to the door. The door opened.

"Oh, and loser. Don't think this is over." Kam's voice cut through Taylor's head. Of course it was over. Taylor would never take another bet.

"No more bets." Taylor said, not raising his head.

"I'm not talking about that." Kam replied.

"Wha?" Taylor looked up, Kam waived his phone and walked out, pulling the door behind him. He had videoed it. Taylor had been videoed sucking dick. And crying like a girl. Kam would be able to hold that over his head forever. What would Kam make him do to keep that secret?

maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers
12