All Comments on 'Defending His Right'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
its' sad when people feel bad about themselves

and writers who feed on this crap.where i'm from there would be some dead folkes in my house.twisted minds cause people to think this was real and get people hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LOL

that was fun. however, isnt this supposed to be an erotic site? oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How can wimps like Davis continue to use up precio

He is a woosey wimp through and through. Jazzy is naturally a whore, The two original rapist were probably guy's she was fucking on the side anyway wnile davis supported her. That's all ceeeps like him are worthy of. Trouble is that they get into positions of power and use that power to keep real men down. I have such a little creep at work. I have to laugh at him, behind his back naturally, but he is a wimp pussy and struts around like he's something. he is a whimperer like Davis..I hope that one day i will not need the job and can take the little creep and beat his ass to a pulp.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 17 years ago
Garbage

What else can I say?

Vote "1" and move on.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Wrong category

Nonconsent/Reluctance would've been better. I didn't think much of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pure crap!

Hey dumbass! Ever hear of a fu..ing gun? Geez... I hope this b.s. isn't an ongoing story! This is some sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another pile of garbage by a male hating woman.

What a sickening story. How did you develop such a virulent hatred for men.To bad you waste your time writing instead of getting therapy.

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Someone Hurt You Badly

Your attempt to piss off the entire male population won't make it better for your pain of his disrespect.<P>

You seem to cry out for revenge and your lesbian bio stated needs make your male fucking efforts here silly and absurd. You need to write about your female lovers not those who cause you to remember whatever turned you off to real men.<P>

A waste of talent and air in this subhuman disrespect of a brainless and keyboard created wimp to make you feel superior. But it doesn't work does it?<P>

So again, who hurt you so badly and have you tried counciling?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fuckin sick!!!

somethings wrong with you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What's wrong

Look I didn't like the story anymore than the rest of you seemed to, but after reading the first page it was kind of obvios where it was going. If you stuck around to read the rest and got pissed because the guy didn't go around getting revenge on everyone then go write your own story where he does and post it on this site so we can all read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Crap

Vote 1 and skip further submissions

thebulletthebulletabout 17 years ago
ouch

Somebody has a serious problem with men

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
The shoe on the other foot

This one was a bit too violent for my taste but it was well written. I got a kick out of the previous comments. They are probably the same trolls that fawn over the revenge stories where the woman ends up face down in the mud. This is the same type of story with the woman on top fellas. If this writer has mental problems, as so many of you have suggested in your comments, maybe it's time to take a look in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waste of time

What kind of fantsey is this. Sorry,no man is this imept and would put up with this shit. Story is bad on three levels, but really I don't care. Your fantsey, just glad I don't know you.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
What???

Well if I could I would rate this one at about a -4. Man even for a fantasy story this is Cow Pies, whewwww..

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Like the sound of a chalk on a glass…I cringed

BDSM in costume; yet contempt to men is clear.

I would not let unrepresentative sample of gay female writers bias my view of creative gay and lesbian writers as a whole of course. But I do regret seeing a common thread of contempt towards men being repeated in series of female self declared gay authors in LIT. <P>

No it’s not fair to judge the writing of individuals by who they are. And indeed this is not my point. But as a matter of fact, when you are part of a minority which is persecuted (And there is no question that gay and lesbians are persecuted), giving ammunition to haters makes me cringe. For heavens sake, do we (we being the savvy people) have to respond with blind hate towards haters? And what about the inefficiency of this hate as it aims at innocent and guilty alike? <P>

What if I am a small ‘non giant’ male but sympathetic to just causes? With Our “proud” NON FEMINIST (In my opinion) Female – supremacist IMPLIED AUTHOR (the views of the creative hand behind each particular story. Those may or may not represent the exact views of the author.) I would be as good as dead. Geeez….

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
well written...

and seems to be a strong anti-male bias story. Makes me wonder if the same theme shows up in your other stories. The story is well written and I didn't like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Agree With 'The shoe on the other foot'

I agree with 'The shoe on the other foot'!! I am a mature male and do not see any male hatred in this very well written story of unintended revenge. There are other Davis' out there that are not entitled to the Jasmines of the world. Was John much better than the rapists? Hell no! But Davis was still the pussy he was before and John represented the kind of man that she wanted her husband to be. This story doesn't really fit any of the categories that are offered. But if a category entitled 'Revenge' existed, that is where it should be posted. Athena, please don't get discouraged by some of the idiotic responses posted. You are a damned good writer! And for those idiotic responders: Work on your comprehesion skills. Then re-read the story.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 17 years ago
Sad

Another man hating women. They seem to be the only ones writing in Literotica anymore. The should rename this site from "Literotica" to "Man Hating Bitches".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Bazzster Spoke - Fall Down & Admire - Others

Jeez, writer of male pain and helplessness, the Bazster is in your corner. There is reason for concern. He continues to be the caged chickadee in the mines, who cries out when all is lost.<P>

He is proof that any idiot without a shred of reality can type one handed in favor of male disrespect and pain. Kind of like a harbinger of all sickness and voids in humanity. Truly an in your corner trader of all septic abnormality who you should cherish as champion of the sordid one's.<P>

Perhaps he had a bad experiance with a man as well.

niciniciabout 17 years ago
Correct Catagory?

I am not sure exactly how I want to express my thoughts about your story.

<p>

It’s an interesting study in D/s behavior and trauma psychology, and I acknowledge that not all D/s behavior is limited to BDSM role-play. But…

<p>

Would Jazzy have reacted in such a way after being raped, and having her husband not attempt to defend her? Should, or could she so easily allow a stranger penetration so deeply into her intimate zone of comfort, or would she revolt against such invasion?

<p>

Would guilt reactions within Davis have taken him down that dark path into submission?

<p>

I don’t know and the emotions you did describe in your story seem to me limited. I would have liked to see less descriptive action and much more emotionalities. Both Jazzy’s and Davis’s turmoil should be described quite a bit more extensively before I felt I could know. The whole storyline screams, “Emotions.” Facts and events seem to me to be <i> almost </i> irrelevant.

<p>

It’s not that your storyline is illogical, it’s that for everything to happen there needs to be a massive undercurrent of emotions and trauma cooking in each of them and between them. I know it’s hard to create the full and needed volume in a short story, but I feel it needs to be with such a storyline, or as you see from the comments, you are misunderstood. <I>(Been there, done that, got a whole drawer full of tees to prove it.)</I>

<p>

Ignore the secular comments of males who obviously seem hung-up on gender clichés and can’t understand that even though gender does play a role, it’s not what your story was about. Since your story was about <b>heterosexuality</b> and D/s in real life situations, of course there is going to be an alpha-male. With such a dominant alpha-male present, there has to be someone subjugating or there is no D/s role-play… ah duh.

<p>

Many, many male authors write about femininity, feminine POVs, and thoughts. Some even write about lesbianism. Therefore, there is no logical reason why any of us should not write about men, men’s POVs, and men’s problems. In any such statements, condemning us (het, bi, or lez) when we do freely write, they only show their own bigotry. They do not understand our emotions, our lesbianism, or bisexuality, and therefore they fear us and wish to condemn and quarantine us away from mainstream life.

<p>

I wish I could give you a five for your story. Most of your writing skills surpass mine. Yet, finding the emotions so lacking did irritate me. No, I am going to give you a five. I know for sure that way too many male dum-dums gave you totally knee-jerker scores just because you didn’t write the content they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No Loving Wife

I'm tired of stories that are in the wrong category. I'm tired of investing my time reading a story that I wouldn't have read in the first place because I would never choose to read subject matter. I guess the only solution is to start the story and quickly glance to the end (which would kill the story for me) so that I won't be surprised with something that I don't like. And I'm tired of stories that have vengeful, hateful, so cruel bitches, pounding the accompanying wimp. Why are we having this trend? I am about to give up on Literotica because I am completely disgusted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
simply . . . . brilliant

simply . . . . brilliant

jeninfloridajeninfloridaabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

It’s sad to read some of these comments from little people. This is fine fiction that was a joy to read. People its fiction, sit back and allow Athena to take you an amazing read! This is what writing is about, to take a dark subject and run with it.

Texguy84Texguy84about 17 years ago
Great story

Obviously, most of the posters here greatly enjoyed your story, or else they wouldn't have been so moved to comment on it (including the Spiderman fellow who complimented on it multiple times, kudos to him for having the cajones to sign his comments).

Not really my preferred kink, Athena, but it was a very hot story, as most of these gentlemen agree, if only to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A very dark and depressing story

I have trouble with your story. The man tries to improve himself and change for the better, and you reward the man by shitting on him. Fuck you.

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
Excellent story on so many levels

Only effective action to prevent or stop an attack is worthwhile. Ineffective action may cause both of them to suffer maiming or death. In that event, doing nothing is the best course of action, however depressing and humiliating. This is a subject that needs better airing out at Lit. The facile answers are often wrong. <P> And yes, the shoe's on the other foot. Tough. Deal with it. It does happen IRL. I have known guys who were self-admitted wimps but I have never heard anyone use that term in conversation. Most people recognize the nuances of life don't always lead to conventional interpretations.

Thanks for writing. Phil

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
“A little learning is a dangerous thing”

From “An Essay on Criticism” by Alexander Pope.

Popular expressions could have their appeal in daily conversation. A more cautious approach is usually advised before putting pen to paper (figuratively speaking). It’s not so much about embarrassing yourself by exposing your relative ignorance. I have accepted my own state of ignorance as I have to keep learning till my last day. It’s about not respecting the people who read you by not doing the minimal research, and about misleading the same people who trust that you have. ****** <P>

In her comments to the story, NICI made use of the term: “Alpha male” (or female) which I believe demonstrates the dangers of little learning. In other words it’s misapplied in its use in the context of human behavior. I will later specify the potential implications. In her comments Nici presents the relevance of the term to human society not only a known fact but in a not too implicit way as something that anyone should have known (quote: “duh”). In fact it is every thing but, and Nici, most likely inadvertently (but without checking), is wrong and misleading others. The term “Alpha Male” is borrowed from the study of social behavior of Mammals such as chimpanzee; deer and wolves which includes a social hierarchy. There were efforts by Sociologist Behavioral Psychologists to borrow the concepts which were used on animals and expand their use into human social behavior. The truth is that unlike in popular self help literature, in real science the scientific legitimacy of this construct for observing humans is very doubtful. The essence of the problem is that unlike animal societies human societies are exponentially more complex. What could be defined as the top of the hierarchy in one sub group might be defined as neutral or even a failure in another. Moreover, each society is not homogeneous, not just in terms of its competing sub groups (you can find that among animals too) but also according to how you asses or go about defining success. ******<P>

This complexity; the lack of agreement on the observable parameters (assuming that all the important ones are found to be reliably quantifiable (for example: level of piety of individuals in religious groups) limit the legitimate use of this term to popular, borrowed figurative use: pertaining a description of a physically powerful; or dominant. That’s it.

Where the danger lies is when there is an implied suggestion that you have a body of scientific knowledge behind your use of a misplaced term. There is a danger in suggesting that we are like animal societies, like a pack of wolfs if you wish in our own social structure. While you can find some similarities and some differences between any two things, It is a dangerous reductionist proposition. It posits that essentially few parameters: mostly appearance. Physical strength; body size; aggressive, dominant behavior; the ability to confront other same gender members of your species in a non collaborative (win/loose) confrontations determines your hierarchy (success) in human society. In fact this conclusion is patently false. It was found that collaborative members of human societies (even in some animal societies) have a better outcome and success in survival, as well as better chances in maintaining their social hierarchy than the competitive types. The implications are that physical power; aggressive, non collaborative behavior and non collaborative relations between the genders are the “natural” behaviors that human society is based on. Implied also is a justification to a whole list of social menacing concepts which have cost human civilization countless victims and endless suffering. Anything from the crude adoption of Darwinian principles of natural selection to human SOCIAL behavior, to Eugenics (the efforts to ‘improve the human race’ by forced serilizations of criminals mentally ill and mentally retarded, through Fascism and Racism; All of the above have looked with less than kind eyes on “deviant” sexual groups as non heterosexuals and saw them as a direct threat to the continuation of the human race. ****** <P>

Again, be very careful with throwing popularized terms, you are not familiar with on the paper. There is a world of difference between writing fiction. writing for your drawer and talking with friends on one hand, and expressing opinions in writing where other people might read it. ******

You seem to be young and it will make for a good habit to study what you are writing about first. I hope I will not be blamed now for throwing you into any new ghetto for this advice. ****** <P>

BTW, another irresponsible shot at opposing view is attacking people per their gender. It is ironic that rather than dealing with substance you found it much easier (if totally demagoguery in nature) to say: ’male opinion; they won’t understand us; they are afraid of us’. NICI, who is US? Are you the chair woman of all Gay; Lesbians; Bisexual; Transgender; and Transsexuals? And who are THEM? ALL heterosexual males? All heterosexual males who dare to disagree with you? Frankly I found your comment nothing short of a hate speech.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 17 years ago
another wimp

Another story from either a woman or a person from Europe. Why must all men be wimps. Would love to read a story about a strong man in one of these stories.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Sad, well-written, and wrong category . . .

The story was fairly well-written; I only found a few grammatical errors and the imagery is pretty good. In fact, if the reader is into male humiliation and creampies then I guess it was erotic. But I feel loving wives was not the best category; it would have fit better in BDSM or non-consent. Davis was timid and uncoordinated, but he was intelligent enough to realize these limits and try to improve himself. Even he would understand he was not receiving instruction at this "martial arts" school, just physical abuse. There was no attempt to provide training--that he would not quit after the first or second visit is simply unbelievable. Furthermore, as some in the Old West have said, God created men; Sam Colt made them equal. In our society, it is not necessarily the person with the greatest physical strength who succeeds (the engineers who develop superior technologies actually win the wars, not the battlefield "jock" heroes). Anyone in Davis' shoes would bring a weapon to the contest, or if he was too timid to take this risk, he would simply avoid the confrontation (in the gym), tell his wife they need therapy or it's the highway, and get on with his life. The author does seem to have an agenda based on emphasizing the bad side of males (first the anonymous rapists, then John who is an evil prick who covets another's wife, and finally Davis, the coward who becomes a humiliated sub to his wife and to John). Could it be a coincidence that the author is primarily lesbian in her orientation? I don't believe male homosexual authors put down women in any similar way, and a male heterosexual who views women parallel to this author's portrayal of men would put his story in BDSM or non-consent, not loving wives.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
For fuck's sake.

Written obviously by someone with no real-life experience. Or more to the point love, if you were the one who was raped and this is your response, just commit suicide. You're damaged goods mate. You have no sense of decency, and no real knowledge of life. Your whole concept of fairness, love, honour, respect or loyalty is skewed, and out of touch. You will be a very lonely person when the time comes and you will need the right people the most. I have seen this sort of scenario played out before a couple of times - in real life. As a matter of fact, one of the victims I knew later became my wife. The only thing I gathered from your story is how unballanced your character is. I know many strong and powerful women. Just so you know, this is NOT how they behave. Too bad, I almost feel sorry for you... but not quite.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
In the end

The husband now sees his wife for what she is. She does not try to resist but actually help's in her husband's humiliation. He now know first hand what it is like to be raped. Not by a strange but by someone that professed to love him. He can't defeat the instructor physically but a gun is the great equalizer And two people will lose their lives if not three. You as an author need to release whatever hate bring you to write this shit. People who have been raped rarely have sexual feeling for their rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fix it!

If I can't beat you with my fists or feet - I will find an equalizer, up to and including a final solution.

If I have to serve time-so be it, my opponent will then be enjoying a dirt blanket.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
My goodness

if you are gay, why not try writing a loving gay story instead of a man hating story. Clearly the woman needed therapy after the rape and serious help. Not all men are big, strong brutes able to defend themselves. However, as someone suggested, she and John are lucky he never got the ultimate equalizer to gain back his selfesteem. You really hate men so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
really bad

this story sucked big time.

aliaspeterjaliaspeterjover 14 years ago
Hmmm...

This is an old story so the author probably has little personal involvement in it anymore. I may be wrong, but it strikes me less as a work of art than as literary angst as a reaction to her life. If that's so I hope it was helpful.

As a piece of fiction it probably belongs in the BDSM category. This being said, my view falters. I find BDSM disturbing except in very light fare where obviously both (or all) people's kinks/needs/desires/happiness are being met. In this story I cannot see how the husband truly enjoys his new life. Also while the wife does have temporary satisfaction as an abuser to her husband, she still is a victim of her martial arts instructor. Also if she has any soul one hopes she will eventually hate ,her new self. The only truly happy person is the devil like character of the miserable instructor.

In real life this would end horribly and my guess is it would involve the husband's mental break ending with his either severely beating/maiming his wife, using a firearm on the instructor or perhaps the popular murder/suicide.

Of course this is just a story. Some readers, probably only women, will get their yaya's in imagining the husband's humiliation and the quasi "empowerment" of the wife. Others will get there yaya's by abusing the author. The majority will read only a portion and find it disturbing.

By itself the story doesn't bother me that much. What disturbs me is that the author still feels an inner repulsion toward men to the degree that she keeps this piece available for others to read because for me it is, if in very mild form, hate literature (although not just toward men I think some self-loathing is involved as well). It fits comfortably well with stories where men enslave women, keeping them locked in dark places, called everything from bitch to slut to whore and being beaten, having lit cigarettes ground out against their flesh, being whipped and even branded.

Maybe the author thinks that this story serves to slightly balance out the overwhelming number of misogynistic sex stories here and elsewhere, but that's the kind of thinking that would lead one to take a trip to Germany and to randomly start killing and torturing people feeling a need to balance out Nazi atrocities.

I hope the story settled something for the writer. I hope she never decides to write a story like it again. It makes her a smaller person and does the same for those reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A short addendum

Davis went out the door, not knowing what he should do.

Looking down the street, he saw a gas station.

Then he had a thought.

He walked down the street, fingers playing with the lighter in his pocket.

Smiling, he asked the attendant for a gerrycan and some gas.

.......There my ending, because the original one sucks goatshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a good way to punish hubby

it just make wife a bigger whore.she so hurt about being rape and just jump on the cock and call master.mental help is needed in this story.she get fuck on and now she fucks over hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reading her bio and looking over her stories

gives an inclination to her opinions and beliefs. She went from bi to Lez and basically was originally set in Incest. It is easy to see that her mind set is putting down men and femdom over men. The reality of the biological genetics in role playing just has not yet occurred to her. Nor has the notion of the actual role of the fem of the species. OW this story of course belongs in BDSM or fetish. One might finish the story by having the dominated male bring in a small gun and slowly kill each of his dominaters and the newspapers running the pc why did this happen story. The real reason would of course never be given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If there was EVER a case of OVERKILL.

Then this is it. The fact that this writer is now a raving dyke who hates men does not help. Did some man really fuck her up so badly? I feel pity for her if they did. But to take it out on every man she comes across? that is just vindictive. But if thta is what gets her off then go to it girl. Go fuck up some men and then try and justify it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh?

oh? kill the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Athena, you are a son of a bitch the only thing you would be good for would be a target at a shooting range.

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
Voted 1

because this piece of garbage is in the wrong category. It should be in fetish.

God, was a sick author (and yes I am mad).

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
Unbelievable! ! !

I can't believe anyone,, or anything,, would write something like this. I know that this is pure fiction but what is behind the writing of this is pure insanity. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another man hating lesbian writer

Thats just about the only thing i think about the writer when i read this story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AN ABUSEE AND AN ABUSER

and a wimpy. TK U MLJ LV NV

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
It's well written ...

You are a great writer and although I'm not fond of the story line as I am a sucker for underdog, I think it's well written.

I feel sad for you that this story geneated such hate comments because I do not think it has anything to do men-hate. I certainly do not think reader should use one's background to attack the author.

I admire that you are branching to try other categories and the only thing that it is guilty of it is putting it in the wrong category and the summary was a little misleading as I thought that it would lead the husband fighting back for his loving wife and rebuild their loving relationship.

Unfortunatley, your did make Davis a sympathetic character and as such it doesnt gain favour from readers that when the dog is down it got kicked again. However, I can understand may be you try to show that 'how humiliation and pain can turn into pleasure' There are actually people really enjoy and get turned on by being humiliated. I'm sure if this is under fetish category you would have a lot of praises instead of the negative comments.

Lastly, please do not stop writing, you are one of my favourite writers and I'm a straight female who loves your stories which provided me hours of enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a pole of shit!

Didn't know that LW meant abuse and rape. The author is a fucking retard. No. Wait, that's an insult to retards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very sad

It is sad when a female tries to write from a man's point of view. Especially when they feel that they have to emasculate the man. It always comes off as pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How fucked is this story ?

Is anyone surprised that a woman wrote this trash, it certainly puts men either as rapists or as wimps who tolerate it. Missing of course is the fact that in all 50 states rape is a felony and than means years of jail time even for a first offense. The autor takes what appears to be a happy wife and has her raped by two criminal assholes and then when the husband tries to learn kickboxing (not a very effective form of self defense) the author has an older pervert who runs the gym rape the wife (this particular act seems to dwell heavenly on this author's mind). Then one of long standing myths of our societ is introduced when the wife (because of one act of intercours) falls for her tormentor and turns on her husband who tried to stop it this time, This story is far distant from any realistic happening plus the embedded myth which I guess the author would counter with "what about Stockholm syndrome" which of course does happen to someone in the space of few minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was just ugly.

And I won't go into detail about the writing, point of view or anything else. I will simply say that even a martial arts expert is no match for an angry husband, the element of surprise, a taser and a gun. Of course he divorces his slut wife. Did they even find John's body? A truly awful story

jezzazjezzazalmost 10 years ago

This is possibly one of the most awesomely revolting stories on this site. Just so nasty and disgusting it makes my stomach heave.

Nothing loving about this wife, that's for damn sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What!

A 45 slug to the head will equalize this "top of the food chain". The bear rug in my den was once the "top of the food chain". A man hating writer. Just kill youself and get it over with.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
piece of shit

What a revolting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
huh?

Is this supposed to be erotic? Just a waste of server space is all I see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick shit

what kind of mind thinks this story needs to be told. sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course Davis knew his place in the food chain

That's why he followed John home and when John was getting out of his car Davis pulled his 38 special out and put a bullet in John's brain, killing him instantly. Davis turned around and went home. Since there was nothing to tie the two of them together, John's murder was never solved. When he divorced his wife Davis whispered to her that he had now rid himself of his problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inhuman

I noticed that many of your stories are in inhuman category, this one should be too, since the bitch of a wife was not human.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Started promising...

...and then you turned it into a piece of shit! Wrong title here. Cuckolded while trying to reclaim my marriage with a stupid slut...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pathetic

You have a pathetic mind...enuff said

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
The sick fuck on here is annony who reads and bitches about all of these LW

stories. 5 for your story for effort and content. Eat shit annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In reality....

He went and bought a gun then shot him.... The end

Well it is America

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get a gun and shoot them both.

He should get a gun and cap them both. John in the cock and her in the pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
as much as this disgusted me

this was well written and evoked a strong emotional response. almost a visceral one. However, to follow up on other comments- this was incomplete. the soon to be ex husband's response to the sex would have been valuable. did he get a gun? a divorce? have a tough guy friends who could do his work for him?

while there was A climax there was no real climax to the story and certainly no denouement.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Well written.

Well written and you are definitely proving MGTOW is the way to go LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

This is crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Do not write again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excuse me,

I need to go bleach my eyeballs. This sucked, big time.

manawelamanawelaalmost 6 years ago
Idiot

Give up on the kick boxing get a gun and kill both their asses.

TiredXTiredXalmost 6 years ago
Well...

This is..um...yeah this is bad, certainly not one of your best for some reason I went in thinking the husband a wife would reconcile and get revenge against the rapist, what I got was a cliche story of a broken woman pushing her pain a suffering on to a wimpy husband. Which in itself had potential if you had chosen to go the "pain makes you stronger" route unfortunately you didn't. BTW I don't consider the husband a wimp for not protecting his wife from the rapist, studies show that when caught off guard in a fight or flight situation even caring loving over protective mothers have been known to flee and leave their children or newborn infants behind in dangerous situations even tho any other day of the week they would have given their lives to protect them. An animals natural instinct is to insure it's own survival, this is why police officers and soldiers are given intense training in order to control this "survival switch" and stay calm even in situation that would cause any normal person to panic...No our mc is a wimp because he choose to stick around someone who no longer loves and respects him out of guilt and obsession. It's clear by now that the marriage is dead yet he still chooses to sit back and watch his wife self-destruct instead of setting off and finding the help they both clearly need.

Although I'm not a fan of this story I have enjoyed some of your others, so please keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sick

You are an accomplished author, but this was a sick,.pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A waste of electrons

Absolute rubbish! Why even publish this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unsatisfying

The author must have a humiliation fetish. Of the many ways the story could have gone, this was close to the bottom of the list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

She's an evil bitch and he is a wimp

J8nqfd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You are a fucking asswipe, author. Waste of time.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Hate...HATE! the topic, but well written.

I cringed, and cringed and cringed, but was actually able to get into the heads of everyone, though John was the weakest. But that’s fine, as he’s a peripheral character. He is needed, but any alpha will do.

Fuck. I hate myself a little, but this gets 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

I can't believe I wasted my time reading this pile of shit. This is one author I will remember never to read again. God, I wish they had negative stars for pieces of crap like this.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Is John stronger than a bullet?

Davis needs to finish this and them. Then he can disappear and start over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgraceful and lazy. Peddling the old line that a woman who has been brutally raped is up for more once she meets the same brain dead type of lump that attacked her in the first place.

Davis has picked the wrong method of self-defence. Since he at least had the spark to try to find a way out of his weakness his next method will be more successful: 9mm high velocity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just another whore and wimp story written by a lesbian man hating bitch

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

One of the worst stories I've read in a long time. Absolutely pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the fuck is this trash doing in loving wives section?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous