Definitely Nice!

Story Info
From sweet virgin to teenage sex-slave.
9.4k words
4.68
17.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Nicole...or "Nice Nicole" as she was known by the pool staff because of her natural sweetness, genuine caring, pleasant voice, and gentle ways. For an eighteen-year-old high school senior, Nicole was an anomaly of her generation and especially for her prestigious private high school that was known for its affluent and upper-crust snobby student body.

To counter this negative image, her school decided that all seniors should have a real-life experience to better prepare them for the future. Each senior was tasked to perform a semester's community service project as a graduation requirement. While most of her classmates elected cushiony service or easy projects that required the least amount of commitment or effort, Nicole volunteered to be a Physical Therapist (PT) Helper at the rehab agency where I worked

Before I go further, my name is Nick, and I've been a PT Assistant for a couple years. I messed up in high school and on a lark, enlisted in the Army as a medic. I grew up fast during my front-line combat tour of duty and realized my desire to help others with their injuries, disabilities, and recovery. Using a part of my GI Bill, I put myself through the two-year PT Assistant program and landed this sweet steady job at a rehab agency's pool program that specialized in aqua-therapy as a means of helping patients recover from their injuries or ailments.

While the job and its benefits were good, the pay sucked even when my VA disability was thrown in. So, being a physically-active type of guy, I began mowing my landlord's lawn for spending money and eventually ended up maintaining different yards on the weekends. Doing two to three yards each weekend, I brought in just under two thousand a month in pure unreported cash and still have enough free time to kick around. With my beat-up old truck and one-bedroom cottage, my life was pretty comfortable. The only thing missing was that special woman who makes a man's life complete...that is until I met Nicole.

When I was informed that a high student from this high-mucky-muck school would be doing her senior community project at the pool and that I, as the senior PT Assistant, had been assigned to me to show her ropes, my first thought was, "Damn it!" I envisioned a rich spoiled brat who had no work ethic, viewed herself as entitled, and was going tan herself while lounging around the outdoor pool for a semester. Boy, was I in for a surprise?

"Hi...Nick?" said this soft voice behind me as I inputted a patient's data into the pool's iPad. "I'm Nicole..." I turned around and looked into the sparkling brown eyes of a pretty Japanese-American girl.

"Nice! Nice looking!" flashed immediately through my amazed brain as I quickly scanned the lovely teenager standing before me, "Definitely nice!" To put it mildly, Nicole was stunning. She had an oval face with large rounded eyes that instantly caught my attention, a cute nose, inviting lips, and long brunette hair. Standing a few inches shorter than me, I figured that she was five-feet-eight which was tall a Japanese girl and had long shapely legs that never seemed to end. Nice hips, tight buns, a flat stomach, and a pair of full boobs that were just right - not bodacious but definitely not small. Put all her physical features together and Nicole was one hell of a good-looking teenager.

Nicole didn't know what to make of my reaction, and hesitantly and almost apologetically mumbled, "Uhmm, sorry to bother you, but I was told that you could help me...you know...by giving me an orientation to aqua-therapy. I don't want to mess up."

Regaining my composure, I asked her why aqua-therapy. "Don't laugh," Nicole swiftly said as she blushed, "but I was thinking of going to college to become a physical therapist and since I like the water, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone." Then taking a deep breath, Nicole whispered confidentially to me, "My classmates think I'm nuts for actually volunteering to work. Most of them are just going through the motion to say that they've done their senior community project and are eligible to graduate, but I want my experience to be meaningful to me...and especially to those with whom I work."

"What do your parents say?"

Her smile faded briefly before Nicole shared, "Uhmm, both my parents are biology professors at the State's University. My father is a leading molecular biologist and my mother is well-known in the marine biology world. Both are both wrapped up in their research, projects, and presentations, and sad to say, I seldom see them so there are not many opportunities for heart-to-heart discussions.

"While they said that they will pay for my college - they haven't encouraged me one way or another. It's like they...don't care. Since I turned eighteen...I'm a New Year's baby...they just tell me that I should make my own decisions. Deciding to volunteer here was my first real-life decision. That's why I really want to make it a memorable one. Will you help me, Nick...please?"

Nicole gave me this pleading look that was hard to deny. "Okay, okay, enough with the "sad puppy dog" eyes. Rule number one - you're going to get wet so you need to wear something for the water and that can dry easily. Your gym top and shorts are fine out of the water but may not be suited for the pool. As you can see, a lot of the female pool staff wear swimwear with a light t-shirt. But your case, I don't advise it - seeing you in a bikini might cause many of our older male patients to suffer severe heart attacks."

Emitting a gasp of surprise, Nicole playfully swatted me. "Ooh, you're nasty. I can see that I'd better watch myself because I'll be working with a dirty old man."

"I beg your pardon! I'll have you know that I'm a dirty 'young' man, hmmph! Now I see that you'll be here on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons when the sun is hot. The next rule is that you use a sunblock with a high protection rating and wear a visor and sunglasses. Even on a cloudy day, you can burn, and you don't want skin damage. Any questions? If not, let's get into the pool and I'll show you the basic strengthening and flexibility exercises and the equipment that we use."

Nicole proved to be an attentive and quick learner. By the end of the day, she had the basic techniques down and could repeat the necessary instructions to me when I tested her. I had to say that when Nicole got out of the pool, her dripping wet gym clothes highlighted her sweet teenage body and I knew that the next few months would be 'stimulating' to all the males in the pool, myself included.

Over the next week, we practiced her skills and had her shadow me as I worked with patients. With Nicole's innate beauty and charm, she soon won over many of our old-time patients and new cases. As we worked together, we chit-chatted and Nicole revealed she had very little friends. "I'm kind of on the shy side or at least I'm not one to draw attention to myself. Because of my odd home life, I don't talk a lot or have much social interaction. While friendly to all, I don't have many close friends...and am thought of as a 'loner' and sad to say, a bit 'strange.'

"But it's okay. This may sound terrible, but I don't really care to hang out with my classmates who perpetuate the elitist image of our school. There are times when I really can't stand to be around them. A lot of them think that they're better than everyone and entitled to special privileges because they come from well-off families. The only reason I'm going to my school is because my father is an alumnus and a big contributor. As strange as this may sound, I think I would have been happier in public school.

I was stunned to later discover that as pretty as Nicole was, she never had a boyfriend. "People say that I'm nice-looking but I think of myself as being so-so. Guys ask me out but they're often either immature, nerds, or full of themselves...and I'm really turned off. The few dates that I've gone out on have ended with me quickly learning that teenage boys are interested in only one thing...if you know what I mean. Can you believe it that a lot of guys expect a girl to put out for them on the first date. Yuck! Why can't they see the real Nicole who's beneath the skin?"

"That's because your muscles, blood, and bones are really gross," I quipped. Nicole shrieked at my offhanded joke and then proceeded to make a spectacle of us by chasing and splashing me around to the pool, making the staff and patients laugh at our shenanigans.

It was the late afternoon when Nicole asked me as we stowed the rehab gear, "So, Nick, you know about my dismal social and doomed romantic lives, what about you? Do you have a girlfriend...someone special?"

"Nah, for a long time I struggled just to keep my head straight and couldn't handle the demands and needs of a steady girlfriend. I've had girls chase me and have had my friends set me up so I guess I must not be that bad looking for a mangy mixed-breed mongrel. However, my hook-ups were often one-night stands or a couple of dates before they couldn't take any more of me."

"Wow, I've always thought of you as being casual and laid back. You make it sound like you are some kind of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde."

"There's a dark side of me that you haven't seen, Nicole. I was messed up before I joined the Army, but my combat tour really screwed me up. Seeing my buddies getting blown away and even though I was their medic, I helpless to save them.

"Well...that left me with some traumatic scars and issues. The docs call it post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD - I just call it living in hell. My buddies think that I am a bit psycho...and I can be...but I'm learning to cope by focusing on and helping others at this pool. Plus, every once in a while, I have to get on my 'chopper - my big fat Harley-Davidson motorcycle - make a lot of noise, and just tear up the asphalt."

"You ride a motorcycle?" was Nicole's excited exclamation.

"Yep! A big old chopper. When I have the free time and need to feel the wind coursing through my hair, I just ride and leave the cares of the world behind me. Not much beats riding a hog, alone or with my motorcycle club. Well, the possible exceptions might be a good night's sleep without nightmares, a good bowel movement, and a good woman's legs wrapped around my pumping hips...if you know what I mean..."

Nicole blushed a vivid red. "You're so... shamelessly gross, Nick...so brutally honest! But It's refreshing, to say the least, and I thank you for being straight with me." Then after a momentary pause, she asked, "So what are you going to do on Monday. It's a holiday and the pool will be closed so we have a free day."

"Let's see...if the weather forecasts hold true, Monday should be a sunny day. If it is, I plan to be down at Kailua beach just before the boat ramp to catch some early morning rays and perhaps a quick dip. I know that it sounds crazy especially since I am the pool during the workweek but I love the beach and ocean. Then I might go home and shower, and then go for a ride up the coast on my bike. I might then meet up with my biker club. We'll see..."

Nicole looked at me with this inscrutable smile on her lovely lips and a certain twinkle in her inviting eyes. For some reason, I had a feeling that something was about to change in my relationship with this beautiful teenager.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hi, Nick!" I opened my eyes to see Nicole standing over and looking down at me.

"Nicole! What the hell? What are you doing here? How did you find me?" tumbled out of my surprised mouth.

"I'll have you know that I got up extra-early to catch the bus from town to Kailua beach, hoping that you'd be here as you mentioned on Friday afternoon. When I saw your old beat-up truck and knew you'd be close by. I hope I'm not intruding..."

"Nicole, it's a...pleasure to see you. Set yourself down, the sun is warm, and the water is chilly but refreshing."

Setting down her towel and bag next to me, Nicole pulled off her shorts and t-shirt to reveal one hell of a skimpy string bikini that barely concealed her youthful physical bounty. "I'm going to take a quick dip. I'll be back soon."

I have to say that when Nicole came out of the ocean, I had to force myself to breathe and quickly shifted to hide my swelling dick in my board shorts. Her string bikini clung obscenely to her like wet tissue paper. Her full youthful breasts filled and threatened to overflow her bikini top, tantalizingly jiggling and swaying and yet somehow defying gravity. Her harden nipples made very noticeable and enticing bumps in her top's cups and gave her tits this perky look. The bottom of her bikini was just as devastating as it hung off her curvaceous hips, barely covering her firm buns, and hinted of her camel-toed pussy.

"Fuck! This kid has a body to die for!" exploded between my ears. "Nicole's not even trying to be sexy or flaunt it. She's just totally clueless of how devastating she is and the effect she has on others...especially me. Breathtaking nice!"

After a couple of hours soaking up the morning rays and just enjoy each other's company, Nicole lazily turned to me and said, "Nick, I don't want to further intrude on you, but you mentioned that you might go for a motorcycle ride if you felt like it. If you do, would you mind if I tagged along? I've never done anything exciting like that and for once would like to sample the wild side of life. I'll buy breakfast if you do."

When I said that I was going to drive back to my cottage, shower, and then head on out, Nicole perked up and said, "Would you mind if I showered at your place too? I brought a change of clothes, and am dying to see what a real bachelor's pad looks like. Please, Nick, let me see..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole immediately was taken with my small cottage. When I tried to excuse the bachelor's mess, she dismissingly said, "No, it looks and feels like you live here. It's so radically different from my parents' sterile showroom house. I like it because it feels so comfy... and so you. Why don't you shower first? I just want to sit and quietly enjoy and get to know your place."

About fifteen minutes after I had finished showering, a squeaky-clean Nicole emerged from my bathroom clad in a skin-tight bare-midriff top and short denim shorts. As she brushed her long hair, there was a telltale jiggle to the front of her top and pronounced nipple bumps that indicated that her bra (if she wore one) was flimsy and thin. Her shorts really emphasized her long shapely legs and cupped her pussy and rounded buns so tightly that it was on the verge of being obscene.

"You look hot, Nicole," slipped out of my drooling mouth before I knew it. "But you'll freeze in that skimpy outfit of yours on a ride. Here...put on my club vest. It'll be big on you but should provide you some form of protection from the wind. This bandana and helmet will keep your hair from tangling, and your sunglasses will keep the wind and bugs out of your eyes. I can't do much about those long legs of yours but if you hug me closely, my thighs might be able to give you some protection. Donning her gear, Nicole beamed me a brilliant smile of unbridled excitement and eager anticipation.

A scenic ride went through Waimanalo, around Mokapu, pass Hanauma Bay, and into town to my club's favorite rendezvous place - the Jack in the Box across from the Blaisdell Auditorium complex. The fast-food manager, Jimbo, was an old-time biker and always made special accommodations for his fellow bikers. We, in turn, bought our weight in food and drinks, treated the staff well, kept high school troublemakers and the homeless away, and left the place neat and squared away.

The guys had just dismounted their bikes parked in our reserved area and were walking to the restaurant when Nicole and I rumbled in. "Hey oh, Nick! What's this?" blurted Kimo. "Who is this with you, Mr. Lone Wolf? " Kimo gasped when Nicole removed her helmet, bandana, and sunglasses before for shedding my riding vest. "Whoa! What the fuck?"

I knew that Kimo and the gang were stunned at Nicole's beauty and age, but still cringed when Kawika snickered, "Wow, Nick, I didn't know you were into robbing the cradle. Are you into banging high school pussy?"

There must have been a sudden change in my face that spoke volumes of my violent intent at this taunt that struck a raw nerve for some reason. "Kawika!" growled Kimo as he saw my sudden mood shift. "Shut your yapping mouth before Psycho Nick put his fist into it! Ease up, Nick! You know that Kawika has diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. He meant no harm to you and yours. Let's not make a scene at Jimbo's restaurant. Why don't we go in and you can have the courtesy of introducing us to your little lady?"

"Nicole, these prison reprobates are my bros and the closest thing I have to a family. They are the core of our bike club. This big mountain of butt-ugly flesh is Kimo; Kawika with loose lips and potty mouth you've met; Derek is the quiet guy in the back; and Johnny is his brother. They are my good friends...and people to whom you can turn to if you're ever in need of help.

"Guys, this is Nicole. She's my ...'special friend'...and I would like for you to consider her under my wing. And, Kawika, before you ask, she is eighteen-years-old and a senior at that private school that we...and she...intensely dislike. I would appreciate it if you guys would extend to her all of the courtesy and protection that I afford your ladies. Do you guys understand?"

"Hah! Welcome, Nicole!" voiced Kimo as he gave Nicole as bear-hug. "It's about time Nick brought a wahine around. I was beginning to wonder if he was going queer on us. Boy, will my old lady, Lani, be happy when she hears that Nick has finally found someone...a female...even if you're a bit young and a purebred filly. I've never seen my bro so happy...although looking at you, I can understand why."

To this, Nicole hugged Kimo tightly and kissed him on the cheek. "It's my pleasure to meet you guys, and I hope to get to know you better as time goes by. Please, don't do anything special for me. I'm just an ordinary girl who is not entitled or deserves no special favors. Now, if you'll excuse me, I promised to buy Nick breakfast if he let me tag along. Nick, the 'Jumbo Breakfast Platter' with coffee? Black? Okay. I'll be back soon."

When Nicole was at the counter, Derek whispered, "Jesus fucking Christ, what a hot babe! Are you sure she's eighteen? She's kind of...well...too good for a weirdo like you, Nick - no offense intended." This sentiment was widely echoed by one and all before Nicole returned with our breakfast.

The rest of the morning was filled with laughter and jokes. Pulling out his mobile phone, Kimo had to take a facial shot of Nicole, then insisted a full-body shot, and then finally a shot of Nicole and I together, saying that he was sending it to his lady, Lani, so that she'd believe him. Nicole gave Kimo her cell number and asked for a copy of our picture together, and I asked for those of Nicole. She then pulled out her phone, and we got Jimbo to come from behind the counter and take a group picture before she hugged each of the guys before we said our goodbyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And so, the months flew by, and Nicole established herself at the pool and was enjoyed by her patients and the staff alike. We continued to informally hang together - sometimes getting a bite to eat, or at the beach, or and maybe a movie once in a blue moon. We just liked being together, joking and kidding, and my dark episodes became farther and farther apart.

More often than not, when I went out for a ride, Nicole would be behind me, hugging me tightly and pressing herself into my back. When we went out for club rides, Nicole was immediately taken under the motherly wing of Lani who was instantly taken by the subtle charm of this unique private school girl. Pulling me aside, Lani told me point blankly, "Eh, Nick. if you hurt that sweet young girl, I'm going to seriously slap you upside of the head. No joke!"