All Comments on 'Defiance of the Jedi'

by nazgul109

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good stuff, but...

Completely ripped off from a scene in the film 'Thursday'...

nazgul109nazgul109over 15 years agoAuthor
scene from Thursday

you're absolutely right, I took the scenario and dialog from the movie Thursday and applied it to star wars characters. I forgot to add a disclaimer saying as much here on literotica. honestly, of my stories, this is the one I like the least because it is so unoriginal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
congrats

One of the best stories I read so far. You did a great job at character selection, theme, describing the feelings and of course by adding the right type of humiliation to the mix. This story just makes me wonder what Asajj would do to Padme (destroying her soul completely and humiliating her)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Begging for a sequal...

Assaj should do the same thing to Padme', that would soooooooo rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not just another pwp

This is one of those few good Star Wars stories out there. I really love the characters actually acting as they were, and especially that you didn't have Anakin completely forge about Padme' halfway through line most of these stories do. I actually felt like I was reading an alternate storyline- great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
comment

thats just discusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dothorda

That was really good, the emotion, the depression, the sorrow, not bad at all :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous