Definitely Nice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nick? Hi, it's me. Ehrrr, I was wondering if I could come over to your place tonight? You see, my parents are gone...again. My father is doing this joint-university research project in California and my mother is somewhere in the South Pacific studying sea turtles. It's lonely in my parents' big house, and if you don't mind, I was hoping I could do my studying at your place. I promise I won't be a bother...and I'll even pick up Chinese food for our dinner. What do you say?"

Somehow that one night became the first of many. Nicole began spending more time at my place than in her parent's home. Slowly but surely her spare clothes, makeup, and toiletries that were kept in her car made their way into my place. When she went about cleaning and reorganizing my place while I was doing my weekend yard work, her things found their niche among my stuff.

This was immediately noticed by Lani when she and Kimo dropped by for a small impromptu pizza night. "Nicole-girl, are you living with Nick?" asked Lani who could no longer restrain her curiosity as we chowed down. "This place is a hell of a lot cleaner and neater...there are two toothbrushes in the holder...shampoo, conditioner, and other feminine products in the shower and on the sink. I see your books and laptop over there...and when Nick opened the closet to get out the folding table, I saw female clothing in there. Unless Nick is some sort of crossdresser, they must belong to you. So, what gives, girl?"

Nicole turned a brilliant pink as she blushed as she looked down, nervously twiddling her fingers. "I...uhmmm...spend a lot of time here because my parents are seldom home and I don't like to be alone. Nick, has been kind enough to let me...and uhmmm...I repay him by doing the household chores. He gave me a key so that I can let myself in while he's doing his weekend mowing and...well...I just take care of things for him." Then looking at me in a way I've never seen before, she softly said, "But - I don't sleep over...even though I could... and wouldn't mind..."

At this point, three pairs of eyes swiveled my way. Nicole's seemed to beg me not to be angry; Kimo's was full of delight and anticipation; but, Lani's burned with a fire of motherly protectiveness.

"Well, Nick, what have you got to say for yourself?" questioned Lani. "You've got a nice sweet girl in Nicole whom anyone who's not blind can see that she's madly in love with you. But what do you do? Nothing! Are you stringing along our Nicole?"

At first, I didn't say anything. I wasn't angry at being put on the spot but didn't know how to respond to something that I didn't completely understand. I finally mumbled, "Nicole, I find you extremely attractive and very desirable. There have been moments when I have been sorely tempted...thank god for cold showers. But I'm ten years older than you and somehow feel that I would be taking advantage of you.

"I'm also a messed-up dead end. You know that I'm still wrestling with my demons and have just gotten myself in a place where I feel comfortable. But while I'm content with what I do, you will be moving on, going to college, and becoming a physical therapist. I have nothing to offer you..."

"Ah, bullshit!" blurted Lani. "Forget the fricking age difference. Kimo's much older than me and when he met me while I was about Nicole's age. Yet that didn't stop him from sweet-talking, seducing me, and convincing me to shack-up with him.

"Yeah, Nick, I know you've got your demons...but, ask yourself - haven't things gotten a whole lot better since this nice girl has entered your miserable life? Shit! You look happy, Nick!

"And as far as having nothing to offer Nicole, she is a lot happier living here than at her dysfunctional parents' home. It's you, Nick - not your money, property, and whatever materialistic thing you can think of - that's she wants. Don't you understand that?"

Looking at Nicole who had tears welling in her lovely eyes, I had to admit, "Nicole...I'm not quite ready. You're still a high school student..."

At this Nicole grabbed her bag and rushed out of the cottage and before I could move or say anything, and starting her car, sped off. Lani stormed out in disgust and sat in their truck as she tried to call Nicole. Kimo just patted me on the shoulder and mumbled, "Sorry, man. I'm sure Lani didn't mean for things to turn out the way they did, but that's my woman.

"Nick, you're my bro, but I've got to say that your thinking is kind of lame and all fucked up. Life is like a carousel and when the gold ring comes around, you've got to grab it our it may not be there the next time around. Nicole is nice and loves you...don't lose her."

The following week was silently awkward. Everyone at the pool knew something was amiss but no one dared to ask. It didn't help that Nicole submitted her request for evaluation since the semester was quickly closing and grades needed to be determined. The rehab administrator was so please with Nicole that he went so far as to give her a job offer after college either as a PT Assistant or as a PT. This brought tears to Nicole's eyes but I couldn't tell if they were those of happiness or regret.

To my surprise, I receive a short letter and a ticket for her graduation ceremony. "Dear Nick," it read. "Thank you for a memorable senior project and the good times we shared. I will miss you, your cottage, the guys, and Lani who have given me a taste and zest for real life. While I've been accepted by several universities, I haven't made my next life decision. I will clear out my stuff from your place when you are out, and return the key you gave me. The only thing I ask is that If you can, please come to my graduation ceremony. It would mean a lot to me. Nicole."

Needless to say, I did some deep soul searching, went into a deep depression, and got promptly drunk along the way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had just finished my last lawn in town and had just loaded my truck with my equipment when my mobile phone rang with a call from Kimo. "Hey, Nick! Get your ass down to Jack's 'cuz your Nicole is here and crying. It seems that after her graduation rehearsal at the Blaisdell Auditorium, a bunch of football dicks managed to corner and isolate her, saying that they wanted her to ride their Project Grad bus after the graduation ceremony so that she could show them some school pride by 'taking care' of them...if you know what I mean.

"When she refused, they...and especially their star quarterback...took offense. She started to call her parents, but the guy snatched the phone out of her hand. When she tried to get it back, Nicole was surrounded and jostled...which led to some 'inappropriate' touching. Nicole managed to escape and fled to Jack's with the bastards following her. Luckily, we were here.

"What? No, the idiots haven't step foot into the restaurant, but they're waiting for her to come outside. No, we haven't taken any action cuz we thought you might want to handle that. Oh, just so you're not surprised, that quarterback is a big son-of-a-bitch. You'll be giving away at least four inches and about a hundred pounds. What? Tell Nicole that you're on the way? Will do - see you soon, Nick."

To this day, I don't know how I made it down to Jack's without running any red lights or getting into an accident. When my beat-up old truck pulled into the parking lot, I saw a group of high school boys milling around in the corner of the parking lot, watching the restaurant's doors. It wasn't difficult picking out the quarterback who was the stereotypic jock - blond, blue-eyes, big and tall, and cocky as all hell.

Upon seeing me walk through the restaurant door, Nicole flung herself into my arms, sobbing into my chest as she blurted out what Kimo had previously told me. "Are you okay, Nicole? Hurt anywhere? Good, now I'm going to get your phone back so trust me. I want you to stay behind me. Trust me."

"Kimo, Johnny, and Derek - you guys back me up just in case they try to pile up on me. Kawika, you make sure that none of those little punks are recording us on their phones...if they are, well, accidents do happen. Do you understand? Okay, guys, let's have some fun..."

When we walked out, the footballers immediately took note of Nicole surrounded by unsavory bikers with me in the lead. Standing straight, they puffed themselves up, trying to intimidate us even though we knew that they were only arrogantly posturing. Walking up to the quarterback, I said in a level tone, "I understand you've taken Nicole's mobile phone. Please return it to her."

Looking haughtily down at me over his large nose, the quarterback sneered, "And who are you..." before looking at the sign on my truck and adding, "...'Nick, the Yardman?'" This brought a lot of snickers from the group of boys who felt embolden by their numbers.

I waited until the chuckling had died down before I brought Nicole out from behind me and holding her hand, looked the bastard in the eyes and calmly said for all to hear, "Nicole is my girlfriend." Nicole squeezed my hand in silent acknowledgment before resuming her position behind me. " Return her phone, please."

"Hah! We always knew that there was something wrong with the bitch," crowed the big idiot who towered above me. "Now we know she nothing but cheap 'ho who likes to fuck around with low-income scum like you."

When I repeated my request nicely, the quarterback got into my face and gave me a shove, barking, "Come and get it, you fucker!"

Three things immediately happened. One, his push gave me a reason to defend myself especially when he tried to push me again. Two, the idiot forgot he wasn't wearing his football pads and helmet, and that in a street fight, there are no rules or referees to protect a quarterback. Three, big guys have a hard time defending against a shorter opponent who moves in close and delivers two devastating blows to the abdomen and a painful one to the groin area. The blond hulk dropped like a sack of potatoes at my feet, holding his nuts and gulping for air as he desperately tried not to puke his guts out.

I moved in and grabbed blondie's hair, yanking his groaning face up to look at my fist that hovered above his face. Around me, I heard scuffling and a couple "Hey, that's my phone!" Looking at the group, I shouted, "If any of you are thinking of calling the cops, go ahead! I'll claim self-defense, while all of you will be charged with theft or as an accomplice to theft, and most certainly, sexual assault against Nicole. Either way, you look at it, you will probably miss your graduation, and for those of you who with college athletic scholarships, kiss them goodbye."

Then looking at the groveling quarterback, I slowly said, "I asked you nicely to return Nicole's phone several times. I have avoided hitting you in the face,` but if you don't cough up her phone, you'll be coughing up your teeth. So, once again, please return Nicole's phone."

Reaching into his back pocket, the quarterback quickly fished out Nicole's phone which she confirmed was alright. "You fucking son-of-a-bitch," I growled, "if you ever harass or make trouble for my girlfriend, I will catch you and break all of your fingers. You can kiss any football dreams goodbye. Do you understand me? Well, do you?"

Turning from the football boys and winking at my guys, I told Nicole, "Get in my truck. I'm taking you home." As she complied, I heard Kimo telling the cowered footballers, "Boys, take your shit-faced leader and get the hell off of 'our' turf. Hey, blondie, you were lucky today that Nick's girlfriend was around. I've seen Psycho-Nick beat a punk like you until his face wasn't recognizable. Count your blessings. Now, get the hell out of here!"

"Thank you, Nick," whispered Nicole as she pressed herself against my shoulder when we pull away and headed towards her parents' house. "I don't know what I would have done without you."

"I'm the one who should be grateful, Nicole. I've been doing a lot of thinking and realized that Lani was right...my life has been much happier with you in it. I'm coming to your graduation and will meet your parents. I don't expect them to like someone like me, but it doesn't matter as long as you do. I know you're supposed to do Project Grad after the ceremony but I don't want you to if it means you're going to be on a bus with those football jerks."

"Okay, Nick. I wasn't really into Project Grad. My parents pushed that on me to get rid of me. They're flying out right after my graduation to attend a week-long biology conference on the mainland, and have grumbled about how my graduation was cramping their travel plans. I was hoping..."

"Nicole, after your graduation, you'll no longer be a high school student. You won't be a girl; rather, you'll be a young woman who can make her own decisions. I would like to pick you up on my motorcycle, burn some rubber in front of your astonished classmates, and have you stay with me for as long as you want. After all, you are my girlfriend. Would you like that?"

Nicole squealed in delight and threw her arms around my neck and tried to passionately kiss me. Fortunately (or unfortunately), I had to remind my amorous new girlfriend, "Nicole-girl, control your hormones. If we get into a traffic accident, we wouldn't be able to much from the hospital. Be patient and let me drive."

"Ah, you're no fun, Nick...hmmph! But I've waited this long and I guess I can wait a bit longer." And with a quick peck on the cheek, Nicole snuggled contently against me in the truck.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole's graduation night was as I had predicted. I stood out as the only person dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, my biker's vest, and with my general bad-boy persona. To say I drew more than my fair share of attention from the vanilla upper-crust of society members who were there would have been an understatement. Rumors of Nicole's crazy violent biker boyfriend were already raging through the student body, and my sudden appearance in the flesh confirmed it all. The only ones who didn't stare at me was Mr. Quarterback who quickly looked away as did his other teammates.

Her parents where 'stupefied' when Nicole introduced me as her boyfriend. Her mother looked at me with undisguised disgust while her father looked like he was going to pop a blood vessel any minute. Their uneasiness was further increased when the daughter informed them that she had worked with me doing her semester senior project at the pool. However, before the situation got any more uncomfortable, Nicole quickly reminded her parents that they had a flight to catch. In true form, they gave their daughter a peck on the cheek, shot me an icy glare, and hastily departed.

After her parents left the premise, I handed Nicole her backpack, and she promptly went to the restroom to change out of her graduation attire into her usual street clothes. Nicole then informed her class advisor that she had really bad menstrual cramps and couldn't go on the Project Grand. She assured her advisor that a 'friend' would give her a ride home. That same advisor along with much of Nicole's classmates was stunned speechless when Nicole waved to them from the back of my Harley before I revved the rumbling motor and tore out of the Blaisdell pickup area.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My cottage door barely closed behind us when Nicole turned and throwing her arms around my neck, gave a long lingering sensuous kiss that left no mistake as to her intention. Holding my face, my eighteen-year-old lover looked into my eyes and stated for the record, "Nick - I'm no longer a high school student; I don't care about our age difference; I don't give a rat's ass about your financial status and social standing. I'm living for the moment and don't care about the future at this point in time. I'm your girlfriend, Nick, and I want everything that comes with that standing - everything, Nick! Now, no more excuses. Take me to your bedroom and make love to me!"

How do I begin to describe the paradox of making love to a naked teenage for the first time? Nicole was eager and yet unsure; willing and yet hesitant; lustful and yet embarrassed. "Oh, I've wanted you for oh so long," she whispered as I swept her off her feet and carried into the darkened bedroom. "But now that I finally have you, I don't know where to begin...what to do. Help me, please..."

Under the light of the full moon that shone through the bedroom window on to her lovely face and form, I softly kissed her and whispered, "Relax, Nicole...there is no rush or pressure to perform...or meet expectations. We have all night...all weekend...and for all we know, all of our lives. We don't have to deny our heart's desire anymore, and I will be here for you. Let's just take our time...to discover each other...and find as much pleasure as we can."

Then kissing her and letting my tongue slip into her welcoming mouth, I sighed, "Do you like that? How about this? Ooh, yeah, that's good...damn good. Hmmm, to help you to feel comfortable about being intimately touched by me...feeling our skin on skin...I'm going to massage you. Turn around on the bed and sit up so that I can massage your back."

As she turned her back to me, I quickly stripped and then getting on the bed behind her, began kneading Nicole's shoulders gently but firmly. I heard her sigh softly under my fingers, and when I brushed aside her hair to kiss the nape of her neck, behind her ears and on her exposed shoulders, she uttered moans of bliss. My rubbing fingers traveled down her back, working out any tension and apprehension she might have had Then slipping my hands under her thin top, I pushed it up and unhooked her bra in the process. Nicole quickly pulled off and discarded both garments, and I covered her exposed back with hot kisses and licks until I heard my young lover groan aloud.

"Undo your shorts, Nicole, and lie stomach down on the bed. When she did so, I gripped her short's waistband and the panties underneath and slowly eased them over her buns and down and off her long legs. Enjoying the vision of a complete naked Nicole in the moonlight, I massage the backs of her shapely legs while licking a lazy wet switchback down her legs. As I kissed her behind her knees, my hands traveled up the valley of her inner thighs until I reached the crease of her firm buttocks. I squeezed and rotated one clockwise and the other in the opposite direction, tugging on Nicole's anus and sex indirectly and soon the aroma of her squishy sexual excitement filled the bedroom.

Nicole twisted and flipped over, and throwing her arms around my neck, pulled me to her inviting lips. Our tongues danced a lively jig in each other's mouth as our hands and fingers boldly explored each other's squirming body. Pulling back, I took in the moonlit naked body of my teenage love and had to exclaim, "Goddamn it, Nicole, you're so fucking gorgeous!"

"I'm all yours, Nick...my heart, my love, my body. Take me, please. Make love to me and show me that you're mine."

I kissed her cheek, her earlobe, and neck as my hands cupped and squeezed her breasts that rose from her heaving chest. "God, your orange-size tits are so firm and yet spongy soft. Your damn nipples are incredibly long, hard, and thick, and just begging to be..." Nicole cried out as my lips latched on to her jutting nipple while my fingers tweaked and tugged on her other fat teat.

My tongue blazed a hot wet molten trail of desire between her snow-white mounds and down her belly causing Nicole to shudder and shake as never before experienced sexual sensations surged through her. "Ooh, my god! What are you doing to..." whimpered Nicole as I plunged my face between her tender thighs? "Damn it, that feels...so damn good!" shrieked Nicole as the tip of my tongue lashed and swirled around her stiff throbbing love nub. Then rolling her fleshy love pearl with the tip of my finger, I let my rasping tongue repeated plow her well-lubricated pussy slit before drilling into her sweet juicy twat.