Definitely Miami Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you always knock like a cop about to kick the door in?"

His question made her laugh in her heavy British accent.

"Do you always open the door without a shirt?"

He stood in nothing but a pair of shiny purple leisure shorts. It was all Kelly needed to see to know he was preparing for bed. Adrian blushed at her comment and stepped aside, welcoming her in.

"Shut the door if you're coming to see me."

Kelly smirked. She stepped directly in and slammed the door shut. The boat was currently moving through the waters, as they could hear the water splashing outside, creating a calm ambience of background noise. Behind him was the bed made up in black sheets. Directly behind the bed was a small doorway leading to the personal bathroom. The light was on, visible from the corner of Kelly's right eye. Gazing into his eyes, Kelly smirked as Adrian began to speak.

"So what do you want, Kelly? This doesn't seem like a social visit."

"No, it's really not. I wanted to ask you something but... well..."

Her voice cracked into a giggle. She glanced down at his shorts and noticed the poking bulge. He could not contain his erecting pole from her eyes. Her eyes glanced back up at his face with a mischievous grin.

"I forgot what I came to ask you. Were you about to take a dip in the water? Gonna swim in those cute trunks of yours?"

"Actually, I was about to take a shower."

Adrian corrected her with that snarky remark. It was not enough to wipe the smirk off Kelly's gorgeous face.

"You don't look dirty enough to need a shower, dear."

Untying her robe, Kelly dropped it to the floor. Once again, she stood before him in that gold bikini covering her curvy figure.

"I can give you a reason to need a shower."

She spoke in a low voice, leaning forward. Adrian shoved his mouth against hers and began to kiss her passionately. This was the kind of response she wanted. Kelly closed her eyes, returning the kiss with an equal flare of force. Adrian wasted no time in planting his warm hands across her smooth skin. She felt his fingers roam behind her and squeeze her ass as they exchanged a barrage of back-and-forth kisses. With her arms around his neck, she shoved her bikini-clad tits up against his bare chest. When their final kiss broke, Kelly stepped back and then quickly raised her arms over her head. She untied the strings holding her bra together and allowed it to fall to the floor.

"Ohhhhh, damn!"

That was the reaction Kelly wanted from the reveal of her breasts. The flabbergasted expression on his face combined with his voice elevating was enough to make her feel proud. A smug grin formed across her face. Kelly kept her arms raised, flexing her elbows with her hands behind her head.

"You like big boobs, Adrian?"

Teasing him with her low voice, she began to shake her tits left and right. They bounced and jiggled all around until Adrian grabbed them with both hands. He immediately squeezed them. She moaned at his touch and then lowered her right hand to the back of his head. Kelly guided his face between her tits where she could smack them against his skin. His hands let go, allowing her tits to rub against his face more easily.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah."

Her fingers slightly stroked his hair as Kelly used her other hand to smash one of her titties against his bare face. With another smack of the left boob against his face, Adrian grabbed ahold of them a second time. He then brought his lips to the right nipple. His big brown eyes gazed up at her as he sucked on the teat. Kelly took a deep breath, not breaking eye contact as she rubbed the back of his head with the palm of her hand. Adrian pulled his mouth off, then shoved his face back between her boobs. This time he slobbered while shaking his head around to properly motorboat those amazing all natural boobs.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Show me how much you love 'em!"

Adrian pulled his face back and then planted his lips on the left nipple. He made sure to suck on it hard as Kelly dipped her free hand down to untie the bikini bottoms as the last piece of clothing on her body. It dropped to the floor, allowing her easier access to rub her index and ring finger over her pink wet mound. Moaning aloud, she closed her eyes while feeling his tongue circle around the areola of her left boob. When Adrian pulled his lips off, he took a step back to scan his eyes over her nude curvaceous figure. His eyes focused on her dripping wet pussy. Freshly shaved and ready for him. Adrian chuckled before speaking up.

"I like a babe who keeps her pussy clean."

From that comment Kelly expected him to get down on his knees and lick her out. Instead, Adrian took another step back and shoved his hands down his shorts. As he was getting ready to drop them, she raised her left finger and then laughed.

"Oh! I remember what I was gonna ask you earlier!"

"Oh yeah?"

Nodding at him, Kelly stepped a bit closer.

"Since you like to hide things, what are you hiding down there?"

Biting her lower lip, Kelly locked her eyes on him as she awaited his reply. Adrian smirked back at her.

"Why don't you get down on the floor and find out for yourself."

Kelly wasted no time falling down to her knees. She glared up at him as he moved his hands away and allowed her to pull the shorts down herself.

"Don't lie to me, Adrian. You've been rock hard for me all day today."

With a hard tug, she pushed his shorts and underwear down together. Kelly did not care what his underwear looked like as her eyes were set on his hardened cock. It nearly smacked across her face as it was no longer contained within the clothed prison. With a faint gasp, she gazed back up at his face while wrapping her right hand fingers around it.

"Oh. This is beautiful."

Licking her upper lip, Kelly locked her eyes on his face while her gripping hand moved beneath the head of his cock. She wanted to tease him a little longer with her eyes before licking her lips in preparation to suck this long, thick shaft. Her hand began to pump up and down, stroking him at a moderate speed.

"That's it, stroke it baby."

"You like that? You like how I wank this big, gorgeous dick?"

She taunted him with dirty talk in a low voice.

"Yeah, keep going."

Kelly pushed the head to her lips, still stroking it as she gave the tip a loving kiss. Before she was ready to suck, she used her tongue to lick from the head all the way down to the base. Her nose touched his bushy pubic hairs. With a quick glance at his hanging balls, Kelly decided to suck on them first. Since he wanted her to keep up this handjob, she saw the need to suck something else. Using her left hand, Kelly helped herself by pushing his right nut into her mouth. She heard Adrian moan as she began to slobber all over his balls.

"Suck on those balls. Get 'em nice and wet."

His voice was commanding, but Kelly felt she was the one truly in control. As she sucked on one nut, her right hand continued to wank his cock up and down. She moved her head when she released one nut from her lips to stuff the other one in. From where Adrian was standing he witnessed the entire length of his hard shaft stretched out across her forehead. The head could have touched her hand if she twisted her grip. After enough sucking, Kelly released his other nut and then lapped her tongue across the sack. She left it with a string of drool dangling as her mouth moved back to his cock.

"I'm gonna suck you real good. Just watch."

Whispering to him, Kelly could not help but make one last grin before she parted her lips to suck his shaft. She enveloped her lips around the head and shoved her right hand down to the base. Adrian stood in silence, watching as the buxom British model now began to slowly suck the first few inches of his cock. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan escaped her lips as she bobbed her head up and down. Kelly squeezed his shaft from the base before pulling her lips back to the head. His cock left her mouth with a popping noise.

"I'm just getting started."

She pumped her hand up and down, wanking him again. Kelly was not done with her dirty speech in that low, seductive voice.

"I've been wanting to suck something all day."

Licking the head, she slid her hand back down to the base and parted her lips wide. This time, she devoured his cock. Sucking it inch by inch as she bobbed her head up and down. Adrian exhaled a deep breath before groaning aloud.

"Fuck!"

His yelling voice echoed throughout the small room. Kelly did not stop. She moved her right hand away and then placed both of her hands over her giant tits. Contending the need to touch her own body, she pinched her nipples while aggressively slobbering up and down his cock. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', her muffled moans became louder with the slobbering noises her mouth was making. Adrian grunted, giving Kelly the impression that she may have been pushing him to his limit already.

"Yes, yes! Suck it! Suck that fucking cock!"

The excitement in his voice almost sounded like a taunt to her. The time had come to test him. Kelly slammed his cock to the back of her throat, pushing it all the way down. Her lips brushed against his pubic hair as the head of his cock poked into the back of her throat. She closed her eyes before they watered. After five seconds of this deep-throating, she finally choked on his length. A glut of saliva leaked from both corners of her mouth as Adrian planted his hands down over her head. She did not expect him to grip her hair and take control, pulling his cock out of her mouth. Kelly gasped for breath as her big brown eyes gazed up at his face.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that?"

Now she was taunting him with her voice. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his shiny cock. Her own drool was dripping from it. Kelly could not stop herself from talking dirty with him some more.

"You like how I suck that big dick of yours?"

"Tell me it's gorgeous again, Kelly."

"Mmmmmm, your dick is gorgeous."

Adrian's fingers tightened in her hair. He groaned as he thrust his cock back into her mouth, taking full control now.

"Suck it, babe. Yes, yes. Keep sucking on it."

Yelling a direct order at her, he grunted as he began to buck his hips. Kelly closed her eyes, bracing herself for a round of mouth-fucking that she did not quite expect. Adrian had taken control, now pumping his cock inch by inch into her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

The slobbering and sucking noises became louder than his breathing and moans. Kelly felt her massive tits jiggle and nearly slip from the grasp of her hands. She held on tighter while sucking his driving dick between her lips. Adrian moved in a rhythm, bucking his hips and watching inch after inch of his cock pump into her mouth.

"Yes, that's it! Suck it!!"

He grunted after yelling, as Kelly opened her eyes to gaze up at his face. She managed herself, sucking that cock as best she could. When they made eye contact, Adrian slowed himself down. He pushed his cock all the way. This was the second time Kelly was deep-throating his entire length. She closed her eyes, gagging on it as she felt the head touch the back of her throat again. Her eyes watered up once again, leaving her thankful that she did not wear any eyeliner or mascara today. Adrian took a deep breath and groaned as he held her in this position for several seconds. When he pulled her hair to release his cock, Kelly opened her eyes wide gasping for air. His rod shook around with ropes of drool dangling from it back to her open mouth.

Eyes set on his, Kelly gave him a devious look. A thick string of her spit was dangling from her bottom lip. She sucked it back up and then spit all over his cock before licking the head. Once again Kelly pinched her nipples. She figured Adrian had to see her giant breasts held up underneath, all while he still had his right hand gripping her hair. He refused to let go. By bucking his hips, he fed his cock back into her hungry mouth. Kelly squeezed her lips around it and then felt his fingers move, spreading out over her head as he began to drive his cock into her mouth again. Once again, he was fucking her mouth and all she could do was squeeze her breasts while sucking it. Eyes closed again, she braced herself for another round of deep-throating, but instead Adrian maintained himself in this steady pace.

'Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm', her muffled moans were audible between the slobbering and sucking noises. Kelly opened her eyes, gazing up at him. When their eyes locked, Adrian thrust harder and faster. He fucked her mouth furiously, but Kelly was not choking this time. Her eyes did not water up, but she could feel a different wetness trickling down her thighs below. Kelly moved her right hand down to her pussy, fingering herself as she wrapped her left arm around her breasts to keep them held up. Adrian grunted, groaning aloud at the sounds of her slobbering noises. Taking deep breaths, he muttered something in a low voice, but the sound of Kelly sucking was much louder. With one final thrust into her mouth, he let go of her hair, allowing her to pull her lips back to the head and release it with a loud popping noise.

"Ahhhhhh, yeah! Your dick tastes delicious!"

Kelly gasped for air after taunting him with her filthy words. Ropes of saliva dangled from her open mouth back to his soaked cock. Instead of spitting on it, she held her tits up. His dick was dripping with enough spit that it was prepared for the next round. Kelly pushed them apart, offering a clear passage before she shoved them around his cock. Adrian gasped and then yelled out.

"Holy shit! Fuck!!"

Giggling at his reaction, Kelly lived for this moment. She knew how to reclaim control, all through the strength of her mighty breasts. His cock was swallowed up by her tits with the head poking up between the folds.

"You like that? You like how big titties feel wrapped around this hard dick?"

She glanced down and spit on the head. Kelly took a moment to see if Adrian would be the one to do the work. When he did not begin bucking his hips, she decided to do the work. There was no use in sitting here on her knees waiting. As she began to pump her tits up and down, he groaned and called out to her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! That feels so good!"

"Mmmmmm, yes it does!"

Kelly giggled at him again. She could feel every inch of his hard cock sliding up and down between her huge boobs. This was one of her favorite pleasures and she knew how to use her tits as weapons of lust. They had been a massive distraction for his eyes throughout the day, and at long last, Adrian was experiencing them. The entire length of his shaft disappeared between her pillowy mounds with only the head poking up. Kelly maintained her focus on his eyes while gritting her teeth to give him her look of hunger.

"Oh my fucking god."

When Adrian moaned his words again, Kelly laughed.

"Ohhhhh yeah. You've been thinking about this all day, haven't you? Don't lie to me. You've wanted your dick between my big titties all day."

She continued to pump them up and down, but at a slow pace so they could both enjoy this.

"Yes, I have."

"Mmmmm, I like an honest man."

They both laughed at that remark. Kelly continued to pump her breasts up and down. She only broke eye contact to part her lips and lick the head of his shaft. Adrian took a deep breath, then groaned. With a smile across his face, he spoke up.

"You wanna know something? I'll tell you a secret right now."

"Oh really?"

Kelly's reply warranted a nod from him. Adrian was still smirking before he spoke up.

"Maybe I should call it your secret. You didn't tell us yesterday, but I know you're a famous model from Britain."

She stopped pumping her tits. His cock was still cradled between them as Kelly grinned back at him. Kelly wanted to taunt him with a question to play with his ego.

"Really now? You fancy yourself with an English model like me?"

Adrian was still smirking as he nodded his head.

"Sure, why the hell not? But you aren't the first model that has been on her knees sucking me off this year."

"Who was the other one?"

He shook his head at her.

"I ain't telling you, babe. She was Cuban though, and used to be famous some ten years ago. I'd say she was a little bit older than you too. Her ass was so big, it was like a full moon."

Kelly snarled at his remark. It was evident he was trying to play a jealousy game. Or maybe Adrian wanted to push her into an extra gear for pleasure. With his cock still lodged between her tits, she knew just what to ask him in response.

"Did she have bigger tits than me?"

"Oh no! She had bolt-ons. They don't come close to the rack you've got."

Any other time, Kelly would have laughed at his way of describing cosmetically enhanced boobs. Instead, she focused her eyes on his and ordered him in a stern voice.

"If that's so, then prove it. Fuck my titties."

Without yelling, she got her point across in her heavy English accent. Adrian began to buck his hips. With the first thrust, he groaned aloud as her big brown eyes were staring at his face. Kelly bit her lower lip when she felt his cock pump between them a second time and then a third. She began to slowly grin at him as he found a rhythm with moving his body. His cock began to drive between her tits, thrusting up and down at a faster pace.

"Mmmmmm, that's it. Fuck these titties! Prove how much you love 'em!!"

As she shouted at him, Kelly could feel every inch of his cock pumping upward. The sudden force made her adjust her right hand out of fear of her tit slipping from her grasp. Barring her teeth together, Kelly snarled before yelling again.

"Fuck my tits!"

With her teeth still gritted, she let out a growling moan. Adrian moved his hands down to cup her face. He leaned down slightly to the point where they were gazing into each other's eyes while his cock was still pumping between her heavy breasts.

"You like that? You like fucking these big titties!?"

Kelly taunted him so easily. Adrian continued to thrust as hard as he could. His left hand thumb moved to her lips, and then she sucked on it with a loud moan. 'Mmmmmmm', the sound of her breasts smacking against his skin became louder among the moans and groans they both made. He pulled his thumb out of her moan and leaned as far as he could. Their foreheads rubbed against each other for a few seconds before his lips moved against hers. Kelly moaned into his mouth, kissing him tenderly as she still felt that cock thrusting between her tits. Over and over, he pumped his cock between her boobs as their tongues danced together for a hard, passionate kiss. Adrian pulled back, standing straight. When he quit thrusting, Kelly resumed pumping her tits up and down.

"Ohhh yeah! Ohhhhhh yeah!!"

Her eyes never glanced away from his face as she gave him that same look of lustful hunger. Adrian groaned before crying aloud.

"Fuck yes!! Those are the best tits I've ever had in my life!!"

He groaned louder. Kelly believed he must have been drawing closer to his orgasm, so she stopped pumping her tits and then let go of them. The last thing Kelly wanted was for him to blow his load before she had a chance to experience his cock inside her. She wrapped her right hand fingers around his cock and then kissed the head before letting go of it. As she helped herself off the floor, Kelly giggled at him.

"That was pretty good. I like it when a man fucks my tits. You really didn't want to stop, did you?"

"I could fuck those tits every day, babe."

Unable to contain his laughter, Adrian cracked up. Kelly chuckled with him as she moved her hands to his chest and gave him a hard shove. He went stepping backwards, his buttocks landing on the bed. She successfully caught him by surprise with that move. Kelly watched him sink the palms of his hands down into the blankets of the bed to hold himself up. That was fine by her as she was now straddling him and wasting no time to climb up on his lap.