Definitely Nice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Nick, you bastard!" Nicole whined in agonizing ecstasy as she trembled violently. "Don't torture me anymore! Put me out of my misery! Put it in! Do it, Nick!"

Draping her long lovely legs over my shoulders, I assumed the front-leaning press position, doubling Nicole over and fully exposing her sopping wet pussy. My dick head teasingly plopped slightly in and then out, before becoming wedged in the slick entrance of her virginity. Then with a sharp and powerful thrust of my hips, I drove my cock into Nicole's unexplored vagina, shredding her hymen and virginity, making Nicole a woman...my woman.

Nicole cried out and lurched as I penetrated, spread, and filled her tight wet-velvet cunt. Gasping desperately for air, she clutched me to her, her fingernail digging into the flesh of my back. "Oooh, shit, shit, shit! You're so damn big! It feels like I have one hell of a flaming telephone pole shoved up me! Oh my god, I'm yours, Nick, all yours."

I began to slowly move back and forth, going deeper with each nudge. Nicole's pussy juices freely flowed and when mixed with the blood of her shredded maidenhead, lubricated my embedded cock, letting me sink deeper and deeper into her young Japanese body. Soon Nicole was able to accommodate all of me, and I took her from the tip of my dickhead to the base of my hairy pubic groin. Her legs had somehow slipped off my shoulders and were now wrapped around my pumping hips, her heels urgently spurring me on for more. I fucked Nicole like a man would fuck his woman.

Her breaths were short hot gasps as searing jolts of passion surged through her twisting form. I could tell by the increasingly violent trembling of her body that Nicole was ratcheting up to an unbelievable climax. All she needed was that certain "oomph" to push her over the edge. I supplied that when I pressed a saliva-coated forefinger into Nicole's puckered anus. It was as if I had pressed the detonation button for the next thing I knew was Nicole bucking in a wild frenzy as a massive gut-wrenching orgasm consumed her nubile body.

Her sudden climax triggered my own ejaculation as I mindlessly drove my engorged cock as deep as I could into Nicole's sizzling wet cunt to explode in a glorious release of spunk in the depths of her womanhood. "Yes! Oh. goddamn yes!" cried Nicole as she clutched me to her. "Shoot into me, Nick! Fill me with your cum...I want it all...oh yes!"

All I could think of as I fulfilled Nicole's wish and spewed my hot creamy sperm into her churning incredible body was, "Fucking nice!"

With our sweat-laden bodies mangled together, we collapsed in sweaty exhaustion and then into a light but contented sleep. I awoke when Nicole rolled me off of her and exclaimed, "Oh my lord, Nick, how much did you pump into me? I'm leaking with your cum and soaking the bedsheets.

Then looking at my naked body in the ambient light, Nicole exclaimed as my soften penis lay against my lower belly, "Is that what your dick looks like? Jeez, Nick, you shoved all of this into my pussy? Shit, even though it is soft, it's so big."

"Yeah, and it might get even bigger and harder if you suck and jerk me off. Just think of sucking on a fleshy popsicle. Try it. You'll like it."

"You want me to suck and lick you clean? You mean give you a 'blow job?' Why are all guys alike when it comes to putting their dicks in a girl's mouth? Hmmph, men! Well... I guess if I'm going to be your girlfriend, I better give it a try.

"What's that, Nick? Less talk and more sucking? Yes, dear. Uhmmm, not bad...your penis tastes quite good...marinade in my pussy juices, blood, and your sperm. Not bad at all...uhmmm. A unique taste and smell...so different...uhmmm. I could get used to doing this...uhmmm...definitely."

"Watch the teeth, Nicole, cuz my cock skin is very sensitive. Wrap your fingers around my shaft...yeah, but squeeze a bit harder...now slid up and down while you suck on me. Ooh, yes, just like that. Hmmm, yeah, you do have potential, woman, and with some more hands-on...and mouth-on experience...you'll learn how to give really good head.

"Wait until you suck me off...and I shoot my load into your mouth. You'll love gulping down all of my spunk as a good girlfriend should. Yes, I'm going to love teaching you, and by the time your parents return from their conference, their precious daughter will be 'well-broken-in' the art of lovemaking in' Ooh, yeah, that I can guarantee you."

"Ooh, I can't wait! And to think...I just graduated hours ago...and am already an apprentice sex-slave...to my older and more experienced boyfriend. Who would have 'thunk?' Then after a few more delicious bobs on her head, Nicole paused and hesitantly asked, "Nick, do you love me?"

I pulled Nicole away from my groin to embrace and tenderly kiss her. "Of course, my teenage ex-virgin, I love you. It took me a while to work out my issues but Kimo told me that when a girl...no, young woman like you ...comes around, I had better grab her and make her mine. That I intend to do just that."

Nicole's responding deep sensuous kiss was one of love, joy, and promise. "Ahh - Nick, I know that we're moving kind of fast...and ooh, I know this sounds pushy...but I want to live with you, Nick. My parents will throw a fit...but, do you know what? I don't care. They were never there for me...an, d since my eighteenth birthday, have always told me to make my own decisions. Well, my second major decision is to live with you...if you'll have me..."

Before I could say anything, Nicole said, "I know you're going to tell me that your previous women couldn't put up with your issues. But, I'm not like them, Nick. The fact that I waited so long to be lying in your arms shows that no matter what you're going through, I'll be with you through thick and thin."

"You know right - you are pushy," I laughed, causing Nicole to reach down a squeeze my nuts. "Yeow! Careful! My balls make that delicious spunk that you say is so tasty. Now, before I was so rudely molested by a certain sass-butt teenager, I was going to say that I want you to move in here. It'll be a tight squeeze in this small cottage but I can't imagine my life without you. Tomorrow, let's go over to your parents' house and pack up your belongings...but only what you need cuz as I said, there isn't a whole lot of space in this cottage."

At this point Nicole flung herself on top of me, kissing me and rubbing her sweat-covered naked body over mine, smothering me with sizzling kisses to show me what could happen in tight quarters. "Okay, okay, before we get carried away, let's stop and think about what we need to do.

"First of all, you need to get on some form of birth control cuz the last thing we need is for you to get pregnant. There's a Family Planning Clinic in town and I think they do walk-ins and are free. We'll go there tomorrow so that you can get a morning-after pill and on some form of contraception, and I can stock up on some condoms. I guess I'll have to wear the damn things until your birth control kicks in. Ugh, the things I do for my girlfriend!

"Next, besides trying to kill me, your parents will probably try to get me fired. I'm pretty sure they won't be able to because I never laid a finger on you while you were a high school student and volunteering at the pool - now, aren't you glad that I didn't? However, they can and will resort to cutting you off financially to force you to return home. It's also unlikely that they would support you while living with me, and going to a university on the mainland on their dime to become a physical therapist will be out of the question. So, what will you do, Nicole?"

"Gee...I haven't thought about it. I'll have to get a job - but without any education or experience, it'll be entry-level and probably at the minimum wage. But, if I have to do that to live with you, I will."

"There might be another way, Nicole. Look my agency head and the pool staff really like you, and we're always short-handed. Another option would be for you to go to the community college that I went to and become a PT Assistant. It's a two-year program and with me working at the pool, you'll be able to keep in touch with the aqua-therapy coordinator and the agency administrator. If you do you practicums with us at the pool, you'll reinforce your chances of being hired when you finish the PT Assistant program."

"But, Nick, how would I pay my way through the community college program? I only have a little money in my personal checking account and I know my parents will cut off my credit line."

"There is financial aid that you can apply for, but, the surest bet is the "Bank of Nick." Yeah, Nicole, I'll support you and pay for your tuition, fees, and books. The way I figure it, what I get for two months of lawn service should be able to cover all of your college expenses. You can make it up to me with in-kind payments by doing the household chores and continuing your sexual education under my patient tutelage."

"Ooh, a roof over my head, food and drink in my belly, and college education for being my depraved boyfriend's sex-slave...hmmm...I can't think of a better deal."

"Well, it can get better. And after a few years of working in physical therapy, you can apply to a mainland university using financial aid to become a physical therapist. It happens all the time with PT Assistants returning to college to upgrade themselves in the profession. That's why the pool has a constant personnel turnover and is always understaffed."

"But, Nick, that'll mean I'll have to leave you..."

"Nicole, we don't know what will happen years from now. But, if you can put up with me until you're ready to become a physical therapist, I 'might' be willing to join you and become one too. Being a PT Assistant is okay, but if I want to make something of my life and make a better life for us, I've got to get a degree which my GI Bill, VA disability, and savings can help..."

I never got a chance to complete whatever I was saying as a jubilant Nicole overwhelmed me with burning kisses before doing an enthusiastic blow-job on me to revive my manhood. When I was rock-hard and long again, my teenage lover straddled my hips, shoved my cock into her dripping twat, and feverishly rode me hard, bouncing her youthful titties before my startled eyes and showing me what was in store for the two of us together.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

True form, Nicole's parents exploded with indignant rage that their precious daughter had been seduced and corrupted by an unsavory older sexual predator. It didn't matter that they had neglected their daughter all these years, leaving her alone and lonely. It didn't matter that they were never there to guide her, or that they had forgotten how often they had forced her to make her own life decisions. What did matter was that their daughter wasn't doing what they expected of her even though they had never conveyed such expectations.

As predicted, they immediately sought to retaliate against me by trying to have me fired. My agency, however, responded that anything that had happened between Nicole and me had occurred after she had completed her voluntarism and since she was eighteen-years-old, she was legally capable of making her own life decisions.

Her parents then threaten to cut Nicole off financially, leaving her high and dry. When their daughter informed them that she did not want or need their money, she let it be known that I would be supporting her. When she then told them that she was going to a community college to pursue her educational and professional goals and that I would be paying all of her education expenses, they had a fit of all times.

It wasn't until Nicole threatened that if they persisted harassing us, she would make sure that they never saw our children (which was something that shocked the hell out of me since we never discuss this possibility). Needless to say, that when faced with such a threat, her parents begrudgingly backed off.

"When we met, I had told you that it was my first life decision and wanted it to be a meaningful one," said Nicole. "But to be honest with you, I never thought it be so meaningful," she sighed as she sprawled over my sweaty body after having ridden me to a mind-blowing orgasm. "Well, Nick, for better or worse, I'm yours...your lover...a 'kept woman' as my parents would constantly remind me...your teenage 'sex slave' as I would prefer to think of myself. What do you have to say, Nick?"

To this, all I could say was, "Definite nice!"