All Comments on 'Deficit Reduction'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 4 years ago
Well this left a bad taste in my mouth

She could have found another way to take her down. Why not surveil her activities during his first few fishing trips and send him the photos? I usually love a good btb but this was over the line, she was manipulated by a complete psychopath and totally remorseful for the act SHE didn't deserve that fate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too stupid for words

Haha haha......worst thing on here in years!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Cheating whores got what they deserved, at least the ex whore had to ball to go thru with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
With friends like sheila...

...who needs enemies. 5 stars . Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Gonna have to give this a 1*

I'm sorry man. But a story isn't interesting if the characters have the mental capacity of toddlers. This seems like an edgy story written by an 11 year old. So sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Corona virus has fucked ur brains

...skippy..time to skip this site..stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who

is Donald? Julia’s husband originally was Charles. You need an editor or proofreader. Your story was okay, but only three stars for being lazy.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

No one who has a great marriage and who loves their partner gets talked into cheating. Also, it was a bit extreme to kill both women, she could have forced a confession from Sheila and recorded it on video. It wouldn't have stood up in court but should have been enough for the husband to see the truth. What would happen after that would have been up to you. Only 3 stars for this one, sorry.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Sorry Skip

I must concur...based on your otherwise entertaining submissions, this one fell mightily short. Hardly erotic and a hell of a downer.

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 4 years ago

Wow, that's an ending. Neither of the women were likable characters and really neither was the husband. Revenge was served on all!

Thanks for something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hell hath no fury...

Donald is a bit of a knob... A Julia was spoken about on the recording. A tea total Donald also.... then again I have a free copy of Audacity on my laptop and it is remarkably easy to use.

At the very least, it deserves a copy of the recording and challenging Julia over it.

One part, when Sheila called Donald, he heard julia crying in the background, this was never explained. Nor did he ask Sheila what she was crying about at their meeting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Let's see, her husband is TOTALLY reasonable, not only "allows" her to go out, but actually ENCOURAGES it, with the simple warning to watch her drinking.

"You won't get into any more trouble than I will." - That doesn't sound good!

Hand jobs and blow jobs most certainly ARE sex! They don't call it "oral sex" for nothing!

Being a virgin just means not having intercourse, it doesn't mean not having ANY kind of sex.

"HE wanted HER." - No, he wanted any reasonably attractive woman that would give it up to him.

What is it about these sluts that they have the need to turn faithful wives into sluts?

"He kept his secret. You keep yours secret. It evens out. The deficit is wiped out." - He DIDN'T keep his secret. She knew that he had sex with other women. Even if you want to by the stupid concept, she doesn't know how many times and/or how many women, so how does she know when it evens out?

I would have like some thoughts from Donald as to why Sheila was going out to her car with a strange man. It wouldn't have changed the outcome, but I would have liked to see him have some guilt over not believing Julia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Again!

There have been several comments in the past about this author's work suggesting that he should attempt to write like a mature adult. Unfortunately he has taken no notice of these suggestions and this story suggests his problem is getting seriously worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You are starting to lose it.

You need to quit.I like some of your stuff but,lately?

Its all crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Idiocrocy???

I saw a movie a while ago called Idocrocy, it was based in the future when everybody in the world has become idiots, it was worth a laugh. I wonder if the author found his characters in this strange world?

I've rarely read about such stupid people as this man and wife: she's told that basically whatever she wants to do is not cheating simply because her husband had sex before they were married. He hears from a woman he's never met that his wife cheated and he immediately starts divorce proceedings. This is the basis and they just get dumber and dumber, why didn't she say alien mind worms made her do it? He surely would believe her!!

Well used idea but not well thought out I'm afraid, stupid people acting stupidly.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Now that was a decent hump day burn everyone tale.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
Donald got hooked and baited

I would wonder how Sheila knew who Donald was. she had to know him from somewhere. And Linda was kind of a dup too.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Disappointed

Not up to speed with your skill. Kind of far fetched and weird.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 4 years ago
I liked it.

I don’t mind darker stories- having written a few myself. This was definitely not a typical story by this author, just was well-written. Really, there was serious flaws with all three involved and I don’t think any deserved a happy ending. The husband was a little quick to jump into bed with someone else after given proof his wife cheated. Reverse the genders and there would outcry of overreacting before getting the spouse’s side. Living with both women he loved dead - and discovering his first wife was right about his second - was a fitting punishment. 5 Stars.

Rw43Rw43almost 4 years ago
Cardboard Donald screamed?

Very disappointing, Skippy.

Thanks for your efforts, but this is below grade.

A happy marriage, subversive coworker, temptation, cheating, surreptitious recording, divorce, depression, termination, remarriage, revenge, murder, suicide--and you spend more effort raising the anchor than on any other aspect of the story.

If it were metaphorical, you'd have something good going. But it's not. We're still at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Silly....

...story *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
don't be so hard on the writer

his writing better than some of the crap about cockolds

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
I Want My Time Back

From reading this. You've had some good stories but lately not so much. This story had no remotely likeable characters. Dull and little emotion. Hell, the sex was even boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting dark departure from the norm here.

The main problem is that Julia is written as having the maturity of a not very bright child. Consequently, she's not a convincing character...there are other problems I have with the execution, but the general plot idea has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Murder porn?

Sorry but that doesn't work for me. There's simply nothing clever about killing someone. Or at least there wasn't in this case. Maybe next time something less violent and more entertaining?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed it

I enjoyed it, could it have been longer, yes. Somebody could take this story and add to it, I liked it.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago

Ouch! High marks based upon his writing a different ending to an often told story. Well done, I like being surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

This kind of sad sack of shit boo hoo revenge story is not erotic.

HagarthehorneyHagarthehorneyalmost 4 years ago
Nice

A bit dark but a good read.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
Dude

You really need some mental health help. You wrote a horribly unbelievable story to assist you with your snuff porn story. It can't even be labeled as snuff porn, just snuff. Seriously, get some help.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 4 years ago

Delightfully dark,,, but this guy is a gullable twit to not verify the womans story especially if she is the girls night out partner

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Pretty dark ending for a single indiscretion. Especially since she was taken advantage of by someone on the prowl for her husband. Husband was a simp loser as well so easily taken in.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

This story is so unbelievably stupid And mindless we pathetic that as soon as I was done reading it I ran to the toilet the take a giant shit.

The logic employed by Sheila on the wife is so unbelievably stupid and absurd That it's an application of The Martian slut ray to the nth degree.

For example even IF one accepts how pathetically stupid and absurd the wives acceptance are Sheila's rationalizations about being a married slut... The 2nd half of the story is just as stupid.

Between the husband and the wife so as a result the wife never gets around to asking the husband how he found out about what happened with the wife and that other man she brought home from the bar. Obviously that would come up in the conversation early on when the husband is confronting a wife about how I know you cheated.

Just a brain dead dumb as shit boring as hell

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

With friends like Shelia who needs enemies!

5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Certainly a different story line.

Stories that have a cheating wife suffering for her actions always make me wonder, "Why didn't you think ahead? Why didn't you take the moment to consider what you had and what you would lose?" As a story, it frustrates me. However, I think it reflects a very real aspect of life for which I wish I had a better answer. So it was a good story, and while the ending was a bit extreme, I think the basic story line was all too real. Good job!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That wasn't murder porn, that was justified payback. Julia was totally played for a fool, albeit a willing fool, by Shelia. She saw the dirty bitch running her scheme on ,ex , Donald and decided to collect her debt. Both whores paid a heavy price for their cheating. Good one Skippy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i liked it

there's something real and permanent about death.

especially suicide. i dont condone it, but boy does it make a point.

this ex wife was as sorry as sorry could be. and she got rid of a psychotic monster. i remember an older story about a woman taking her ex-husband's words literally and eating a handful of actual shit before pulling the trigger. it's gross, and a little morbidly funny. but honestly it's mostly sad. sad and powerful.

i don't believe in love, but shit like this almost changes my mind.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 4 years ago

Well that went a route I didn't expect, but I don't hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

But no. This story was subpar before the murder porn. Was this supposed to be grimms fairy tails for loving wives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
oh please.

There was no murder porn here. Death is a part of life and actions have consequence. good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
like it

but did not like how it end ed

sdc97230sdc97230almost 4 years ago
Well, it's sort of a happy ending

Donald had two wives who cheated on him and now he has none. Not exactly happy, but he is better off at the end.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago

Nice to see a new way for a BtB, love it that the karmic strike can come from both sides of the failed marriage.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mmmmmm

does he get life insurance? He canny a better boat.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

At least now he has a chance to live happily ever after.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

Not a story. Nothing to like or relate to. Ick.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
lol

sorry a woman that dumb wouldn't be married, probably wouldn't event be alive long enough to be an adult

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There's a joke here somewhere

A psychopath, an idiot, and his naive suggestible wife walk into a bar ...

3* 1* for competent grammar and word usage and 2* for not being yet another cuck tale.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 4 years ago

Man what a shame. He’s going to have to get a new anchor and a new anchor line. The cops are going to jump to conclusions about the situation and blame him. How on earth are they gonna cremate those two sluts if both of them are waterlogged! Probably going to have to cook them twice! At least he doesn’t have to pretend to fish when he goes out on Friday nights anymore.

meucimeucialmost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed the ending. I hope that there is not any woman alive who would be so stupid as to fall for her bosses line of bull. I gave you a 5 because as I said I really liked the new ending to a much older story concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong Use

Julia used the gun on the wrong person. The author should have made Julia use the gun on the comments that like his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow - That was different.

I kind of like being surprised by an author, and this surprised me. I was, however, really looking forward to a very creative and interesting way for Julia to get revenge while winning Donald back. Then I thought she was not being very bright to just tell him about Shiela and expect him to come back to her, then - HUH!!?!??

I gave 3* Because,... I guess because I thought it earned a slight star reduction. If you find another way to end it, I'd love to read it.

dummy2069dummy2069almost 4 years ago
No no no no no!

I generally like your stuff, but this was just depressing.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Good setup, but don't know why Julia would want Donald to find them like that at the end. Guy had already been through enough. Maybe she'd just snapped by then.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

Who put the two women on the rope?

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
women overboard

@Matt - Each of them could've been dead or alive, but tied up near the anchor, and over the side. Julie could've shot herself sitting on the rail. As anchor and Julie go, so goes Sheila. Maybe it's a message: you get cheated on when you go fishing.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Interesting story. Karma got both cheating sluts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And they received payment for cheating.

Sheila was the set up slut and Julie the dumb shit who fell for it

jtwheels

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Dark, very dark. Unusual ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The woman was pure evil and deserved worse than death. Julia was a naive moron but was too stupid to get her revenge on the bitch Sheila, in a more telling manner. Since it's the author's world, it could have been a really good story but ended up just dark.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Ok didnt see that coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So often in these stories there is no punishment for the slut friend that tempted the wife. Good to have a wife get payback.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great extreme but!!?

She set up and ran to trap.

But then

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish you had paid attention to some of the comments on this story. But you didn't and you've got worse and worse. Grow up! And learn what 'disinterested' means.

JeffTomJeffTomover 2 years ago

Sorry, this is a story I didn't like.

If you could rewrite the story with the original wife and him getting back together somehow? Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story!!! Just another cuck sci fi plot. The women dumb as fuck and easy to manipulate with a dick ... in cuck stories the women are just men with tits and a vagina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very different but OH so weird (jaybee186)

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

Biggest surprise ending I've ever seen here. Cudoos

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

Well done! The ending was a good twist!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Deat of a cunt and an aspiring cunt

Screaming would not be the only I do if I was Donald

Grammar very good

Dialogue excellent

Story Flow is very good

BTB/RAAC BTB was deserved pure and simple

Overall 4.4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really original and entertaining story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That escalated to dark on a hurry. So was it murder-suicide?

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Stupid peoples . And their stupid actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That indeed escalated in a hurry. Pretty shocking.

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
Just

Another wimp husband.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Donald can start over and find a better woman. These two were garbage.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh you fooled me with that ending, never saw it coming, I liked this, that bit odd from the usual.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dude...awesome story. Sheila really was a hell spawn bitch from hell. It's sad Julia fell for her bullshit. Julia was led down a road that culminated in infidelity--a most heinous crime--but she seemed naive and even a little innocent. Once that innocence was destroyed I can see how she became irrational and extreme with her vengeance.

Did not see that ending coming.

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Why

Why would his ex wife be the main suspect in Sheila's did appearance and not Donald.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous