Defiled Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you are really a slut. And you are not wearing underwear, are you?"

"Yes, dad."

"You are reeking of cum."

"Yes, dad, " I'm crushed. The humiliation by my own father is strong. So strong, that I can hardly breath. In front of everyone he grabs each of my nipples, one after the other, giving them a hard squeeze. That makes me so horny again and provokes them to stand out even more prominently. Shame and humiliation spill over me. I'm drowned in disgust.

"Do your slut walk, but do it without me", he turns away and watches from the side.

The first tunes of the wedding march sound through this grand church as tears stream down my face into my now glistening cleavage. I try to compose myself. Trying to get through this. There is no way to get out of this but right through. I take my first timid step. Golden rays of light shine through the colored windows onto me as I almost freeze in midair again.

Not only can everybody see the cum on me. There is also so much cum IN me, I feel it sloshing around in my overfull womb. My dress is surely bulging as if pregnant. I can only think of my precious ovum floating in my womb, being attacked by vile seed.

My embarrassment is endless. But, obviously, my womb, cervix and cunt just love cum. Every movement sends sensations up my spine, to my nipples and my clit. Everything in me is ready for more cum. I'm not only hot, I crave cum and sex now. I want to be taken like a whore. Right here and now. Take me in between the benches, the altar. Everybody. I don't care anymore.

I didn't see that coming. My tears ebb down and my walk becomes more confident. Slut walk, indeed. I take every orgasmic step after the other. Sperm sloshing around in my womb. Defiling me in and outside. I would take any bet, that everyone could hear the cum sloshing around in me almost like water in a bucket. Nobody thought of me as a radiant lucky bride, but just as a slut on her walk in total defilement.

A hot little cum bucket. They heard what transpired in this little waiting room. My unwilling debauchery was their enjoyment. I am beet red with shame and fiery hot with lust.

A born slut and wife-to-be.

12