Definitely Miami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm, I love playing with your cock and my titties, but I think that's enough. I need to feel you inside me. Are you still nervous about doing this, Dan?"

With a sigh, Daniel shook his head before answering her.

"No, I'm not nervous at all anymore. I'm ready to fuck you, Kelly. I've always dreamed of fucking you. I'm ready now."

Her lips curved into a full smile as she let go of his cock. Kelly was proud to see his confidence return like this.

"You sound like a man with a plan, Dan!"

Slowly rising up from the floor, she locked her eyes on him to show the lust in her eyes. Kelly pressed her hands against his skinny chest and lightly raked her fingernails across his skin. Daniel did not hesitate to wrap his arms around her and pull her in for a passionate kiss. He moaned at the feeling of her breasts pressing into his chest. Kelly plunged her tongue down his throat, giving her best attempt at an aggressive kiss. She hoped that would be enough to motivate him into fucking her the way he desired. Daniel broke the kiss, pulling back from her as he wrapped one arm around Kelly and guided her to the bed.

"How do you want me, dear?" 

After his arm unwrapped from her, Kelly leaned forward and pressed her hands into the bedsheets. She easily guessed he would be stepping behind her to make the position of doggy style. 

"Just like this. I guess this is how I've always imagined doing it."

Kelly laughed. She flipped her hair to glance across her right shoulder.

"This is called doggy style, dear."

Daniel ignored her entirely. His eyes focused on her plump ass while he grabbed his cock with his right hand. Kelly licked her lips and gazed forward at the plain wall. She knew there were other ways to tease him if she wanted to. For now, she remained in position and closed her eyes. Luckily, she did not have to encourage him with dirty words to push his cock into her vulva. The warm feeling made Daniel moan. Kelly purred as she felt the first few inches of his cock slide into her tight cunt.

"Mmmmmmm, don't it feel good to be inside a woman, Dan? How do you like it?"

"Ohhhhh, god. I have never felt anything like this before." 

His fingers trailed up the small of her back, gently caressing her skin. Kelly bit her lower lip, purring soft moans before she spoke again.

"You're not a virgin anymore. Fuck me, Dan. Fuck me like you've always wanted to." 

As she raised her head, Daniel made the first thrust in her pussy. Kelly felt his hands grip her hips as he began to buck his hips and drive his cock inside her. She closed her eyes, softly moaning as her large breasts began to shake and bounce.

"I can't believe I'm doing this! I can't believe I'm fucking you!" 

Unlike the previous times, Kelly did not reply back to him. She could feel his cock pulsating inside her with each thrust Daniel made. His balls slapped against the undersides of her thick booty as he began to fuck her at a faster pace.

"This is real, Dan! You're really fucking me! Ohhhhhh yeah!! Fuck me! Fuck me, Dan!!" 

He grunted, still thrusting into her pussy as fast as he could. Kelly assumed since this was his first time fucking, he would likely continue until he reached his climax. If he could push her into an orgasm at the same time, it would be an unforgettable experience. Dan leaned forward and brought his hands underneath to grab her tits. Kelly gasped at the feeling of his hands squeezing and fondling her tits. Her hair swayed around, several locks moving into her face. Kelly brushed her hair away with a moan. The excitement overtook her, and she began screaming.

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! FUCK ME, DAN!! FUCK MEEEE!!" 

Kelly raised herself, no longer pressing her hands down on the bed. Daniel slowed down, keeping his cock inside her as he thrust slowly while playing with her breasts. He pinched her right nipple, struggling to maintain a steady grip over her beautiful mounds. Kelly kept her eyes shut as she felt his breath blowing down the left side of her neck and through her hair.

"Don't stop fucking me. Don't stop now. I want you to give me everything you've got." 

Growling in response, Daniel planted his lips on the side of her neck and began to suck as he slowly thrust his cock into her pussy. Kelly opened her eyes, purring soft moans as she felt his hands squeeze her tits again.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Fuck me, Dan. I want you to fuck me until I cum. Don't you want me to cum all over your cock? You would like that, wouldn't you? Mmmmmmmm, yeah..." 

Daniel came to a full halt and pulled his cock from her pussy. This was the last thing she expected him to do, as he moved away from her and then climbed onto the bed. It took her a moment to realize what he was doing, wanting to suddenly change positions.

"You must want me to get on top and ride you like a cowgirl."

Her tone of voice showed a level of annoyance. Kelly could not believe he had so suddenly pulled out to change positions. Daniel nodded and gestured with his hands for her to get on top. He rested his head over the pillows stacked beneath the headboard.

"Yeah! I want those big tits shaking in my face when I cum!"

Kelly was not laughing as much as she had earlier in the day. No giggling was heard from her voice in reaction to his statement. Now that she was in control, she only cared about reaching her sweet release. Since Daniel insisted that she ride him, she was going to make sure this was a ride he would never forget. He was done fucking her, and now it was her turn to fuck him. Kelly bit her lower lip and smirked before she climbed onto the bed. Her tits jiggled and bounced around as she straddled him and reached for his cock below.

"Since this is what you want, I am not going to ride you easy. You best be ready for a bumpy ride, dear."

He closed his eyes for a moment as she lined herself up, carefully sliding his cock beyond the pink folds of her pussy. When Daniel glanced down, he moaned at the sight of his cock disappearing into her pussy. Kelly leaned forward and pressed her hands down onto his chest. When he closed his eyes again, she raked her nails lightly across his skin.

"Look at me, Dan."

When his eyes locked on hers, Kelly flashed her teeth in a devious grin. She slammed his cock into her pussy, watching the look of shock that washed across his face. 

"Ohhhh, fuck!" 

Kelly felt firmly in control now as she began to roll her hips, working his cock in and out of her pussy as she leaned down far enough that her great big tits were bouncing and shaking. The bed started squeaking from the movement of her body as she was now riding Daniel.

"Ohhhhh, god! Fuck!! Ride me, Kelly!!" 

His eyes widened at the sight of her great, big tits jiggling around. Her brunette hair sways into her face, blocking her view of his hands reaching for her breasts. Kelly moaned at his touch and grabbed his wrists, encouraging him to fondle and squeeze her tits again.

"Squeeze those titties! Show how much you love them!!" 

Clanking and rattling noises became louder than the cries of pleasure from their voices. Kelly continued to roll her hips, moving his cock in and out of her pussy in a fast rhythm. She had no plans of stopping until they both reached the height of their pleasure with a hard climax. Daniel attempted to raise his head, but fell back down on the bed. He was overwhelmed by her lust, with nothing left to do but lay back and enjoy every second of the ride.

"FUCK!! YES!! OHHHHHHHH, MAN!!" 

She slid her hands up his chest and found his shoulders, feeling his hands let go of her boobs. Her fingers found a place on the back of his head, rustling through his hair as she guided his face between her tits. It was the second time Daniel was smothered between her tits. He shook his head, slobbering on her boobs as he made his best attempt to motorboat them. Over and over, Kelly slammed herself down on his cock. The bed rocked, shaking and slamming into the wall from the headboard. Daniel scrunched his face up with his teeth gritted, trying desperately to hold on for a few final seconds before blowing his load inside her.

"OHHHH, YEAH!! HERE IT COMES, DAN!! THIS IS IT!! OHHHH, YEAH!! THIS IS... IT!!"

Closing her eyes, Kelly cried out as she felt her climax commence. Daniel could no longer hold back. His cock exploded, filling her with his cum from the pressure of her inner walls tightening around him. He closed his eyes and wailed, screaming loud cries of pleasure. She had finally come to a halt, enjoying the heavenly pleasure of her orgasm. This was a moment Kelly had not shared with another man for some time. When the climax was shared together, it always felt different, with more personal affection. Daniel's head fell from between her tits when she leaned up. His eyes blinked before widening as his lower lip fell. It was one final delight to see that expression of shock and joy painted across his face.

"Oh man, that was so good. I've never felt anything like this before. This is like heaven or something, I don't know what to say, Kelly."

Slowly catching her breath, she nodded.

"Feels good, doesn't it? You're not a virgin anymore, Dan. I guess you can go home and tell your mother that you're the man of the house now."

That comment made him smile. The cheeky smirk made Kelly giggle as she began to climb off him. Daniel's eyes fixated on watching his wet, sticky cock slide out of her pussy and flop against his stomach. The mixture of their cum leaked from her pussy, trailing down her thighs.

"I hope you're not too tired to drive home. I know I've probably worn you out." 

She spoke while stepping off the bed and stretching her legs. Kelly was already thinking about jumping in the shower or taking a hot bath. Daniel took a deep breath before leaning up and scratching his head with one hand.

"Don't worry about that. I'm going to need a nap when I get back home."

Turning her head to grin at him, Kelly quirked her eyebrows. He managed to impress her more than once despite his inexperience in the bedroom. This young man had great potential to become a wild man in the bedroom. All he needed was more time to learn and grow stamina to last more than just one orgasm.

"Tell your mother that I said it was a pleasure to meet you."

Another romp in Miami was complete for the day, leaving Kelly completely satisfied. She knew Daniel would not tell his mother what they really did in this hotel room. It was their secret, just as it was a secret between Kelly and Lori that this arrangement happened. The thought of taking this young man's virginity had made Kelly more proud than ever. This was a better day than bumping into the good captain and his first mate again. As the day went on, she had forgotten entirely about her previous adventures aboard that yacht. Once Daniel departed from the hotel to go back home, Kelly would be alone again. She was already thinking about how she would spend her night unwinding with a bottle of wine. If not jumping in the shower, perhaps a quiet bubble bath with wine and music would see the night unfold.

TO BE CONTINUED