Defiant Destiny Ch. 10

Story Info
Aurora.
17.5k words
4.89
3.7k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers

Hello everyone, welcome back!

Once again a big thank you to LiterKnight for editing my work <3

Enjoy...

***Dante***

A deep, pent up sigh of relief broke free from my chest. She accepted my proposal to claim her. Aurora cooed in my arms, rubbing her face against my shirt. Her scent drifted up my nose - free from fear - and I breathed it in deeply, savoring it. I could feel my demon rumble delightedly as I exhaled. Both he and I were beyond happy that we could help her, beyond happy that she agreed to be bound to us.

The ferocity and intensity with which I'd grown to care about Aurora was surprisingly strong. "Destiny's doing," Cyrea had tried to explain it to me, that we were meant to meet, that I was meant to save her.

Despite all that has happened in my life, with all the unfathomable turns my life has taken, it still felt weird to attribute our lives intertwining to destiny instead of sheer coincidence. However, I had to admit - holding Aurora in my arms, her fear free scent surrounding me - it felt pretty good.

I just dearly hoped that Alexis's plan would work, that when Aurora would open her soul and allow it to blend with mine, it would rid her soul of its cumbersome purity and she could live a normal life. If not, I figured - gazing into her hopeful azure eyes - I would find another way for her to live in peace. We would figure something out.

Movement from the corner of my eye disrupted my thoughts. I looked over Aurora's shoulder and smiled warmly when I saw a somewhat colorless version of Cyrea peek out from behind a dumpster. Her skin was very pale and her fiery crimson curls were but a shade of their original hue. Aurora saw my smile and turned around curiously, only to gasp when she gazed upon Cyrea in her bland state.

"Your mate is a Dream Walker!" she called out in surprise.

"She sure is," I replied and walked over to a happily smiling Cyrea. I reached out my hand to stroke her curls and was surprised I could actually feel her silky hair slide across my skin. Cyrea merely purred, leaning into my touch and gazing at me with a proud look in her eyes.

I turned back to Aurora, "Cyrea helped me locate you when you were in distress. I experienced an ill omen about you and without her, I wouldn't have been able to find you and come to your rescue."

My words made Aurora's breath hitch and she looked at my mate with shimmering eyes.

"Thank you..." she whispered softly.

I placed a loving thank-you-kiss on Cyrea's lips.

"Aurora has accepted my offer to claim her. I'll go and take her somewhere private and far away so there's no chance of being disturbed by demons or humans," I explained to Cyrea, unsure how much she had already heard.

She just giggled knowingly and happily bounced over to Aurora, drawing her in a big hug that the surprised angel had no way of evading.

"I'm so happy you're going to join our little family," my loving soulmate whispered softly in Aurora's ear, though I could hear every word perfectly.

The blonde angel tensed, not expecting this and clearly unused to succubi touching her without ulterior motives.

"I know you're insecure about a lot of this, I can feel it in you, but there's no need for that. We will accept you and we will protect you. Even Layla - she knows you were not at fault for what happened," Cyrea spoke softly, still holding Aurora close.

Aurora silently sobbed in Cyrea's arms, looking so delicate and...broken. It made my demon growl in frustration.

A muffled groan sounded behind us - one of the incubi was slowly regaining consciousness. Not waiting around for another confrontation I quickly scooped up Aurora in my arms and unfurled my wings.

"I don't know how long we'll need. Will you ladies be fine without me?" I asked Cyrea urgently.

My wonderful mate just smiled.

"But of course, my love. We can take perfect care of ourselves. And besides..." she dawdled, her smile turning lecherous. "The sound technicians are coming over today to install everything, remember? There'll be enough people around to keep us safe...and occupied," she added with a sexy wink.

Cyrea walked up to me, giving me a brief, yet passionate kiss.

"Though none can satisfy us like you can, my love. We'll eagerly await your return..."

I returned her brief, passionate kiss with equal fervor.

"I'll see you soon, my love. Go back to sleep," I whispered to her.

Another groan came from behind us, followed by rustling noises as the incubus slowly got up. Without waiting for him to regain his footing I strongly beat my wings and took off into the waning cover of darkness. Dawn was rapidly approaching, so I needed to hurry before daylight would obliterate our nighttime cover.

Scanning the city from above, I had to think quickly - we needed to find somewhere where there'd be no chance of any demon finding us. With a sigh I realized that this more or less excluded the entire city, and the desert wasn't really a comfortable option either.

My gaze settled on the mountains beyond the city, behind which the sun was slowly creeping up into the sky, its light peeking from behind those peaks like a radiant, golden halo. Several wispy clouds high up in the sky caught the first rays of the peeking sun, lighting them up in brilliant orange and pink hues - like a colorful arrow pointing towards the mountains. I chuckled silently and managed to not roll my eyes - if this was destiny's doing, it sure had a sense of drama.

Soon, we soared over the mountainscape, looking for a good place to land. The terrain below us was dotted with a variety of trees and rocky areas, along with a large lake that was comfortably nestled in a narrow valley. The lake's still waters sparkled like a black sea flecked with colorful diamonds as the first rays of sun shone upon it.

I landed near the edge of the water and gently set Aurora down. She looked immensely tired in these waning moments of darkness, drained even, though that lessened when she took a few steps towards the sparkling lake, letting her feet sink in the shore's sand and polished pebbles. Her gaze traveled along our serene environment, her deep sigh lost in the soothing sounds of nature as the rising sun woke the animals from their slumber. I let my wings recede and stood next to her, taking in the vast, glorious beauty of unspoilt nature.

The sky behind the mountains grew brighter and more colorful with each passing second, bathing our surroundings in colorful light. Aurora and I stood there silently, our feet sinking further into the sand, feeling the cold lake water nip at our toes, and simply adored the view. Then, slowly, the sun peeked over the mountain, casting its first rays on the water, and on us. Aurora sighed blissfully as the sun's gentle rays caressed her skin. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, letting her breath escape slowly through her mouth.

She stood like that for a few minutes, her eyes closed and facing the sun with a serene smile on her beautiful face, the sunlight bouncing off her blonde hair turning it into wispy gold. Standing there in the warm sunlight, Aurora looked like grace impersonated - peaceful too, despite the dirt on her scarred skin and the tattered bloodstained rags that clung to her body. They were the brutal reminders of what her life had been like, making my demon growl in anger.

"We'll help her. It'll work, it has to," I tried soothing both him, and me.

Slowly Aurora opened her eyes and I was surprised to see the tired look in her eyes had vanished, as if the sunlight had cleansed it from her soul.

Her gaze found mine.

"You didn't know angels require light to replenish their energy?" she asked with a subtle melody in her voice I hadn't heard before.

"Uhm... No..." I mumbled. "I mean, I figured you didn't feed on lust, but I hadn't given it much thought to be honest..." I added sheepishly, feeling a little foolish for never having asked Alexis.

A delightful giggle bubbled up from the blonde angel at my side, followed by the sound of splashing water as she took a few steps into the lake. Her sparkling eyes wandered across the scenery, thoroughly enjoying the view.

"It's so peaceful here. I feel so calm and free," she said softly, turning her head back to look at me. "I feel safe. Here. With you," she said, with a shy smile on her face and an adorable blush on her cheeks.

I was amazed by the transformation this delicate angel had gone through since I took her away from the incubi, away from being hunted all the time - the fearful, damaged woman that made my demon eager to brutally kill something, was nowhere to be found. In her place was now a peaceful, happy woman.

Aurora stopped and shyly turned to face me. She opened her mouth, as if wanting to say something when a playful sparkle appeared in her eyes and she took off the remains of what once was my robe. From a distance, I took a good look at her in her naked state. Underneath the dirt I saw she had a slender physique with lovely breasts that complemented her figure. She was graceful and elegant beyond anyone I had ever seen.

Another wonderful giggle spilled from Aurora's mouth and she ran further into the water, diving in when it held back her speed. She emerged again a little ways in where she happily drew her hands through the water and watched how the little waves her movements created faded out into the surface of the lake.

I quickly undressed myself and waded into the lake, secretly relieved the cold water didn't bother me anymore like it did my old human self. I dove in and with a few good strokes I reached Aurora as she peacefully stood in the dark water gazing at the sunrise.

I didn't know if it was just being away from her usual hostile environment, or that I was here to protect her should something happen - or both - but I kept being surprised by this immense change in Aurora. Her eyes sparkled and her voice had a wonderful cheerful melody to it that certainly wasn't there before. Even my demon was endeared by this enchanting, delicate angel.

While deep down he knew that claiming an angel was - without a doubt - the most wicked thing a demon could do (and he was beyond ecstatic at the prospect), my human side's protectiveness continually rubbed off on him. It made me proud of him.

Aurora cast me a shy smile. "Will your soul mark me as it did your succubi?" she asked me curiously as she turned her gaze back towards the sun.

"I honestly don't know..." I replied slowly, not having thought of this before. "I think it will, but since you're an angel I don't know if it'll be different somehow..." I said truthfully.

Aurora blushed slightly and she slowly waded towards me, stopping about half a step away from me. She gazed deep into my eyes. I could tell she was searching for my soul that I knew she couldn't see.

"Do you think I will become a demon somehow after you claim me?" she asked tentatively.

I frowned. Again, something I hadn't thought of before. Would that be a dealbreaker?

"I don't know," I replied softly. I lifted my hand to cup her face, rubbing my thumb softly across her cheek. "If you want to research these things before I claim you, we could ask Alexis. He might know," I suggested, being very much aware that this was a major change in her life and she had to be completely sure about it - there would be no undoing it once it was done.

Aurora sighed deeply and leaned into my caress with a smile.

"It doesn't matter. It really doesn't. Diluting my angelic heritage does not pain me. In fact..." she said, her hand coming up to cover mine, "I welcome it."

An impressive display of courageous determination shone in her eyes. That, and a very wicked sparkle, making my demon roar his approval in my mind.

I took her hand in mine and slowly lifted it to my mouth to place a kiss on her fingers. I knew she'd been through a lot, so 'slow' was key in what we were about to do. We had all the time in the world, no need to hurry. Even my demon was perfectly happy remaining hidden. For now.

I half expected Aurora to tense at the intimacy, and was relieved she didn't. She just smiled at my gentle gesture. Suddenly a determined look came in her eyes and she took that last half step towards me. I smiled at her bravery and let my hands rest on her waist as she leant her warm body against mine in the cold water.

"May I kiss you?" I asked her.

***Aurora***

My heart was pounding loudly in my chest and I tried my best not to fidget. While my heart soared at his question, my mind was still hesitant of the required intimacy needed to set me free and bind me at the same time. I was scared of terrible memories haunting me, of screaming and bursting into tears at feeling his erection.

Truthfully, I was also scared I would like it. Scared that I would actually enjoy the very act I'd been fleeing from all these years, scared that I would find intense pleasure as I had experienced with the succubi - it made me secretly curious at the same time, for I knew that sex with a man could be wonderful.

I tentatively looked up into Dante's eyes. I trusted him. Completely. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would make this a wonderful experience for me. He would be different from those wretched incubi - both my mind and my heart knew this. He would take it slow, give me all the time I needed. My heart was sure he would make the claiming a pleasurable experience for me. A very pleasurable one.

A shy smile made its way onto my lips.

"Yes, you may..." I whispered my reply.

Dante smiled and moved in ever so slowly, removing his hands from my waist to give me room to escape. I felt his breath on my upper lip and then his warm lips touched mine. The gentle sounds of nature around us were dwarfed by my heart rampaging in my chest. His lips moved slowly, caressing mine in his exploration. The fear I felt was lessening. This felt nice, soft and loving.

His warm tongue tentatively probed my lips and I opened my mouth to let it seek out mine. He smiled against my lips and I was secretly surprised at how wonderful it felt to be kissed.

I made a mental note to listen to my heart more often - I liked this. This was nice. Very nice.

For the longest time we just stood there, kissing each other softly as the cold water from the lake nibbled at our skin. After a while, Dante wrapped his arms around my waist, softly caressing the skin on my back. Without thinking I leaned in closer to his chest, enjoying the warmth of his body against mine and cooed at feeling his strong arms hold me so tenderly during our kiss. My protector.

I sighed. This was so lovely and wonderful.

I felt safe. I felt loved.

By a demon.

The demon in question broke our kiss and tucked away my hair that had once again broken free from behind my ear.

"Are you comfortable taking this one step further?" he asked me, patiently waiting for my reply.

Again, my heart soared at the way Dante was a complete and utter gentleman, this delightful demon.

"Yes, you may," I replied with a shy smile. That treacherous blush burned again on my cheeks, for I was secretly looking forward to his next move.

Ever the gentleman he scooped me up into his strong arms and carried me to the shore. His warm chest, still moist from the lake water, felt wonderful against my cold skin and I snuggled against him.

A lovely patch of soft moss bathed in the morning sunshine and he walked us straight to it. I gazed upon it, realizing that spot was where it would happen - where Dante would claim me. Despite my heart's eagerness, I felt my anxiety rise and my heart beat erratically. I tensed ever so slightly. Dante halted, giving me time to settle.

Or back out.

With an unsteady sigh I closed my eyes and rubbed my face against his chest again. His scent surrounded me and I marveled at the way it soothed me so naturally. This man was my protector. He was genuine and caring, and deep down inside I knew he would love me some day.

I smiled into his chest and decided I wouldn't let my mind get in the way anymore.

"Are you alright?" Dante asked softly.

I nodded my reply against his chest, to which he placed a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"Are you sure?" he whispered softly in my ear, even though there wasn't a soul around who could have heard him.

Ever the gentleman.

"I am."

Dante knelt down and gently laid me down on the surprisingly soft moss, scooting up beside me. I had already missed his warmth on my skin and quickly pressed my body against his, delighting in the close contact. A sigh of delight rose up from my chest when he draped his arm over me, pulling me closer to him. His fingers caressed my hair and he leaned in to deeply inhale my scent.

His content breath was tinged by an ever so subtle and familiar growl that made me smile - I had seen Dante's demon behind his eyes when he saved me from the incubi, even though he tried very hard to hide his demon's ferocity from me. There was no need for him to worry though, for I didn't fear his demon, not in the slightest.

I rubbed my face against his warm chest, drawing another content sigh from his mouth and listened to his demon rumble underneath his skin. He was a good man. He was a good demon.

I looked up into his face and found him watching me, waiting for my move. Longingly, I leaned in for another one of those wonderful, delightful kisses. How I loved it when his warm lips engulfed mine and I swooned into the kiss, eagerly welcoming his tongue with mine. His hands slowly traced my skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever they touched, making me mewl at the tender intimacy. Oh, I definitely liked this and wanted to do this again many times.

With a soft moan Dante deepened the kiss and his traveling hand slowly trailed its way towards my breasts. Without thinking, I felt myself leaning in to his touch, and scooted closer to his warm body with a wistful sigh. Dante moaned again, as did I when he began slowly squeezing and caressing my breasts.

Whenever he gently squeezed my nipple, it sent a delicious erotic tingle through my body, making one soft moan after the other escaped my lips, smothered by our kiss.

Oh, I liked this, a lot...

Those wonderful erotic feelings made me writhe against him on the moss, pressing my body closer to his, and I felt myself becoming increasingly aroused.

This slow foreplay was delicious, so very different from what I had ever experienced and for the first time in my life I found myself looking forward to having sex with a man. I eagerly pressed my breast into Dante's hands, my body against his, silently asking him for more. Panting, he released my mouth from his. His lips were wet from our kiss and eyes were hooded with lust when he looked into mine.

"May I use my mouth on your breasts?" he asked in a hoarse whisper.

I actually felt butterflies in my stomach at the prospect.

"Yes, you may," I half whispered, half moaned, feeling my cheeks blush in desire.

Softly, he nudged me on my back, letting his warm hands slowly, yet firmly roam my skin. With a trail of soft, wet kisses, he made his way down my jaw and I sighed deeply at feeling his body slither along mine, his hot breath on my skin as he licked and kissed his way down.

Dante cast me a lustful look before he repositioned himself, his formidable erection bumping into my knee. Reflexively, my mind clenched with apprehension, but I ruthlessly suppressed it. No, this erotic experience was so vastly different from anything else I'd experienced before - I was enjoying this too much to give into any fears. Actually - I realized with a naughty smile - I was sincerely looking forward to what lay ahead.

Dante's warm breath on my breasts felt tantalizingly good and I gasped deeply when he latched on to a hard nipple. He slid his arms below my back, wrapping them around me, both cradling me and pulling me up towards his mouth. With a deep, delighted sigh I arched my back, eagerly pressing my breast into his mouth. Dante's hot moan of approval triggered mine, his gentle sucking flooding my body with tiny electric sparks, making me throw my head back in erotic delight and tightly grasp his head to keep his mouth right there. Feeling his expert tongue on my breasts, his sexy moans drifting up to my ears... It was utterly delicious and I kept writhing my body against him, moaning continuously now, wordlessly asking him for more - wanting more.

Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers