Definitely Miami Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly Brook rents a yacht in Miami with two younger men.
9.7k words
4.81
24.7k
75

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for my friend Galva82 and is dedicated to him. The ideas and celeb of choice were his. Enjoy!

******************

Miami, Florida

Blinding sunlight was a welcome greeting, along with slight winds blowing from the distance. A clear blue sky with only a few clouds visible off to the east. The sounds of the sea were audible, with waves crashing against the white surface of the boat and seagulls flying around. Clear skies were the forecast of the week, with no rain predicted at least throughout these days of July. Off in the distance, one could see Miami to the east and then South Beach to the west. From ninety foot squares in size, the yacht was moored west of Biscayne bay. The Morningside Picnic islands as well as Biscayne Isle were visible from the front deck. In the back, two flags were raised on the boat. One of stars and stripes and the other in the same colors but with a different design.

St. Esmeradla always left port with the American and Cuban flags waving together. It was a small testament to the boat's builder: Alberto Lopez. It was launched in 2015 as part of a yacht tour service in Miami. With nine guest rooms, four cabins and a luxurious inner bar, it was meant to be used for parties. For all but one of the last seven years, the St. Esmeralda navigated the seas with a young captain by the name of Julian. He was only twenty-five years old when he took the job. For a young captain, he had his family to thank for pushing him through the ranks with the power of nepotism. With the years passing by, few in the company questioned his abilities after he had kept a clean track record. No incidents, other than the one time he was stopped by the coast guard for a rowdy party.

To handle his lack of experience, Julian often had a supervisor with him on the yacht. That was only for the first five years of the gig. The supervisors usually worked in the captain's room, handling the radar and control systems to pinpoint weather. After a short break in 2020 from the pandemic, Captain Julian returned. He had spent the past year working trips from Miami to the Bahamas alone. Or at least, that was what the company was led to believe. His shipmate was a younger friend he met during the coronavirus pandemic. Adrian was a gambler whom before the lockdowns, used to frequent nightclubs with a pocket full of cash. Julian first met him through a mutual friend at a party. The two men shared a mutual interest in cars and living a laissez-faire lifestyle.

At twenty-six years of age, Adrian's background was shrouded in mystery. Where did he come from? No one had an answer, not even him. His voice did not carry a distinctive Florida accent. He once told Julian that he came from the mid-west but would not specify which state was his original home. The questions would continue the more someone pondered their thoughts about him. To hear the man say it, he gambled his way down to Miami on a lucky streak of wins. Every gambler could tell you about their wins, but it was the losses that they kept hidden. Julian believed Adrian was always hiding his losses, but he chose not to question him. The man always wore sharp suits and gold jewelry. With slicked back short brown hair and a clean shaved face, sometimes he gave the impression he was a gangster.

Julian never asked him about his family. Since Adrian never asked personal questions, it was up to him to repay the favor to his friend. Usually when a trip was arranged, Adrian would sneak his way on board. It was easy to disguise himself simply by carrying luggage for passengers who booked trips. With a change of clothes into a spare work uniform Julian provided, Adrian easily blended in. Sometimes he would change into casual clothes and then join the passengers when there was a party on the yacht. Other times, he kept to himself in an empty guest room. This trip however, was different for both men. One could easily make the argument that this yacht was too large in scale for a private trip with a single guest passenger. That was their duty this week, in the company of one special woman with deep pockets to arrange for such a trip.

As Kelly Brook stood outside, she clenched the side rail of the boat with her right hand. The forty-two year old English glamour model had come a long way far from home to enjoy herself on a vacation. Her voluptuous body was covered by an untied green veil. Her bare feet walked across the wooden floor as she reached the lonely deck. The large space was unoccupied, with several plush white couches surrounding the railing and a small table. This was the second day of her trip out on the yacht. Yesterday they were stopped by a coast guard who checked for paperwork. Sleeping on the boat was easy since they were stocked with enough food and supplies to last a week. This gave Adrian a small job as the boat's chef for the week, something Kelly found amusing about the young man.

Miami was an excellent vacation destination. Kelly had spent the last few years flying out there when she needed time to unwind. She had connections with an American photographer who was behind the camera of a recent calendar shoot. Beyond that was her old friend Lori from London. A forty-eight year old woman who made her name behind the scenes in the old glamour industry. Kelly had met Lori over twenty years ago, and they developed a quick friendship that carried on throughout the years. The industry may have been no more, but Lori still had connections to set up work with trusted photographers. It was from her own words that Kelly chose the right company, seeking out Captain Julian and his friend. Lori was a passenger on the St. Esmeralda over a year ago.

Julian remembered Lori from the minute Kelly mentioned her name. The older woman had recommended the young man for a reason, and Kelly knew how to push a man's buttons. He was just her type, with a skinny build and short blonde hair. His face was often clean shaved, but sometimes Julian would skip a day of shaving when out on the waters. He joked that maybe some day he would grow a beard like the captains of old history. It was easy for her to flirt with Julian, but the other man aboard had taken Kelly's attention from the first night. Something about Adrian was fascinating as they sat around and discussed life. So many times throughout that night, she caught him gazing down at her heavy cleavage. That only made it easier to tease the man.

Adrian was who she was currently looking for while stepping around the top deck. High above, the tinted windows of the captain's room were visible. Kelly could only guess that Julian was looking down at her, but he was probably busy. Early in the morning, he was on the phone up there while having a cup of coffee. Julian only left when he needed to relieve himself in the bathroom. Now on the front deck, Kelly was disappointed that Adrian was not there. The wind rustled through her hair, blowing the green veil with enough power that it would have flown off the boat had she disrobed it from her buxom form. Kelly stomped her feet and began to walk back around the boat. She thought about staying out and taking some photos to post on social media, but there was still plenty of time throughout the days.

As she stepped back inside, a cool breeze was felt. The interior design of the back deck was of dark wood with a touch of maroon and red. Kelly had joked about it having the appearance of something vintage, perhaps from the seventies. Lights were embedded in the ceiling but only needed to be turned on during the night. Windows on both sides allowed the sun to illuminate the entire room. Two couches were embedded into the walls on both sides, with a large bar off to the left side. A bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey was left on the black marble top of the bar with an empty glass next to it. Kelly smirked. Adrian was not here, but he had to be close by. What was he doing getting started with drinks this early in the day? That was just something else she could tease him with. Across the room, footsteps could be heard. Kelly waited until Adrian was in the doorway and greeted him with a soft smile.

"Thirsty, Adrian?"

She grabbed the whiskey bottle, teasing him with it. The young man stood in the doorway wearing nothing but a pair of black swim trunks. His chest was exposed, showing a lack of hair across his skinny but tanned body. Adrian shook his head at her.

"No, I've already had enough to get the day started. You want a drink, love?"

Still smirking, Kelly shook her head quietly. Adrian stepped a bit closer. He broke eye contact to take a quick glance at her heavy cleavage. Kelly however, was not done teasing him with words yet.

"Are you going out for some sunbathing with no shirt on?"

Adrian shook his head again.

"No, I'm going for a swim. Wanna join me?"

Kelly giggled, setting the bottle back down and placing her hands on her hips. She gave him a stern but playful look, ready to scold him as if she were his mother.

"How are you gonna swim in deep waters without a life jacket, Adrian?"

Quirking her eyebrows, she waited for his reaction. The heavy British accent got her point across, but all Adrian did was shrug his shoulders. He walked directly past her, raising his arms and stretching them out. Kelly thought to herself for a moment. She saw an easy opportunity to turn up the heat and tease him with the reveal of her bikini-clad body. Without turning her head to look in Adrian's direction, she dropped the robe. It quietly hit the carpet floor, and there she stood in the gold two-piece bikini.

"If you're going for a swim, I think I'll join you."

She waited until she caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of her eye, and then Kelly began to turn around slowly. The look across Adrian's face was priceless. It was that look she knew from men over the years when they witnessed her voluptuous body. Her massive F-cup breasts were barely contained in the tight top. She had tied the gold strings together a little too tight for a reason and was now teasing him to great effect. Flashing her teeth in a full grin, Kelly began to giggle. She noticed his eyes glancing down at her heavy cleavage, slightly enlarging for a moment. Adrian began to blush as he smirked back at her.

"I think you've got something that will keep you floating in the water."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, two things actually. I'm looking right at them."

Spoken without an ounce of shame whatsoever. Kelly found his crude demeanor to be reflective of the kind of man he was. Adrian was honest. She liked that better than someone trying to woo her by pretending they were a different kind of person. All she needed to know was the desire he had for her. The feeling was mutual, but Kelly was having too much fun toying with his emotions. Adrian stepped a bit closer, and then she made another remark at him.

"Want a better look?"

For once, he made deliberate eye contact with her, as if he wanted to play Kelly at her own game. From the left side windows, the sunlight was soon blocked by another boat pulling up, but Kelly kept her eyes locked on Adrian. She wanted to tempt him, to see if he would reach out and touch her body. Several seconds of silence passed as they were now locked into a game that could best be described as a staring contest. One pair of chestnut brown eyes glared back at the other one between heavy breaths. The sound of stomping feet broke the hushed tones as Captain Julian entered the room. Adrian glanced away from Kelly's face to see his friend.

"What's going on?"

"Fuckin' marine patrol. I guess they're gonna pull up on us every day out here."

As Julian stomped through the room, he took a view of Kelly's buttocks from behind. He nearly stopped walking entirely. Having to do a double-take at her thick body from behind. Adrian caught the glance before Kelly could turn around. The young captain wore a pair of white pants to go with his unbuttoned white shirt. Unlike them, he was not barefooted. White shoes finished his outfit. Adrian turned towards Julian, speaking up.

"Are they gonna board us and check over things?"

"No. It's probably that same asshole from yesterday for all I know."

Kelly stood there listening. Yesterday they were stopped by a marine patrol unit when the boat sat anchored under the Julia Tuttle causeway. She expressed no concern over this incident with the captain. Instead she focused her attention back on Adrian, smirking at him after Julian walked outside onto the deck.

"I wish I had kept a timer on us."

"What do you mean?"

"To time how long you managed to stare in my eyes... without glancing down here."

Dipping her eyes below, Kelly teased him with her breasts. Adrian chuckled at her words.

"What can I say? I have a type and you fit the bill."

"Is that so?"

Adrian slowly nodded his head to her. Kelly bit her lower lip, only to go an extra mile in teasing him. She still had plenty of hours to play this game with him. Turning around, Kelly ran her left hand through her long locks of brunette hair beyond her shoulders. Her tits slightly bounced as they were still contained within the gold bikini. She began to walk towards the doorway. Adrian stood there, folding his arms over his chest as he watched her thick ass cheeks rub against one another with each step. Kelly knew where his eyes had to be wandering. As she reached the doorway, she glanced across her right shoulder to give him a playful smirk. She did not care if he followed behind her. Kelly took a deep breath as she was now walking through the small hallway of white walls.

******************

6 HOURS LATER

Beyond the massive inner-deck, the interior design of the yacht changed in color. The white walls with slick silver lining were there to greet passengers until they reached the cabin areas. The wallpaper had star patterns in a grey color, fit with beige carpets and a bed made up of black sheets and blankets. Kelly found the small room to be welcoming. She was used to having such a large space back home at her mansion in England. When on a trip, she usually booked the finest hotels to the point she was used to large rooms. On a yacht, that feeling was completely different. Still in her gold bikini, she snapped a few photos to either upload on social media or keep to herself. Kelly thought of calling her friend Lori and asking more questions about these two younger men.

All she knew was that her friend was satisfied with her affairs with them. So far, it was Adrian and not the captain who was on her radar. Julian had been so busy on the phone with his own mother up in the control room. When it came time for dinner, her focus was back on Adrian. She kept the gold bikini on, but put on another robe. This time it was a black one she had packed up. This was going to make for the second evening she teased Adrian about his cooking skills. He knew what he was doing, but it was funny to hear him talk like he was an expert chef. So far, he only knew how to make the most basic meals with the food stored within the yacht's kitchen.

Julian joined them for dinner as the blue sky began to fade into an orange hue. They still had time to dock in a port before the night was over. Sitting at the dinner table across from her, Julian struck up a short conversation. There was something about Kelly's accent that really caught his attention. He made it a point to tell her he had 'a thing' for English women. Kelly asked him about Lori. Julian's expression told her that there was some kind of memory between them that he didn't want to share with her. When Adrian stepped into the room to present them with their meal of the night, Kelly grinned at him. An assortment of Italian foods had been prepared. Adrian made the best of what was in the freezer with garlic bread, fresh pasta, and spaghetti. Kelly saw the chance to ask him if he came from an Italian family, given that he knew how to utilize their recipes.

He shook his head before declaring he was not of Italian descent. Kelly still asked about his family, but Adrian shut the conversation down by insisting they were not worth talking about. Julian heard this and gave him the side eye. So many mysteries about where the man came from were present, but he did not push it. Instead, he leaned over and whispered something in his friend's ear. Kelly heard Lori's name and then knew what they were talking about. Adrian and his friend shared a chuckle before leering at Kelly. She ignored them while using her fork in one hand and a glass of juice in the other. Julian offered to get a bottle of wine for the three of them, but Kelly denied this request. She insisted the wine be saved for tomorrow or a better day when they were ready to unwind themselves.

The way they were going to unwind was enough to leave the men curious. Kelly read the expressions on their faces. Men of few words had many thoughts. That was something she learned through her experiences in life playing the role of a seductress. Both Adrian and Julian appeared to be easy pickins, but her mind was more on Adrian for this evening. After finishing dinner, she thanked him by complimenting his cooking skills. Kelly teased him about how secretive he was with his life details. At least he smirked when she referenced what was hidden in his clothes. He almost blushed, but managed to contain himself for now. After dinner and washing up dirty dishes in the kitchen, Julian told them that it was time to steer the boat into a port before nightfall arrived.

The captain's sights were set on a port around Brickell. With the boat raising anchor and pushing at a slow speed, it would take at least two hours to arrive. By then, the night may have well been under way. Kelly did not care what time it was. There were more important things on her mind to start this evening of lust. Adrian declared that he did not want to be bothered tonight as the ship docked. Kelly was unconcerned about Julian knocking on her door before calling it a night, knowing how quiet he was from the previous night. The cabins were spaced out from the hallway, divided to offer privacy. As long as she was quiet, she figured she could avoid Julian all together while visiting Adrian. Once she was back in her room, that was her only thought.

Kelly wanted him. All through the past two days, she had been teasing him. His emotions were easy to play with. Now she knew a way to truly press his buttons by playing with his desires for privacy. Back in her own room, Kelly stood in front of the mirror and fixed her hair up. She could not wait to take the gold bikini off, but it would look better on the floor of Adrian's room. Throwing herself at a man like this would lead to unpredictable results. From the way he carried himself, Kelly assumed he had to be inexperienced in the bedroom. She could dominate an easy-going younger man if he wanted her badly enough. How could he say no to her? Kelly thought to herself while applying fresh lipstick across her lips. Pink was her color of choice.

Stepping out of her room and back into the narrow hallway, Kelly glanced in both directions. She wanted to make sure Julian was not around as she carefully sneaked her way to Adrian's room. The hall extended north, leading upstairs to the captain's cabin. The opposite end of the hallway led back to the main deck and a narrow passage led downstairs to a place Kelly had no interest in exploring. Carefully moving her feet, she grinned. It was hard not to laugh at herself trying to be sneaky. As she stood outside the big white door, she raised her left hand and slowly knocked. One, two, three times. Several seconds passed in silence, but she could hear some noise from inside the room. Not wanting to wait much longer, she raised her hand again and this time knocked harder. The door opened a few seconds later. Adrian let out a sigh seeing Kelly.