Definitely Miami Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I'll wanna ride your dick every day, hmmmmm?"

"You're such a fucking tease."

Truer words had never been spoken from Adrian's mouth. He leaned back on the bed as Kelly bent her knees and hovered her wet pussy above his cock. Her giant breasts shook, jiggling all around before Adrian raised his hands up to squeeze them. Kelly wanted to look into his eyes, but a better idea came to her mind when she felt his fingers pushing down into her soft, firm breasts. She slowly lowered herself down, sinking his cock into her twat as Adrian let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah. That's it, baby."

Swallowing his breath, he moved his mouth over her left nipple. Kelly moaned and placed her hands on the back of his head, guiding his face to be smothered between her breasts for the second time tonight. Adrian surprised her as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her pussy. Kelly gasped.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah!!"

Her thick English accent cooed with soft moans. She used her left hand to run through her hair before she began to grind her hips down, matching Adrian's thrusts. Together, they made an equal effort to fuck in this position. Her breasts were still smacking up against his face until he finally embedded his lips to suck her left nipple.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh god! Yes, yesssss!!"

The bed rocked, slamming against the back wall hard. Adrian continued to thrust into her tight pussy as Kelly was now struggling to maintain herself by grinding her own hips to meet his thrusts. Several strands of her long hair fluttered into her face, prompting her to swipe them away with her left hand. When she stopped grinding, Kelly raised her arms behind her head. Her elbows flexed as her breasts began to bounce and shake. Adrian lay back on the bed, watching as her breasts jiggled and bounced all around as he continued to buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her juicy vulva.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhhhh god, yes!! Fuck me!!"

Adrian came to a sudden stop. Kelly did not think he would do this as he now leaned up and motioned with his hands.

"Come on, get up babe."

"You want a new position?"

"Yeah!"

His hands found a place on her hips, aiding Kelly as she quickly climbed off of him. Once standing on her feet again, she turned around and bent over. Adrian had yet to see her booty until now.

"Damn, that's a beautiful ass.

Kelly reached her right hand back, spanking her own ass. She shook it, allowing him to witness her thick cheeks rubbing up against one another. When Adrian stood up from the bed, she fell down onto all fours. Her knees and hands were shoved down into the carpet floor as she called out to him.

"I'm just taking a guess that you wanna fuck me like this."

"Yeah, that's how I like it."

She giggled at him, shaking her ass again. Adrian reared his right hand back and spanked it hard. The smacking sound echoed throughout the small room. He stepped behind her while stroking his cock back and forth with his right hand. Kelly let out a sigh of impatience. When she glanced beyond her right shoulder to see him jacking off, she rolled her eyes.

"Are you just gonna stand there and wank it, or are you gonna fuck me?"

With his free hand, Adrian spanked her booty again.

"I'm getting ready to pound your pussy like there's no tomorrow!"

"Mmmmmmmm, I like the sound of that, but what are you waiting for? Come on and fuck me!"

Shoving her ass back to rub against him was a way to send a clear message. Adrian took a step back and then finally guided his shaft down between her thighs. Kelly gasped and grinned to herself when she felt the head of his dick brushing against her pink vulva lips.

"That's it. You know where I want it."

With a gasping moan, Kelly continued to grin as she felt his cock pushing inside her again.

"Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhh yeah. That's it. Come on and fuck me, Adrian. I don't want you to stop until I cum."

Spank! His hand slapped across her buttocks for a third time. Kelly giggled at his rough touch. Adrian planted both of his hands down onto her hips as he began to slowly thrust his cock into her pussy.

"You want me to make you cum? Is that what you're asking me?"

"I didn't stutter, did I? You heard me precisely."

Her voice came off with a level of smugness draped in that sultry accent she had. Adrian groaned as he began to thrust faster into her pussy. Kelly closed her eyes and stretched her fingers out across the carpet floor.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhhh yeah!!"

Adrian groaned. For a moment he closed his eyes but then re-opened them to watch her ass cheeks bounce each time their bodies hit together with his full thrusts. Kelly could feel her giant boobs shaking and jiggling all around from underneath. She kept her eyes closed and her head raised as she screamed another order to him.

"Harder!"

His hand slapped across her ass again. Kelly gritted her teeth, growling out a series of moans. Adrian did not stop. She could feel his cock driving in and out of her pussy at a faster pace. His balls smacked against her thighs to create a slapping sound mixed in with their grunts and moans. Despite the increase in pace, Kelly was not satisfied. She knew Adrian had another gear he could kick up to.

"Faster!!"

Instead of spanking her ass another time, Adrian moved his hands away entirely and continued to buck his hips with all the strength he had in his body. Over and over his hard cock pumped in and out of her tight twat. Kelly screamed in excitement.

"Ohhhhhhhh FUCK!!"

This was it. The absolute way Kelly preferred a man like him to fuck her. With each passing second, she felt his cock pounding her pussy again and again. Her climax was in near distance time with the sheer force of which Adrian pumped his cock into her. Kelly opened her eyes and gazed forward at the open doorway leading to the small bathroom of his cabin. The time and place of where they were fucking were all lost to her. Only one thing mattered to her at this moment, and Kelly was not going to be denied her sweet release.

"GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE IT TO ME!! OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Kelly panted and moaned. Her breaking point was imminent. Unable to hold herself back through the passing seconds, she curled her toes and fingers and then let out a loud cry of pleasure. Adrian could feel the burst of her warm juices coating his shaft from inside that pussy. He took one last thrust and then pulled out. Kelly's legs shook as she squirted the remainder of her love nectar across the carpet floor. A stain would undoubtedly be there by the next day, but Adrian did not care. His cock was slick and dripping in her juices.

"Oh god, that was so good."

"Was it?"

The tone in Adrian's voice alone was enough to taunt Kelly. She knew he had yet to blow his load and that had to be what he was getting an attitude over. Slowly catching her breath, Kelly lowered her head. She felt his hand slapping her ass before Adrian called out.

"Turn around, babe."

Now he was the one speaking an order. Kelly glanced across her right shoulder. Adrian was standing there, hand clenching his shaft as he wanked it back and forth. Kelly sighed upon witnessing the motion of his hand. Quickly turning around, she watched Adrian begin to step backwards. Forced to crawl forward, Kelly swallowed her breath as her eyes gazed up at his face.

"What's the matter? You running away from me?"

Adrian chuckled at her remark. Kelly stomped her left hand palm down onto the floor, drawing closer towards him.

"I think you're scared. That's why you're wanking it."

"Why would I be afraid of you?"

Kelly giggled sensually. She grinned, revealing her full pearly white teeth before she replied in her seductive voice.

"You're scared I'm gonna make you cum so hard that you won't have any energy to fuck me again tomorrow."

He laughed at her remark and then let go of his cock. Kelly stopped crawling once she was beneath it. She trailed her hands up his legs, teasing him as her nails grazed through the small hairs on his skin.

"Suck it dry then."

Adrian was not intimidated by her act as a man-eating seductress. Kelly liked that. He proved beyond her expectations when she previously believed she could eat him alive. Her eyes glanced at his cock and then she grabbed it. Gripping it tighter, she began to wank him like before. Her hand pumped up and down as she moaned softly. Before sucking it, she kissed the head and began to loudly slurp her own juices from it. Her left hand moved below, grabbing his hanging ball sack for a subtle squeeze and then pulling away. Adrian groaned at her touch before Kelly shoved that hard cock back into her mouth. Her eyes gazed up at him, never glancing away as she bobbed her head up and down. 'Mmmmmm', Kelly moaned as she sucked him inch by inch. It was easy for her to devour his shaft, but she wanted to prove her words true about making him cum hard.

Exhaling his breath, Adrian groaned. She knew he had to be close to finally blowing his load. Kelly continued to suck. She moved her hands to her breasts, feeling her own erect nipples as she was still bobbing her head up and down. At any moment, she expected to feel his hand gripping her hair, perhaps for another round of mouth-fucking. His stomach heaved as he was breathing heavily with each gasp of air he made. Kelly had Adrian right where she wanted him. Would he give her a dose of hot cream to swallow? Or maybe he wanted to make a mess all over her breasts? Could it be that he wanted to glaze her face instead? He had options to choose from while Kelly continued to slobber all over his cock. As she pulled her lips back to the head, Adrian suddenly planted his left hand on her hand. He snatched her by the hair, pulling his cock out of her mouth with an audible pop.

"Ohhhh yeah, are you gonna cum for me?"

She knew the answer to that question but still wanted to tease him. Kelly felt his fingers tightening around her hair as he used his other hand to grip his cock and begin stroking it. Adrian aimed directly at her face. Kelly was still holding her tits up, but she knew where he wanted to blow his load.

"You wanna cum on my face? Is that it? Wanna give me a face full of spunk?"

His face scrunched up. Adrian gritted his teeth and grunted as he furiously wanked his shaft. Kelly licked her lips and then laughed one final time. She knew within seconds her face was going to be a dripping mess, but that was not enough to stop her from taunting him.

"Are you gonna give me a face full of spunk, Adrian? Is that what you're gonna do?"

Adrian did not utter a single word. His face remained scrunched up as he continued to wank his cock while panting and groaning. Gritting her teeth, she growled at him before yelling again.

"Come on, give it to me! Give me a face full of spunk you dirty wanker!!"

"FUCKING TAKE IT!!"

Adrian screamed back at her. Kelly closed her eyes and then felt the first wad of his warm cum splattering onto her closed left eyelid. A drop went into her eyebrow. Adrian grunted as ropes of cum went flying out of his cock and landed on her face. The first one caught her forehead and into her hair, barely missing his gripping left hand. The second and third strings were slathered across her right cheek. Kelly gasped, flashing her teeth in a goofy grin before moaning.

"Ohhhh yeah! Give me a face full of spunk, mmmmmmm!!"

As soon as she finished her words, a thick wad of cum splattered onto her right cheek. Despite holding her breasts up in hopes of catching some of it, all of his load was going on her face. Kelly blinked as she tried to open her eyes. The cum that drenched her left eyelid dripped down like a teardrop. She opened her mouth wide, catching a few droplets of cum that fell to her waiting tongue. Adrian was completely out of breath, panting and groaning. He squeezed his cock hard, forcing the last remaining drops that fell onto her left cheek. Kelly closed her mouth and swallowed what landed on her tongue as Adrian let go of her hair. She stood there on her knees, feeling the cum trickle down her smooth skin.

"You asked for it."

That was all he could say in a tired voice. Adrian was still trying to catch his breath. Kelly smiled wide, flashing her teeth. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, she knew that she got the better of him to leave the man exhausted like this. The cum streamed down her face, with white lines moving down her neck. A long time had passed since the last time she had this much cum on her face. Kelly thought about telling him that, but on second thought, chose not to stroke Adrian's ego. He had already bragged enough to push her buttons as she did to him. This was only the second day of her vacation with this man and the captain. She did not have to tell Adrian now, but she knew this was only the beginning of their affairs. There would be much to look forward to in the following days.

TO BE CONTINUED