All Comments on 'Defiled Bride'

by Z4Ja2n

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Get the facts straight a dick cannot enter a Cervix, to do so the dick would have to be microscopic as the size of sperm.

onlydesicandionlydesicandi4 months ago

I want to know what Jim makes of this ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

God damn that was hot. Maybe a sequel where her Dad has her as a punishment?

Z4Ja2nZ4Ja2n4 months agoAuthor

Thx for commenting.

Me too. Originally, I intended to extend the story well beyond that, at least including the after wedding party. But I struggled/struggle with Jim and the whole wedding ceremony, in order to make it - at least a bit - plausible. It leans into a cuckold scenario heavily, but at the moment I favor a strong dominant Jim claiming his wife.

However, I still ponder over the possibilities and if and how to continue, but not writing it, right now.

NBnonconNBnoncon4 months ago

that isn't how the cervix works, completely took me out of the moment. take an anatomy class next time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"womb fuck"??? Seriously? Not only do you spells words incorrectly more often than you get them correct, but you clearly have zero idea about female internal anatomy. No matter how 'huge' you think this character's superhero cock is, that just can not happen. Ever. Such an incel fantasy.. it's truly disgusting how much you put your total lack of experience on display in this sad little tale.

Z4Ja2nZ4Ja2n4 months agoAuthor

Thx, for your "feedback". Obviously, you don't like it.

I've got no problem with not hitting everybodie's fantasies, but I understand and I'm fully on board with critique about not meeting expectations or not telegraphing potentially upsetting fantasies. I'm going to read through the editing rules and add a disclaimer.

What I won't do is change a fantasy setting because of reality. I see that this is not for everyone and might even just be for a minority, but I really don't care. I've read so many stories which I don't like. That's life and fine for me.

Again, when it comes to writing, I care. I'm neither perfect nor unwilling to improve. If you have seen a grammatical or orthographical subject I struggle with, please point it out. Beyond that, I cannot extract a lot out of your critique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous