Defiant Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla cooed and rubbed her back against my chest.

"Mmmm... I can feel your demon becoming stronger, Dante..." she purred lecherously, rubbing that wonderful ass of hers against my hardening cock.

I pulled her closer to my chest. I knew she was turned on by feeling my demon inside me, and not one to disappoint, I let his power flow through me. Layla's corresponding moan and buckle of her knees made me grin wickedly.

"Your demon is so powerful..." she moaned wantonly. Her eyes were closed and she was avidly rubbing her ass along my rock hard cock.

I traced my finger along the scar of my claiming bite on her throat. Layla mewled desperately and spread her legs, wiggling her ass until my cock slid between her pussy lips. A deep, throaty sigh spilled from her succulent lips as she slid her pussy along my cock, covering it with her juices. The scent of her arousal rapidly permeated the closet, making me groan in desire. Panting, she tried to wiggle my cock into her hot core, but was not succeeding. She groaned in frustration and settled for sliding her pussy along the length of my shaft, mewling softly.

"Look at me," I whispered. Layla opened her eyes and moaned in hot desire when she saw my red irises in the mirror. "I'm going to fuck you again, my sweet," I promised her.

A hoarse groan escaped her mouth and she kept staring into my eyes.

"I'm going to let you experience first hand how your soul is strengthening my demon..."

She started panting in both anticipation and impatience and I could feel her immense desire burst through our newly formed bond. I grinned devilishly at her and let her feel my deep lust for her. Layla's eyes rolled back and she shuddered from the intensity.

I let my hands roam her delectable body, never losing eye contact with her. My fingers reached her large breasts, eagerly squeezing those wonderful orbs. Layla mewled and gasped erotically when I pinched and pulled on her nipples. Her wiggling on my cock had turned into humping as she slid her soaking wet pussy all over my rigid member, coating it in a thick layer of fluids. Occasionally the head would bump against her clit and she would groan and buck. Her hands behind my head had grabbed my hair and tried to pull my face towards her neck. I leaned in and licked her scar, making her pant in desire.

Meanwhile Layla's soul was still running wild through my body, still pushing and pulling at my muscles and my mind. I could feel my demon strengthen and grow, and he awoke with an eagerness I hadn't felt before - an eagerness to reassert our claim on Layla.

I gently pushed Layla forward against the mirror and withdrew my dripping cock from her pussy lips. She growled fiercely in frustration, but then her eyes picked up movement in one of the mirrors and she saw me line up my cock with the entrance to her soaking pussy. She moaned deeply, staring intently at the reflection of my cock moving closer. Layla started panting hard when she could see and feel the wide head of my cock touch her outer lips. She groaned loudly, whispering "Yes... yes..." over and over again as I slowly slid my cock into her tight core, stretching her wide. "Ooohhhh... yessssss..."

I slid in effortlessly despite the incredible tightness. Layla was moaning and squeezing my cock like mad, and I balled my fists as I tried to enter her as slowly as possible. My demon went crazy at the feeling of her pussy stretched around my cock and her soul wreaking internal havoc, still changing my body.

I finally bottomed out and Layla gasped and cooed. Teasing her, I withdrew from her at an agonizingly slow pace until just the head was inside her. She kept frantically squeezing it with her muscles and panting hard, wordlessly begging me to fill her again.

"I'm so close, Dante... You fill me up so good... Like no one ever has..." she moaned desperately.

My demon growled deeply at her admission and suddenly I felt him push hard and rush to the foreground. His increased power surged through me, momentarily disrupting my control and causing my claws to extend and my wings to unfurl. Layla trembled in ecstasy and looked in my eyes, finding my red irises now fiery and ablaze instead, looking at her intensely.

With a deep growl, I entered her hard in a single thrust. Layla wailed and came instantly. Hard.

Her tight pussy became even tighter as she gripped my cock like a vice, her body bucking hard and moaning uncontrollably.

I roared in triumph, as did my demon - immensely pleased that her body yielded to ours so effortlessly. I pumped in and out of her hard and fast, drawing out her orgasm, reveling in the way her muscles gripped my cock. Wrapping her hair in my fist and pulling it, I raised her face so I could look her in the eye. Her eyes were glazed over with her lust and residual ecstasy from her orgasm.

"You are mine..." I growled, still thrusting into her. Layla gasped and twitched, she was still sensitive from her orgasm. "Others may try, but none can satisfy you like I can..." Overwhelmed by my demon's desire to assert my claim, I started fucking her harder and faster, urging her body to submit to my cock again and cum so gloriously once more.

Much to my demon's approval, Layla surrendered herself immediately to the rough pounding I was giving her, moaning deeply and panting hard. I could feel her impending orgasm, mine not far behind. I was panting hard, sweat dripping from my body. Growling, I zeroed in on the scar of my claiming bite and bared my fangs.

Layla looked at my fangs through the mirror with hooded eyes, panting hard and on the verge of cumming again.

"Oh yes... Please, Dante..." she whispered desperately and she tilted her head to bare her throat. My demon soared at her submission and I bit down hard on her scar. This sparked Layla's orgasm and she came hard, clamping down her muscles on my cock. The feeling was exquisite and toppled me over into my own orgasm and I drank deeply from her blood for the second time today.

My power surged through me throughout my orgasm and I roared loudly when I felt her soul crash into my spinal column. My spine burned immensely and something snapped and cracked inside of me. I felt the skin on my lower back rip from the pressure and something bloody, long and bumpy touched my legs and cascaded to the ground.

My body trembled from exertion and I was panting like I had just run the marathon. What the fuck just happened... I looked around me, but all of the mirrors had cracked and some of the shards had fallen to the floor.

Through the shards of silver glass that were still clinging to their frames I noticed something long and bony reaching down to the floor from behind my wings. After carefully disentangling myself from a heavily panting Layla I stood up straight and moved my wings out of the way, careful not to hit anything for they were already too big for her closet. Both Layla and I gasped when we saw what my wings had hidden from view.

A long, thick tail had sprouted from my lower back. Although it was covered in my blood, I could tell it was the same dark shade as my wings, and it was quite boney. A large, razor sharp spike protruded from each bone segment and end of my tail ended in a wide, rather dangerous looking jagged spike. I quickly noticed that similar smaller spikes had also formed on the vertebrae of my spinal column - they jutted out from my skin and subtly blended in with Cyrea's markings that covered my spine, making it look like the markings themselves protruded from my back.

Both Layla and I were left speechless from this turn of events, our heavy panting the only sound in the warzone that was Layla's walk-in closet. Layla's legs were still trembling from her multiple orgasms while she shakily slumped down to the floor. She reached out to touch my tail, testing the feel of it with her fingers. Her fingertips slowly glided across the bones, tracing every outline, all the while wearing a huge smile on her face.

"This is fucking amazing!" she chuckled breathlessly.

Wow... Yeah... Indeed it was... It took me a remarkable long second for this new development to sink in. As my mind worked overtime to process this, my eyes were mindlessly following Layla's fingers as she softly caressed the rough skin on my tail. It was immensely strange how completely natural it felt to have her fingers trace the contours of my tail, like I've had this new piece of anatomy since birth. Even lifting or tilting my tail felt like it was the most natural thing in the world. How utterly bizarre...

Slowly Layla's fingers traced their way to one of the spikes. Mesmerized, she stared at the way the light glinted off the smooth surface and slowly pressed her finger on the tip. To both our surprise it cut through her skin like a knife through butter. Layla instantly retreated her hand with a painful wince and I kneeled down next to her, taking her wounded finger in my hand.

The wound was a clean cut, and quite deep for the little pressure she applied. Layla's own healing abilities were kicking in, but I brought her finger to my mouth anyway to help the wound close.

"Nice trick," Layla commented with a surprised smile when she withdrew her healed finger from my lips. Her eyes dropped to my tail that was lying on the floor, curled around us.

"Very nice trick," she grinned.

Even though Layla owned quite a spacious walk-in closet, with my wings - and now newly developed tail - I took up way more space than I was comfortable with. I let my body take on its human appearance once more and guiltily glanced at the mirrors that had shattered somewhere between our fuck and my transformation. With a frown I discovered the lights had also broken at some point during the mayhem - probably due to my wings... - and I figured I would pay for those later.

Layla's eyes followed my tail as it receded into my body.

"So the tail is ...new? My soul did that?" she asked reverently, looking at me with an enthusiastic grin.

I chuckled and cleared my throat.

"Oh yes, it's new, I definitely did not have a tail before we mated," I replied, looking at her with a smile. Grinning, I stared at the floor where my tail lay moments ago - some vague reddish brown streaks marked the floor where my bloody tail had flopped down when it emerged from my body. A silent chuckle made my chest shake and I shook my head, unbelieving - I had a tail now - a long, dangerous looking tail. Amazing...

Layla was still watching me with that same enthusiastic grin - she seemed to like this as much as I did.

"Thank you, my sweet," I told her with a heartfelt smile. "I very much like my new tail."

Layla giggled and got up on her knees so she could wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me.

"You're very welcome, though I actually should be thanking you for that wonderful fuck just now," she purred while kissing me sweetly. Her etheric tail had slithered around my leg. I half expected it to crawl towards my cock, but I guess my succubus was satiated. For the moment.

I sighed deeply into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. With some of the sweetest cooing sounds I ever heard, Layla gave into the embrace, her body comfortably flowing against mine. With a deep breath I inhaled as much of her delicious scent as I could and I lovingly caressed her sweaty skin wherever my fingers would reach. Layla purred and swooned, and through our bond I was warmed by a content feeling of peace.

Her succulent lips engaged mine in one of the softest, sweetest kisses I'd ever enjoyed. With one hand I pulled her body closer to mine, my fingers slowly caressing the newly formed markings on her back. My other hand found its way to her neck, dragging my fingers through her hair.

Layla cooed and completely surrendered herself to the sweet tenderness of this moment. The lack of lust right now was remarkable - in the short time I'd come to know Layla her primary focus had always been to entice others, to feed. Granted, today was the fist time we fucked, but I had a feeling that this deep feeling of satiation was rare for this sweet succubus of mine.

"This is so nice... Nobody ever takes the time to be this ...loving to me," she whispered her confession in my mind ever so softly, leisurely dragging her tongue along mine with a deep sigh.

"My sweet Layla, you already mean more to me than you can fathom. Our souls are merged now, and even though we barely know each other, I care deeply for you and that will only grow. I will provide you with as many of these loving moments as you'd like..." I promised her in the kiss, feeling her grip on my skin intensify with each sentence.

Layla broke the kiss and her emotional eyes shimmered as she looked into mine, switching between one eye and the other, as if searching for something. A myriad of emotions shone in her eyes - joy, relief, hope.

"You're not lying?" she half squeaked, half whispered her question to me, her eyes wide. She swallowed hard and evaded my gaze. "You didn't just claim me to fuck me?"

Even though she hid it well, I could clearly feel a cold undercurrent of loveless pain seep through our bond.

"I'm not lying," I told her truthfully, and sent her all the honesty and love I could muster through our bond.

Layla's breath hitched and she threw her arms around me, her hands almost desperately pulling me against her.

"Thank you," she whispered breathlessly.

"Always, my sweet," I smiled in her hair and sought out her lips again with mine for a loving kiss.

Layla mewled sweetly and deepened the kiss, sending me her joy through our bond. I drew her close to me while continuing this wonderful, slow kiss with her. My treacherous cock was already hardening, but this was not the time for sex. This was the beginning of a loving relationship between us, and I cherished it - we both did.

After a while Layla wiggled on my lap and broke the kiss. She giggled as I felt a lusty vibe coming off of her.

"Let's go home," she said softly. "I would very much like to catch up with Cyrea."

I laughed at the lusty shift I felt through our bond - I was definitely going to have my hands full feeding both my succubi at this rate.

I stood and offered Layla my hand to help her stand, which she clearly wasn't used to, but took it nonetheless.

"Such a gentleman," she remarked with a sweet wink.

I brought her fingers to my mouth.

"I have my moments..." I mumbled as I placed a sweet kiss on her fingers.

Layla purred in delight and I felt her etheric tail creep up my leg once again, making me chuckle.

"Let's get dressed then, so we can go," I suggested, placing a last kiss on her fingers and releasing her hand.

Layla smiled and turned around, tiptoeing around the broken mirror shards on the floor, making her delicious ass sway oh so enticingly. Balancing around the debri, she managed to maneuver herself in front of a large rack of dresses and started pulling out one sexy dress after another, holding them in front of her naked curves. She swiveled and turned, but was unable to properly see her reflection in the broken mirror. I frowned again, feeling responsible for the abysmal state her closet was in, but Layla didn't seem to mind. She kept doubting between a crimson dress and a black one, and had the cutest pout on her face when she couldn't decide which one to wear.

I chuckled, leaving her to do her thing while I made my way back into her apartment, carefully avoiding the glass on the floor.

"How about you wear the crimson one, and bring the black one along. Cyrea's clothes got ripped and she could use something feminine to wear instead of transforming my shirts into dresses," I suggested, having navigated the minefield of sharp shards on the floor and located my own clothes in the hallway. Or rather, the remainder of my clothes. Only my pants and shoes were intact enough to be worn again. I sighed. I really needed new clothes at this rate.

I finished putting on my pants and shoes, picked up the tatters of what once was my shirt and went back inside Layla's apartment in search of a bin. The gorgeous sight that greeted me in Layla's bedroom caused a hungry growl to spill from my chest - Layla wore the crimson dress, as requested, and she looked delicious.

The dress was a satiny one with a waterfall neckline where the fabric draped nicely across her ample bosom, putting her cleavage on display. It flowed down to about mid thigh and stretched enticingly across her ass. Layla gathered her long brown hair, lifted it and twirled around for me, showing me that the dress had a low cut back, putting her markings on display for the world to see.

I was impressed, very impressed. My demon growled in delight at the sight of this delicious succubus - our delicious succubus. I walked up to her, tracing the tribals on her shoulder blades and watching her shudder with a grin.

"You look phenomenal, my sweet," I complimented her as she spun around in my arms, crushing my lips with an ecstatic kiss.

I felt my demon stirr at having Layla press her delectable body to mine and rubbing it oh so subtly over me. I sighed. Now that I have two succubi bound to me, would I ever be able to get things done?

Layla must have felt my mock frustration and giggled.

"Alright, alright," she chuckled and broke the kiss, grabbing the dress for Cyrea and put it in a bag. "I get it. Let's go home."

She cocked her head when she saw me in my shirtless state. Layla lifted a questioning eyebrow, to which I held up the remaining tatters of the shirt I wore earlier.

"Ah," she said as she understood, taking the rags from me and disposing of them in the bin. She frowned when she looked my way.

"I don't have anything that'll fit you I'm afraid..." she mumbled.

I smirked. This scene was familiar, only now I was at the receiving end of having nothing to wear, instead of Cyrea.

A lecherous smile brewed on Layla's face and she sauntered over to me to let her nails graze my naked chest.

"Ah well..." she sighed dramatically. "I guess you'll have nothing to wear then," she purred. My succubus leaned in and dragged her tongue across my chest. I let my head fall back and groaned, in both desire and frustration. Layla just giggled and continued her enticing journey on my chest with her tongue. My head turned to the side and I gazed outside through her bedroom window - it was already dark. A wide grin appeared on my face.

I scooped up Layla in my arms and headed towards her balcony. My succubus cooed in delight when she understood my intention and cordially opened the balcony door since my hands were occupied carrying her wonderful ass. Stepping outside I breathed in deeply, letting the scents of the city wash over me and listened to the city's nightlife.

I closed my eyes and focused on the power in my chest, letting it flow to my back. Soon I felt that familiar burning sensation and my skin split open to reveal my wings. A small smile framed my lips when I stretched them wide, feeling the wind caress them. I still couldn't get over how amazing it was to have wings and be able to fly.

Layla comfortably snuggled against my chest, letting her fingers graze my skin. I placed a quick kiss on her hair before dropping down to a slight crouch and leaping off the balcony, strongly beating my wings to gain altitude quickly. Within seconds we were soaring above the city, its lights looking like a glowing spider web beneath us. Layla cooed and purred while I tightly held her in my arms.

It didn't take long before we reached the outskirts of town and I swooped down, landing gracefully on the factory roof. I gently put Layla down and quickly located the fire escape so we could enter the building. Stretching my senses I detected Cyrea below us - a deep calm flowed through our bond, and I realized she was probably sleeping.