Defending the Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed and roughly hauled her back and placed her on her knees before she could recover. She wanted me to fuck her? I'd fuck her! I'd fuck her like she'd never been fucked before! I knew she was already wet so I plowed into her with a single vicious plunge. She howled, driving her ass back into me. With a growl of my own, I grabbed her hips and began pounding into her furiously. After a moment I paused to catch my breath and to haul her upright to prop her on her knees. As The Bitch staggered to her feet, watching us, I began slamming into Hench-Bitch again as I reached around her to clasp her breasts, roughly massaging them while teasing her nipples erect with my fingers.

I grimaced from the ground hurting my knees. "Come on, you fucking bitch," I snarled. I knew she couldn't understand my words, but I suspected she could understand my tone. "Come!"

I continued to fuck the shit out of Hench-Bitch for a long moment as I played with her large breasts. She was getting close, her growls and coos getting louder and more urgent, but the pain in my knees prevented me from finishing her in that position. I shoved her roughly away and followed her to the ground, gasping in relief as the pain in my knees suddenly diminished. Taking a breast into my mouth, I savaged the nipple with my tongue as I teased her womanhood with my fingers. The hair covering her breast was off putting, but I didn't have to endure it long. Because she'd been getting close from me fucking her, it took only an instant of me gently massaging her pussy and teasing her nipple before she exploded into orgasm with a wailing shudder. I groaned as she squeezed me to her body with rib creaking force while grunting and thrusting her hips.

I struggled to escape her python like embrace but failed. Not wanting to lose the chance to break her as I'd broken The Bitch, I jammed two fingers into her channel and finger fucked her furiously, causing her wails to increase in volume. With another violent thrust of her hips, she forced her hips high into the air, her head tipping back and her back arcing as I continued to finger fuck her, her screams of pleasure loud in the quiet of the forest.

When her hips crashed back to the ground, she loosened her embrace and forcibly dragged me between her legs. I slammed my cock back into her as she again wailed in pleasure, her pussy shuddered and gripped my cock. Jesus Christ, she's still coming!

I began pounding into Hench-Bitch furiously. "Fuck!" I barked, my furious fucking as her pussy spasmed quickly taking its toll on me. "I'm going to come, Jasmine! She's going to make me come!"

Her pussy finally stopped milking my cock, but I was already close. I tried to pull out, needing a moment to cool my ardor, but Hench-Bitch was having none of that and gripped my ass to pull me deep into her pussy as she furiously rocked her hips. So this was it? Unable to stop and allow my orgasm to recede, I was going to have to try to make her come again before I came myself.

With a roar of my own, I began pounding into the woman as hard and fast as I could. "Come on, you fucking bitch, come! Fuck! Shit! She's going to make me come! Fuck!"

With a deafening scream, Hench-Bitch's pussy began milking my cock again, harder this time as her back arched and her head pulled back to lever her shoulders off the ground. She gripped my ass and pulled me hard into her, holding me deep as she pressed up with her legs. Because of her vice like grip of my ass I wasn't able to pull out, and I was already so close that her pussy stroking my cock as she shuddered and shook underneath me was my undoing.

I reared up on stiff arms, desperately trying to stall my orgasm while fighting to pulling out, my struggle on inched my orgasm closer. My back bending, I strained to escape her grip, but she was too strong and my efforts were futile. "I can't hold it! She's making me come!" I snarled as I fought against my orgasm to the bitter end, but the battle was lost. With a hard, loud grunt, I came, pumping Hench-Bitch's pussy full of my essence as her pussy squeezed my cock in rippling waves, milking me dry and driving my orgasm on.

I with a shuddering groan I collapsed over Hench-Bitch, gasping for breath, as the wild throbbing of her pussy gradually slowed. After a long moment, remembering my mission, I slowly pulled back, softly snarling and growling as pleasure racked my body, intending to ram my cock into her again, but before I could, Hench-Bitch wailed softly and frantically pushed me away. I finished pulling out, thankful for the respite.

I stumbled to my feet, come still leaking from my cock. "Take that, you fucking bitches," I sneered softly as I staggered back.

A third woman stepped forward and lowered herself to the ground in front of me. I wanted to groan in despair. I turned to look at Jasmine, hoping she wouldn't ask me to fuck this bitch as well. She was smiling, but this time she pulled me to her, taking my lips in a lusty kiss.

"You best mate," she murmured softly as our lips parted. "Now mate me." She lowered herself to the ground, pulling me down with her and pushing me over onto my back. With a seductive smile, she turned and then lowered her womanhood over my face as she draped herself over my body and took my slowly softening cock into her mouth.

I groaned as she swallowed me, my lips and tongue swirling in her wetness. Jasmine had learned to please me with her mouth during our second year together, and she'd learned her lessons well. She was only the second woman in my life that could swallow my entire length, and she used her skills to devastate me with pleasure.

Having just come, it was going to take me a moment to recover, and I wanted to level the playing field a little. As I nibbled at Jasmine, I glanced around, all the women of the clan watching us with wide eyed wonderment. After a long moment Jasmine began to coo softly, a sound that I knew to mean she was working her way up to an orgasm. I increased the intensity of my kissing, my tongue tickling her in all the right places.

"Jasmine going to good... Jasmine going to good," she whispered softly before swallowing me again.

I smiled as I continued to please her, her use of English becoming less fluent as she battled her rising pleasure. I continued licking and kissing, pumping a finger into her wetness to increase the strain on her. "Jasmine going to good!" she cried softly. "Make Jasmine good!" she whispered, her voice harsh and strained before she groaned hard and deep, her body shuddering before she twitched violently several times.

I slowly reduced the intensity of my licks and kisses, allowing her to relax. When she became still, she sighed heavily before slowly turning. Her eyes bright and full of life, her lips taking mine, she settled over me, my cock disappearing inside of her, my eyes closing and my mouth opening slightly with the pleasure of my passage.

When I opened my eyes again, she was smiling down at me. "Heath loves Jasmine?"

I cupped her breasts as I smiled. "Heath loves Jasmine very much."

"Jasmine loves Heath much," she whispered as she slowly rocked her hips.

As she rode me slow and easy, she looked at the surrounding faces, the faint smile still on her lips. She was rubbing it in now, establishing that I was hers and she was mine, and even after just fucking two women, I was still able to mate with her. After a long moment of slow and easy fucking, she lowered her lips to mine in a long and luxurious kiss. We paused in our love making as we smiled into each other's faces. Her smile spreading, she twisted, and we rolled, so that now I was on top. I slid my cock back into her wetness and began thrusting into her as she tenderly caressed my face. I kissed the palm of her hand and slithered my tongue between her fingers, my hips always in motion.

Having come once already, our slow and easy pace kept me hard but didn't drive me toward orgasm. After many long moments of making slow, easy, love making, Jasmine's eyes drifted close. She opened them, a loving, sexy smile on her face. "Jasmine going to good. Want Heath to mate in Jasmine. Make Jasmine good. Make Heath good."

I nodded slowly, picking up the pace of my thrusting. I covered her lips with mine. "I want you to come for me." Her smile spread as she nodded.

"Jasmine good. Heath good?"

I picked up my pace a little more, the thought of making her come exciting me. "Yes."

I continued to thrust into her, slowly fucking her harder and harder, her face twisting in pleasure. "Jasmine going to good! Jasmine going to good!"

"Come for me," I whispered as I began pounding into her with hard, fast strokes.

As I watched, her mouth slowly opened, her face twisting in rapture, until with a soft, mewling, wail, she shuddered. Holding her tight, my arms at her side as I gently cradled her head in my hands, I slammed myself in deep and held myself there, allowing her to take her pleasure, my own eyes closing in ecstasy as she milked me. When she sighed out of her orgasm, my lips were waiting.

"That's my girl," I whispered as I took her lips in a slow, deep, kiss.

She took my kiss hungerly, and we kissed for a long moment before our lips slowly parted. She touched my face, her eyes soft. "Jasmine loves Heath."

I brushed her lips with mine. "Heath loves Jasmine."

A tiny smile caressed her lips. "Jasmine best woman?"

My own smile touched my lips. "In every way."

With a quick twist of her hips, we rolled until she was on top again. Holding my cock erect, she slid me inside and began pumping her hips. "Heath mate Jasmine now. Show all he best mate two times."

I watched her eyes as she fucked me, the tiny smile never leaving her lips. She fucked me strongly for several long moments. As she did, I held her breast, their softness and weight a delight in my hands as I caressed her nipples to full hardness. She knew just how to drive me wild. Knowing I loved the feel of her against my chest, she fell forward to pressing her breasts into me. "Heath mate Jasmine now," she murmured. "Want to feel Heath mate inside. Jasmine show clan she make Heath mate when it take two others," she whispered.

I nodded slowly, the weight of her breasts, the feel of her amazingly long and hard nipples pressed into my chest, the incredibly hot tightness of her womanhood all exciting me. She began to fuck me harder, then harder still. She held my gaze as I caressed her face, the tiny smile never wavering. I didn't know how long Jasmine and I had been making love, but it had to be much longer than my other two fucks combined. I knew what she was doing. She was rubbing their noses in it, proving she could handle me when the other couldn't, and that she pleased me enough that I would come a second time close on the heels of the first.

"Make me come, Jasmine," I growled. "Make me come."

Her smile widened as she took my lips. "Jasmine feel fucking good?" she whispered into my ear as she began hammering my cock into her.

"Very fucking good," I replied just as softly. I didn't think she fully understood what that phrase meant, but she knew in meant something pleasurable when we were making love.

She took my lips, our tongues dancing as her hips rose and plunged. The increased pace, her kisses, and her whispered words were getting to me, and I could feel my second orgasm rising.

"You're going to make me come," I whispered. She began pumping her hips harder, and I didn't fight my rising pleasure. "I'm going to come," I whispered again as I pulled her lips to mine. My skin became hot, the surface of my body tingling with pleasure as my orgasm began to surround and consume me. "Shit! You're going to make me come, Jasmine! You're making me come!"

Her eyes suddenly opening wider, her smile disappearing, she took my lips in a blistering kiss, our tongue dueling as we gave and took pleasure. "Jasmine going to good!" she whispered urgently.

Her words caused my orgasm to rise in a huge wave, instantly overwhelming me with pleasure. I splashed into her, but still she fucked me. I ground my teeth, battling the pleasure, holding her tight as she pounded my cock inside her.

"Fuck!" I roared, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Jasmine began to mewl softly as she shredded me with overwhelming bliss. My body crackling with orgasmic energy, I roared again, desperate for her to stop, and yet equally desperate to finish her.

I quivered and bucked until, after an eternity of pleasure I could scarcely contain, Jasmine wailed loudly as she reared, her body alive with motion. My erotic torment only increased with her climax and I bellowed as her pussy pulsed madly around my overstimulated cock. Burning with orgasmic fire, every muscle in my body twisting with effort, I used my hands on her ass to hold myself deep as we swam together in a deep and endless ocean of rapture.

She collapsed over me with huff as her pulsating womb gradually slowed to a stop. We lay panting from the power of our climaxes as I was rocked by first one, then a second, bone rattling aftershock from the brain melting orgasm finally coming to an end.

"Fuck!" I gasped as I shivered through yet another rippling wave of pleasure.

Jasmine sighed heavily before she slowly rose, her eyes heavy with the look of a well satisfied woman. "Jasmine best woman?" she murmured, her lips again quirking in a tiny smile.

"Jasmine absolutely best woman... and now everyone knows it."

She sighed heavily as she lowered her lips to mine. "All know Heath best male, best mate."

We kissed for a long moment before Jasmine slowly rose, sitting with my cock still inside her as her gaze held each of the clan in turn. Finally she stood, pulling me from within her, and even though I was softening rapidly now, and aches from fucking on the ground were becoming apparent, I hissed with pleasure. I struggled to my feet, and as I did, two members of the clan offered themselves to me. I groaned in despair. I was spent.

Jasmine whistled, grunted, and yipped for a moment, and the two women rose to their feet with a look of disappointment. Jasmine turned to me and smiled, bring her lips close to mine as I stared at her in disbelief.

"Did you just tell them I'd mate with them after I rested and ate?"

Her smile spread even more. "You best male. You do it. You mate with me many times in day. Prove again and again you best."

"Yeah, but...!" For the first time since we arrived, she glowed, glowed in the way she did when were home together. I sighed. I could deny her nothing. "For how long?"

"Two day, then we go. Yes? Jasmine give Heath much food, allow to rest at night. Prove to all Heath best. Show all Jasmine have best mate."

I sighed but I had to smile. Maybe for the first time in Jasmine's life, she was the one all the others seemed to envy. I couldn't take that from her. I wouldn't. "Two days, but no more. Okay?"

She nodded and kissed me lustily. "Jasmine loves Heath!"

My smile grew slightly. For the first time, Clan of the Waters was going to see the Jasmine I knew. "Heath loves Jasmine more."

***

It was Thursday morning and Jasmine and I were preparing to leave for home. I was exhausted and sore, but worse than my ribs, was my dick. Tuesday, when we'd first planned to leave Clan of the Waters, the only thing I wanted was to get home, get a shower, and then spend the next twenty-four hours in the bed, sleeping and making love to Jasmine. Now all wanted was to shower and sleep.

The rest of the day Tuesday, and the entire day Wednesday, all I did was fuck, and if I wasn't fucking, I was either eating or sleeping. I'd fucked all the women in the clan at least once, most twice, and The Bitch three times. The Bitch couldn't seem to get past the fact that Jasmine had been able to handle me, when she couldn't. I guess she didn't understand there was a difference in fucking and making love. I was fucking the women of the clan, but I'd made love to Jasmine.

I fucked six females on Tuesday, not counting Jasmine, and eight more on Wednesday. The only way I was able to pull that off was I didn't always come. Because I was always empty, and using all the tricks I'd learned over the years to please Jasmine, I was able to ravage them, fucking two or three women into oblivion before I succumbed to pleasure and came myself.

As the women offered themselves to me, I picked and chose the order, making sure when I was fucking The Bitch I was never close to coming so I wouldn't orgasm when fucking her, something that Jasmine never let her forget. I considered it sweet justice The Bitch was getting a taste of her own medicine.

Like Jasmine, the women were smart. They were learning from watching me fuck, and I was certain they were comparing notes, because by Wednesday evening, they were fucking me as much as I was fucking them. Thank God none of the woman were in heat or I wouldn't have survived.

"Heath mad?" Jasmine asked softly as I shrugged into my pack.

"No, why?"

"Seem mad."

"Tired, and glad it's over."

Jasmine nodded. "I glad it over too. Want to mate with you now." I groaned, causing her to chuff out a brief laugh. "I wait... but not long." Her face suddenly became serious. "Heath not hurt?"

"No," I lied.

"I sorry. Say clan wouldn't hurt Heath."

I kissed her softly. "It's okay. It wasn't the clan's fault."

We stepped away from our nest as the clan gathered to see us off. The Bitch was conspicuous by her absence, and of course, the males were already gone. I think they liked me even less now than they had when I first arrived. According to Jasmine, the woman had been talking, and the males didn't like what they were hearing. Since Jasmine hadn't been lying about my prowess while mating, it was now assumed she wasn't lying about my ability to find and gather food.

Alliances had shifted within the clan. Jasmine was now not only accepted by the women, but they exhibited deference toward her as well, the same deference they'd once shown The Bitch. I looked over the gathered clan. Where before they treated me with indifference and perhaps suspicion, now they were clearly not afraid of me and seemed to try to curry my favor.

"Tell them if the clan need us, to contact us. I'll make sure they have enough food."

Jasmine beamed as she translated my words. Mom held my gaze as the females talked among themselves. Jasmine was the only one of the clan who smiled, but I could the respect in Mom's eyes. I forced myself to not look away. I was still feeling a little uncomfortable in her presence after I'd roundly fucked her Tuesday night.

Actually, that wasn't entirely true. After finishing off The Bitch a second time, I'd selected Mom, but I hadn't fucked her. I'd made love her, taking my time and heaping pleasure on her. I'd also taught her how to ride me as Jasmine did. It seemed to please her enormously when I'd splashed into her with loud shuddering groan as she rode my shaft.

I held out my hands and she took them. "If you need me, call, and I'll come."

Jasmine translated the words before Mom grunted out her response. 'Yes.'

I reached up and gently touched the mark on Mom's face. I owed her a huge debt of gratitude, a debt I could never repay. "I'm sorry."

Jasmine translated. 'No.' Mom replied, pulling my hand away from the scratch. I smiled, relieved that she didn't blame me for what happened.

While Jasmine might be willing to share me, I wasn't willing to share her, especially not after the way the clan had treated her. Last night, as I was resting after another round of intense fucking, one of the males decided to find out what everyone was talking about and tried to mate with Jasmine. I had no idea why he'd suddenly taken an interest in her when, before she'd mated with me, no male would mate with her, despite her repeated offers. Maybe it was her increased standing in the clan, or maybe he wanted to prove to her or himself he could fuck her as well as I could. Whatever the reason, the entire situation had quickly spiraled out of control.