Defending the Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he offered to mate with her, I'd intervened, and Jasmine, seeing that I objected, brushed him off. I found out later from Jasmine that should have been the end of it. Just as the males had once rejected her, females were also free to reject males. Unfortunately, the male wouldn't take no for an answer. I objected again, and he'd pushed me roughly away before trying to force Jasmine. As soon as I recovered my balance, I'd hit him in a tackle so hard I'd knocked him down. I got in two hard punches to his face before he threw me off.

I whirled to meet him, knowing I was going to die, but he wasn't going to rape Jasmine so long as I could draw a breath. When I waded in again, he grabbed me and shoved me hard. As I'd bounced and rolled a away, he turned back to Jasmine and tried to force her to her hands and knees. Even though I was still naked from my last round of fucking, my tumbling roll hadn't hurt and I quickly regained my feet. I instantly charged him again, roaring with rage, while Jasmine shrieked and kicked in defiance.

I hit him hard, knocking him well away from her, my legs pistoning as I powered through him while attempting to pile drive his ass into the ground. We hit the ground in a crushing rolling tumble, but I was so enraged I didn't even feel it. I again tried to punch his lights out, but he quickly wrapped me up to prevent me from hitting him. In my blind fury, I head butted the shit out of him as I fought to escape.

He roared in rage as blood flew from his nose, but he never released his hold on me. Before I could follow up, he clamped down on me as he tried to shatter my ribs. I screamed in pain and rage. Before he could cause any damage, Mom was there, burying her teeth in his neck.

He screamed in pain as he let me go, turning to the more immediate threat of Mom. I rolled to the ground like a sack of potatoes, gasping for the breath he'd squeezed out of me. Jasmine's attack was only an instant behind her mother's, with several of the other woman joining in seconds later. The male bellowed and screamed as the women bit and scratched. I tried to rally, intending to punch him right in the balls while the females kept him occupied, but I was slow to recover. I was still trying to find my breath when Jasmine's father waded into the fray, roughly knocking women aside before he grabbed the male by the head, hauled him to his feet, and then ran him face first into a tree. The male was a tough bastard, I had to give him that. No wonder he shook off my head butt and punches like they were nothing. If I'd had my face slammed into a tree that hard, it would have crushed my skull and killed me.

The male staggered back stunned, but still on his feet. Dad slammed the other male's face into the tree again before hauling him back and roaring in his face in an unmistakable threat.

And just like that, it was over. Jasmine came to me, her worry clear on her face. "Heath hurt?"

I shook my head. Now that my lungs were working again I realized I wasn't going to die. "No. I'm okay."

"We go tomorrow," she said, her tone hard as she glared at the male who attacked her.

The male was sitting well way from everyone, alone and bleeding, glaring at me and Jasmine as everyone ignore him. Mom was the only other person obviously hurt. She was bleeding from a scratch on her face, received when the male had tried to free himself from her teeth.

While I was trying to determine if my ribs were cracked, several of the woman chewed leaves and then gently applied the poultice to Mom's face, studiously ignoring the far worse injured male. When I was certain I wasn't injured, Jasmine helped me to my feet and led me to our nest.

I still didn't my ribs were broken, but when I woke up this morning, even breathing hurt.

Mom released my hand, speaking slowly and clearly to me. 'Food Jasmine. Good mate. Jasmine good. Welcome here.' Then she said something I didn't understand that ended in something that sounded kind of like my name.

I looked to Jasmine as she smiled, her eyes full of tears. "What was that last part?"

"She said, 'Travel well, Clan of Heath.'"

I smiled as I turned my attention back to Mom. "We will," I said softly.

Nobody seemed to have anything else to say, so I took Jasmine's hand and led her away. We were only a clan of two, but that was all Clan of Heath needed to be happy.