Definitely Miami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait here, baby. I'll go talk to Julian. Give us like ten minutes or so. Can you wait that long?" 

"Sure, but you know it's rude to keep a girl waiting longer than that."

"Right!" 

After his quick reply, he immediately left the room, racing down the stairs and stomping his feet across the floor. Kelly could not help but bite down on her lower lip, quietly pondering the dirty thoughts in her mind. She could remember the last time she had a threesome. It was before she turned forty and the result of one wild night at a party with her ex-boyfriend and one of his mates. Today was a different situation. Kelly felt confident that she could play these two men to her own desires, though Adrian had already proven himself last night. The more she thought about what awaited her, the more she felt the wetness developing between her thighs. To resist the urge to use her hand was almost too much to bear. Kelly was so tempted to strip the bikini from her body and plop herself down in the captain's chair for some fun time with her fingers.

Despite the urge within, she maintained herself. She instead tried to distract herself by glancing across all the controls to the ship. Julian currently had the yacht anchored with no power to the engines. He would need to raise the anchor later in the evening to dock back into port, but that was not important right now. All she was concerned about was having Adrian and Julian ready to get started downstairs. As the seconds passed by, she felt that tingling sensation continue between her legs. God, she wanted to take her bikini bottoms off right now and begin fingering her pussy. Kelly was so wet thinking about how she was going to be fucking not one, but two hot studs. A few minutes passed before she could no longer wait. Kelly took off from the captain's room, stomping her heels loudly across the floor, hoping that would get Julian and Adrian's attention.

"Yoo hoo! Where did you go, Julian? Ummm Adrian, did you jump overboard running from me?" 

Her voice echoed down the hall with the full strength of her British accent. No reply came from the men, leaving Kelly to wonder where they went. She let out a sigh and continued her walk, heels still stomping down on the floor. When she arrived at the doorway leading into the inner bar, she was alarmed at the sight of Julian standing naked near the bar. He had stripped off his clothes, revealing his hairless tanned chest and skinny build. His cock was still hard, poking forward with his right hand fingers wrapped around it. Kelly licked her lips as she entered the room and glanced to her left side. Adrian was also naked, standing in front of the large white sectional sofa against the wall. Like his friend, Adrian was also gripping his cock and stroking it slowly. Kelly entered the room, grinning at both of them as she placed her hands on her hips.

"So... Neither one of you was willing to let me strip your clothes off. That's a shame." 

Julian's eyes were glued to Kelly's body. Adrian had a look on his face that told her he was in a zone. Maybe her taunting words had motivated him to an extent to rise to this occasion. Kelly ran her hands through her hair and then finally untied the strings of her bikini top. She pulled it off and heard the faint gasp of Julian's voice as he finally witnessed her epic breasts bouncing free. He stepped forward, eyes widening as he raised his hands. Kelly grabbed his wrists and pushed his hands over her boobs, allowing him to finally grasp them.

"Go ahead and squeeze 'em, love. I know you've been wanting to do that for days, haven't you?" 

"Oh man, these are the best tits I've ever seen." 

Her nipples hardened as they poked into his palms. Kelly glanced in the direction of Adrian, grinning at him. She did not have to speak any words. The look on her face was enough to get her point across. Behind him was the villa-style sofa, an eye-catching piece of the yacht's furniture. It extended across the wall with enough cushions to seat at least ten people. More than enough room for the three of them. Julian shoved his face between her boobs after removing his hands. Kelly began to shake her tits, smothering his face with them as they rubbed against his skin. He slobbered and motorboated her breasts before pulling away. She fell down to her knees, sitting up as Adrian finally stepped closer. Kelly glanced up, grinning at both men as they let go of their cocks, as if they expected her hands to grab them.

"I hope you're both ready to handle me, cause I know I'm ready for you."

Speaking in a low, seductive voice, Kelly curved her lips into a grin. Her left hand fingers were wrapped around Adrian's shaft, and her right hand grabbed Julian's pole. A soft moan was heard from Adrian's voice while Julian took a deep breath. It suddenly dawned on Kelly that she had forgotten to slip off her bikini bottoms. If not for holding a cock in each hand, she would've certainly slid her hand down into her thong and rubbed her clit. As her hands continued to wank Adrian and Julian, she giggled.

"Mmmmmmmm, this is gonna be better than last night. I get to suck two dicks today!" 

She brushed the head of Julian's shaft over her lips, kissing it, and then pushed Adrian's rod against her face. It was not hard for Kelly to choose which one to suck first, but she hoped to tease the men into thinking she was second-guessing. They were already at full length before her knees hit the floor. Parting her lips, Kelly began by sliding Julian's cock into her mouth and squeezing her lips around it.

"Oh god!"

To hear him scream like that, Kelly knew she had him right where she wanted this younger man. She slid her hand down to the base, feeling his pubic hair while her left hand began to wank Adrian's shaft at a faster pace. She bobbed her head up and down, slobbering and sucking on Julian's cock. He exhaled before groaning aloud. Kelly knew she had to take turns with each cock, and luckily for Adrian, she was eager to taste his shaft again today. She extracted Julian's shaft from her lips, then turned to her left. Her big brown eyes gazed up at Adrian before Kelly spit on the head of his shaft. With her hand sliding down to the base, she fed his dick into her mouth. 'Mmmmmmm', with a muffled moan, Kelly began to suck loudly while her right hand was now stroking Julian's cock up and down.

"Holy fuck! Look at how she sucks!" 

Julian's voice rang out loudly as he was in shock watching Kelly. She devoured Adrian's cock, sucking inch after inch until her lips met her fingers wrapped around the base. Her right hand was pumping Julian's shaft back and forth, causing him to groan aloud. When Kelly pulled her lips back to the head of Adrian's cock, she released it with a pop sound before turning her head to the right. Licking her lips, Kelly spit on Julian's cock before shoving it back into her mouth. Her left hand was wanking Adrian's shaft now as she let go of Julian's rod. As she began to bob her head up and down, she closed her eyes in concentration. She suddenly felt Julian's hands planted on both sides of her head. Kelly opened her eyes as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock down her throat.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH!" 

"Yeah, fuck her mouth, dude. She knows how to suck it good." 

Adrian cheered his friend on as Kelly's mouth made slobbering and sucking noises. Julian's hanging nuts beat up against her chin with each full thrust he made. Kelly widened her open mouth, causing the noises to become louder with each passing second. She did not anticipate Julian taking control like this, but knew to unwrap her fingers from his cock. Julian grunted. His fingers gripped her hair tighter as he was now bucking his hips faster.

"GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH-GWAK!" 

The incoherent noises echoed from her mouth as saliva leaked from the left corner of Kelly's mouth. Her plump tits shook as a result of how hard Julian was currently fucking her mouth. She kept her eyes closed and stopped jerking Adrian's dick. She was now pressing both her hands down over her mighty breasts. Julian slowed almost to a halt, slamming his cock to the depths of her throat. The head of his shaft hit the back of her throat, but Kelly did not choke. If he was trying to test her gag reflexes, she hoped this impressed the young man. As her lips were buried in his bush of ball hair, Julian grunted. He gritted his teeth and snarled before yanking her hair to release his cock from her lips. A rope of drool dangled from her mouth back to his now shiny, drool-soaked dick.

"Mmmmmmmm! Someone has been a naughty boy!" 

Kelly laughed in a taunting manner as her hands grabbed each cock again. The thick rope of drool broke off, now dangling from her chin. As she stroked both cocks in her hands, the drool rope broke and fell between her boobs. Her big brown eyes gazed up at Julian as she flashed her teeth at him in a lustful grin. If Adrian was hoping she wanted another round of sucking his shaft, he would be disappointed. At least for the time being, as Kelly had other ideas in mind. She was ready to get her tits involved in the fun. As her hands glided across each shaft, she giggled again before speaking dirty words.

"You boys like that, huh? You like how I suck you off?" 

Leaning to her left side, she flicked her tongue across Adrian's shaft. Kelly stopped wanking them when alternating to her right side to kiss the head of Julian's cock. When she removed her hands, the cocks slightly bounced, twitching in the air. Kelly turned to Adrian as she moved her hands over her breasts. She held them up and pulled them apart to offer a passage. She trusted he would know what to do.

"Come on, you know where I want you to put your dick."

Adrian planted his left hand down on her right shoulder as he guided his cock between her boobs. Kelly closed them together and then rubbed her breasts up and down his cock as a way to tease him.

"Holy fuck!"

Julian's jaw dropped as he fixed his sights on the wonderful view of his friend's cock pushed between those huge boobs.

"That is so fucking hot." 

She raised her head and looked up at Julian.

"Isn't it? I love having a big cock pushed between my big titties." 

When she winked at him, he wrapped his fingers around his cock and began to stroke it. Adrian paid his friend no mind as he began to buck his hips, driving every inch of his cock between her perfect breasts. Kelly moaned as she spoke to Julian again.

"Come here! You can fuck my mouth again while he's busy tittyfucking me!" 

Keeping her head turned to face Julian, Kelly moaned again at the feeling of Adrian's shaft pumping between her boobs. Julian reached for her hair with his left hand, but did not grip. Kelly parted her lips, and when he slid his shaft between them, she closed her eyes.

"Just wait until you're between her tits, man. I told you, she knows what she's built for."

Adrian spoke while Julian moaned. Kelly enjoyed this rougher edge from Julian. It proved against her expectations, showing that he certainly had a dominant flare like his friend. She kept her eyes shut while sucking his cock, feeling several inches of it thrust in and out of her mouth, all while Adrian was busy fucking her tits. The heavy breathing and moans from the men were the only sounds heard as Julian took his time with her mouth. Kelly expected him to start off at a fast pace, but he went slowly. She opened her eyes, glaring up at him while sucking his cock. She moaned muffled sounds, sending vibrations into him at the feeling of Adrian's dick still pumping between her tits. When their eyes met, Julian began to buck his hips hard and fast.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!" 

Her mouth made loud sucking and slobbering noises like before. Adrian's fingers pressed down on her shoulder, keeping her locked in place. Kelly closed her eyes and adjusted her hands over her breasts. Her hard nipples poked between her fingers as Adrian was also thrusting faster in an effort to meet the pace his friend made in her mouth. The longer Kelly stayed in this position on her knees, the more she could not prevent the rushing thrill she felt between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet and she so desperately wanted to pleasure herself. Julian slowed down, thrusting in her mouth, and pulled his cock out. Kelly turned her head, now able to properly glance down to see the head of Adrian's poking up with each full thrust he made. She flicked her tongue over it, licking each time it poked up as he groaned in pleasure.

"Oh man, I can't wait to fuck those titties."

Julian's whispering voice had enough effect on his friend to completely stop. Adrian moved his left hand off her shoulder, then snatched his cock out from between her tits as Kelly pulled them apart. She turned towards Julian, grinning at him as she kept her breasts held apart.

"You wanna tittyfuck me too?" 

She batted her eyelashes to further tease him. Julian could not look into her eyes. She knew his focus was going to be primarily on her breasts. The young man had likely been fantasizing about this moment since they first set sail. When he slid his shaft up the valley of her mountains, Kelly shoved them together. Trapped between her breasts, Julian wasted no time thrusting his cock forward. 

"Ohhhhhh god..." 

He cried out in pleasure as Kelly felt every inch of his hard cock stuck between her breasts. Adrian began to wank himself. She could see the movement of his shaft from the corner of her left eye, but Kelly focused her eyes on Julian's face to talk dirty to him.

"You like that? You like how your cock feels between my big titties?" 

Taking his time, he slowly thrust between her boobs. Kelly exhaled a deep breath and then glanced down, watching the head poke up with each thrust. Since Adrian was not involved, Kelly was able to focus her complete attention on Julian.

"Fuck my titties! Just like that, mmmmmm!" 

The sound of her spitting broke the silence after her words of encouragement. Kelly glanced up at his face momentarily, darting her tongue out. When she glanced back down, she slightly lowered her head, flicking her tongue across the head each time it poked up. After four licks, Kelly raised her head and smirked at him. Julian thrust harder and faster as she moaned out to him.

"Ohhhhhh yeah. It feels so good when I've got a cock between my titties. Tell me you love it, Julian." 

"It feels so fucking good! Fuck yeah, I love your tits!" 

"She knows what she's built for."

Hearing Adrian speak was enough to distract Kelly. Her eyes leered in his direction as Julian began to slow down. He was not done having his fun yet.

"I've been thinking about fucking these tits for days."

Julian spoke as he made one last hard thrust between her boobs. Kelly was grinning at Adrian as they were currently locked into a staring contest. She had taunted him for a reason earlier, but now through the silence, Kelly knew she had motivated him to an extent. What would he have to offer her when her thong finally came off? She quietly wondered to herself if Adrian was going to try and thrill her like last night. Julian pulled his cock from her tits, finally gaining Kelly's focus back on him. She held her breasts up, sliding her hands underneath to present them to him. Julian rubbed the head of his cock against her right nipple. As Kelly moaned, he began to slap his cock against her skin. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed in the room.

"Mmmmmmm, you're naughty, you know that?"

"So am I."

Once again, Adrian had her attention with his reply. She may not have been speaking to him, but she might as well have been. He offered a hand to pull her up from the floor. Kelly accepted, gripping his hand tightly and rising up from the floor. Now that she was standing face-to-face with them, she pressed her giant breasts up against Adrian's chest in hopes for a kiss. He did not oblige. His hands slipped down, tugging at her bikini bottoms as he smirked.

"I think you need to lose these, babe."

With a short laugh, Kelly sassily responded.

"Maybe I'm just waiting for one of you to take them off."

"I'd love to."

Julian answered her from behind. Kelly turned around, grinning at him before she nodded.

"Go ahead. Makes up for me not getting the chance to undress you." 

He fell down to his knees. Kelly spread her legs while glancing down, hands planted on her hips. Julian's eyes gazed up at her as he bit down on the front of her thong, tugging it down with his teeth. While her eyes focused on him, Adrian slid his hands over her stomach. She felt his breath blowing down the right side of her neck. She sighed while moving her head, allowing him to breathe down her neck. As Julian was now looking at her wet folds, he licked his lips. Adrian caressed her smooth skin, bringing his hands up to her breasts as he began to kiss her neck. While standing in this position, Kelly was thankful to be in a pair of high heels. They elevated her height enough that she was able to shove her buttocks back and grind onto Adrian's crotch.

"This... is beautiful."

Those words belonged to Julian as he licked his lips, gazing in amazement at her wet vulva lips. The bikini bottoms sat on the floor now as Kelly was finally standing naked. Adrian groaned as his cock was almost in the crack of her thick booty. While much attention was given to her world-famous breasts, Kelly was quite proud of her bum too. 

"You know something, babe?"

Adrian whispered into her ear as he stretched his fingers across her breasts. His hands fondled and squeezed them softly as her nipples poked into his palms. Kelly's eyes were fixated on Julian, hoping that he would use his mouth to pleasure her. After all this time of neglecting her pussy, she was desperate for a good licking. She did not reply to Adrian as he spoke again.

"We forgot to do something last night. You know what I'm talking about, hmmmmm?" 

She felt his cock now sliding up the crack of her ass. Adrian moved his right hand away from her breasts but kept his left hand squeezing one of them. Kelly giggled and shoved her ass back, teasing him while Julian moved his hands to her hips. She slid her hands down, touching over Julian's to encourage him to eat her pussy as she replied to Adrian.

"I didn't forget about that, but you might have." 

"Tell me, Kelly. When is the last time a man gave this ass a good, old-fashioned pounding?" 

Spank! His right hand smacked her ass hard. When his left hand finally moved her from her tits, Kelly spread her legs further and leaned down to place her hands on Julian's head. Her fingers rustled through his blonde locks of hair. His mouth was embedded on her pussy as his tongue flicked the wet folds This was going to be a first-time experience for Kelly. To have one man fucking her in the ass while the other was eating her pussy. She bit her lower lip, softly purring in anticipation to feel Adrian's cock slamming up her ass. Since she did not reply to him, his hand smacked the right cheek again.

"Tell me!"

"What difference does it make? You'll be the last one before the next man, if that's what you're wondering." 

"God, you're such a fucking tease."

As Adrian complained, Julian snaked his tongue into her pussy. A faint gasp cooed from her English voice as she replied.

"Ohhhhh, but you like it when I'm teasing you, don't you?"

Julian's fingers slid across her body, caressing her skin as his tongue snaked deeper into her pussy. He took his time, savoring the taste of her loving cup. From behind her, Adrian pressed his left hand on her back to encourage Kelly to lean down further. She kept her hands positioned on Julian's head and arched forward slightly. Her large tits shook, wobbling around as Adrian began to enter her dark little hole. She swallowed her breath, moaning out at the feeling of a tongue slithering in her pussy and a cock pushing into her ass.