Defending the Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all that was left of Old-Mother were her bones, the women who had been cleaning her body joined in the ritual returning as the other three men of the clan used rocks to grind her bones to powder, a powder they carefully collected on leaves. Now I knew why no remains of Jasmine's people had ever been found.

It was deep in the night when the ground remains of Old-Mother's bones were carefully carried into the forest and spread on the ground by Jasmine and Mom, Dad and myself accompanying them as the rest of the clan held back. During the day I'd felt confident enough that if I paid attention to what I was doing I could find my way back to the clan, but at night I stuck close to Jasmine lest I become lost and embarrass her.

When the last of Old-Mother was returned to the forest, the clan, with me included, silently marched to the nearby stream. The rest of the clan remained back as Jasmine and her parents approached the stream.

"Come," she said, waving me forward.

When they knelt at the edge of the stream and stuck their hands in the water, I did the same, but when I started washing my hands, Jasmine stopped me.

"No. No wash self. First wash me, then I wash you."

I nodded and carefully washed her hands, watching out of the corner of my eye as her Dad washed Mom. When he finished, I stopped as well. My hands were aching from the frigid water by the time I'd finished her hands, but I gritted my teeth and forced my hands back into the water for her to wash mine.

When we rose and stepped back from the stream, the rest of the clan washed their hands. It was clearly part of the ritual that nobody washed their own hands.

"You wash my hands first because she my grandmother. You my mate," Jasmine said softly as the rest of the clan washed.

When we returned to camp, Old-Mother's nest was disassembled and the parts were scattered. When the task was finished, it was like she'd never been there, and that seemed like shame, but then Mom and Dad carefully moved their nest to the exact position of Old-Mother's nest and crawled inside. Maybe that was how they remembered her.

I yawned hugely and glanced at my watch. It would light in less than three hours. Tomorrow was going to suck because if we were going to get back to my Ford before dark, we'd have to get an early start.

"Come," Jasmine said, towing me toward our nest. "Want sleep."

Just hearing the word made me yawn again. "Right behind you."

We crawled into the nest. I pulled my last unopened bottle of water from my pack. I had been rationing my water to stretch my supply, but I needed some now. Before I could unscrew the lid, Jasmine placed her hand on mine.

"It okay for you to have water since you no clan, but clan no eat or drink until light." She removed her hand. I tucked the bottle away and I could sense Jasmine's approval.

"No. If the clan doesn't eat or drink, I don't either."

She gently touched my face. "Heath good mate."

I touched her hand and held it to my face as I smiled in the darkness. "Jasmine makes Heath want to be good mate."

We covered ourselves with the branches as we settled. I longed to feel Jasmine against my skin, but I'd gotten cold last night, and I needed a good night's sleep tonight to prepare for the hike tomorrow. I kissed her softly on the lips as we curled around each other, sharing our warmth and love.

"I liked your grandmother," I whispered in the darkness.

"She good," Jasmine whispered in return. "She taught me much. Her kill give life. She always part of forest now. I see her every day in forest."

I nodded slowly as I drew Jasmine in tighter against me, realizing that wasn't a bad way to be remembered.

***

I woke as Jasmine began to stir. The sun was already bright in the sky, and my mouth was a dry as the sands of the Sahara, but I felt refresh from a good night's sleep. I glanced at my watch, my eyes opening wide. It was almost nine. The only time Jasmine slept that late was if we spent most of the night fucking.

We hadn't made love last night, but we had been up late, so that was probably the reason. I wouldn't rush her, but I hoped we left today. I wanted to get her out of here as soon as possible because of the way her clan treated her.

"Good morning," I whispered, feathering my lips over hers.

She breathed deep and stretched with a sleepy smile. "Jasmine loves Heath."

"And Heath loves Jasmine." I paused for a pair of heartbeats. "Are we leaving today?"

She nodded slowly. "Want to go home."

I smiled that she considered our house her home. "Ready when you are."

"Food and water, then we go."

I kissed her again with a little more heat. "I can't wait to get you home and make love to you properly."

A small smile touched her lips. "Yes. No know how comfortable human bed until now." Her smile widened slightly. "Better for mating."

"Much," I agreed, my own smile spreading.

We crawled out of the nest. It appeared the entire clan was slow to get started this morning as even the males hadn't left on their forage yet. The clan hadn't eaten yesterday, so the food that had been collected before Old-Mother returned to the forest was still available. I added to the available food by emptying my pack of supplies.

As the food was divided, I was shocked that Mom offered me a handful of nuts. While the clan had shared its food with me, nobody other than Jasmine had offered me anything since I arrived.

"Thank you," I said as I took the offered nuts.

Jasmine growled and gurgled. "You're welcome."

"Jur wel-ome," Mom repeated.

I wouldn't have been more shocked if I'd seen Old-Mother walk out of forest. Jasmine chuffed out her laugh at my surprised expression. "You have a wonderful and beautiful daughter," I said slowly.

Jasmine translated.

"Jur wel-ome."

Jasmine shook her head. "Thank you."

"Hank two."

"You're welcome," I replied.

I tried, I really did try, but my smile spread so wide I couldn't hide my teeth, so I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Jasmine spoke again as she gently pulled my hand down, explaining that for a human, a smile was a sign of pleasure. I quickly forced my smile away, but I couldn't keep it away. It came back, but at least I didn't show my teeth the second time. I glanced at Jasmine's father, but he appeared unmoved by his bonded mate's actions. I didn't care. I was making baby steps, and that was something.

The Bitch snorted and looked away in clear derision. I didn't care about that either. Still smiling, I munched on the nuts and drank from my water bottle. In an hour or so Jasmine and I would be gone from this place and that bitch could choke on her animosity for all I cared.

Nothing else had changed, but I could tell Mom was looking at me a little differently. After the clan finished eating, the males left with the children, and the females began taking apart the nests, scattering the branches and leaves, leaving no trace Clan of the Waters had been there except for the trampled grass. The clan was ready to move on, and the women would join the males wherever they found another source of food.

It was warming up nicely in a last gasp of summer before fall began, and I was buoyant. It was a beautiful day, Jasmine and I were leaving, and I'd had a small breakthrough with her mother.

"Are you ready to hit the trail?" I asked Jasmine, pulling her into my arms and kissing her quickly. While the feeling would only last for the first few miles, just then I felt like I could run all the way to my Explorer.

"Go?"

"Yes, go," I confirmed.

She nodded. As my pack now only contained empty water bottles and plastic bags, I slipped it over my shoulders and adjusted the fit so that I was ready to travel. It was Tuesday morning. I hadn't bathed, shaved, or changed my clothes since Saturday morning, and I felt grungy. All I wanted was to get home, get a shower, and spend the next twenty-four hours in bed, sleeping and making love to Jasmine.

Jasmine spoke to her mother. Both women looked slightly sad at our impending departure. "Tell your mother she is welcome at our home."

Jasmine yipped and barked, whistled and cooed, finishing with "Clan of Heath."

The Bitch snorted. "Flan Pleath!" she sneered as she barked and growled.

Jasmine's eyes narrowed. I didn't know what The Bitch said, but I could tell it wasn't nice. "Ignore her," I said softly. "Let's go."

I held my hand out to Mom. After a moment she took it. "Thank you," I said slowly and clearly. "Please come see us."

Jasmine translated before Mom grunted out a word in her own language. 'Yes.'

I smiled. I pointedly turned my back on The Bitch as Jasmine and I began to walk away. We'd taken only three steps when The Bitch began yipping and whistling behind us. She spoke too fast for me to get all of it, but her dismissive tone was clear enough, and there was something in there about me not a worthy mate, but she guessed I was the best Jasmine could do.

Jasmine stopped and whirled. I took her arm. "Ignore her," I said, trying to pull her along. "She's just trying to get under your skin." Jasmine stood her ground and glared at the other woman. "Let it go," I whispered. "She's not worth it."

Jasmine began to relax, but then The Bitch and her hench-bitches started laughing. Jasmine stomped back, dragging me along. She ripped the backpack from my shoulders and held it out, snarling and barking as she shook the pack. She was speaking so fast it was hard for me to understand everything, but she was defending me, telling them I was a better male, better forager, than all the rest of the males together. She went on to describe how I found so much food that I only had to forage once a week, and the food in the pack was extra food, food they could easily share with the clan because I could quickly find more. Foraging was easy when all I had to do was stop at a grocery store, but The Bitch didn't have to know that.

The Bitch tried to rally her argument, claiming Jasmine wasn't telling the truth, and that I should prove it. Jasmine agreed and challenged The Bitch to follow her to our home and see for herself. She then challenged the entire clan to come see for themselves that I could easily feed everyone by myself.

The Bitch was quiet, and I thought that was the end of it, but Jasmine wasn't done yet. She then launched into how not only could I forage better than any other male, I could mate better as well, and only she knew what it was like to mate with a real male.

'No!' The Bitch barked.

'Yes!' Jasmine snarled in return. 'See yourself!'

I flashed hot. "Wait! What?" I asked, spinning to look at her. Jasmine began tugging at my pants. I grabbed her hands. "Jasmine! What are you doing?"

"Show her you are best mate!" Jasmine demanded as she began trying to open my pants again.

"Jasmine! Wait!" I cried, pushing her hands away.

'He no good male,' The Bitch sneered in her own language. 'Not able to mate with woman, only you.'

Jasmine stopped tugging at my pants. "Please," she said softly. "Show her you are best mate."

"Jasmine... I don't want her. I want you."

"Please," Jasmine whispered, her eyes pleading.

I held her hands as The Bitch laughed and Jasmine's eyes begged me. "Is that what you want? You want me to mate with her?" I whispered as released her hands and cupped her face.

"Yes. Show I no... what word? That I good... Please."

I slowly pulled her lips to mine. I didn't want to do this. It felt wrong, but I was so sick of that bitch, of the entire clan for that matter, belittling Jasmine. If I could somehow defend Jasmine by fucking that bitch, if it would raise Jasmine's standing or protect her from further cutting, sneering remarks, then I'd do it. I'd do it for her.

"You're sure you want this?" I asked as our lips slowly parted.

"Yes. Mate her like me when I want with child. Show her everything you show me. Show her you best mate than any she have."

I kissed her softly again. "For you, I will."

She smiled. "Thank you."

The Bitch was bigger than I was, and the inch-long hair covering her body was a bit of a turn off, but like all the woman of Jasmine's clan, she was in incredible shape and lushly built, though her beautiful eyes were made ugly by her attitude. I shrugged out of my jacket as my eyes narrowed. If Jasmine wanted me to prove to The Bitch I could out fuck any male she'd ever had, I'd gladly do so. I was going to hate fuck that bitch good. She might be bigger than I was, but I'd learned over the years what pleased Jasmine, and I was going to make that fucking bitch scream.

As I began undressing Jasmine threatened the woman, telling her if she hurt me, she'd hurt her. As I shoved my pants down, all the gathered women murmured, staring at my cock. I glanced at Jasmine. I hadn't done anything yet, but she was beaming with their reaction. I wasn't yet fully hard, but my cock was rapidly rising.

I stepped out of my pants, turned to Jasmine, and pulled her into a torrid kiss. She returned the kiss lustily, grabbing my manhood and softly stroking it. "Are you sure about this?" I asked one last time.

"Yes. Mate her. Show I better than her. Then mate me."

I drew my hand slowly along Jasmine's face as I smiled at her. "For you," I rumbled before I turned to face The Bitch. "You think you can handle me?" I challenged, flexing to make my cock bob and weave. "Jasmine is a million times the woman you are!"

I smiled as The Bitch's eyes flicked from my cock, to my eyes, back to my cock, and then back to my eyes. Jasmine's people weren't human, but I could read the uncertainty on her face. I sneered at her. "What's the matter, you bitch? Afraid you can't back up all that shit talk? You think you're better than her? Come on, then! I'll prove to you Jasmine is more woman than you'll ever be!"

I secretly hoped she'd back down and I wouldn't have to do this, but when Jasmine started laughing, The Bitch's face hardened and she turned her back to me before lowering herself into the grass and presenting her ass. I glanced at Jasmine. She nodded once with an eager smile.

I stepped between The Bitch's legs, lined my cock up as I squatted, and slowly pushed in. The Bitch was a little dry to start, but as I began to enter her, her wetness came. I wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible, so I slammed myself in deep, The Bitch's howl of pleasure or pain as I stretched her out my reward. Like Jasmine, she was incredibly warm and tight, far tighter and warmer than any human woman, with the same muscular ridges inside her pussy. Standing over her on bent legs, I leaned over and braced on her back so my cock would rub against the sensitive patch of skin inside her pussy. Pressing her tits into the grass I began pounding into her furiously. I wanted her to explode into orgasmic bliss, or tap out because I was too big, as soon as possible.

The Bitch began howling, pushing herself back to take my cock deeper into her channel. Growling with effort, I was power fucking her when she shrieked and lunged away from me before tumbling to her side, twitching and grunting. We'd fucked for only a minute or two, and I smiled. The Bitch was down already, where Jasmine and I would have just been getting started. The night we were watched we'd easily gone five to ten times as long, and that didn't include our love making before Jasmine began riding me.

Jasmine barked, stepping between me and rest of the women as I became aware of the clan looking at me with hard eyes. Panting I began backing away as Jasmine cooed and whistled, reassuring them The Bitch wasn't hurt, but she'd just experienced mating with a true male.

The Bitch growled at Jasmine, telling her she wasn't done mating. She then turned her attention to the rest of the clan, verified she wasn't hurt, and then I think she described her orgasm by explaining how she'd momentarily felt hot, weak, and good all at the same time, but I wasn't sure. I watched the gathered women's eyes soften as they looked at me curiously, and I wondered if any of them knew what an orgasm was. The Bitch slowly rolled to her hands and knees and presented her ass again as she looked over her shoulder at me, growling in invitation.

I looked to Jasmine who nodded once. Knowing Jasmine had some of her hardest orgasms when I pleased her with my lips and tongue, I settled to the ground on my back behind The Bitch with my head between her legs. I pulled her womanhood toward my mouth, but before I could taste her, she jerked away. I sat up, hoping The Bitch would call off our contest, as Jasmine snarled and grumbled. When The Bitch stared at Jasmine with clear surprise, Jasmine laughed before she spoke again, her tone as belittling as The Bitch's, challenging The Bitch to allow me to please her as I did Jasmine. The Bitch spat out a growl before she backed up. I lay down again as she positioned herself over my face, and I pulled her down as my lips and tongue began to explore. The Bitch began to coo, softly at first, then louder, her hips thrusting at my face as I held her womanhood to my mouth while feasting on her nectar. Like Jasmine, she tasted sweet, apparently the natural flavor of her people, and I lapped at her enthusiastically.

The Bitch began to howl louder, than louder still. She tried to escape, but I held on, wrestling with her, keeping my face buried in her pussy. With a loud cry, she rolled and I turned with her so that I was laying on my stomach. The Bitch pushed at my head as my tongue probed all her secret places and caressed the small pad of skin that drove her kind wild. She shoved at my head harder, forcing me to disengage lest she break my neck. Jasmine barked at her, clearly rubbing in her distress as I lunged back to her womanhood to continue my banquet. The Bitch howled, then shrieked, and then screamed before she shoved me away again. As she twitched and jerked I forced her legs open and plunged my cock into her and began pounding into her furiously.

"That all you can take? You thought you were better than Jasmine? You're not shit compared to her!" I snarled into her face as I hammered the shit out of her. I knew my balls were slapping her where I'd just been licking and that I was stimulating her with more than just my fast plunging cock. I could feel my own orgasm approaching, but I wasn't going to slow my furious, pounding strokes, until she came again. I was going to fucking break this bitch.

The Bitch shrieked again, her loudest cry yet as she shoved me violently away before rolling to her side, again twitching and jerking as she clawed at the grass, her eyes closed as her face twisted in pleasure. I rose to my feet and glared at her.

"Want some more?" I demanded, standing over her, panting from my efforts.

As The Bitch slowly relaxed I lowered myself between her legs, intending to give her another good hard fucking, but she pushed me away. 'No,' she grunted. 'No.'

I returned to my feet. The Bitch was finished. I turned to Jasmine. She was beaming, but before I could move to her, one of The Bitch's hench-bitches offered her ass to me. I looked at Jasmine and she nodded.

"Fuck," I muttered. I didn't want to fuck another woman. I wanted to feel Jasmine wrapped around my member and hear her gasping and wailing in pleasure, not this fucking bitch.

I decided to lead with my mouth since that seemed to have been what crushed The Bitch. I fell to the ground on my back with my head between Hench-Bitch's legs. Having witnessed this only moments before, she knew what to do. She lowered herself to my face as I wrapped her hips in my arms and cinched her down tight.

As before, my tongue flicked and probed, my lips pinched and pulled, as I lapped up her sweet nectar. It seemed we'd only just started when Hench-Bitch began cooing softly as she thrust her hips. I doubled-down and began to aggressively caress her sensitive spot with my tongue. Moments later, she began to shiver, grunting softly, before she lunged away with a loud cry of pleasure.