Defiled Bride

Story Info
Bride is taken and impregnated by men right before wedding.
4k words
3.66
29.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z4Ja2n
Z4Ja2n
16 Followers

This story contains elements of fantasy and features explicit sexual content, including graphic depictions and anatomically impossible actions such as penetration of a female cervix/womb. If you don't like it, don't read it.


I'm standing at the bottom of the church, chairs lined up left and right of the isle. Light falls in golden rays through the windows. I'm nervous to no end. Not just like every bride, nervous on her big day, but actually nervous. You see, this little room over there. I lost my virginity and dignity in it. Not sure what horrifies me more. But there sure is no turning back:

I was standing in that room, preparing myself. I think it was more like a mental thing before ceremony. Be alone with yourself and calm down. This cute little cell smelled just like an old castle or church smells, a bit on the musty side, but its clean and warm. There are no windows, only a relatively modern small chandelier spending comforting light, a mirror, comfy chairs, a small vanity table and a small thin wooden door. You would expect it to be thick and heavy, but I have no luck.

I was fixing my hair and essentially waiting for the ceremony to begin, as the door opened and the best man of my soon-to-be-husband and a lot of other guys just enter my room.

"Is anything up?", I asked, and they just smile ominously.

"We are here to make sure that not only you will never forget that day," and so they close in on me.

"What do you want?" still not understanding. They stood around me and I'm frightened. I was still hopeful that this is just a joke, "Come on, leave, the ceremony is about to start any moment," I try, braver than I actually was... But they just stared at me.

"Quiet, quiet, little one. We will show, Jim, what kind of a slut he's going to marry."

And with that Tim is just reaching his hand out and grabbing my left breast.

He can't do that my mind screams. Cold fire spread through my body as he fondled me so intimately. It felt strangely good, but of course, I slapped his hand away, This is wrong. "Take your hands off me!", I shot at him. But they were having none of it, others grabbed my arms and held me in place for Tim to continue.

He pulled down my dress, exposing the padded bra, that I have to wear as my thick, long nipples are visible otherwise, very visible. I felt so ashamed. This underwear is only for my husband to see, tonight. This is just not right. They should not bee here, they should not see me that way.

Tim grabbed my breast again, hard and rough, he kneaded it like dough, relentless. I felt pain and fire running through me. His hands on my sensitive flesh, grinning like a devil, dark and hot.

Does he enjoy my humiliation? This is so wrong. I stared at him, while my right breast was mauled too. I felt used. My sensitive, white, milky breasts were used for men's pleasure. They grinned at me and stared lustfully as my flesh was being manhandled.

"She has so nice tits. Jim will be so lucky with these udders," they were humiliating me.

Breasts not tits or even udders. Am I just a cow? A pair of udders? Rude idiots!

"Now show them to us", and so they started a little chant: "Show them, show them,...," and on both sides, my bra was pulled down, my full breasts were exposed to the cold air. Milky white, big breasts for everyone to see. As my whole upper body was enflamed in heat of shame, my nipples hardened quickly. I was exposed to their stares, I could not take it anymore. They look on as my abnormal nipples elongate by almost an inch, deeply colored and wide as a pencil eraser. I'm self conscious about them. I looked away, ashamed, embarrassed, as they stared speechless at me. No, not at me, at my breasts, my tits as they called them disgracefully. I wished myself away. So embarrassing, again, and again. I couldn't believe it, my wedding day... A tear is rolling down my cheek.

"They are so big."

"Great cow tits to feast on."

"Such a slut."

"Now we know why Jim marries her."

I was humiliated to no end, I could sense every insulting word in my body. Nobody did ever see this exposed, like a slut. I looked away, I could not stand it, their looks, piercing me.

Suddenly two mouths were feasting at my breasts, sucking at my nipples, sending electric shock waves through my body. My nipples got even harder, bigger... Never before did I experience such hot pain... or, Is it pleasure? Of course not, nobody should do such disgusting things to me. I squirmed and moaned, "Ahhh." I Just could not stay silent.

Meanwhile, in the church were all the guests awaiting the start of the ceremony. The back of the rows, close to my room of defilement, were exceedingly aware of whats going on. They surely saw several men entering, heard some chanting and at least one not so quiet female moan. They snickered and roled there eyes at my expenses. At least that's what I was thinking what was happening.

Inside my little church room of doom, my defilement intensified. Again and again were they latching at my sensitive nipples. My body was engulfed in flames and I could sense a direct current to my most sacred spot. Wetness was forming between my legs. Did I pee myself? I could not make any sense out of it. I would have blamed my sacred upbringings, but at this moment, I was already in sensory overload. They were doing things to me, no man should do to a woman or at least not they, not to me, not right here, not right now.

My bra is now simply cut from me, leaving my big tits hanging, quiet literally. But the mauling, feeling, sucking, fondling and kneading of my sensitive flesh was just going on. I was held in place for their pleasure. And just used.

This is the pinnacle of humiliation, I thought, but I was so wrong. Foreign, hard, vile hands were everywhere, stroking my back, lower back, my legs. I felt like a puppet for their enjoyment. And then my long wedding gown was raised, slowly, almost kindly. With every touch, it seemed like everyone not molesting my tits was now intended to work on my ultimate downfall.

This cannot happen, I froze in terror. This is wrong, this cannot happen. I was trapped in my body. This was just the beginning. Frozen and mortified they had an easy play with my gown raised up to my belly. I looked like wearing a white, bunched lacey oversized belt.

I chose cute white panties. Conservative, religious, faithful wife. Nothing wrong with that. They didn't care. In hindsight, why should they have. The knife did already make short work of my bra and my cute panties fell shortly after they were exposed. I screamed in my mind, I looked anywhere, but not at them. Every humiliation was piled on top of the next. I could not fathom what was happening.

What did I do wrong, while at least a dozen men were starring at my crotch. I was almost fainting and still securely held in place.

"We should continue. Wedding is already late enough." They just took a wide comfortable chair and exposed me in it. "Just a wedding gown with a pussy", they snickered and cheered.

I understood my place now. Just a pussy. A humiliated, disgraced little slut held down and about to be deflowered. I still could not move, I didn't know what to do, "Please, don't...," I tried quietly. And again, "Please, not... ". But I had no idea what to do or say as they were just ignoring me.

"She is already wet", they shouted out.

This could not be, Noooo. My body betrayed me as they took turns violating my nice breasts - no tits - and nipples, while insulting me. My body prepared me for this, eagerly lubricating my vagina. No way would anybody think that I was a victim. I was a slut for them.

"Tim 's first."

"Pop this cherry."

"Tim's idea, Tim's pussy."

"First dips on the slut."

They were planning my ultimate defilement. I could not understand anything anymore. Being forced to show my tits was already the deep end for me, and here I was on my back, right before my wedding, about to become a plaything for so many men, so exposed, humiliated in public. No regards for my chastity. They were having fun while taking my proudest day from me.

I looked away, again, head to the right... right at the crotch of a man I didn't even know. It looked big.

"Ha, slut is already eyeing the menu. Don't worry, you will get all of us."

My humiliation kept going strong. Their hands were roaming all over my helpless form with no regard for propriety or dignity left in the room, Violating, mauling my tits as they call them; I was just a plaything for them, nothing more than an object of lust and humiliation. My legs were pulled apart. I had no strength left. My body already welcomed them. I could feel my wetness flowing out of me.

Tim aims at my helpless vagina. I could feel the cold air and his piercing look on me, no, not me, just my vagina. This is it. I braced myself, as he stepped closer while two guys were still at my tits and sucking my sensitive nipples,... so deliciously. A current was now continuously flowing into my deepest core, further lubricating me, preparing me for my utter defilement. I felt something touching me. I had no comparison, Is he big? I heard girlfriends talk. I chided myself as I thought about his size. I was being raped, taken, violated and I thought about size,

I just only registered, that all guys were looking at me, down there... And then Tim just slammed himself into me with a hard shove. He was neither gentle nor slow. He was just pushing a baseball bat up my extremely tight vagina. Pain and fullness. I immediately felt sore. "Nooooo," I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I felt my maidenhood shred.

The guests of my wedding were now well entertained with my audio drama. I was shure, that at least my defloration was well received by my audience. They surely snickered, talked and murmured about what was going on. As I screamed my defilement out into the world, I fully realized how thin my cell's door is and therefore, how much I was humiliating myself in front of the whole wedding party. But I just could not take it anymore.

Luckily, Tim was already pulling out of my violated core. "Aaaaargggghhh", just to slam it back in. I was fucked, literally. He was using his thick cock to slam into me again and again with raw force. I could only scream and howl at my debasement. He was taking me, however he wanted. Hard and reckless. He was so big. Tears were rolling from my eyes, as I experienced my forced womanhood.

I thought this would take place later, in white sheets, with tender love, but here I was: Being railed by Tim like a whore. He was above me, driving his steel rod into my hot body.

"Ahhhh", I hear myself moaning.

I shriek. This cannot be... my body is helping my attackers, not me. My body helped me to a well lubricated raw hard fuck, it was betraying me.

"This slut is so wet, it is unbelievable."

"Evidently, Jim, did not have her yet."

"Poor Jim, but this slut is fun"

"Remember the whore in Reno? She was also this wet."

"I want this slut-pussy next."

"Draw straws," they laugh.

Tim was going hard at me. Slamming into my tender flesh over and over again. I could hardly breath as he rammed his huge penis into me always just after pulling almost all out. Long. Hard. Deep. Strokes. My pussy was his jack off hole. I felt like he just masturbated his huge cock with my most private parts. I was his to enjoy, no matter what I thought. He slammed as hard as he could, as I was squealing underneath him. I really did not want him there, but it felt so good. My inner walls were stretched and massaged all at the same time. I felt so full and hot. Tight and wet. Incredible.

Suddenly, I hear a smartphone taking pictures. I look up in panic. Aimed at me, face, tits, vagina, pussy... There was no end in which they would humiliate me.

This will never end, while Tim was just going on inside of me. Not skipping a beat. I could not help myself but moan and groan on every stroke he took into and out of me. My legs were now folded above me, held back.

"Oh my god," I screamed, as I felt him push deeper. He was touching something new.

"Got her cervix," Tim said.

Utter terror. He slammed himself with renewed force into sacred territory. "Nooo, Not there," I screamed in terror. I regained some strength. This cannot be, I fended them off, momentarily and took a look at the mirror. My tits and pussy a red, swollen, wet and ready to be taken mess, out in the open. Big mistake, as I froze at my own whorish display.

They pushed me down again. Manhandling my tits, again. I groaned as I felt pain and hot pleasure. I was ashamed of how quickly they could get me down and hot again. His friends were pulling my lips apart, helping Tim to my pussy again and he thrusted and slammed into me again with so much renewed, cruel force.

Deeper, always deeper, as I felt him at my womb again. Thud, thud, thud knocking at my baby chamber. As if he wanted to get inside. And my slutty body did what was needed, requested. It fulfilled every mans wish to my utter disgrace.

My womb opened up for him, letting his huge penis inside my most holy, sacred spot. Tim entered me fully, conquered me. I'm his to enjoy now, a fleshlight to his cock. It felt so good. Every stroke into my core. I'm lost. This is my destiny, I'm sure... that's it. My life from now on.

I got my tits out, solid glass cutting nipples, wet to the max pussy and getting womb fucked. I'm not a bride or wife-to-be anymore. I'm just a slut. Less than that, a fucktoy for these men.

Every sound of me was heard in the church. I was sure that every stroke into my cunt and womb could be heard by all guests. Right than, I didn't care. I was being conquered by Tim's cock. Sliding in and out of my cunt. Fuck me, fuck me, I cheered him on in my mind, scarring myself.

All while I was, unbeknownst to myself, right on track, to my first orgasm. I wanted it, I felt pressure building up inside me. I wanted this cock in me, to take me, to use my hole. Again and again slamming into my core, me, a slut on her back. Do it! And then, there it was... Crushing down on me, a little sun was exploding in my core. My once delicate, little pussy exploded in spasms. Massaging the cock between it's tight walls, my cervix sucking at the virile intruder. All while my whole body froze in fireworks.

Tim was roaring, "Take my cum, slut, cumslut," and I froze in terror, right in my orgasm.

Time extended endlessly. My most fertile day. Everything planned for tonight. Prim and proper. Wedding in white and wedding night, first time, children, a house with a white garden fence, a dog, a garden with so very green grass, while I feel the ultimate desecration of my inner self.

I felt a hot burning sensation shooting right into me, into my core. I felt his sperm, millions of swimmers entering my spasming womb. Ever single one of them intent on impregnating me, while my whole body was milking more of them into me. Tim's huge cock was safely lodged in my cervix and shoots his baby making seed directly into my womb.

"Noooo, not inside," I screamed even louder, again and again. Making the whole world aware of my impregnation. All while my cervix was sucking the cum out of the foreign flesh in me. A scalding hot stream of cum, shooting into me. And again. There is so much cum. I feel how its filling me up, defiling my womb, my womanhood. Every nook and cranny was stuffed. Filled to the bursting point.

I was claimed, a complacent slut on her back. Cunt exposed and open womb. A fertile egg for the taking.

I opened my eyes again: Looking at Tim, still roaring, still shooting his virile cum into my tender flesh. I sense every single tadpole of semen shooting, sliding and swimming into me. Hunting for my egg. Lucky bastards, right on top of it. Every ounce of life-altering sperm is shot directly into my womb. Unbelievable deep inside me. Again. And. Again. There was no chance, I was not conceiving at this moment.

I'm fucked, not the last time I was thinking this.

Tim was still having the time of his life, cheering, grinning, high fives.

"This slut is surely pregnant. Great womb fuck. 5 stars, can only recommend", grinning, as if I was just a fleshlight bought in a sex store. Used for enjoyment. I still felt a small dribble of his cum flowing into me, as he finally pulled himself out of my swollen cunt.

I tried to stand up, "Let me clea#...," and they pushed me down.

"We are neither done, nor do you have anything to say here," holding me in place. Tim approached my head, aiming his cock at my mouth. Honestly, it didn't matter anymore to me. I was crushed.

I obediently opened up and sucked our juices off of his huge cock. I just registered that someone else took his place and began to fuck me, hard and relentlessly. I didn't know him. I was a fleshlight. He used me just like Tim and again, my womb, full but eager, opened up. This unknown cock was just having this cunt's womb and surely emptied himself deep into me. I felt little orgasmic explosions on every squirt into my pussy and womb. My egg was surely drowning in cum. I could only moan and groan as I was being used the way nature intended.

One after the other was having my cunt, womb, tits and mouth. However they wanted. So much cum was shot into me, that I felt bloated and heavy. I think my stomach even extended a bit. So much, I was stupid from cock and cum.

"Wedding is on", they told me, as they were done with me. I lay there in this chair, legs folded back, as it became natural for me in the last... 15 minutes... So little time was needed for me to fall? I was in shock. It felt to me like hours had gone by. They left my room and me reeking of cum and despair.

I straightened my dress. Looked into the mirror. Cum on me, in me. I was a total mess. I fixed my makeup and cleaned up the most obvious signs of my encounter. I was moving mechanically. Actions I've always done. Makeup. Simple.

"This should suffice," I told myself. But I was drunk from cum. There was no way.

I open the door and walk into position. As I enter the main aisle of the church: Every eye is on me, as it should be with the bride on her wedding. Flowers in front of me: I await my father. Everybody looks at me. I'm still stupid, but I recognize that they are looking up and down. Many men are looking at my tits... breasts. I look down myself. My tits are spilling almost out of my top. My hard nipples are showing huge bulges in my dress. Stains on my dress. I'm not sure if my missing underwear is obvious but I feel so exposed, humiliated.

I'm a slut in white, I feel so ashamed, but I have no choice. This long day started just 15 minutes ago and there is no end in sight. My nipples and tits stand proud, showing everybody what a hot little fuck toy I am. My nipples feel so full and hard.

The only thing I cannot see is the cum on my collar bone, glowing in bright white glory. I feel so humiliated as they snicker, point at me and whisper about me. They know what happened. There is no way to keep my grace or at least any dignity. If only my dad would come and rescue me. I just want this wedding to end.

They day I dreamed of for so long, is twisted into the worst day of my life. So, I have no choice but to stand there and let them look, while I smile, miserably.

Finally, my dad comes in from the left. He looks great in his tuxedo. While I'm just a slut fully on display. My dad approaches me.

"Sweetie", he says.

The world was almost okay, at that moment. Just a moment, just almost.

He scooped up the cum from my collar bone, "Open up" and I automatically opened my mouth, as he fed me the leftover cum. If only the world would have mercy and open up to swallow me, but instead: I swallowed the cum.

Z4Ja2n
Z4Ja2n
16 Followers
12