Defiant Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyrea leaned in to Layla, close to her ear.

"But I'll let you in on a little secret," she whispered to Layla, clearly looking at me. "His lust is even better..." Layla's brown eyes once again found mine and she slowly eyed me over.

"Mmmm... I managed to get a small sip of that the last time we met," she replied, seductively stepping over to me. "...and it was delicious," she remembered with a purr.

Layla walked up to me and draped her arms across my neck. With a soft purr she pressed her breasts into my chest, letting me feel her hard nipples. Her etheric tail had released Cyrea's and was now creeping up my leg towards my crotch. I eyed Cyrea, raising a questioning eyebrow, unsure of this turn of events. She just wore the most devilish grin, her eyes slowly darkening with desire.

"Succubi love to share, my love. Layla is an old friend of mine and I would love for her to experience you..." she seductively whispered in my mind. "All of you..." she added with a wink when she felt my demon stir through our bond.

Layla felt my lust rise too - along with an eager body part - and cooed while she rubbed her body all over mine.

"Your lust is so tasty... I can't believe you're human..." she sighed barely audible while her hands traveled along my chest, squeezing and scratching all the muscles she could find.

If I still were human, I wouldn't have been able to hear that remark. But I'm not, and I did hear. And so did my demon. He roared in delight.

I just chuckled. Layla also could not detect I was a demon?

Oh, she was in for a ride.

Layla's hands approvingly squeezed my arms and her etheric tail had located my hard cock. With a longful sigh she started stroking my rigid member with her tail, causing a very subtle tingly feeling in my cock. Her hands explored their way up to my jaw and she froze when she traced the scar of Cyrea's claiming bite in my neck. Layla took half a step back to look into my grinning face.

"Is... this..." she stuttered, confusion marring her beautiful face.

The poor succubus never managed to finish her question because I stepped forward, pinning her to the elevator wall with my body. I held my face in front of hers, staring deep into her brown eyes as I let mine turn black, my red irises reflecting in hers. I opened my mouth and lifted my upper lip, growling and exposing my fangs that glinted in the artificial light of the elevator. Her eyes dropped to my fangs and I felt her shudder. Layla felt my demonic power flowing through me and started panting with desire.

"You're a demon..." she whispered, still unbelieving. I could feel her lust surge sharply and her eyes were darkening.

Suddenly the elevator jolted and descended, making me growl at the impending interruption. Layla reached over to a numeric keypad next to the door and punched in some numbers. The elevator soon stopped and its doors opened with a ping. In front of us was a narrow hallway, similar to that of Alexis.

Layla hoarsely panted, "This apartment's mine. Please, let's go inside."

Layla was positively panting with desire, writhing that delicious body of hers all over me. I glanced at Cyrea and saw that she was just as horny. My mate stared deep into my eyes and I felt her intent through our bond before she whispered it to me, "Claim her..." she urged me.

I felt my demon roar and a soft growl escaped me - he was definitely looking forward to that. Layla felt my demon close and moaned softly. I cast my gaze back at this sexy, brown haired succubus that I still kept pinned against the elevator wall, and tipped her face up so I could stare hard into her lust filled eyes. Layla looked expectantly into mine and licked her lips.

"If I go inside with you, I will fuck you, and I will make you cum," I told her in a low voice. Layla moaned hoarsely and her eyes slid closed while she licked her lips.

"Look at me," I demanded. My demon was urging me to take her right there and then, but I wanted her to make the decision.

Layla cast her eyes back up at me, desire radiating off them.

"If I go in with you, I will claim you," I said, staring deep into her eyes, making sure she could see the promise in mine. A deep moan resonated from her chest and her eyes slid closed again. She was urgently rubbing her pussy over my clothed cock and the perfume of her arousal permeated the entire elevator. The door started sliding closed, but her hand shot out to keep it open. She opened her eyes and looked at me, her lust clearly visible.

Layla grinned wickedly, tracing a finger along my scar.

"You can try..." she replied hoarsely and slid out from under me, sexily strutting towards her front door.

My eyes followed Layla with a hungry stare. My demon demanded that I claim this succubus who had just challenged me. A wicked grin slowly formed on my face, watching that delicious ass of hers walk away from me - I was going to do just that.

A throaty moan to my side snapped me out of my lewd daydream and I looked over to see a very horny Cyrea looking at me through hooded eyes. I stepped over to her and lifted her up against the elevator wall, kissing her passionately. She moaned in delight and immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, rubbing her pussy all over my clothed cock.

"I feel your desire to claim her, my love. It's such a powerful desire... So erotic..." she spoke in my mind, moaning desperately.

I slid my hand underneath her makeshift dress, locating her soaking wet pussy and immediately thrust three fingers inside. Cyrea bucked and moaned loudly in relief, humping my fingers and kissing me hard. My thumb found her clit and started rubbing it. Quickly, her moaning and humping became more erratic.

"I want you to claim her..." she whispered urgently and screamed out loud when she came all over my fingers, her claws ripping through my shirt and digging into my back. She came hard, her pussy muscles gripping my fingers like a vice, squeezing and releasing them over and over throughout her orgasm. Slowly she started coming down from her high, her juices dripping down my hand and wrist.

The elevator door once again attempted to close, but Cyrea's hand shot out to stop it. She glanced at Layla who was panting hard and was pinching a nipple while enjoying the scene in front of her. Cyrea smiled at her and returned her blue eyes to mine.

"Go..." she panted. "Go and claim her, my love. I'll go home and wait for you there. This moment is for the two of you." She leaned in and placed a loving kiss on my lips. "There will be plenty of times where we can share you," she added with a wink.

Cyrea ushered me out of the elevator without further ado and pressed the button for the ground floor, waving at us as the doors slid to a close. I felt her presence descend until she was out of reach.

A scent filled my lungs - Layla's arousal. It was strong and I could easily smell it from across the narrow hallway. I slowly turned around to face her and couldn't suppress a hungry growl at the sight in front of me. Layla stood there, leaning back against the wall next to her front door, eyes narrowed to slits and panting hard. One hand was avidly pinching a nipple and the other was quickly sliding in and out of her very wet pussy.

My eager eyes roamed across this delicious sight in front of me and internally my demon roared in delight at seeing this wanton succubus, impatiently pushing me to claim her. I stepped over to her and pressed my body against hers, my clothed rock hard cock bumping against the hand in her pussy. Her mouthwatering scent surrounded me so deliciously and I had to make a conscious effort not to rip away her hand and replace it with my cock. Sweat was dripping from my forehead trying to reign in my demon - the need to claim her was almost tangible. Layla saw my internal struggle and moaned.

"Such a powerful demon..." she mumbled, her voice thick with desire.

Layla extracted the hand from her pussy and used both her hands to undo my pants and free my cock. I ripped off the remainders of my shirt, kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. A lusty groan spilled from my chest when I felt her warm hands on my rigid member, eagerly caressing and exploring it. Layla hummed in delight.

"You're so big..." she panted.

Within seconds she expertly managed to coax out a droplet of precum from my cock. Layla scooped it up with her finger and hungrily brought it to her lips, swirling her tongue oh so sexily around her digit as she licked it up. I closed my eyes and balled my fists, trying to hang on to my sanity.

A deep moan resonated from her chest and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"You taste sooo goooood!" she moaned. "Cyrea was right... This is so much better than an angel's..."

My demon went crazy in my mind, eager to give her all the cum she craved, and more.

Again, her finger traveled down towards my cock to extract another drop of cum, but I was having none of it. I lined up the head of my cock to her soaking wet pussy, making Layla moan desperately.

"Last chance to back out... Or you will be mine..." I promised her with a deep growl. Layla moaned deeply and I felt her tremble in glorious anticipation. She greedily let her eyes travel across my body, feeling my demon close at the surface. Her pussy muscles contracted against the head of my cock while it was impatiently waiting at its entrance. I growled, fighting to keep my demon under control. I ruthlessly had to suppress him now that I was so close to impaling this wanton succubus. My demon kept pushing and pulling at me, urging me to be let out. My self control was waning fast and I felt my demon surge through me as it almost took over. With my blackened eyes I stared hard into hers. I was still in control. Barely.

Layla took my face into her hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm yours..." she whispered longingly. With a triumphant roar I entered her in a single thrust. Her pussy was soaking wet and I slid in effortlessly, drawing moans from the both of us as I slid in and out of her hard and fast. Her stretched pussy muscles squeezed my cock so deliciously - the feeling was sensational!

Layla moaned loudly and screamed in delight. She met each powerful thrust eagerly, begging me to fuck her harder. Too soon, the urge to claim her was taking over my every thought. While seeded deeply inside of her, I grabbed her knees and pinned her spread eagled to the wall. Layla looked at me with lust filled eyes and started moaning deeply, "Ohhhh... Yesssss..."

I started thrusting in and out of her deeper and harder. Her pussy muscles were clenching and unclenching my cock as her movement became more erratic. I leaned in to her ear, not relenting the deep thrusts and fast pace I kept up between her legs. Her moans started getting more desperate and I growled in her ear, "Cum for me..."

Layla's eyes rolled back into her head and she bucked like crazy, her pussy muscles frantically milking me as she came hard on my cock. I held on for dear life, thrusting into her harder, drawing out her orgasms listening to her desperate moans. My mouth latched onto her neck, fangs easily sliding through her skin and piercing her jugular. The moment her warm blood flowed into my mouth it set off my own climax deep inside her womb, and I drank greedily from her. Her blood was delicious! The moment my seed hit her insides, I felt Layla's mouth on the unscarred side of my throat and her fangs pierced my skin. She bit down hard while flowing into another orgasm, her pussy milking my cock for all its delicious juices.

It was glorious! I slowed down my thrusting into her spasming pussy, thoroughly enjoying her moans. Slowly but surely we came down from our highs and Layla was sexily dragging her tongue across my scar, her pussy occasionally twitching on my cock that was still embedded inside of her. Her satisfied mewls were music to my ears and the way she scratched her nails along my sweaty back was wonderful. She purred and cooed, wrapping her arms around me and sighing happily.

Slowly I felt my power dwindle, my demon was satisfied and went dormant now that this wanton succubus was claimed. He and I were thoroughly pleased now that Layla carried the scar of our bite - it was a deep, strangely primal feeling of satisfaction to see the remains of my bite on her throat.

I released her neck, licking her wound closed, still panting from the exertion. I looked into her lust hazed eyes and saw a delighted sparkle in them, one I couldn't help but reciprocate - she was mine, as I was hers.

Withdrawing from her twitching pussy, I gently set her legs back on the ground, still supporting her because she was a little shaky. Deeply inhaling her delicious scent, I pulled her sweaty body close to mine, reveling in her closeness. I could feel her breasts press into my chest with each labored breath.

"Ohhhh, that was good...' she panted and rested her warm cheek on my shoulder.

I gently wiped away her hair that was tickling my chin and let my fingers glide through her soft wavy tresses.

"Better than good, my sweet. You were phenomenal," I complimented her.

Layla's cheek bulged into a smile against my skin and she tenderly caressed the scar of her bite on my throat as she lay peacefully purring against me in our sexual cooldown. Suddenly she veered up and looked into my eyes with a new, delighted twinkle in them, making her face light up with a grand smile.

I instantly knew the cause of that twinkle in her beautiful brown eyes, for I felt it too - our bond was forming. With each passing heartbeat, each breath, I slowly felt more of her emotions blend with mine. They were too vague for me to recognize them at first, but judging by the look on her face, she was thrilled. Layla beamed at me with an overjoyed smile, which I fondly reciprocated and leant in for a soft kiss.

My brown haired succubus mewled happily into the kiss, drawing it out and softly caressing my tongue with hers. When she finally removed her lips from mine, she let her head fall back to the wall and sighed.

"I can feel you in my mind now..." she whispered with her eyes closed, a small smile on her lips. "Your delicious lust and your triumph at claiming me. And that wonderful power... Mmmm..." Layla was savoring my emotions, seemingly excited at having such a private bond with someone. After a while she opened her eyes and looked at mine, a slight hint of confusion in them.

"Why do you care for me so much? We only met once before you claimed me..."

I rested my forehead against hers, gazing deep in her eyes.

"It's true, I don't know you, but I feel your soul. I know I can trust you."

Layla swallowed.

Smiling, I slid my hand through her brown, sweaty locks and gently pulled her into a soft kiss. "And probably love you too," I replied to her. Layla gasped at the novelty and intimacy of the message I sent her. I felt her intense joy surge through our bond and she fully gave in to the kiss, mewling softly.

Slowly a new feeling simmered in my body, surfacing on my skin. It was a tingly, burning sensation that started in my chest and slowly crawled along my upper back and shoulders. I broke the kiss and curiously touched the skin on my shoulder, but felt nothing out of the ordinary. I looked at Layla in confusion, but she just cooed and wiggled her back against the wall with a large smile on her face.

"I feel your soul marking me. I always wondered what that would feel like!" she chirped, delighted.

Oh, right! The markings! Last time that happened I was unconscious...

I looked at my shoulder - while I couldn't see all of what was happening on my back, I did see a tribal-like pattern that slowly seemed to burn onto my shoulder blades, spilling over to my chest. In tandem, the same thing happened to Layla. She also tried to bend and twist her shoulders to see her back, but wasn't very successful either.

"I want to see in the mirror!" she beamed at me and bounced off into her apartment.

I followed her, grinning like the Cheshire cat while I watched her naked ass jiggle.

Upon entering her apartment, I was surprised by the bouquet of scents I could detect. Layla's wonderful scent permeated the entire thing, of course, but there were quite a few areas where I could pick up other scents - male scents mostly. Walking past her bedroom I could clearly smell one of the doormen, and even thought I caught a whiff of Alexis's scent. I chuckled at Layla's insatiable libido - I was going to have my hands full with feeding both her and Cyrea.

My eyes lingered on the deep red satin sheets of her four poster bed. Layla had undoubtedly fed from countless of willing victims in here. Suddenly I halted. Where was my possessiveness towards Layla? Where was that almost crippling feeling that dominated me when I first saw Cyrea?

I looked around in Layla's bedroom, as if I could find it somewhere hidden behind a curtain or cupboard, before my eyes trailed back to her bed. Yes, I could clearly detect the scents of several men and instead of wanting to tear them all to shreds, I was actually rather impressed at her insatiable desire.

It suddenly dawned on me that this must be a normal relationship between a master and his succubus - that, while they were connected, there was no automatic love between mated demons, and so it did not matter when she'd feed from someone else. This realization came of no surprise to my demon however - despite loving Cyrea, he had no interest in loving someone else. In fact, he was rather pleased Layla had such a large libido and had entertained so many different men. She was a thriving succubus, and an excellent mate - indisputable demon logic... My human side on the other hand didn't immediately love Layla, but figured it may grow in time. Or not.

A satisfied sigh coming from my right disrupted my musings. I turned the corner to find Layla standing in the middle of a huge walk-in closet that was connected to her bedroom. She had positioned some swiveling mirrors on the walls so she could admire the markings my soul left on her body. The blackened tribal pattern was centered on her shoulder blades - an intricate design spread out with a few strands branching downwards to her lower back and some reaching up over her shoulders and cascading to the front. They looked beautiful on her and I couldn't suppress a hungry growl at seeing her stand there in her naked glory. We were mated now, and both me and my demon were thoroughly pleased.

I walked up to Layla and hugged her from behind, bringing my nose to her neck and inhaling her sweet scent. The way she had positioned the mirrors allowed me to see all the symbols on my back clearly. Layla's markings perfectly integrated with Cyrea's, and my back was nearly completely covered by them.

Closing my eyes I could distinguish both Layla's and Cyrea's piece of their soul mixed in with mine, and the tremendous power that came with it. The transformation that Cyrea's soul caused in my body was immense and took me days to process. Now that my body was strong enough to withstand the changes - and I was conscious this time round - I could clearly feel Layla's soul coursing through my body at this very moment, changing me just as Cyrea's soul must have done all those days ago.

It was hard to describe the feeling, but her soul seemed to push and pull at my insides, altering me, making me stronger, making me more demonic. It was a strange and somewhat uncomfortable feeling though, but I didn't mind, it felt right to have her soul merging with mine.

As the seconds ticked by, I felt myself become stronger, both physically and mentally. My senses were stretching out even further and for a second there I thought I could even detect Alexis's presence a few floors above us.