Deficit Reduction

Story Info
Didn't make the marriage last.
7.5k words
3.91
55k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers

DEFICIT REDUCTION

Two women sat in the office lunchroom, both had salads. They had been sharing lunch and life histories for over a month now. Julia had bragged about her almost perfect marriage to her college professor husband. Sheila, the new girl, challenged the perfection of her marriage and got Julia to admit their sex life was getting stale. Sheila was still asking a lot of questions about the area and the social scene, but she seemed most interested in Julia's life and activities. Julia was only too happy to tell her about her life with Charles.

"Sheila, I can't believe how quickly you have caught on to your job. You've only been here a month and it's like you've been here forever. And I'm not just sucking up to you because you're my supervisor."

"Thank you. It helps that I'm doing pretty much the same job as I did in Detroit. It means everything to have competent staff like you."

"Thank you. I try my best." Julia looked like she wanted to say more but was too shy.

"Julia, is there something on your mind?"

"It's just that I never met a woman like you before. You're totally gorgeous -- face and figure. It's not a mystery that men are attracted to you. What I don't understand is that I've seen men hit on you several times. Even though their words are what I find vulgar and sexually inappropriate, it never seems to bother you. In fact, and I hope you don't mind me saying so, you are even as bad than they are sometimes. Aren't you worried about giving those men the wrong impression?"

"Who says I'm giving them a wrong impression?"

'Agast' would be the right description for Julia's facial expression.

Sheila continued. "If the right man comes along, he'll be getting the right impression. All the others can go beat off in the men's room for all I care."

"Sheila, you're incorrigible! You have been married before, right?"

"Twice actually."

"Did you act this way towards other men when you were married?"

"Pretty much. One husband and I had an 'open marriage' and the other one objected to my having boyfriends. I think I'll wait to find someone who will keep me from being tempted by other men. Until then, I'll go with the flow. The divorces, however, were amiable. Both settlements were simple 50/50 splits. No children to worry about. I still have sex with one of my ex's if I happen to have a meeting in the town where he lives when he can sneak away from his current wife."

"Well, I never."

"That's the problem. You've never tried to be anyone but Suzie Homemaker, I bet. You could use some horizon expanding experiences."

"You mean, like cheating on my husband? I couldn't do that. I don't want to do that. I love him and my marriage too much."

"There are lots of ways you can learn to pleasure and be pleasured by other men without 'cheating' on your husband. Come with me Friday to a club I found, and I'll show you. You'll have a good time and not feel a bit guilty."

"I've never gone out without Donald to a place like that. I don't know if Donald will let me go."

"And there's the problem. You don't need to ask permission. Look, does your husband ever do out somewhere with the 'boys?'"

"He goes fishing regularly. Friday nights and Saturday. Once a month or more when the season is right."

"Does he ask your permission to go?"

"No, but it's just fishing."

"Do you know that for sure? Maybe they take some women with them or meet them there when they go. Or maybe they sneak off at night to some seedy strip club. Maybe they are bi-sexual and enjoy each other."

"That's ludicrous. I don't believe for one minute he would do something like that."

"But, from a technical point, is it a possibility?"

"I guess."

"Then why don't you question him about it?"

"Because I trust him."

"Exactly. And shouldn't he trust you if you want to go out with the girls?"

"I guess."

"Then don't ask him. Tell him you're going to go out the next time he goes fishing."

"Well, he's supposed to go this weekend."

"Perfect. Tell him you've decided not to sit at home when he's out having fun with the boys. You are going to go out with some female friends, and you might even dance with some guys."

"What if he says I can't go?"

"Then don't go, sit your submissive ass at home, and think about what a hypocrite he is."

"I guess I could try it, but I'm scared."

"Julia, most of the good things we have learned to enjoy in life were once scary to us."

*****

Julia finally got up the nerve to talk to her husband. "Donald, you and the boys still going fishing this weekend?"

"Yes, dear. Is there a problem? Did I forget about something?"

"No, no problem. I just thought I might do something different this time while you and your friends are off having fun. Sheila, my new supervisor, has asked me to go to a club with her and some other girls from work. They mostly gossip, drink a little and dance some."

"That sounds like fun. Not my idea of fun, but fun nonetheless. I think you ought to go. You work hard and need to let off a little steam. At least it'll get you out of the house for a while. Just don't drink too much. You know you don't handle liquor too well. Maybe Sheila can help you watch your alcohol intake."

"You don't mind if I dance with other men? That is, if anyone even asks me to dance."

"Julia, you're a very attractive woman. Men will ask you to dance especially when they see how good a dancer you are. You know I'm a terrible dancer, so you're not depriving me of anything by dancing with someone else. Have a good time. You don't need it, but you have my blessing."

"Thank you, Donald. You're a wonderful husband."

"Yes, I am, aren't I?" They chuckled.

Julia was excited and nervous when she told Sheila the next day. "Donald said I could go. He even told me to dance with other men and have a good time. Oh, he asked if you would make sure I didn't get carried away with my alcohol consumption."

"Great. Have you got a LBD?"

"A what?"

"A Little Black Dress. Something to catch a man's eye and is easy to dance in and can be taken off quickly."

"I have a navy-blue dress that shows a lot of cleavage I almost never wear, but, you scoundrel, I plan on it staying on my body until I get home."

"Perfect. I'll pick you up at 7:00 Friday night."

"I'm so nervous. Please make sure I don't get in any trouble."

"I promise. You won't get into any more trouble than I will."

"Okay, I guess."

*****

Sheila was delighted with how Julia looked. Likewise, Julia thought Sheila was stunning. She wished she had the legs to get away with the split shirt that Sheila wore. They were a pair that drew many men's attention as they walked into the club.

Julia was amazed at the scene. The lights, the music, the dancing and everyone seeming to be having fun. It was exhilarating. Sheila found a table for them and they barely had time to sit before the men started asking them to dance. Sheila immediately accepted which didn't leave Julia feeling she had a chance to refuse. It didn't seem to matter how well she could dance. Everyone was just moving and smiling. After three fast dances in a row, Julia and Sheila sat down at the table and tried to order drinks. Their dance partners ordered and paid for their drinks. "It's the least we could do for having the two prettiest girls here dance with us."

Julia said to Sheila, "I was hoping we would have a chance to talk a bit. Just the two of us."

Sheila replied trying to speak above the music. "Wait until the band takes a break."

Attempts at conversations with the men were mostly futile until between songs. When a slow song came up, the men immediately got up and asked for a dance. Julia had been dreading this. She was only used to holding Donald in her arms and they basically just rocked back and forth. Julia's man started slowly as the couple tried to get used to dancing together. As they became accustomed to each other, Julia allowed him to draw her in closer. She put her head on his shoulder but moved his hand up to the small of her back away from her ass where it had started. His cologne was inviting and his breath on her neck was disturbing. She realized she was becoming wet. A man other than her husband was causing her to be wet. And it felt good.

When they returned to the table, Julia asked Sheila to go with her to the restroom. Once inside the restroom, Sheila asked, "Having a good time? It looked like it."

"Yes, but I'm beginning to feel guilty."

"Why? Has he felt you up? Pressed his bulge against your mound? That's called modern slow dancing if he did."

"The problem is I like the way he's holding me. He's making me feel things that only my husband has made me feel like before. I just don't want things to go too far, too fast."

"Julia be honest. Have you cheated on your husband, even once?"

"Of course not. Why would you ask that?"

"To get you to admit that you can enjoy the touch of another man without having cheated on your husband. Go back out there and let me know how big a package your guy has. Mine doesn't have much."

"I couldn't do that. That . . . that . . ."

"Would be having a good time. Nothing more."

Julia and Sheila went back to the table. The band was on break and it was possible to talk without shouting. The two guys were lawyers who worked together. No one talked about spouses except Julia. She made it clear she was happily married. Sheila jumped in and said she was happily single. Then she gave Julia the 'Don't blow it' look.

Evidently, Sheila's man had gotten the negative vibes she was emitting from his lack of size. Julia's man was actually so disappointed in Julia's announcement of her marital status that he became disinterested. They mentioned having promised some other women and promptly disappeared. It wasn't long before two other guys approached. They had waited until a slow song. As the girls got up from the table, Sheila spoke up. "Don't forget to tell me about the package on the new guy."

Julia blushed as she followed her guy to the floor. Being on her third drink, Julia was more than ready to say, "What the hell." She got into a firm embrace with her man and allowed a hand on the ass as well as a grinding of groins. Her wetness returned and she let herself to relax and enjoy the moment. She was disappointed when the song ended. Julia was standing still experiencing a bit of euphoria from the dance when the man kissed her on the lips. Somehow it felt right, and she kissed him back. The playing of a fast song interrupted the romantic interlude. A few fast dances helped her dry up and regain emotional control.

As they sat back at the table, Sheila's guy had moved his chair closer and appeared to have his hand under the cloth and on Sheila's leg. Sheila was not resisting. Julia's guy tried to follow suit. Julia panicked when she felt the hand move above her knee. "Sheila it's time to go. I have to get up early tomorrow." Surprisingly, Sheila didn't argue. They expressed their thanks for the dances and drinks to the guys. They were obviously pissed. A sure ticket to getting laid was walking out the door.

On the ride home, Julia was almost in tears. Sheila said, "Too much, too fast, huh? That's okay. No harm, no foul."

"It's been so long since a guy other than my husband had touched me there. I got scared."

"Have you never masturbated a guy before?"

"Well, yeah, but not at a table. It was always in their car."

"Was that a prelude to screwing or a bribe to not pressure you into sex?"

"A bribe. I jacked off several boys to keep them from demanding sex."

"Did any of them finger you in return?"

"Yes. They said it was only fair."

"Was it?"

"Not really. It only wanted me to go for more. Thank goodness they were usually satisfied."

"What about the ones who weren't?"

"I gave a couple of them blowjobs, but I never had sexual intercourse."

"Were you a virgin when you married?"

"Yes. Donald was my first and is still the only."

"So, the things you did with other boys, hand jobs and blowjobs, weren't really sex?

"I don't guess they were. They said it wasn't and I thought it wasn't."

"You were right. It wasn't sex. It was what I call pleasuring. Don't worry. You were still a virgin when you married and you haven't had sex with men at the club either."

"I guess you're right. What are you getting at anyway?"

"If the hand jobs and blowjobs weren't really sex, you can do those with other guys now just like you did then. It wouldn't be cheating."

"I never thought of it like that. I was thinking about what Donald might say if he had seen it. I don't guess I behaved so badly tonight after all, technically speaking that is." After pausing a second, Julia continued. "Sheila, I'm really sorry I caused you to end your night so soon. You and your guy seemed to be getting on so well."

"Just another fish in the sea. So, you ready to go fishing again next Friday?"

"Well, I did have a good time. It was so much more fun than what I usually do while Donald is away. Let me think about it. Let's see how it goes after I see Donald tomorrow night."

Julia came in her darkened house. She saw that it was only 10:30. The night's events made her hyper. She called Donald.

"Julia, are you okay? Why are you calling so late?"

"I just had to tell you that you're the most wonderful husband in the world."

"I take it you enjoyed your night out with the girls."

"Yes, I had a great time. I'm home now and missing you a lot. I hope you're not too exhausted tomorrow night. I have something planned and it's not cleaning fish."

"Well, at the rate we're catching fish, you don't have to worry. Look, we're going out early in the morning, I'm glad you had a good time. I love you."

"I love you more."

Julia knew one way to relax herself to go to bed -- her favorite vibrator. She got off twice before stopping. She slept soundly that night. Donald was called up to the bedroom when he got home the next evening. A naked woman tackled him, undressed him, and refused to let him take a shower. Fish smell or not, she would not be denied. Donald was exhausted, but happily became exhausted even more.

In a couple of days, things began to get to back to normal at home for Julia and Donald except for an occasional grin one or both of them would have on their face. They had sex every night that week. Donald didn't even ask where she was going when Julia started getting ready to go out that next Friday night. She told him if he waited up for her, she would make it worth his while. He smiled in agreement.

This Friday night began about the same as the past Friday. Two hounds from a new pack of wolves danced with Julia and Sheila. This time the hand got to stay on Julia's butt and the kiss at the end of the dance included tongues. Julia drank more that last time and felt lighter than air. She would look at Sheila every now and then to make sure Sheila still had her back.

Once a certain pair of guys had established their territory with the girls, Julia kept waiting for something to happen. She whispered to Sheila, "I don't think my guy likes me. He hasn't really tried anything."

"Make sure he knows you're interested."

"How?"

"Feel his pecker."

Julia's shock was momentary. She turned to her guy and moved her arm under the table and to the guy's thigh. His surprise produced a knowing smile and he turned more towards her so that she could reach his penis and he could reach her mound. Julia rubbed slowly up and down his bulge while he soon had his hand rubbing her mound under her panties. Moans increased from both. Sheila was the one who recommended they looked like they could use a little cool air and gave Julia the keys to her car.

Outside, Julia took her guy and opened the car. After looking around and seeing no one, they got in the back seat. It was just like in high school -- groping led to sucking tits, sucking tits led to mutual masturbation, and masturbation led to carpet munching and blowjob. Julia regretfully ended it there despite the guy's fear of Blue Ball Death if he couldn't fuck her. She had to turn it into Black and Blue Ball Death before he got the message.

Julia returned to the table. She had a mixture of emotions stirring within. First and foremost was the feeling of pleasure she had received. A man playing with her body and it not being her husband was exciting and sexually stirring. Julia was proud that another man had wanted her body and not just because he was her wife. She was attractive to HIM. HE wanted HER. Even if she was not willing to do what he was hoping she would do. She had found great pleasure short of having sex. Short of having really cheated.

Soon after returning, Sheila took her turn in the car with her guy. Thirty minutes later, she and her guy both returned looking well satisfied. Phone numbers were exchanged, and good-byes were said. Julia and Sheila got in the car to leave. The smell of sex was evident. Julia remarked, "I'm glad we took your car tonight. Remind me to bring some Fabreeze when it's my turn to drive." They both chuckled.

Before getting home, Julia thought of Donald waiting for her. Getting so close to sex that night made her hornier the closer they came to her house. He was waiting in the living room for her. They got no closer to the bedroom than where he had been sitting. It was an hour later before they went to bed. He took time to notice her panties were just wet and not 'creamated.' Donald felt good about that.

The next Friday night, Sheila was out of town. Donald asked Julia if she was going out. Julia said that although she had enjoyed the last two Fridays, she wanted to stay in tonight and enjoy some husband time instead. They watched movies and ate popcorn and made slow love.

At lunch the next Monday, Sheila and Julia met as usual. "Well, Julia you seemed to have had a great time the last Friday we went out, except for your knee problem."

"My knee wasn't my problem -- it was his problem." They laughed.

Donald was scheduled for another fishing trip, so Julia scheduled a Friday night out with Sheila. On the way to the club, Sheila asked, "Since Donald won't be home tonight, are you planning to take a man home?"

"You know I can't do that. It's been hard enough to stop a guy in the back of a car in a parking lot. There is no way I could trust myself in bed with a guy. Besides, I don't want to cheat on my husband. It would not be fair to him."

Sheila pulled over into the parking lot of bank. "Julia, let's have a conversation about fair. Please bear with me. You were a virgin before you married Donald, right?"

"Yes."

"Was Donald a virgin before you married?"

"No, but it wasn't like he was promiscuous or wild."

"But you had no problem marrying a man who had slept with several other women before you?"

"No, that was before we were married, so I couldn't hold it against him."

"Did you ask him who the women were and how good or different each were in the sack?"

"No, I would just as rather he keep that a secret."

"Do you think he might have learned some techniques of sex from one or all of the women he slept with and then used them in making love to you?"

"I guess. That makes sense."

"Then you have probably benefited from his having had sex with other women."

"Maybe."

"If you had slept with several other men, do you think Donald would have still married you?"

"Probably, he didn't seem really impressed when I told him I was a virgin. After we made love on our wedding night, he said, 'I see you have a bit to learn about sex. Good thing we have the rest of our life to practice.' I almost felt guilty that I had not had sex with other men before we married."

"Exactly, you have not had the opportunity to bring sexual experience with other men into your marriage. It's safe to say, you have created a deficit in sexual techniques in your relationship by not being with other men. So, has it been fair then that he got to have more experience than you did?"

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers