Definitely Miami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh god, ohhhhhhh yeah..." 

The time to prepare herself for this sensational pleasure was now gone. Kelly embraced this moment, feeling Adrian grip her hips as he began to thrust his cock into her ass. Julian's tongue moved at a slow pace, wiggling inside her cunt. He moved his right hand over her clit, rubbing at it as his eyes glanced upward to see her hanging breasts. Her fingernails lightly scratched his hair as Kelly began to moan louder.

"Ohhhhh god! Yes! Yessssssss!!" 

Adrian groaned.

"So fucking tight!"

With a grunt, he tried bucked his hips harder, pounding his cock into her ass. Her breasts shook and wobbled in all directions as she remained leaned over. balancing herself by pressing down on Julian's head. His tongue wiggled in and out of her pussy as his fingers pinched and rubbed her clit.

"Oh god, ohhhhh yeah! That's it, yes! YESSSS!!" 

At long last, Kelly screamed as loud as Adrian did last night. Her voice echoed throughout the inner cabins of the yacht. Julian was aggressively eating her pussy in an attempt to match the way Kelly had gorged herself sucking his cock. This had caught her completely by surprise as the men were now working together, pushing her close to the brink of no return. From the way Julian worked his tongue inside her, Kelly knew she was going to have an orgasm early to start this day. She panted, groaning as she raked her fingernails through his blonde hair. Adrian was now pounding her ass by the second, pumping several inches of his cock into her rump. His balls slapped against the undersides of that thick booty, all while his friend was twisting his tongue deep inside her.

"YESSSSSSSS!!" 

It became clear to Kelly that she had merely seconds to go before the start of her climax. She could not believe how wrong she was to underestimate Julian so far. From the moment of him fucking her mouth, to now passionately eating her pussy while his friend was pounding her in the ass. Her breasts were still shaking and wobbling all around as Kelly closed her eyes and screamed.

"OHHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" 

As her legs shook, Adrian grunted and began to pull his cock out of her ass. He seemed to know what was happening, leaving his friend to enjoy her orgasm for himself. Julian had already tasted the first few drops, but now received a gush of her hot juices squirting down the back of his throat. He gagged, coughing on her love nectar. His tongue was finally extracted from her pussy and more of her juices squirted onto his face and chest. Kelly needed a moment to catch her breath. She glanced across her right shoulder to see Julian had stepped back but still faced her.

"Do you need a moment to relax, babe?" 

Adrian's words came with a smug grin. He was taunting her the same way Kelly had done to him earlier. She turned to face him, pouting as she shook her head.

"I'll be just fine. Your friend knows how to use his tongue. I think that's something else you forgot to try on me last night." 

Kelly could not help but taunt him back with prissy words. Despite the experience of an early orgasm, she still felt in control. Julian had only surprised her with his efforts. He climbed up from his knees, but her focus was entirely on Adrian. Kelly gritted her teeth, giving him the look of lustful hunger on her face before she fell down to her knees. On all fours, she crawled towards his cock, ready to go from ass to mouth.

"You want to suck on it again, Kelly?" 

Teeth still barred, Kelly hissed her reply to him. 

"I want you to fuck my face while your friend gets to fuck me."

"Kelly, do you mind if I fuck your ass too?"

Julian called out to her from behind. She glanced across her right shoulder to give him a lovely smile.

"Yes you can, since you're such a gentleman."

Her gaze turned back to Adrian.

"Unlike you, who likes to play rough."

Her taunt was complete with the wink of her left eye. Kelly parted her lips, awaiting Adrian to feed her his cock. She felt one of Julian's hands caressing her bum. He squeezed the right cheek and then spanked it.

"Damn, this ass is bigger than I expected." 

She felt his cock slide up the crack after Julian spoke. Adrian snatched her hair up with his right hand, tugging hard as he thrust his cock into her mouth. Kelly squeezed her lips around it, but he did not begin to thrust until hearing his friend moan.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck..." 

Kelly could feel the first few inches of Julian's shaft pushing into her ass. A muffled moan was heard from her English voice, as her mouth was stuffed with Adrian's cock. He planted his other hand down on her head, now gripping her hair with most of his fingers. As Julian pumped his cock into her ass, Adrian began to buck his hips. Kelly closed her eyes and sucked loudly, knowing that within any second now she was going to be slobbering and gagging on his thick shaft. Grunts and groans were heard from the men as they now began to thrust in a rhythm, one after the other.

"Fuck yes! Ohhhh man!" 

Julian moaned again as Adrian began to buck his hips faster, pumping his cock in and out of Kelly's mouth. His fingers curled her hair in a tight grip. So far, she was managing herself well with muffled moans while feeling Julian pump his shaft into her ass. Caught in between them, Kelly was determined to devour Adrian's cock. She tried to bob her head up and down in an attempt to meet his thrusts, but gave up after a few tries.

"Let's fuck the hell out of her, man!" 

Adrian yelled at Julian. As Kelly closed her eyes, she suddenly heard a smack sound but did not feel anything. It was the two men giving each other a high-five to properly 'Eiffel tower' her, as it was called by some men. Julian slowed down to a halt and then carefully pulled his cock out of her ass.

"I'm getting ready, but I need to know. Kelly, can you talk to me?" 

After Julian asked for a response, Adrian snatched his cock out of her mouth. She took a deep breath, knowing where he wanted to shove his dick next. Kelly moaned to Julian.

"Yes, I know what you wanna do, love. Go ahead and fuck me."

At least he was willing to ask for her permission first. Kelly was not sure Adrian would have given the same respect, now that she knew the difference between the men. She did not have to wait long to feel the head of Julian's cock rubbing against her wet mound.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. Fuck me, Julian. I want it. I need it." 

"Sure is nice to hear you beg." 

Kelly gazed up to see a smug grin on Adrian's face after his words. It was time to taunt him again, just to drive him that extra mile. 

"You were supposed to fuck my face. What's stopping you?" 

Her words invoked an aggressive reaction. Adrian gripped her hair tighter as Kelly parted her lips. Julian thrust his cock into her pussy and let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh man..."

Like before, the men waited until each cock was pushed into her. Kelly squeezed her lips tightly around Adrian's shaft, and then it was time for another round of fucking from both ends. Julian gripped her hips as he began to drive his cock in and out of her pussy. She moaned loudly, her cries muffled, and only stopped when Adrian would thrust inch after inch of his shaft into her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH!" 

The loud slobbering and sucking noises had returned. Adrian continued to buck his hips, feeding his cock into her mouth as his friend was panting and groaning at the feeling of her pussy. Her huge breasts shook and bounced from underneath, wobbling to the left and right. She was overwhelmed with lust. This was just what Kelly desired--to be fucked by both of them at the same time. The men worked as a team, proving beyond her expectations. As Adrian's cock slammed into the back of her throat, she closed her eyes and finally gagged. That sound was enough for him to slow down, but not Julian. His cock was pumping in and out of her juicy cunt at a fast pace.

"Ohhhh man! This woman is better than Lori! I can't get enough of fucking this pussy!" 

Julian cried out in pleasure as he moved his left hand away from her hip. Kelly felt him slap her ass while still pounding his cock in her pussy, but she could not be distracted by his touch. Her entire focus was on sucking Adrian's cock as her mouth made louder slobbering noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-KAH-KAH-GWAH!" 

Excess saliva oozed from both corners of her mouth, with a thick string dangling off her left chin. Each time his balls rubbed against her chin, the drool strings broke off and fell to the floor. This face-fucking had turned into a sloppy mess. The more Julian thrust into her pussy, Kelly was beginning to doubt how much longer she could go. Could she end up having a second orgasm so soon? If not for sucking Adrian's cock, she would have thought more on it. She opened her eyes and gazed up to see Adrian gritting his teeth. His face was scrunched up, as if he was trying to hold himself back from exploding inside her mouth. He slowed down, but pumped his cock to the back of her throat. Kelly gagged, choking on his entire length as her lips were buried in his pubic hair.

"Fuck! That's it!!" 

Adrian groaned his words before abruptly snatching his cock out of her mouth. Drool flooded out of Kelly's mouth while Julian was still fucking her pussy at a fast pace.

"Oh yeah! Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!" 

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of Julian's balls slapping against the undersides of her thick booty was heard clearly over Kelly's moans and screams. Adrian's cock was covered in drool. He rubbed it against the left side of her face as Kelly paid him no attention.

"HARDER, JULIAN!! HARDER!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE!!" 

She no longer cared about having a second orgasm too soon. The rush of the climax was too much, and Kelly needed that sweet release again. She balled her fingers up into fists and curled her toes in her heels. The left heel came loose as Julian never slowed down. Over and over, he pounded his cock into her tight pussy. Adrian began to playfully smack his dick across her left cheek. Kelly moaned, eyes open wide as she was about to reach her climax.

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!" 

Her legs began to shake and tremble. Kelly lowered her head to the floor, slightly elevating her ass up. She could not hold back as her second orgasm was now commencing. Julian reacted swiftly, pulling his cock out of her pussy to prevent himself from exploding inside her. Since she had already experienced one climax today, there was no burst of juices to squirt all over Julian. A small amount trickled between her thighs as she lay there, catching her breath slowly. The first time was enough to wake her up, but after her second orgasm, Kelly was beginning to feel the tides shift. She may have been in control now, but neither Julian nor Adrian had cum yet.

"Have you had enough, babe?"

Adrian called out to her, but Kelly ignored him. She was catching her breath and moving to rest on her knees. 

"Or do you want more?"

That was a question Kelly had no desire to refuse. Her eyes locked onto Adrian, still catching her breath as she nodded and replied.

"Yeah, I want more. There's still something you haven't done yet." 

Her spirit remained strong. Kelly felt she still had enough left in her to continue. Bound and determined to make those cocks explode, Kelly wanted to force one hard orgasm out of both of them. Something they would never forget long after she had left Miami. There was still one position that Kelly hoped to get out of them. Her eyes glanced over at the sofa. All this time they had been fucking, no one had sat down on the cushions. It would have been easier to use now, but she felt the need to make things slightly more challenging. Kelly saw reason to prove to herself she was still strong enough to handle two men at once. As she stood up, she finally kicked her heels off. Her eyes turned towards Julian as she began to speak.

"Are you both strong enough to hold me?"

Looking back at Adrian, she continued.

"I want you facing me. And as for you..." 

She flashed her teeth in a grin before speaking again.

"You're gonna slam that cock up my arse again."

Julian's eyes widened upon her uttering the word 'arse' in her lovely British accent. Adrian stepped in front of her, prepared to create this position for her. Once Julian was behind her, Kelly waited for the men to lift her up. Adrian used arms underneath her, balancing her body by using his open hands to cradle her buttocks. Kelly spread her legs as her breasts were pressed against his chest. He moaned at that wonderful feeling of her erect nipples rubbing against his chest. The men traded hands, after Adrian watched Julian move his hands underneath her. She was so tempted to begin teasing Adrian about the fact that his friend had forced her to cum twice, but if she were to have a third orgasm, it would be all over his cock.

"Come on, let's not stall time. I need to be fucked again." 

"Wow, after everything so far today? I can't believe you're still this horny, Kelly." 

Laughing loudly at Julian's words, Kelly smiled widely. She may have been nearly exhausted, but her lust was still strong for one final round. She had spread her legs out to properly wrap around Adrian's waist. If only she had kept her high heels on, she could've poked the heel into his buttocks. Her soles rubbed over his skin as she was waiting to feel his cock enter her cunt.

"I don't see how you can complain. I told you, Adrian would need another hand when it came to satisfying me today."

Throwing her arms around Adrian's neck, Kelly grinned at him. She noticed his eyes were glancing down at her breasts pressed against his bare chest.

"Isn't that right, love?" 

Adrian ignored her. He was busy gripping his cock, trying to find her pussy as he rubbed between her thighs. Kelly moaned when she felt the head brushing across her wet folds. Julian's shaft slid up the crack of her ass. He found her dark little hole easily, thanks to her ass cheeks being spread. She closed her eyes upon feeling each cock push into her holes. She was sandwiched between the men, feeling them begin to thrust into her holes simultaneously. Kelly raised her head and closed her eyes as she began to cry out in pleasure.

"Oh god! Ohhhhhhhhhh god!!" 

Julian grunted. His hands slid to her sides, trying to grip her skin as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her ass. When he thrust, Adrian would pump too. The act of double penetration had been something Kelly had neglected over the years. This was her first time doing it in her forties, and after two orgasms, she was nearing a breaking point already. The struggle was real as she raked her fingernails across Adrian's back.

"Dammit! Fuck!!" 

Snarling in pain, Adrian began to thrust harder and faster. His cock glided into her pussy with ease after she had cum twice. Her breasts remained pressed against his chest. Kelly closed her eyes, gasping for breath as she curled her toes. They were only just beginning, but she was already feeling the exhaustion coming on.

"OHHH GOD! OHHHH, OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" 

Her screaming voice echoed throughout the yacht, piercing the men's eardrums. Their grunts and groans were audible at a lower pitch than the chorus of her crying voice. Kelly gritted her teeth and began to growl as she screamed at them again.

"That's it! That's it!! Give me those cocks! FUCK ME!!" 

Adrian did his best to thrust forward, but when Kelly opened her eyes, she could see the struggle on his face. She was not the only one nearing exhaustion, but he had not reached an orgasm yet. That look on his face told the tale, as he was desperately trying to hold himself back from exploding inside her. Julian was slow with his thrusts, pushing the entire length of his cock up her ass.

"YESSSS!! OHHHHH GOD, YESSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!" 

Over and over, Kelly felt inch after inch of each cock pumping into her holes. Adrian would thrust in her pussy, then Julian would drive his cock into her ass. This was the closest they came to working into some kind of rhythm. With each thrust, Kelly could already feel her third orgasm coming soon. She squealed in excitement. Her voice elevated to such a high pitch as she screamed. Adrian groaned as he felt her inner walls tightening around his shaft. Kelly had reached another orgasm, now feeling completely exhausted as she curled her toes and shook her legs out while her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Come on, man! We gotta set her down!" 

Julian listened to his friend and pulled his cock out of her ass. Kelly felt each cock slide out of her holes. Her feet touched the floor, but she was not eager to test if she had the strength to stand. She fell to her knees, out of breath and nearing the point of complete exhaustion as she faced Adrian. His right hand fingers were wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Kelly knew he was not going to pass up the chance to drench her face in cum for a second day in a row.

"Come on, come on! Let's cum on her face!"

Adrian had little patience for his partner now. Kelly leaned forward, pressing her hands down into the floor since she was still trying to catch her breath. Kelly giggled, catching her breath somewhat enough to reply.

"Yeah! Ohhh.... yeah... Come on and.. give it to me..." 

She struggled to complete her words, still breathing heavily as Julian entered her line of sight from the right side. Each cock was aimed at her face with a hand wanking it back and forth. Kelly braced herself. She moved her hands to her breasts, knowing to hold them up just in case any cum went over her chest. As she closed her eyes, she moaned to them.

"Give me a face full of spunk!" 

Julian grunted. His face was all scrunched up as he began to cry out. He did not utter any words as his cock began to erupt in his hand. Kelly kept her eyes closed and felt the splash of cum spraying onto her forehead. As Adrian reached his breaking point, he screamed loudly.

"TAKE EVERY LAST FUCKING DROP!!" 

String after string of cum splattered across her face and into her hair. Kelly gasped, dropping her lower lip before she gritted her teeth. Through the act, she still wanted to tease them some more as they unloaded their cum on her gorgeous face. Two lines crisscrossed onto her forehead before a wad slathered over her right eyebrow and dripped down. Adrian had made an impression last night, but this was certainly a much larger amount of cum for Kelly. She felt drenched with the warm, sticky substance dripping from her face. As she blinked her eyes to open them, another wad splashed onto her forehead. Only a few drops fell onto her massive tits, despite her holding them up in hopes of receiving a few splashes. Kelly finally let go of her tits to use her fingers and wipe the cum around her eyes.

Julian's cock was entirely depleted of cum when he squeezed the final drops out. They fell to the floor. Kelly reached for his shaft and guided it to her lips, sucking on the head lovingly before he pulled away. The last of Adrian's cum was a string that missed her face entirely and landed across her breasts. Kelly grabbed his cock and fed it between her lips, still eager to suck whatever small remainder of drops he may have had for her. She may have been exhausted and drenched in cum, but she still felt sexier than ever. This was definitely Miami, she thought to herself. Any time she came into this town, she ended up creating wild memories alongside unsuspecting men. No words were spoken as Kelly let go of Adrian's cock and sat there on her knees, allowing the two men to admire the mess they made on her face.

TO BE CONTINUED