Defiant Destiny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was panting profusely and could feel my arousal dripping down my legs, when an unexpected sensation slowly started dominating my mind and guiding my movements - erotic impatience - I wanted more, needed more. With a breathless moan, I grabbed his head and pulled him up for a smothering kiss. He slid his hands out from under me, placing them to the sides and slid warm, hard body sensually along mine, his broad chest crushing my nipples and that wonderful mouth passionately devouring mine.

His erection bumped against my body, quickly trapped between our writhing bodies. I squeezed my hand between our bellies, letting my finger travel along its veiny hardness. Dante groaned deeply and I felt his cock twitch against my skin. He released my mouth and dragged his tongue along my neck. My corresponding moan made his cock twitch against my fingers.

The feel of his warm body, slithering so sensually against mine, chest dragging along my nipples, his warm, labored breath in my neck - it made my impatience unbearable.

"May I straddle you?" I groaned when I could not take it anymore. I was urgently writhing against him, eagerly moaning whenever his erection twitched against me, fuelled by his sexy moans - my body longed for it.

However, I needed to be on top - I needed to have that control.

Dante released my skin from his mouth with a deep groan. His eyes were filled with pure, raw desire, and it made me whimper with need to see such natural desire - as opposed to the crazed incubi.

"But of course you may," he replied hoarsely. Dante slid off me, letting his warm hands linger where they could and laid on his back, his erection pointing up, casting a shadow on his stomach like a sundial. With an eagerness I did not know I could possess, I straddled his hips and rested my hands on his broad chest. Dante's cock twitched against his belly and he moaned softly, but made no attempt to guide my actions. He kept his hands pinned to his sides and let me set my own pace, for which I was immensely grateful.

I scooted up higher until I bumped into his cock, making it twitch again. My fingers dug deeply into his skin and my breath was heavy with desire. With an elevated heart beat I slowly lifted myself above his erection, letting the head bump against my clitoris. A loud moan rose up from deep inside me, followed by an elated smile - I wanted this. I actually wanted sex!

Keeping my eyes on Dante's, I grabbed his erection and slowly dragged the head along my clitoris. My eyes briefly rolled into the back of my head in pure pleasure, loving the way my arousal lubricated his penis, somehow intensifying this erotic delight.

I kept my eyes trained on his as I, ever so slowly, lowered myself on his cock. It felt so good! My breath quickened, impatient moans spilling from my mouth as I gradually felt him split me open in the most delicious way possible. Dante's breath was equally labored, as he lay silently beneath me, though in his eyes I saw all of his passion and desire that he neatly kept in check for me.

More and more of his formidable erection slid inside me, making me moan in sheer desire, laced by relief - it felt so good, feeling him slide inside me, spreading me open, felt so immensely good!

Ever so slowly I wiggled my way down his large cock until our pelvic bones bumped into each other. With a deep, erotic sigh I leaned forward, resting my weight on my hands pressing into his chest. I felt so full, so deliciously stretched. I wiggled a little and moaned again in pleasure - this was wonderful!

Slowly I started moving up and down, feeling his veiny cock slither in and out of me, letting breathless moans spill from my chest as he stretched me wonderfully each time. Up and down I went, a little faster each time, keeping my eyes locked on his as my pleasure kept building in my body. Soon, the sounds of moans and slapping bodies echoed across the lake.

It was quickly becoming too much, I felt my body coil up, drawing closer to an intense orgasm. I couldn't stop myself - moaning loudly, I eagerly bounced up and down his cock with greater speed, the erotic delights in my body quickly sending me over the edge. With a low growl, Dante threw his head back as he too was nearing his climax. His flaming eyes pierced mine with his passion, his nails digging deep into the soft moss below him, but he kept perfectly still. For me.

I bent down, grabbing his face with my sweaty hands and devouring his lips with a demanding kiss, teetering on the brink of an earth shattering orgasm.

"I'm close..." I moaned urgently.

Dante groaned deeply and looked in my eyes with his fiery gaze dripping with desire.

"Open up your soul to me, Aurora... Let me claim you..." he said with a clenched jaw, sweat dripping from his forehead. I knew he was just as close as I was.

I looked deep into those fiery pools of blackness and reached deep within me, opening up my soul to this wonderful demon, allowing him in. A gentle warmth flooded my body and I leant down, offering my throat to him for him to mark. Dante groaned deeply and licked the side of my throat, locating the spot where he would bite me, making me dig my nails into his skin and moan in sheer desire. The second I felt his fangs graze my skin my orgasm crashed over me like a tidal wave. I screamed my pleasure into the cloudless sky and ground myself hard on his cock in my ecstasy. His fangs sunk effortlessly into my throat and I felt him drink deeply from me.

It was so intense. So incredibly mind blowing! My orgasm crashed through my entire body, making my limbs shake uncontrollably while my voice kept moaning my pleasure to the world. My nails clawed themselves into Dante's skin, desperately wanting more of him. Never had I experienced sexual bliss like this, never! It was so good, so incredibly delicious, I didn't want it to end!

Dante's jaw clenching down on my throat, his tongue rhythmically pushing against my throat as he drank from me was one of the most intense and erotic feelings I ever had - almost better than my orgasm. I urgently grabbed his head to pull him closer to my throat, whimpering in need as I frantically writhed my pelvis on his, overwhelmed by immense pleasure.

I felt Dante pull his fangs from my throat, drawing an unexpected whine from my mouth - I didn't want him to stop... Low, sexy growls spilled from his mouth as he dragged his tongue along his bite, lapping continuously at my throat as his cock twitched deep inside my pussy. My fingers intertwined with his hair as I kept his face pressed to my throat. This was divine...

Too soon did those wonderful sensations die down and I slumped down on Dante's sweaty chest. His arms immediately found their way across my back and cradled me while I caught my breath on his warm body. Dante was panting just as hard as I was and it was strangely comforting to be rocked by the rhythmic movement of his chest rising and falling.

"That was wonderful..." he panted, and I felt his demon rumble beneath me in his sweaty chest as he spoke.

"Oh, it most definitely was..." I replied out of breath, my cheeks bulging against his skin.

Dante's hands found their way to my hair and scalp, mindlessly touching and caressing me in our glorious, sweaty sexual aftermath. I nuzzled my face against his chest. I definitely liked this.

Dante lazily stroked my sweaty back, tracing my spine with his fingers as our breath slowly returned to normal.

"Do you feel it too?" he asked softly.

I smiled into his chest. Yes. I felt it - I felt the way his soul was changing me, both physically and emotionally. It was both the most foreign, yet most intimate thing I had ever felt. It didn't exactly hurt, but it felt strange to feel his soul pushing and pulling at my insides, merging and transforming me. It made my body tingle all over. Yet, despite the strangeness, it felt...right.

"I do..." I replied dreamily and snuggled my face on his chest, delighting how his scent seemed stronger now. I didn't care what the outcome of my soul-transformation would be - I was happy now. With him.

Suddenly, my muscles all throughout my body tensed up, unintentionally making my nails dig deeply in Dante's chest. My eyes went wide, breathing instantly labored. Adrenaline then surged through my bloodstream with a vengeance, making my heart almost explode from my chest. What was happening?

My body jerked violently as a tidal wave of lust crashed through me, making a deep, needy groan rumble through my chest and my eyes roll back into my skull. I jerked and whimpered, feeling overwhelmed by desire. Urgently, I pushed myself upright and frantically began bouncing up and down Dante's still erect cock, desperately seeking that erotic friction, that sexual release.

I didn't know what was happening, but I was too overpowered by lust to care. All I wanted was to satisfy this immense lust coursing through my body. One frustrated moan after another escaped my mouth - sliding myself up and down Dante's cock, it wasn't enough, it didn't give me the pleasure I craved - I needed more.

"Please... Dante..." I moaned desperately. "Please make me cum again!" I cried in desperation.

With a growl Dante lifted me up, flipped me on my back and covered my body with his. He quickly slid his phenomenal erection inside my twitching pussy and set a fast pace inside of me with his powerful thrusts.

"Yesss..." I hissed in pleasure and met his throats with desperate urgency. This was what I wanted, what I needed. I locked my arms and legs around his muscular body and pulled him into me with all my strength as I eagerly met his hard thrusts.

I didn't care that he was in control now.

I hadn't even noticed.

All I cared about was Dante satiating that maddening desire coursing through me. And boy did he do just that. His powerful thrusts hit all the right spots inside me and the way his pelvic bone kept bumping into my clitoris felt oh so very good! An uninterrupted string of moans spilled from my mouth as my body succumbed to his wonderful cock thrusting in and out of me. My nails raked across his back and my head lolled from side to side, eyes closed in intense sexual pleasure. Within a mere minute I was nearing my second orgasm and it crashed over me like a tidal wave, making me scream my release to the world.

How glorious it felt to cum! How wonderful and liberating to feel my body clench Dante's cock so tightly in sexual bliss! I nearly blacked out from the intense physical sensations.

Suddenly my eyes flew open. A powerful urge to bite him washed over me, dominating my every thought. I wanted to bite him, needed to.

My hands yanked his head towards mine and my lips effortlessly located his throat. I bit down hard and inexplicable relief instantly surged through my body, through my very soul, mellowing my cramped muscles. My gums itched and I was surprised by blood flowing copiously into my mouth. Dante groaned deeply and urgently pulled my face closer to his throat, twitching against me while he came a second time deep inside me with a loud roar.

The taste of his blood was amazing! Exquisite! Like a parched woman in a barren desert I drank deeply from his warm, potent blood pouring in my mouth, mewling desperately at the wonderful, rich taste that bathed my tongue.

An intense sense of satiation poured down my throat and seemed to crawl through my veins with every gulp. However, with each mouthful of blood that blissful feeling began making way for confusion, making me pull back to look at the wound. Oh my... Did I bite him that hard to draw so much blood? I gasped when I spotted two deep puncture marks on Dante's throat that his healing abilities closed within seconds. Impossible...

Confused, I brought my fingers to my mouth and squeaked in surprise when I felt two narrow and very sharp fangs protrude from my gums.

Dante looked at me curiously but chuckled mischievously once he saw what had happened. His wide smile uncovered his own fangs that glistened dangerously in the morning sun.

"It seems my soul made you vampiric," he said with a wicked note in his voice. Dante chuckled, kissing my confused frown and moved to my side, propping his head up on his elbow. He just lay there in the sun with a big smile on his face, watching me process this turn of events.

"Vampiric..." I whispered in wonder as my surprised eyes sought out Dante's sparkling ones. I tested the sharpness of my new fangs with my fingers and was amazed they pierced my skin without applying any noteworthy pressure.

So... Well...

Yes...

Vampiric.

I really was part demon now...

I tried to focus on letting my new fangs recede into my gums and was surprised at how easy it was - it was like I'd always had them. With wide eyes I gawked at Dante who just mirrored the grand smile I wore on my face.

I shot up to a sitting position, my head whipping to the side when I heard something rustle in the bushes. Were we being watched? My eyes scoured towards the direction of the sound and I was astonished at how much better my vision was - I could clearly see across the lake to see a deer jump back behind the treeline.

I heard that? All the way from the other side of the lake? Oh my... I always knew demons had superior senses compared to angels, but to experience it for myself was quite something else.

Like a small child I marveled at the enhanced beauty of my surroundings, amazed by my powerful senses now that my soul was part demonic. The world seemed so much more beautiful now - brighter, more colorful, and louder too.

My movements stilled and my eyes drifted. I could feel it - coursing through my body - I could feel a distinct demonic influence fusing with me, with my soul. This new, yet oddly familiar energy felt like an aggressive and sexual force that melded remarkably seamlessly with my soul as if it had always been part of me, only awakened now.

Where memories of being raped would have previously paralyzed me with fear, I now felt a simmering rage take its place. This unnatural transformation had made me more powerful now, physically and emotionally - I felt it - whether I could take on an incubus now, I did not know, but I sure as hell would make him rue the day he'd try to harm me.

I heard a soft growling sound and looked over to Dante, confused. Why did he growl? Was there danger nearby? But Dante just lay there next to me, comfortable on the soft moss, head still propped up on his hand and wearing a large, wicked smile on his face. My increasing confusion only seemed to humor him further.

Realization hit me like a brick.

"I growled?" I croaked in confusion.

Dante just nodded with that wide grin. My eyes went wide and I covered my mouth with my hand in shock.

"Oh my..." I mumbled.

Dante chuckled. "When I had just turned into a demon, I growled a lot too. You just have to get used to that newfound aggressive nature. You'll learn to channel that strength to help you when you need it," he said, watching me digest the information.

"I'm guessing a thought must have triggered that growl. What were you thinking about?" he deduced correctly.

My mind wandered back to my previous line of thought, about not letting anybody rape me ever again. Images of crazed incubi flashed before my eyes, their piercing eyes and drooling mouths haunting my mind's eye with vivid horror. I could almost hear their frantic panting and desperate moans as I mentally relived my struggles.

A fierce rage boiled up inside my chest, making me clench my fists and my heart thunder in defiance. I could feel my fangs extend behind my closed lips and realized I was about to growl, but stopped it just in time.

I looked at Dante. His smile was gone. Fiery eyes looked back at me in its stead.

"I will not be raped again. Ever," I declared fiercely, not succeeding in keeping that growl subdued.

The fire in his eyes blazed strongly before I saw him take a deep breath trying to calm himself down. It would seem that suppressing growls was normal for demons.

"I will tear to shreds the fool who tries," he replied in a low voice.

I gazed into his eyes that were filled with fire, hiding a powerful demon behind their blaze. I felt safe with him. It felt right. For a moment I wondered if this is where my destiny needed me to be... Cast away by angels, redeemed by a demon.

Suddenly I felt a strange warmth creeping along my lower back. It felt as if someone was tracing a pattern on my back with a scorching hot finger. An immense heat seared my skin, yet strangely without the expected pain.

I shot up to my feet and frowned in confusion when I saw blackened curly marks appear on my lower back and turned to Dante for answers.

"My soul is marking you. It shows the world we are bound," he said with a smile, and stood up to turn around. "See? Your soul is marking my body too."

He was right. I watched it happen on his skin. The same swirly markings appeared on his lower back as they did on mine.

Except his were golden.

The golden markings, my markings, blended in phenomenally with the existing ones from Cyrea and Layla. Mine curled through and looped around the ones from both his succubi, creating one large unified masterpiece of gold and black on his back.

I felt his soul mark me further, the two swirly strands creeping higher up on my back. I gasped when they reached the area where my wings would sprout from my back and its warmth now seemed to seep into my wings. I frowned, for this felt strange - not necessarily wrong, but strange... I quickly unfurled my wings and felt that familiar flurry of feathers flutter along my spine as my wings saw the light of day.

What a strange sensation it was to feel that warmth spread through my wings. I folded them in front of me, inspecting them for any changes and I couldn't believe my eyes - the blackness of Dante's markings had seeped into my wings! I twisted them every way I could so I could try and see it better. Oh my... The feathers at the base were now pitch black and faded out to the original golden color roughly at mid-wing.

Astonished, I turned to Dante who seemed to be just as surprised as I was. He brought up his fingers to softly caress my feathers when he stopped mid motion and jerkily wiggled his shoulder blades as if they were itching. He frowned and wiggled them again when suddenly his huge wings burst out from his back. I gawked at them - of course I had seen them before, but they looked...different, shimmering somehow.

I took a closer look, softly dragging my fingers along the scaled, rugged outer surface of his wings when I noticed that the tips of his scales now had a golden glint to them, as if they were each dipped in a golden dye. Dante folded his wings in front of them to take a closer look, blocking him from my sight. A soft, "What the..." rose up from behind his winged shield.

"It seems my soul gave you something too..." I mused with a smile and took a step back to admire the outcome. His wings were absolutely beautiful. The morning sun reflected off the tiny golden spots, giving Dante a majestic, almost royal look.

A soft growl sounded from behind Dante's wings. I took another step back to see him jerkily open up his wings, revealing a deeply frowning and confused looking Dante. He was on edge, restlessly flexing his muscles, his eyes darting around in his confusion and oh my, his power was building like mad! It was surging through him making the air around him actually shimmer with it.

I took a surprised step back and scanned our environment. What was happening?

***Dante***

My demon was absolutely ecstatic inside my mind, roaring loudly in triumph, but I couldn't focus. I was too preoccupied with this damned ITCH! Somehow the inside of my skin itched like crazy! I growled in frustration, rubbing and scratching my skin, but nothing helped. Meanwhile my demon's elated roars kept echoing loudly in my head, making me increasingly agitated.