Defiant Destiny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could you be proud of me? I had no control! None whatsoever! I was overwhelmed by so many emotions, so many thoughts and feelings... I... I have no idea what I am anymore... I..." she heaved loudly, her voice heavily warped by her emotions.

"Isabel was right... I was a worthless angel who even failed as a demon... I'm a disgrace..." she sobbed, crushing defeat muffling her voice, and burst out into tears.

I pulled Aurora close, rocking her gently as she released her pent up frustration in the safety of my embrace.

"Vile words from a jealous angel," I comforted her. My demon wholeheartedly agreed, though he used harsher words to describe her.

Aurora clasped her arms around her waist, squeezing her belly tight as she pulled up her legs closer to her arms. My heart broke at seeing her like this. She had been so brave, so fierce - I truly was proud of her - if only she could see it.

"Maybe Isabel was right..." I said, and felt Aurora freeze in my embrace. She veered up, pushing herself upright with her hands upon my chest. Her nails dug deep into my skin and she looked at me with wide, unbelieving eyes and a trembling bottom lip.

"A true demon would have violently lashed out at Isabel. A true demon would have done everything in its might to tear Isabel into tiny, bloody pieces," I said, and took Aurora's teary face into my hands.

"You resisted that urge, my dear Aurora. In fact, you did not even lay a finger on Isabel. You were you, overwhelmed by new emotions, but that's to be expected mere hours after your transformation. You chose not to hurt or kill Isabel despite her being the source of all your sorrows, and that makes me immensely proud of you," I told her, watching a plethora of emotions cross her face and shine through her eyes.

As my words sunk in, Aurora's breathing slowly returned to normal, tears stopped dripping from her eyes. Her gaze drifted, eyes shooting all over the place, looking at everything, but undoubtedly seeing nothing. She opened her mouth, closed it again and swallowed hard.

After a while her eyes focused on mine, no longer searching, no longer doubting.

"You're right..." she whispered, her voice sounding more stable than she looked with the recently dried tears on her cheeks, glistening in the moonlight.

She took a deep breath, let it out slowly and crawled back against my chest, rubbing her cheeks against my skin.

"You're right," she repeated. "I'm still me."

"You are. And very lovely at that," I complimented her, feeling her cheeks bulge against my chest into a smile.

My hands naturally found their way along her skin, softly tracing it. Aurora rubbed her face against my chest again and deeply inhaled my scent.

"You have it too, right? Your inner demon demanding you to...resort to violence?" she asked me, her smile fading.

I nodded and took a deep breath, letting it out as a sigh.

"Yes. Annoyingly often, though I have to admit it's becoming less," I replied.

The inner demon in question was remarkably silent, like a child knowing its parent was unhappy with whatever stunt it pulled this time.

"Have you ever...succumbed to your demon?" Aurora asked softly.

"No," I replied and gazed up at the moon, at that big beacon of white light. Her rays shone down on us, bathing us all in a serene shimmer, making everything look so pure and innocent. How I wished it was.

I took a big, shaky breath.

"I fear that the day that I do - the day that I give in to my demon's desire to kill - is the day I will lose what's left of my humanity. That I will lose 'me'."

My confession hung in the air, heavily bearing down on me. Despite this awesome immortal adventure I found myself in, despite finding my soulmate and having gathered all these wonderful people around me, it was my greatest fear to lose myself in this demonic splendor - my protective instincts, my strong feeling of justice in this insane immortal world, my ability to love - I fear I would lose all of that if I were to fully fuse with my demon.

"You won't..." Aurora whispered.

She sat upright in my lap and straddled me. Her eyes shone with newfound hope as she leaned in for a soft kiss.

"We won't..." she whispered in my mind as her fingers caressed the skin on my chest. With a pleasant sigh she leaned into the kiss, letting some of her hair spill forward and tickle the skin on my arms.

Without thinking, my hands found their way up Aurora's body, caressing her skin, letting her hair sift through my fingers. It was remarkable how her kiss soothed me, how her words strengthened me. A small smile appeared on my lips as Aurora's were softly occupying mine - we could help each other out with balancing our demonic desires.

"We won't," I replied.

I deeply breathed in her scent, letting it drive away the residual tension from my body after today's confrontation. Aurora smiled against my lips as her tongue playfully poked mine. She draped her slender arms across my shoulders, letting her fingers sift through the hairs in my neck. A deep, content sigh escaped through her nose as she pleasantly sagged against me, purring in delight.

My treacherous cock was already hardening - the subtle art of romance was completely wasted on that all too eager body part of mine. Aurora felt it and wiggled against it with a breathless sigh, spreading her legs further and resting her clothed pussy against my hardening cock.

The smell of her arousal drifted up between our bodies, making me inhale deeply and releasing my breath as a soft groan, muffled by our kiss. How I loved the scent of her arousal - so very different from that of my lovely succubi - I now fully understood Layla's intense liking of angelic lust, for it was like a natural aphrodisiac.

Aurora sensually squirmed against me, her hard nipples dragging along my chest, covered by the thin fabric of the shirt she wore. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her body close to mine and let one hand travel down to softly squeeze her ass. My angel moaned her approval and pressed herself harder against me, massaging my cock to full hardness with the soft gyrations of her body. She sighed deeply in delight when my hard cock twitched against her belly. Her hands found their way to the back of my head, dragging her fingers through my hair and pulling me closer to her.

Moving to the rhythm of her soft moans, Aurora slid her pussy along my cock with increasing eagerness. I was still very conscious of taking it slow in our lovemaking, but this was becoming rather hard with all the soft and sensual moans spilling out of her mouth and her oh so tantalizing movements along my body and cock. With a strained groan I had to willfully loosen my grip on her ass as she gyrated against me, before my desire would obliterate my noble intentions.

My angel mewled in protest when she felt my hands drop from her body. She broke the kiss and looked at me with eyes filled with both lust and frustration.

"I don't want to rush you..." I managed to express, my desire thickening my voice as I was hypnotized by the way Aurora licked her swollen lips.

Her slender hands clasped my face to stare into my eyes. Her obsidian eyes shone with lustful desire, a distinct demonic force visible within them.

"I want this..." she groaned softly and looked deep into my eyes. Her eyes flared up, her ferocity and raw desire shining in those obsidian gems of hers, wordlessly reminding me that she no longer was a fragile and fearful angel, but a strong woman who was eager to explore this new sexual side of her.

"I want you..." she added with a fair dose of urgency. Her labored breath caressed my skin and her sensual movements seemed to spread her delicious scent until it permeated my every breath, making my cock twitch suggestively against her writhing body.

As if to prove her point, Aurora fumbled my cock out from underneath my sweatpants and heavily dragged her clothed pussy along my naked cock. The thin, skintight material from her clothes was thoroughly drenched with her arousal, leaving a trail of wetness on my twitching cock, making me groan loudly into the night.

With a salacious smile she wiggled her body until the head of my cock pushed against the clothed entrance to her pussy. With a soft erotic gasp she pushed down ever so slightly, making my cock push her clothes a tiny bit inside of her and I could feel her wetness seep through the thin layer of fabric separating us. Damn, this was unexpectedly hot. I could actually feel her pussy quiver and clench through the thin material. A deep groan of desire escaped my chest as my fingers clutched the bench with destructive force, trying to keep some hold on my control.

The most sweet, yet wicked smile curved Aurora's lips and the sound of a soft throaty moan drew my eyes to hers. Her eyes were hooded with lust, dripping with desire as she surprised me by grabbing my arms, prying my hands from their deathgrip on the bench to place them upon her ass. With a strained groan my fingers eagerly dug deep into her skin, feeling her ass bulge enticingly in my hands as I kneaded her flesh.

I couldn't keep this up for much longer.

"Are you sure?" I managed to groan, feeling the last sliver of my rational brain rapidly succumb to lust.

Aurora's nails pressed into my scalp and her eyes rolled into the back of her head when the impatient twitching of my cock and my passionate kneading of her ass subtly pressed her pussy further down upon my cock, stretching the fabric separating us even thinner, bringing us maddeningly close to actual penetration.

Aurora's obsidian eyes stared deep into mine and in the darkness of the night I could clearly see the reflection of my demon's eyes in her gaze. She held my face in her hands, softly caressing my cheeks with her fingers as she rested her forehead against mine, never breaking eye contact.

"With all my heart..." she whispered in a strained voice, and captured my lips in a fiery kiss, covered with passion, filled with love.

"Make love to me..." she moaned in my mind.

With a long, deep groan I wrapped my arms around my amazing angel, pulling her body close to me in my embrace. Through our bond I sent her all the love I could muster and my soul soared when she returned it in full.

Holding her writing body close to mine I thrust up into her with a sharp jab, easily shredding the thin layer of material separating our bodies and moaned deeply into our kiss as I felt my cock slide into the warm wetness of her pussy.

Aurora bucked against me, rubbing her body against mine so very sensually, moaning copiously into our kiss as she lowered herself further on my cock. The feeling of her warm wet pussy open up around me was mind blowing! When I bottomed out she squealed in erotic delight and ground her pussy against my pelvic bone. I pulled her closer against me, letting my hands slide along her body as I slowly began thrusting in and out of her drenched pussy, listening to each and every erotic sound that burst from my angel's lips.

Aurora moaned and writhed in my embrace, meeting my thrusts with a passionate hunger that turned me on immensely. She was absolutely soaked and her warm wet pussy kept sliding over my cock so deliciously, squeezing it so uncontrollably that I was quickly losing myself in this lust.

Soon, her moans started becoming more urgent, her breath against my face more labored, her bucking on my body more desperate. With a loud moan she released my lips from hers and pushed herself back against my chest to deftly remove the shirt she still wore.

With a deep groan I brought my face to her exposed chest, latching a nipple in my mouth and sucking it like my life depended on it. I heavily dragged my tongue across the hard nub and the moment my teeth grazed it, I felt Aurora's pussy clench my cock hard, making me groan.

A loud moan reverberated through Aurora's chest as I kept up my sucking and nibbling on her breast. Her hands shot up to my head, nails digging into my scalp as she feverishly pulled my head closer to her breast. The feel of her pussy desperately squeezing my cock was becoming more than I could bear and in my passion I felt my fangs elongate and bump against her nipple.

"Yes... Yes..." she panted, meeting my thrusts inside her quivering pussy with increasing force.

"I'm close..." she moaned urgently.

My moans had turned into growls at this point, for I too was nearing my climax - this was all rapidly becoming too much. A very primal need to bite her - to claim her again - rose from deep within me, fueled by the ecstatic roars from my demon. I brought my mouth up to her throat, hovering above the scar of her bite, feeling my fangs graze her skin.

Aurora went wild on top of me. She feverishly humped me, slamming her pussy hard on my cock with each buck. Her hands shot to my head, painfully intertwining with my hair as she desperately pulled my face closer to her throat.

The moment I sunk my fangs deep into her throat Aurora screamed in pleasure and her entire body convulsed against me in her passion. Her pussy grabbed me like a vice, her uncontrolled movements in her climax pushing me over the edge too. As her warm, delicious blood poured into my mouth I pushed her spasming body down on mine, holding her still as I shot my cum deep inside her quivering womb.

The taste of her blood, the tight grip of her wet pussy on my cock, feeling my cum seep out of her, it felt so incredibly good, so overwhelming. Aurora kept moaning and mewling, loudly riding the highs of her orgasm when she feverishly pulled at my head. I released her throat, closing the wound with a quick lick and growled in lust as Aurora yanked my head to the side, biting down hard on my throat. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my cock spasmed hard inside Aurora's trembling pussy. This felt so good! Her lips sucking my throat, her tongue massaging the wound, it was so overwhelming.

When Aurora's orgasm had been reduced to random spasming of her pussy muscles, she leisurely licked my wound until my healing abilities closed it off. Softly mewling, she kept licking the scar on my throat as she sagged her sweaty body against mine. My hands once again found their way across her back and hair, softly stroking her skin as our breaths slowly returned to normal in the aftermath of our passion.

"Thank you..." Aurora sighed breathlessly against my throat in between licks.

One of my hands caressed her scalp, feeling her sweaty tresses sift through my fingers.

"Thank you too, my dear. That was amazing..." I complimented her.

The most endearing giggle sounded from her mouth, making her body softly shake on top of mine.

"I meant to thank you for showing me how wonderful it can be to have sex... I never knew how pleasurable it could be," she said, resting her head on my shoulder and trailing her fingers along my chest.

"You're very welcome, my dear," I replied with a smile. "I'm happy I can provide you with pleasurable memories to wipe away the painful ones."

Aurora snuggled her face against my shoulder and sighed in delight.

"Me too..." she smiled.

***Isabel***

My chest still randomly contracted in a painful heave as I watched the demon whisk Aurora away into the night sky. I recognized him the moment he laid his claws on me. Dante. The human turned demon. The demon who apparently also corrupted an angel, something that wench Paula had failed to inform me about.

My eyes narrowed in rage, my jaws clenched painfully as I watched them appear from sight.

A soft murmuring of whispers reached my ears. My eyes snapped to the angels at my side and I balked at their faces dripping with surprised wonder and intrigue. Those blasphemous words 'the mark of an angel' kept sifting through their shushed murmurs, like a buzzing mosquito, irritating me to my very core.

"SHUT UP!" I barked furiously at them and attempted to rise to my feet, wincing in pain as I used my hands to push me up from the floor. That blasted demon was deceptively strong.

I picked up my golden dagger, stormed towards my followers and held my blade close to Isaac's throat. The look upon his face was filled with far too much wondrous fascination for my liking, but quickly withered as my blade sharply pressed into his throat and some of his blood colored the blade.

"Corrupting an angel is everything but intriguing, everything but trustworthy! It is the foulest deed possible, done by the most horrid of creatures!" I yelled, my voice rising in pitch, my anger making my hands tremble and jag the knife deeper into Isaac's throat.

"You've seen it now! You've seen with your own eyes that corrupting an Angel is not a respectable accomplishment, this is blasphemy!" I roared loudly into Isaac's terrorized face.

I was furious! Appalled! How in our dear Lord's name did Dante manage to claim Aurora? This was beyond despicable, this was an outrage, outrage!

My trembling hand slowly sagged down, withdrawing the bloody blade from Isaac's throat.

"I must inform Samuel," I mumbled.

This was not an outrage...

This was an act of war.