Defiant Destiny Ch. 03

Story Info
Dante and Cyrea visit Alexis, and reacquaint with Layla.
19.2k words
4.89
5.5k
16

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers

Hello dear readers, welcome to Ch.3!

Writing this story is a tremendous adventure - I keep learning as I go along - and I am thrilled to share this journey with you.

Enjoy :)

***Dante***

'How embarrassing,' I thought. 'Never in my life have I been this vain...'

It was almost like I couldn't help it - I just could not stop staring at my wings.

Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the possibility of sprouting wings. 'Attempting a one-in-million thing like trying to win the lottery, sure, why not. Or fearing your plane will crash, out of all of the planes in the sky? Oh yes, definitely possible,' I mused. 'But having wings? Nah, never...'

With a big grin on my face I yet again flexed them, marveling at the musculature of my new anatomy. They were absolutely huge, nearly dragging across the floor when I folded them behind my back. At first I thought they were black, but upon better inspection I decided that they were a very deep shade of brown, depending on the lighting. They were covered in rock hard, yet amazingly flexible pointy scales and had claw-like appendages at the top. I also figured out how to fold them inwards into my body to make them disappear, but as I stared in the mirror, they were out on display and I marveled at them.

Cyrea poked her head around the bedroom door and smiled at my wonder and joy regarding my recently developed anatomy. I caught her eye with mine through the mirror and saw her giggle at my enthusiasm. I grinned and within the blink of an eye I turned around to dash towards her. She reacted quickly and bolted away, but wasn't fast enough to escape me. I grabbed her in the hallway and pressed her back against the wall.

"Are you making fun of me, my mate?" I asked her with a low growl and a big grin.

I felt her etheric tail wrap itself around my leg while Cyrea giggled her reply.

"No, I would never do that! In fact, I find you very charming," she smiled, tracing her fingers along my jawline.

I slowly lifted and stretched my wings, let my eyes bleed to black and showed her my fangs. I let out a low, intimidating growl and felt her shudder against me. Her desire for me sparked through our bond.

"Still charming?" I asked my mate, seeing her eyes darken with desire.

Cyrea lightly shook her head.

"Magnificent..." she whispered and shifted against me, rubbing her breasts against me. I could smell the beginnings of her arousal and inhaled deeply, savoring the scent. Cyrea looked me in my eyes, desire clearly showing in them.

"Feed me, Dante... I burned a lot of energy during our fight."

I smiled, "But of course, my love." and leaned in for a kiss. I stretched my wings to touch and frame the wall, creating our own private little space, enclosing the both of us. My thick blanket of wings drowned out nearly all light, though I could see her face clearly in the dark.

Cyrea broke the kiss and looked around us, a smile appearing on her face.

"How charming," she mused, delighted.

I chuckled at her, "You do have interesting definitions of the word 'charming', my love."

She just stuck her tongue out at me. I moved in to suck it and pulled her back into a kiss. Cyrea cooed and draped her arms across my shoulders. Her fingers explored my upper back, gently stroking the area where my wings had sprouted. It felt oddly ticklish to have someone caress that new body part.

"I love the way your inner demon has manifested. You're so incredibly sexy... " Cyrea told me, still stroking the base of my wings. She purred as she broke the kiss and leaned in to lick across the scar of her claiming bite. I groaned at the sensation and lifted her up against the wall. My wonderful mate eagerly wrapped her legs around me and rubbed her soaking wet pussy on my cock oh so sexily. I could feel her wet pussy lips sliding along my shaft, creating delicious friction.

Sometimes her breath would hitch and she would twitch. I grinned - knowing that's when the head of my cock rubbed over her clit. By now, the scent of her arousal had permeated our private little hiding place, fuelling my desire for her as she kept rubbing her pussy on my sensitive cock and tonguing the scar, slowly making me succumb to her.

The little minx knew my scar was just as sensitive as hers, and she elongated her fangs to slowly graze the delicate skin with her sharp teeth. A deep groan escaped me and my cock twitched in response. I felt her lips bulge into a smile against my throat.

"You like that too, huh?" Cyrea asked me with a devilish grin. She wiggled until my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. My devious mate then slowly pushed her fangs into the scar.

Damn! That felt good! I moaned deeply and entered her dripping pussy in one thrust, stretching her wide and causing her to moan loudly.

"Yessss..." she moaned and eagerly met my thrust with her own. "You fill me up so good!"

I grinned at the compliment and moved in and out of her with long, slow strokes, savoring the feel of her mouth on my throat. Cyrea was moaning her delight while still kissing and nibbling the scar of her bite.

I then felt her fangs sink deeper in my throat and nick my jugular vein. Damn! That felt even better! I nearly blew my load right then and there. With a groan I started thrusting into her hard and fast, increasing that wonderful friction between us. Cyrea moaned deeply and bit down even harder on my throat. I felt her throat muscles move as she swallowed my blood and I completely lost it. Having my mate drink from me was one of the most erotic experiences I ever had and I couldn't stop groaning. Panting hard I moved my mouth across her throat and thrust into her even harder. We were both on the verge of cumming and Cyrea started mewling desperately when my lips touched the scar on her throat. Growling, I latched onto her throat and let my fangs sink deep into her jugular vein. Cyrea clamped down her jaw on my throat and went rigid in my arms, her orgasm overtaking her. The taste of her blood on my tongue toppled me over and I sprayed her insides with my cum.

Having her drink from me was so erotic that I kept cumming and cumming, my cock twitching hard inside her pussy as I felt her muscle spasms gripping it. I took her face in my hands and looked into her eyes, still panting. Cyrea had fed very well from me and wore that corresponding blissful look on her face.

"That was amazing, my love!" I whispered, unable to form the words with my mouth. "Having you drink from me was one of the most intense experiences I've ever had..."

Her face split into a huge smile and I couldn't resist placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"I know... You were exceptionally nourishing just now... I guess I'm not the only one who likes being bitten," Cyrea replied with a wink.

I laughed, "I guess not..."

Giving Cyrea a last kiss, I folded my wings back and untangled myself from her legs and tail. After giving my eyes a moment to adjust to the light, I looked out of the small window in the corridor and realized it was already light outside. An idea came to mind.

"You know what? How about we pay Alexis a visit today? We've been too preoccupied with each other for far too long now. We haven't seen him since he fed me his blood and I'd really like to know how he's doing," I proposed to Cyrea.

A grand smile appeared on her face.

"Yes, let's! We'll have to buy him a year's supply of liquorice as a thank you present, though," she chirped.

I laughed, figuring he would definitely appreciate that. My gaze drifted when I thought of Alexis. I silently thanked my lucky stars for his friendship. He was a good man, and I was not surprised I kind of missed his presence. That, and the waft of liquorice that followed him.

"Sure, why not. Let's shower first, though," I stated.

Cyrea rubbed her face on my chest, grumbling.

"But I like having your scent all over me," she pouted, her voice muffled by my chest.

I laughed and scooped her up, walking us towards the shower.

"So do I, my love, but when you're visiting friends it's considered polite to not smell of sex. Humans call it 'social etiquette'," I replied.

Cyrea shrugged in my arms, picking at a bit of dried cum on her legs.

"Alexis won't mind... In fact, I think he'll be thrilled," she mused with a devilish grin.

I laughed and set her down on the bathroom floor, turning on the shower.

"I'm sure he will," I admitted, imagining that typical grin of his if we were to meet him unbathed.

Confirming that the water was nice and warm, I gently pushed Cyrea into the shower.

"Go on, get cleaned up and I'll see if I own something you could wear," I suggested.

I turned around to exit the bathroom and heard an indignant Cyrea call out to me.

"Wait, you're not going to join me in the shower?!"

I grinned while I made my way back to the bedroom.

"No, my love, I am not. If I join you we'll end up fucking again, and who knows when we'll be able to pay Alexis a visit. We really do need to check up on him. It's been long enough as it is." Her lack of reply made me chuckle.

'I guess she saw some wisdom in that,' I figured.

While Cyrea showered I checked my wardrobe for something she could possibly wear. Her own clothes got tattered and ripped when I took her home all those days ago. The only option for her to leave the factory clothed, was to wear some of mine. However, I was taller and broader than Cyrea was, so all the clothes I owned would probably not fit her. I sighed and sifted through my wardrobe again, but couldn't find anything appropriate for her.

Frustrated, I stared at my closet when I felt Cyrea approach. The moment she entered the bedroom, the scent of soap mixed in perfectly with her own scent and I held her close to smell her neck. Seeing my inability to produce anything wearable for her, she shooed me out of the bedroom, saying she'd figure something out while it was my turn to shower.

While I truthfully didn't mind having the scent of Cyrea and sex all over me either, the shower was very refreshing. Drying my hair I wandered back into the bedroom, only to suppress a lustful growl at what my hungry eyes saw there. Cyrea had taken one of my black dress shirts, rolled up the sleeves to her elbows, took a thin belt and tied it at her waist, effectively turning the shirt into a makeshift dress. A very short dress.

It stretched tightly across her breasts and barely covered her ass. She left the top few buttons unbuttoned, displaying her ample bosom, and completed the outfit by digging up her heels she wore when I took her home. Her long, wet curls flowed down her back and she looked incredibly sexy.

Unable to resist, I came up behind her as she scrutinized herself in the mirror and pressed my body into hers, my naked, rigid cock prodding her ass.

"You look delicious," I complimented her, sliding my arms around her waist and pulling her to me. Both our eyes shone with desire and I felt our lust swell through our bond yet again.

With a sigh I released her and took a step back, closing my eyes to try and get a grip on my libido. I heard Cyrea turn around and approach me. When I opened my eyes I saw her kneeling in front of me, hungrily staring at my rock hard cock.

"Just a little taste..." she whispered sexily while she leaned in and slowly swirled her tongue around the head of my cock.

I groaned. Her tongue felt wonderful as it lazily drew circles around the head.

"Cyrea... No... We can't, we have to visit Alexis," I weakly protested. Another groan escaped my lips when her tongue located my balls and carefully bathed them in her saliva.

"Just a little kiss..." she whispered sultry while her mouth was occupied with nibbling its way up my shaft. Her lips stretched to engulf the head of my cock and I felt her suck it oh so gently. It was sensational. Her tongue glided over all the right spots and I could feel her teeth lightly graze me.

I submitted to her ministrations with a lustful groan and brought my hands to her head, softly guiding her face on my cock. Her slow, gentle loving of my cock produced a steady stream of groans and moans from my mouth. The way she alternated by sucking the head, and licking my balls was mind blowing, and slowly she teased me into a euphoric state of lust. Her sucking and licking grew stronger as she bobbed her head up and down my cock. Slurping sounds mixed in with my moans and I felt her saliva dribble down my balls and fall to the ground.

Her expert mouth quickly brought me to the edge and with a loud groan I emptied my balls into her eager mouth. She moaned, and hungrily drank all of my cum, making sure she sucked the last drop out of my cock. Satisfied with her reward, she cleaned me with her tongue to make sure no stray drop of cum stayed behind. Content that she got everything, she stood up and looked at me with a devilish grin.

"There. You're still clean. No need to shower," she quipped smugly.

I grabbed her and pulled her against me, kissing her hard.

"Thank you, my love, that was wonderful," I complimented her as I tasted a lingering residue of my cum in her mouth.

"You're very welcome," Cyrea purred as she gently bit my lower lip, breaking the kiss. "Now, get dressed already. You're delaying our visit to Alexis," she added with a playful wink and patted my naked ass.

I laughed, and quickly put on a black shirt and some jeans. I frowned when I realized they barely fit me anymore after my transformation. Cyrea noticed too and came up behind me to stroke the muscles through my shirt.

"Oh my... You've become too muscular for your clothes. What a luxury problem..." she mused mockingly as she squeezed my arms.

"Oh well, we'll have to go shopping!" she added on a delighted note. "I could use some new dresses..." My little minx purred as she slid her body against mine.

I groaned. I wasn't a big fan of shopping, and I quickly noticed that these pants became uncomfortable fast when I got an erection.

"Alexis first," I groaned, gesturing to the door. "Let's go."

While we descended the stairs into the factory hall I took a moment to look at the tremendous progress the club was making. The workers had done a fantastic job and a smile came to my face when I looked at the bar, which was nearly finished now. I had ordered it to be made out of solid mahogany and found a woodworker who carved the most stunning figures in it - angels and demons were depicted in various scenes, some erotic ones too, but tasteful nonetheless. Things were looking good on my end and I was anxious to hear about Alexis's endeavors regarding his quest to track down the Valkyrie.

We stepped outside, letting the factory door fall closed behind us and I realized we didn't bring coats. Astonished, I noticed I didn't mind the cold. Embarrassed, I had to admit I didn't realize this new feat when Cyrea flew us to the desert. Naked.

"Tell me, does being a demon come with an insensitivity to temperature change?" I asked my mate whilst marveling at the lack of goosebumps on my arms.

She looked at me with a big smile.

"Oh, it sure does..." she drawled. Her grin turned devilish and her etheric tail found its way up my leg once again. "Though I could always warm you up if you do manage to get cold..." Cyrea rubbed her body all over mine, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning up to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss. What a sexy, wicked mate mine was.

"Cyrea..." I warned my mate, when her etheric tail snaked its way up from my leg towards my crotch. "These pants are tight enough as it is, don't make it worse now..." I broke our kiss and gave her a stern look. Or at least, I tried to.

She just looked at me with that sweet, devilish grin of hers and mumbled something in the lines of "Party pooper..." Cyrea then looped her arm in mine and we took off on a leisurely stroll towards the supermarket, enjoying the sunshine.

Even though I had long gotten used to sensing demonic and angelic presences around me, my interest always peaked when an immortal came within range of my senses. When I felt both a demonic and an angelic presence in the back of an alley, my interest was doubly peaked, since it was not common to find that combination of immortals together.

When we neared the alley I stretched my senses and identified the immortals as an incubus and an angel. This was definitely an odd combination. Yet it was the horrid scent of fear drifting out of the alley that made me clench my fists.

I asked Cyrea to wait around the corner - I didn't trust this and wanted to investigate. My lovely mate simply rolled her eyes lovingly at me, mumbling something about protective instincts, but humored me nonetheless.

I continued towards the alley alone where the scent of angelic fear became more pungent with each step. For some reason, the scent of this angel's fear angered me instantly and I felt a growl brewing in my chest. When I rounded the corner, I saw an incubus who was coming on strong to a clearly unwilling angel.

The incubus had ripped off nearly all of his and the angel's clothes. His large cock was rock hard and he kept rubbing it against the angel's naked ass. He had pushed her headfirst to the wall and forcefully kept her pinned to it, yanking her long blonde hair as he kept prodding her ass with his cock. Delirious lust was pouring off of him in waves, yet it was the fear wafting off of the angel that instantly turned my anger into unbridled rage.

I didn't stop to ponder my strong protectiveness towards this particular angel, or why her fear affected me so strongly, and ran up to the incubus, letting my power flow through me in preparation for a fight. It would be a cold day in hell before I allowed him to rape her.

The incubus was completely clueless to my approach and manically kept mumbling to the angel how he was going to fuck her, his etheric tail tightly wrapped around one of the angel's breasts. The angel had keener perception though, and noticed my approach.

Her azure blue eyes were filled with tears and freshly healed wounds were still vaguely visible on her cheeks and arms. Yet, despite her plight she tried to ward me off, urgently shaking her head at me with wide, fearful eyes.

"He is stronger than he looks, mister... You cannot help me..." she squeaked with a shaky voice. "Please, go before he hurts you..."

Confusion warred with anger in my mind. Instinctually I knew, without a shred of doubt, that while an incubus could take out a human, the fucker was no match for me. No way he could defeat me in combat.

So... did the angel know something I didn't?

Regardless, I did not slow my approach, I was not going to walk away from this. No fucking way!

I was one step away from the incubus, who had managed to locate the angel's pussy with his cock when he finally noticed me. Irritated at being disturbed he turned his head to me.

"Fuck off!" he snarled fiercely, spittle flying from his mouth and prepared to thrust his cock inside the sobbing angel.

Not on my watch.

I grabbed his shoulder and forcefully threw him backwards into the wall. He crashed into it with a painful roar and slumped to the ground, somewhat dazed. I moved to stand in front of the angel, shielding her from her attacker and keeping my eyes on the disoriented incubus.

"Are you alright?" I asked her softly without turning around. A fearful sob sounded behind my back and I heard the rustling of clothes as she quickly put her dress back on.

"Please, mister..." she begged. "Please leave before he gets up. He is more powerful than he looks, you are no match for him. He will hurt you!" she whispered urgently, feverishly pulling at my shoulder to try and get me to leave before the incubus regained his bearings. The angel's protective intentions were unfortunately lost on me - I stood fast, not letting this piece of trash go without showing him exactly what I thought of lowlife rapists like him.

Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers