Deflowering Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's sluttiness made me incredibly horny. I got my hand full of pre-cum while wanking to the sight of my girlfriend losing her virginity to my black friend.

Jeff then said, "I'll teach you guys another position." Again, he lifted her up like a bag of candy. He laid down, face up, with Cindy sitting in an upright position over his beautiful cock, facing away from him. "This is called the cowgirl. You should definitely try this one."

I changed my position from looking them side by side and moved in front of Cindy, to take a look at my girl. He grabbed her by the waist and lowered her to his impaling brown mast, while she guided the monster into her den with both hands. Jeff began to fondle her breasts from behind.

I stroked my average dick while seeing her bob up and down that cock, watching her make all kinds of grimaces of pleasure. She gave me a naughty look and said, "You like what you see, baby?" I was too embarrassed to admit it out loud, so I just nodded to her.

The fact that we were both having a great time doing such a perverted thing, made me certain at that moment that I was going to marry that girl. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her, helping her move up and down, syncing my movements with their rhythm. I looked her up close in the face while she panted, she was sweating. Then I kissed her passionately. She tasted strange, then I remembered she had given him a blowjob.

"Yo, you guys should get a room," said Jeff with his cocky humor. We all laughed.

Jeff took the chance to change positions again. He moved on top of her, eclipsing her tight feminine body with his toned athletic limbs. After he penetrated her, they embraced each other. I could catch a glimpse of Cindy's joyful face as her tits and hard nipples pressed on his chest. I moved towards their lower half, to get a close-up view of my girl's pussy being stuffed. Perhaps I could learn a thing or two.

As I saw up close the muscular brown body of my friend pinning down the girl I love, I realized how animalistic the sexual act is. His balls wobbled while he pistoned my woman with his veiny rod, lubricated in both their juices. I could only see Cindy's legs, wrapped around him, her feet in a tense position pointing forward.

Was I man enough to perform this same savage act, if I had the chance? There is something comforting in letting a stud like Jeff handle the job.

He began pounding harder, making some loud slapping sounds as their bodies banged into each other. Their panting also became louder, and I heard Cindy let go a loud moan, as they do on the sex scenes in movies. Her toes began twitching. She moaned again.

They were both going to orgasm. But then, as his thrusts intensified, his cock accidentally came out of her pussy. They had their hands busy embracing each other, and I was just a few inches away from his cock, so I stepped in to help. I grabbed his dick and aimed it towards my now deflowered girlfriend's sore red slit. It felt in my hand like a cum cannon ready to blast. Now I definitely wanted to suck it, but I didn't want to ruin their orgasm, so I just guided his cock into her pussy as quickly as possible.

Now came back the sounds of the bodies slapping, her moans and his grunting. I also heard some squishy sounds that came from all their lubes that were lapping up.

She grabbed her own legs and pulled them towards her, raising her hips and placing her pussy in a more vertical angle. She wanted him to go deeper! I made myself useful and propped her ass up with my hands, so as to help her in the pose. She noticed and so stopped grabbing her legs, instead she squeezed Jeff's ass with both hands as he pounded her, feeling his firm manly butt and also reassuring that she wanted his potency inside her.

I saw his ballsack contracting, signaling he was about to cum. I had my hands busy so I couldn't masturbate, but still I was so horny that I felt I was going to cum with them.

Then it happened. Cindy began to squirm and shudder, and moan uncontrollably like she was possessed. I could feel through my hands on her body each of the pulsating shots of sperm that Jeff was hosing into my fertile loved one, in sync with his beastly grunts. I was cumming too, handless, and the three of us were in ecstasy.

12