All Comments on 'Deflowering him gently'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AllenJamesAllenJamesover 1 year ago

Loved this story, reminded me of a college girlfriend who might have played this out - if she had realized perhaps that I would go along --- looking forward to more!

Obelisk5Obelisk5over 1 year ago

This was both hot and sweet. I would love to read more stories about Alice ^^

Roy_L_FlushRoy_L_Flushover 1 year ago

VERY GOOD!

Well written and thoughtful,,,BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, reminds me of my first crossdressing experiance when I was 19 & the lady was 36. Been crossdressing for over 20 years. It’s amazing how many women & couples like to experiment with a cd. All men should try cd & every ones in a while and blow a cock. I’m not allowed to do anal myself but my ass is my girlfriend’s and she likes to take me every now and then.

robert0000robert0000over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind comments. I don’t plan to write any more instalments but Alec would no doubt have to be Alice more and more often, unable to have sex any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trying to force something on Alec, against his specific wishes is mean and self centered. If you can't progress at or near his pace or comfort zone or talk to him about what's going on, you should find someone that matches your pace and desires. I wouldn't be surprised if he dumps you. Poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My first experience was when my oarents and sister were gone, and I got to thinking how my sister's clothes would feel on me. I was 16 and she was 18 and I went into her room and looked through her closets and drawers. I seen a nice pair of bikini panties and a bra. I took them out and was touching them and was feeling a bit excited while doing so. I took of my shirt and pants and briefs and continued to put on the bikini panties and her bra. I was a little chubby and had man boobs and my sister wasn't that big on top. I went into her closet to look for a dress or skirt or something and I heard someting and turned around. Kim, my sister was in the doorway looking at me smirking.She says do they feel nice on you cause they are yours now to keep. We still proceeded to try on other things like lingerie and pantyhose (that didn;t fit her anymore) and she was looking at me get hard. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and it was her bf coming to pick her up. She brought him upstairs and he seen me wearing these things and Kim noticed that he was getting hard also. Well she got him hard all the way and told me to get him off or else she would tell my guy friends what happened. So I did make love to him as she watched and was giving me instruction on what to do. After about 20 minutes he came deep inside my throat and the both of them were pleased. After we all kept the secret between ourselves and did have other times that we played also. I give my sister money to buy me some lingerie and clothes from the store. I went a few times with her to buy things. Kim and I also played dress up every now and then and she taught me how to put on make up on. I am glad that Kim caught me that special day and I think she was to. I know her boyfriend was happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...