Definitely Miami Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly Brook seduces two young men on a yacht.
10.8k words
4.88
20.4k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for my friend Galva82 and is dedicated to him. The ideas and celeb of choice were his. Enjoy!

******************

Miami, Florida

Awakening on a ship of any sort comes with a different feeling than rising from a slumber in your own bed back home. The bed was smaller and felt different, along with the lack of sunlight peeling through an uncovered window. Kelly Brook learned the difference quickly compared to hotel rooms and her own luxury home back home in England. Last night had proven to be a worthwhile experience, making this trip worthwhile. Three days in had so far paid off, all thanks to the efforts made by one man who could not resist her. From the moment she climbed out of bed, Kelly was already thinking about fucking Adrian again. After she left his cabin last night, she had to spend several minutes scrubbing his cum off her face. It was impressive how drenched in cum her face was. There were even droplets in her hair that Kelly had to get out.

The morning after sex was always an event to look forward to. Kelly enjoyed seeing the reaction of a man, knowing they had recently bedded a famous model. Some of the men were flabbergasted, still in disbelief over what they had achieved. Others were arrogant, feeling a major ego boost to have accomplished such a feat. Then there was the other kind of men who were so stunned by the experience that they fell head over heels in love with her. Kelly had been playing with heart strings of men for many years while single. It was a different tale when she was in a committed relationship, but she knew that would not be the case with Adrian. He was the type of man she felt would not brag about his lucky night. Kelly suspected this based on how secretive he was about his past, but she did believe last night gave him an unneeded ego boost.

If there was any man Adrian would brag to, it was the captain of the ship. Before yesterday, Kelly wondered if Julian would be the first to make a move on her. The young captain did everything to make her feel comfortable during this cruise, giving her a solid impression. Adrian may have beat his friend to it, but Kelly was still playing the role of a seductress aboard the yacht. She believed them both to be easy pickins, still seeing the chance to seduce Julian before the end of this private cruise. Knowing what happened between her and Adrian last night, it was not hard for her to imagine him bragging to his friend. Maybe he wanted to rub it in and try to make him jealous. Kelly knew men like that from past experience, but it was still difficult for her to speculate on Adrian's motivations. For all she knew, he probably wanted another round with her all to himself.

Kelly had other ideas in mind for herself. If she could possibly seduce them both at the same time, that would prove to be an accomplishment for herself. The chance of developing a relationship with either man on this yacht seemed slim to none. She had no interest in them outside of the desire to use them for her own pleasure. This trip had been the result of her friend Lori telling her about Julian. She could still recall that shocked expression across Julian's face when she mentioned her friend's name to him. Kelly did not need to hear any tales about wild events the men shared with her friend. Some stories were best left as secrets between those who participated in the events. The slight hint of such details was enough to put ideas in Kelly's head. If the men could co-exist together as friends through sharing an affair with Lori, Kelly was confident she would receive the same treatment.

But she still had other plans for them. After leaving her cabin, Kelly greeted Julian in the kitchen for breakfast. His reaction was the same as the previous mornings. From that, she knew that he had yet to speak with his friend about last night. It was evident to her that Julian had not shaved in a few days. What was once a five o'clock shadow, was now becoming a small beard of black hair on his face to go with his blonde hair. When Adrian finally came out of his cabin, Kelly awaited him in the bar. He walked in a pair of swim trunks and nothing else, as if he had not a care in the world after last night. When she noticed his face was clean shaved, she knew how to tease him upon greeting the man. 'Did you have fun last night, Adrian?'. She sat at the bar, a robe covering her voluptuous figure, her long brunette hair pinned up in a high ponytail.

All he did was smile and nod at her. Not a man eager for a conversation after crawling out a bed, she assumed. By the time the morning hours shifted to the afternoon, Julian was ready to move the yacht back into open waters. The night and morning were spent at a port in Brickell. By the time the clock shifted into PM hours, the boat steered in a south-east direction. Julian informed Kelly that he was on a course for the Miami South Channel. Kelly had no preference for where he steered the boat. She was considering the fact of what a memory today would make being out in the middle of nowhere, stranded on a yacht with two men lusting over her. When she walked up to the captain's booth to see Julian, she untied her robe slightly to give him a view of her heavy cleavage. A white push-up bra elevated her heavy breasts to make it easier to distract the young man.

He did not disappoint her. Struggling to keep eye contact with her, Julian blushed while Kelly grinned widely at him. This man would be so easy, she thought to herself. While Adrian had proven to be more of her equal match in the bedroom, she did not believe the same was true for Julian. He was the easy type. One she could easily devour and wrap around her finger to pleasure her, or so Kelly thought. As the hours progressed and the afternoon sunlight poured through the windows, Kelly wondered when or if Adrian would confess his accomplishment to his friend. She did not want to push it, hoping that the two men would have a discussion themselves. When Julian came down to the bar, she did not see a change in his overall body language. So far, there was nothing to suggest that he was envious of Adrian. She sat at the bar, playfully tapping her fingernails on an empty glass while sitting alone until Adrian re-entered the room.

"You look lonely today, Kelly. Want some company?" 

Her big brown eyes gazed up at him. Her hair was still fixed in a ponytail, revealing her full face. Shaking her head at him, Kelly crossed her legs on the bar stool before replying.

"I shouldn't have to ask for company from you after last night."

Adrian smirked, flashing his teeth. She spoke again, this time with a question.

"So how was it?" 

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? You left and didn't climb into bed with me after we were done." 

"That was because I had to clean up."

Kelly bit her lower lip before she continued speaking.

"After you gave me a face full of spunk."

That comment was enough to make Adrian grin at her.

"But you asked for it."

Biting her lip again, Kelly got up from the stool. Her bare feet slid across the carpet floor as she stepped closer to Adrian. Her big brown eyes locked onto his face as she strutted her hips until she stood face-to-face with him. She pushed her busty chest against his, hoping that it would distract him enough to glance down at her heavy cleavage. He kept his cold gaze focused on her face. This was as good of a time as any to tease him about Julian and, hopefully, put some ideas in his head.

"Did you tell the captain what we did last night?" 

Adrian shook his head at her. 

"Don't want to share with your friend, huh? I figured you would have bragged to Julian by now to make him jealous." 

"Is that what you want, babe? You want to play a game in the middle between us?"

Taking a step back, Kelly looked somewhat puzzled at him. All Adrian did was smirk as he called out her plan. How was he able to figure it out? She was almost offended by the fact that he could see right through her intentions. Adrian was still smirking when he spoke again.

"Why don't you go tell Julian yourself if you want him." 

"You don't mind sharing with him?"

That question only made him chuckle.

"What do you think?"

"What I think is you wouldn't mind shagging me again."

Her heavy English accent came out strongly in her choice of words. Adrian was still not tempted by her, but he did nod to her words.

"Maybe I want to do it again alongside Julian. Is that what you're really thinking, babe?"

Stunned at his words, Kelly's lower lip fell. She could not believe he knew what she truly wanted from them.

"How did you know that's what I wanted?" 

Chuckling at her question, Adrian stepped closer, his eyes locked on hers as he reached for her chin with his right hand.

"Because I know women like you. I knew I wasn't going to be enough to satisfy you last night. You're a lot like Lori. That woman wanted both of us too." 

Kelly grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand away from her face. before letting go. One of her curiosities had now been answered. So Lori did take them both on in the act of a threesome. For a moment, Kelly envied her friend who was not here. It had been some time since she last indulged herself with two men to fuck her silly. At least now she understood that Julian and Adrian both had a level of experience with handling a woman together. 

"Go ask Julian if you want to fuck him too."

Since Adrian had to push her with that statement, Kelly was not going to give in so easily. She felt the need to taunt him in her sultry voice.

"What's the matter, Adrian? Can't handle me all by yourself? Is that why you want me to invite him?"

"I handled you pretty well last night."

"Yeah, and so did I."

She grinned before finishing her sentence.

"I made you scream last night. It's a wonder you didn't wake the captain up with how loud you were."

He blushed, trying not to smile. Julian knew just what to remind Kelly of as he responded.

"Yeah, you're right. I got loud when I was blowing my load all over your gorgeous face. What was that you called it again? A face full of spunk." 

"Yeah!" 

"And you asked for it. I should've took a picture with my phone." 

Now Kelly was the one blushing. Years ago, she had taken nude photos with her phone and sent them to a boyfriend, but never anything as wild as that. It was funny to her that when she tried to taunt Adrian with dirty talk, he had just enough naughty things to throw back at her. Her confidence remained strong despite knowing that the men had experience with threesomes. Kelly knew she could handle them, as her lust had yet to be fulfilled on this trip. Fucking Adrian last night was not enough to completely satisfy her. With a sigh, she glared back at Adrian and spoke again.

"I'll go talk with the captain. I'll let him know you need some help taming me." 

She could not resist teasing him one last time with taunting words. Adrian did not respond as he watched her walk out of the bar and back into the halls of the yacht. Kelly sighed once more as she imagined herself as Julian's seductress. She was slightly disappointed that the men did not talk enough for Adrian to share a story with him. It would have been more fun to pull their heart strings and toy with their emotions like a love triangle. Instead of marching up to the captain's room, Kelly walked back to her cabin. The door shut loudly behind her as she was now left alone to consider her options. Kelly pulled her ponytail out, freeing her hair so she could straighten it with her fingers. She remembered finding a pair of red high heels that she had accidentally packed for this trip. They served no purpose but to take up room in her luggage bag until now.

When she slipped her feet into them, she grinned at the sight of the bright red color on the floor. Now she could make a grand entrance up the stairs by stomping her heels across the wooden tile floor. Since she had the time to kill, Kelly decided to change her outfit. She tossed off the white bra and looked over her two-piece bikini sets she had brought on board. Black and red were her colors of choice. The red bikini was similar to the one she wore in Piranha 3D with shiny latex. Strings connected the bra, tying behind her back. Kelly made sure to tie them extra tight, to the point where her giant breasts were nearly popping out from the side. The bottom piece slipped on easily with no dangling strings. The red color of this bikini almost matched her heels, if only the bright red color was metallic. Once she properly fixed her hair up, she left the cabin.

The hallway extended with a staircase leading into the captain's room. Her heels boomed loudly across the floor with each step Kelly took, while her breasts slightly shook from the tight bikini top. She touched the metal rail on the left side, sliding her fingertips across the cold steel as she made the journey up, stomping her feet loudly with each step. As she continued up the stairs, Kelly figured that her heels had to at least alert or possibly startle Julian. The white door leading inside was left cracked. The locks did not click into place. Rather than knocking, she invited herself in. Sunlight glared from the row of windows, completely illuminating the white room. The captain sat quietly in a wooden chair, facing all the controls and steering wheel of the ship. Since he had yet to turn around, Kelly placed her hands on her hips and cleared her throat to get his attention.

"Captain Julian, do you have a moment?"

As she spoke, he turned his chair around from the right side. Kelly was posing with her hands on her hips, ready to see that bewildered expression on his face when seeing her full buxom figure on display. Julian did not disappoint as his eyes widened at the sight of her bikini-clad body. No matter how many times he had seen her in a bikini the past few days, the looks on his face each time told Kelly he was attracted to her. He brushed his hand across his buttoned-up white shirt that matched his shorts. Julian did not bother to put on any shoes since it was only the three of them sharing the yacht.

"How can I help you, Kelly?"

One of the first things Kelly noticed was that his eyes almost locked onto her breasts. They were nearly bursting out of the bikini top due to how tightly she tied the strings. To help his view, she leaned down a little bit. Her cleavage nearly spilled into his face as she placed her left hand on his shoulder.

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Talk about what?"

This man was too easy, she thought to herself. There were many options Kelly saw to try and seduce him. She almost decided to turn around and ask him to loosen her bra strings with how distracted he was by her tits.

"I had a talk with Adrian. I think he might need your help with something." 

Finally, his eyes shifted to her face. Julian smiled and answered her back.

"Help him or help you with something?" 

Giggling at his words, Kelly flashed her pearly white teeth.

"You'd be helping me, but in reality, you might be helping yourself too." 

She leaned over slightly further. Her breasts were nearly pushed into his face as her hand remained on his shoulder.

"I might as well tell you my secret and stop beating around the bush. Adrian and I were busy last night." 

"Yeah, I heard you and him before I went to bed." 

Not expecting that for a response, Kelly tried to hold back her smile. She figured he would not mind if she sat on his lap, so she straddled him and bent her left knee before nestling her buttocks down on him. Julian leaned back in the chair, softly moaning as his eyes were once again locked onto her breasts. 

"You heard us? I didn't think we were that loud." 

When his eyes finally shifted up at her, Kelly smirked down at him.

"I'm sorry, I should've asked before sitting on your lap. Do you want me to get up?" 

Julian slowly shook his head.

"No, I think you wanted to sit on me for a reason."

"Yeah, I did!"

Moving her hands to the back of the chair, Kelly leaned forward to move her tits into his face. She moved her left hand to the back of his head, running her fingers through his short locks of hair before guiding his face between her tits.

"You can't stop looking at my boobs. I know you want them." 

He moaned before pulling his face away. All this time during the vacation cruise, Julian tried to act like a proper gentleman despite the attraction he had towards her. Kelly giggled as he leaned back in his chair. His cheeks flushed red as he grinned.

"I think you're forgetting what you wanted to ask me. You said something about helping Adrian." 

"Ohhhh, right..." 

Kelly played it as if she truly did forget her intentions for this visit. 

"You see, Adrian had a hard time handling me last night. I think I was a little too aggressive with him. I'm guessing it was him groaning that you heard last night."

"Maybe..." 

Julian's single word response prompted Kelly to try and motivate him further. Since her ass was sitting on his lap, she began to grind her hips, rubbing against his crotch in hopes of feeling an erection grow. He exhaled, letting out a sigh before moaning. Within seconds, Kelly could feel his cock beginning to poke up. That was cue for her to continue this conversation in a seductive manner. 

"I really think Adrian could use your help. You see, I'm a wild woman. It takes two men to tame me, if that is even possible." 

When their eyes met again, Julian leaned up and cupped her face. Kelly knew what he was about to do as she closed her eyes and pressed her lips to his. He moaned into her mouth while moving his hands to wrap around her. As they continued to kiss, she could feel his cock growing harder beneath her. It poked up in the front of his shorts, rubbing up against her left ass cheek. Their lips broke apart, ending the kiss. Kelly considered untying her bikini top and freeing her breasts right now, but it would spoil the surprise. Climbing off his lap, she glanced down to see the bulge sticking up in the front of his shorts. If not for Adrian waiting downstairs, Kelly would have been tempted to fall down to her knees and get started right here and now.

"I know what you're thinking, Kelly. You wanna fuck both of us, right?" 

Slowly nodding her head, a wide grin formed across her lips.

"I've assumed since I stepped foot on this boat that both of you had to work together to tame Lori. Am I correct?" 

It was a lie, but how would he know what she was thinking? Kelly was confident in playing up his desire by teasing him like this. Julian nodded at her, but did not reply. She figured he would be unwilling to discuss the affair with Lori, and that was fine by her. After a few moments, he smiled and finally spoke.

"I knew there had to be a catch somewhere. A woman like you doesn't just board this ship for some private vacation out at sea. You've been waiting all this time to have fun, haven't you?" 

"You are correct, Julian dear." 

He finally laughed and began to rise from the captain's chair. With a sigh, he shook his head.

"I just hope the marine patrol don't interrupt us. They've been such a pain in the ass." 

She giggled at him.

"You have a point. They have proven to be quite a nuisance."

Julian smiled, blushing again as he stepped closer. Like before, his eyes were focused on her great big breasts. Kelly shoved her body up against his, and he responded by throwing his arms around her neck for another round of kissing. Kelly made sure to plunge her tongue deep into his mouth this time, just to give him a taste of what was soon to come. Julian moaned into her mouth before pulling back. She took a step back and immediately glanced down to see his hard bulge poking forward. Kelly grinned at him.