Deflowering a Virgin

Story Info
Fucking a virgin.
931 words
3.43
76.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

***

It didn't take me long to start mind-fucking her and I knew that by the end of the night, that I would take her virginity and her innocence. We had been going out on a couple of dates already and really enjoyed spending time with each other. She had just moved from a small town to the big city, and was adjusting to the urban university that we both attended. Thin and lanky, she really caught my eye and I really wanted to hook-up with her.

That night, she had come over to my apartment to chill and watch a Netflix movie. Anyways, we were in my room, making out and not paying too much attention to the movie. Between feeling her up and kissing, I was telling her that she was so hot and making me horny. She confessed that she was a virgin and was planning to save it for marriage. When I heard that, it actually got me more horny! I just wanted to fuck her and fill her full of cum. =) As I continued to kiss her and feel her up, I gradually mounted her and got between her legs. Her body was responding and she was getting flushed.

"We can't go too far tonight. Remember, I'm a virgin and I'm saving myself," she whispered as I continued to kiss her. I kept at it and at one point, I finally was able to strip her shirt, bra and jeans off. I quickly got out of my shirt and pants. There we both were, she in her panties and me in my boxers.

I continued to shower her in kisses and she was getting worked up. I started pulling at her panties, but she held it up tightly with her hand. I couldn't yank it off, so I pushed aside the front of her panties and started fingering her pussy lips! =) She started to moan and writhe a bit. As I continued to finger-fuck her, she started to spread her legs even more. With that, I managed to get her completely naked. She was getting wetter by the minute! She had her eyes closed and was enjoying the feelings going through her. I quickly slipped out of my boxers and continued to kiss, finger-fuck and caress her. Of course at this point, I'm as hard as a rock and I wanted to fuck her so bad! As we kept making out, she got more and more aroused. Her pussy lips were engorged and dripping wet.

She took a deep breath and said "Let's cool down for a bit! We can't fuck tonight." I shushed her and kept kissing. The tip of my cock was sliding on the outside of her pussy lips and was ready to penetrate her. She was so wet at this point.

"The reason why your pussy is so wet is because it's your body's way of saying 'I'm ready to fuck!' I'm just gonna put the tip in," I said soothingly.

"Wait...," she started to say. I started slowly penetrating her. She didn't stop me, but she was pulling a bit away from me. Every time she pulled away, her legs opened up a little wider. Each time, I drove my cock a bit further into her pussy, eventually reaching her cherry. I could feel the resistance of her barrier. "I don't think we should go any further," she said in a half-hearted way.

"It's too late. I'm gonna take your virginity," I said in a soft voice. With that, I thrust my entire cock into her pussy. The feeling was awesome! At that instant, she was devirginized and she knew it. She didn't cry out but she did sniffle a bit. I started slowly thrusting in and out of her, as deep as I could. In my mind, it was so erotic, being the first to fuck her pussy. Her body continued to respond and she started breathing heavily. I was fucking her bareback and it felt great.

"Don't come in me!" she exclaimed. I reassured her that I wouldn't. But in the back of my mind, I was planning to cum in her! As I kept fucking her, she kept trying to get me to pull out. It's as if she had read my mind. Soon enough, I was soon approaching the point of no return.

I groaned to her, "I'm gonna cum in you!"

"No...don't...," she pleaded as she tried to clamp her legs shut.

"It's too late. I'm gonna be the first guy to fill you full of cum. There's not much you can do about it, so relax." Having heard this, she resigned herself to the inevitable. After a few more deep thrusts (balls deep), I violently came and filled her pussy full of cum. Three or four big squirts of spunk. "You're now officially a woman", I sarcastically said with a smirk. As I thrust into her a few more times, she started to shudder and gasp, letting out a moan. As I pulled out of her, thick gobs of cum and blood oozed out of her pussy. Her devirginized pussy was gaping wide after we fucked.

"I wasn't planning on having my v-card swiped by you. But, that was fucking awesome!" she exclaimed and smiled at me. We cuddled and fell asleep for the rest of the night. The next morning, we fucked again. This time, she initiated it. She was no longer the innocent virgin. I had taken care of that.