Definitely Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventuring his hand between Katie's legs, Jason squeezed as he ran his hands up the back of Katie's hamstring to the original starting position. He stopped his hands so close to Katie's pussy that he could feel the heat radiating from her sex. Jason and Katie then locked eyes, looking for consent, searching for permission.

Katie's breath came in short, excited gasps. Her hips shook and she fought not to grind her pussy against her best friend's hand. She battled with herself momentarily before succumbing to her lust. Katie bit her bottom lips and nodded yes, small and delicate at first, and then pronounced and wanton.

Jason traced the thumb of his right hand along the delicate curve of Katie's ass and his pointer and index finger slowly, gently traced a line from the inside of Katie's thigh, along her swollen lips, and applied direct pressure to her pubis, probing for her sensitive clit. The sheer material of Katie's leggings allowed his hands to slide with no resistance.

Katie let a moan escape with her next breath and gripped the comforter tightly in her fists. Her legs naturally spread and her hips turned, opening herself for Jason. He could feel through the spandex that her pussy was soaked and in turn his cock throbbed in his shorts. He began to move his fingers along her slit, back and forth, using the tips of his fingers to rub over her clit while his knuckle and thumb pushed against her opening.

Katie gripped the sheets until her knuckles were white. She bit onto her thumb to keep from crying out as Jason touched her expertly. She pushed herself hard against his hand which was pressed firmly against her cunt. She could feel as his free hand slid up the back of her shirt and settled against the back of her neck, rubbing in cadence there.

Jason continued to rub across the obvious bump of Katie's clit. Encouraged by her reactions to his continued massage. He didn't know where this was going to go and he didn't care. All that mattered was her, his Katie. He began to press harder upward, curling his bicep and encouraging Katie to lift her hips higher off the mattress.

Katie willingly obliged and was soon crouched on her knees, her butt high in the air and her head down against the mattress. "Oh fuck that feels so good Jason," she grunted through clenched teeth. "More," she pleaded, "more."

Jason stopped rubbing Katie's flooded pussy and reached for the waistband of her bottoms, rushedly pulling them over her hips and down her thighs. She reached down between her legs and helped him as they caught on her knees. Jason held the crotch of the tights and ripped them the rest of the way down Katie's calves, throwing them clear across the room.

Katie immediately resumed her position, face down, ass up, and spread her legs wider than before. Jason did not hesitate and knelt by her side, and placed one hand between her shoulders and one against her sopping cunt.

Katie groaned as Jason's skin finally touched her slick pussy, his fingers now pushed between her lips and rubbing directly against her nub. She wiggled her hips and ground herself against Jason as she clawed at the sheets.

Jason ran his free hand down Katie's back until he could grab a handful of her perfect, round ass cheek and squeezed, his thumb quickly grazing her delicate backdoor. As he squeezed, her ass and pussy partially spread apart. He let a moan of utmost desire fill the room as he leaned over gently but deliberately bit down onto her perfect ass cheek while he inserted first one, then two fingers into her liberally lubricated pussy.

He began slowly, just pushing his fingers in and out of his best friend's pussy but quickly moved onto more advanced maneuvers. He curled his fingers down against the front, inner wall of her vagina and stroked until he was able to read from her reaction that he had found her most sensitive zone. He then started working his fingers in small, but deliberate patterns while pressing the knuckles of his fingers against her perineum.

Katie's mind exploded as Jason touched her as she had never been touched before. Sure, she had been fingered before, but not like this. Not by someone who was in the process of worshiping her body. Her legs quivered as Jason pleasured her, her orgasm building quickly inside of her, and she grunted like an animal in heat. "Oh, fuckfuck fuck. God, yes. Right there Jason," she all but shouted.

Jason continued to bring closer to cumming, his fingers strumming across her G-spot while his thumb pressed down against her clitoris. His cock thrummed inside of his shorts and he reached for it with his free hand. He rubbed down the length of his cock and noted that he was so aroused that it actually hurt. He rubbed his fingertips over the sensitive underside of his head and squeezed gently there. He had never known want like he did now.

Between the throes of passion Katie was experiencing, she was able to open her eyes and focus momentarily on Jason and she could see his free hand rubbing over his engorged member. She needed it, she needed him. She needed Jason. She flailed her arm out from under her head and knocked his hand out of the way.

Confused, Jason thought that he had screwed up and time stood still. However, Katie's true intention was made clear. She reached out and grabbed onto the waistband of his gym shorts and pulled forward and down. His cock sprang forth and Katie gasped. Jason's cock was long, thick, and red with arousal. It pulsed and she could see little droplets of pre-cum leak out. She unconsciously licked her lips as she wrapped her hand around Jason.

Jason groaned and resumed his stimulations of Katie's now quivering pussy. She knew she was close, he knew she was close, all she had to do was release. Katie began stroking Jason's beautiful cock quickly. There was no time for romance or foreplay. This was about release. She squeezed his member as she used the loose skin to make small strokes over just the head. "Ohhhh, fuck Katie. You feel so good," Jason moaned.

Spurred on by his enthusiasm, Katie released his and brought her hand to her mouth and generously licked the palm of her hand before returning it to Jason and stroking the entire length. Her hand now lubricated, she stroked up and down and over the head of Jason's cock and could feel Jason's hips rocking in time.

"Katie, fuck I'm going to cum," Jason managed to get out before he felt the his balls suck in towards his abdomen. He knew that he was moments away from blowing everywhere. Hearing Jason speak so lewdly drove Katie over the edge and her orgasm ripped through her. Her cunt exploded and she felt her ejaculate splash out of her and pour down her legs.

As Katie's orgasm ripped through her entire body and exploded all over Jason's hand, she involuntarily clamped her hand hard around Jason's cock in ecstasy which lifted him over the edge. Every muscle in his body tensed and he cried out Katie's name as he shot four thick ropes of cums all across her legs and ass. Jason's head nodded down as he tried to catch his breath as he sat on his heels and Katie's grip loosened, letting the remaining cum dribbled from his still turgid cock.

Seeing Jason cum and hearing his carnal cry out of her name filled Katie with an overwhelming warmth within her. It didn't hurt that his fingers were still buried deep in her cunt and making very small adjustments. Her entire body quivered as she began to relax and allow her hips to slowly settle onto the mattress.

Jason pulled his very wet fingers out of Katie and descended to lay next to Katie. His shoulder rested on top of her, his arm draped across her back, and the two friends stared into one another's eyes. Not a word was said. Years of friendship allowed them to say more with their micro expressions than words could ever convey. Fear, doubt, guilt, happiness, terror, lust, desire, love... all communicated silently between them.

Ever the awkward, Jason opened his mouth to speak first but Katie quickly stopped him by pressing her mouth to his. Her lips were soft and warm, flushed from the events that had just transpired. She melted against him as he pulled her closer with his arm. Katie opened her mouth and felt Jason's tongue dance over her lips and intertwine with her own. They broke apart after just a few moments but those moments had been years in the making.

Katie was the first to speak. Out of breath still, she said, "fuck."

Jason nodded in agreement, "fuck," his eyes never leaving hers.

The potential consequences of their actions weighed heavy on Katie's mind, "fuck!"

Jason's face was crestfallen, "fuck.."

He rested his forehead against hers and held her close, not wanting the moment to end. Minutes ticked by as they each struggled to find answers of which there were none.

Jason started to speak, "Look Katie, I'll take all the heat for this, I can figure something out, don't worry, I'll make this right and..."

Katie hushed him with her finger against his lips, looked deep into his eyes and asked...

"Fuck?"

Jason's heart immediately filled with warmth and contentment. He smiled, chuckled and agreed...

"Fuck. Definitely fuck."

*************************************************************************************************************

12