Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 05

Story Info
Caitlin and Iris move forward in their relationship.
7.8k words
4.5
5.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Caitlin Snow was trying to relax after a long day, but her girlfriend Iris West was pretty much making that impossible. Which was ironic, because Iris was normally good at relaxing her, and making her blissfully happy. But that was the problem, because her life had been a rollercoaster for the past few years, and she couldn't help but feel like the ride wasn't done.

No, instead she was just going up and up and up, and it felt like she could be shooting downwards at any second. This was the moment Iris left her. Finally realised she could do better. Realise that now Barry was single they belong together, and this whole thing was just a phase for her.

It was natural for someone in her position to feel like that, but the reason it rang so true was as she kept catching Iris staring at her, or just staring thoughtfully into the distance. It was like Iris was trying to find the right time, and more importantly the right words, to breakup with her as gently as possible. As if there was a way that Caitlin could lose Iris where it wouldn't absolutely devastate her.

She'd already lost Ronnie, the only other person she'd ever felt this deeply for. Did she really have to lose Iris too? Well, she wouldn't. At least not without a fight Caitlin promised herself that. So next time she caught Iris staring Caitlin refused to let it go until she got some answers.

"What?" Caitlin questioned, unable to hide her frustration.

"Nothing." Iris mumbled unconvincingly.

"You keep saying that, but you don't mean it." Caitlin grumbled, before sighing, "Seriously Iris, talk to me. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it isn't anything like that." Iris tried to reassure the other girl, clearly unsuccessfully

"Then what?" Caitlin pushed.

After a brief pause Iris softly said, "I, I just don't think this is the right time to talk about this."

"Great, when do you want to talk about it? Cause my schedule's free." Caitlin quipped bitterly, earning her a look from Iris. She then sighed and added, "I'm sorry, it's just... things have been so good... or at least they were. Until our anniversary. Which again, was so great, but ever since then you've been acting weird. Please don't deny it and just tell me what's wrong."

Another pause, then Iris stammered, "I, I... I..."

"What?" Caitlin snapped after an even longer pause.

"I want more." Iris finally admitted, and then when Caitlin looked confused sighed deeply and then clarified, "You're right, things have been so good. That's the problem. I'm so, so happy with what we have. But... I just can't get the thought out of my head. But I'm not sure I even want it. You know, more. Cause I had more, with Eddie. Then I didn't. And you had with Ronnie, and, well..."

"Oh..." Caitlin mumbled, unable to say anything else for a few long seconds, "You mean..."

"More." Iris interrupted quickly, "Let's just call it more for now. Less scary."

Caitlin nodded her head unconvincingly, "Yeah, not really."

"I know." Iris sighed, then after a pause pointed out, "You see, this is why I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want to make it weird. But then not saying something made it weird, so..."

"Yeah." Caitlin repeated softly.

After yet another pause Iris said firmly, "Look, this isn't a proposal. You deserve better than this confusing mess. We deserve better. But, now it's out there, should we talk about it?"

"Yeah." Caitlin repeated softly, quickly adding more firmly, "Yes, we should."

"Okay." Iris took a deep breath, "After all we've been through, I won't blame you if you didn't want to get married again, and I'd be okay with that. But I want kids. Not any time soon! Just, some time, in the future."

Caitlin nodded and then said softly, "You'd make a great Mom."

"Thanks." Iris beamed.

"I, I didn't have the best childhood." Caitlin reminded her girlfriend after another pause, "So... I kind of thought I wouldn't want them. But I did, with Ronnie. And now... I wouldn't be against it. I'd just be terrified that I'd screw them up."

"You'd make a great Mom." Iris parroted Caitlin's earlier words, truly meaning them.

"I severely doubt that, but thanks." Caitlin smiled softly, then after a brief pause added, "I do want to marry you though."

"Really?" Iris smiled.

"Really." Caitlin confirmed, before adding, "Someday... it's just that..."

"Your scared of jinxing us?" Iris offered.

"Yeah." Caitlin smiled softly.

"I know, right?" Iris laughed bitterly, "It's like I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I don't want to live like that. I want to move forward with you. Get my happy ending. You know?"

"I know." Caitlin sighed, before cautiously asking, "So... IS this a proposal?"

"No." Iris said firmly, and then quickly clarified, "You deserve so much better than this. At the very least dinner in a nice restaurant. Something with candles and soft music. God Cait, I don't even have a ring. I can't proposed to you without a ring."

"I don't need a ring." Caitlin said softly, before admitting, "But it would be nice."

"So..." Iris grinned, wrapping her arms gently around Caitlin, "It's agreed? We're not engaged, but asking would be okay? I have your permission?"

"Yes." Caitlin said softly, then the girls shared a gentle kiss before the scientist offered, "So, pre-engagement celebration sex?"

"Pre-engagement celebration sex." Iris agreed with a wicked grin.

As they were in the comfort of their now shared apartment they didn't have to wait, or find a supply closet or toilet to have sex in. No, Iris just gave Caitlin another gentle kiss and then took her by the hand and led her into their bedroom. Iris then gently lay her down on their bed, got on top of her and then they just started making out. God, Caitlin loved making out with Iris.

She had always liked making out, and could do it for hours, but there was just something special about doing it with Iris. Which had become the story of her life really. But as much as Caitlin loved the wonderfully soft sign of affection ultimately she wanted more.

Luckily it was clear Iris wanted the same thing, she did eventually start working on Caitlin's clothes, Caitlin only too happy to help her and then do the same for Iris's clothes, mostly without breaking the kiss. Which wasn't super easy, but luckily they had a lot of practice with it.

Only when all their clothes were discarded somewhere off the bed did Iris moved down to her neck and start gently kissing the sensitive flesh she found there, making Caitlin moaned softly. Then cry out from Iris biting down slightly and then sucking, making sure to leave a mark. Marking her territory. Or more accurately remarking. Whatever the case Caitlin welcomed it with more cries, moans, whimpers and gasps of pleasure.

Iris loved to give Caitlin hickeys, marks, etc, to remind her lover of things she liked to do to her, and of the love they shared, but if she was honest there was something territorial about it.

She had been that way with men too, but Caitlin bought out that side of her more than anyone else ever had, and Iris wasn't sure whether that was just because of Caitlin herself, the fact she was a woman, or Iris was just going too far with this whole being a top thing. Whatever the case she couldn't really help herself under normal circumstances, and given Caitlin had basically just agreed to marry her, and have kids with her, Iris was so surprised that she didn't accidentally hurt her.

Of course when she had effectively left a mark Iris was drawn lower to Caitlin's perky little boobs, where she basically repeated the process, except much more gently. Also she started concentrating on one area to leave a mark. Iris spent a lot of time moving her lips around that soft flesh, much to Caitlin's displeasure given how she was whimpering.

Although while she continued going back and forth, and kissing the soft flesh around the nipples, it wasn't long before those nipples were Iris's main focus, taking one by one into her mouth and sucking on them softly. Then she started swirling her tongue around them, and even biting down ever so softly in the way she knew her girl liked.

While Iris was doing that Caitlin tilted her head back and sighed in approval of what she was doing, and then encouraging her to do more she pushed her into her chest. That was when Iris added her tongue and then her teeth into the equation, although she definitely used the former more than the latter, much to Caitlin's clear delight, the other brunette not only crying out with joy but her beautiful face came awash with pleasure.

Which was a sight Iris often found herself looking at or going back and forth between those tits, eventually bringing her hands to caress whichever one she was working on to give Caitlin more pleasure. Although ultimately Iris wanted more, and she took it.

After lingering on Caitlin's tits for quite a while Iris finally allowed herself the pleasure of moving lower towards her final destination, taking about a minute to linger on Caitlin's flat stomach before reaching their destination.

Then, because she was in a playful mood, Iris grinned up at Caitlin who looked down at her hopefully, only to be overcome by disappointment when Iris moved lower to kiss her way down one side and up the other and then repeated the process going the other way. It was mean, but Iris just couldn't resist, and to be fair she gave Caitlin what she really wanted right afterwards. Or more accurately, what they both really wanted, and she was rewarded for it with the most exquisite sounds and tastes.

Caitlin loved it when Iris took her time with her. Mostly. It made her feel special and loved. Mostly. Just as she loved to return the favour like that. Mostly. However Iris had a knack for pushing things so far that even Caitlin couldn't stand the gentle teasing any more, often pushing Caitlin into explicitly asking for what she wanted.

She tried a few times throughout the foreplay, but every time she got close Iris thankfully moved on, sparing Caitlin the indignity. More importantly Iris was teasing her as much as she could bear, and then just when she could take no more giving her exactly what she wanted, and there was definitely something to be said for that.

However she was still very grateful when Iris's tongue finally slid over her pussy lips, causing Caitlin to let out a cry of relief. It was a long, slow, gentle lick which started from the very bottom of her pussy and went all the way up to the top, even lingering on her clit before repeating the process.

Well, the following half a dozen licks completely ignored Caitlin's clit, but there was still more than enough to make Caitlin cry out again. Also she whimpered, gasped and moaned with pure pleasure. And maybe a little writhing. All of which seemed to please Iris given the way that her eyes were lighting up in Caitlin could just about see a grin when she looked down between her breasts and see her girlfriend staring up at her.

It was not a sight Caitlin could focus on. Partly because it was a strain on her neck, but mostly because it was just too erotic seeing someone in between her legs. Especially someone with long dark hair and very clearly female features. And the female body. And the fact that this was Iris West. Her girlfriend.

Technically maybe even fiancé, or at least future fiancé, which was as terrifying as it was wonderful, as marriage had been the beginning of the end for her relationship with Ronnie, and just Ronnie, and the idea of losing Iris was unbearable. Although Caitlin did her best to ignore these frightening thoughts and just enjoy the moment, and ultimately move on with her life.

While normally it was easy to enjoy Iris going down on her this time was different. This time Iris had been brave enough to broach the subject of marriage, something which hadn't exactly worked out for either one of them in the past. Caitlin wasn't sure she could have done it, and she had wanted too. Even thought about doing it, and was so grateful that Iris had. So surely Caitlin should be the one showing her gratitude?

Sure, she had been a bit lost in the role of the bottom over the last year, basically doing every little thing Iris wanted, but surely this was the time to be assertive? Or at the very least, to find a compromise? Yes, Caitlin could think of a very, very pleasant compromise, one she was sure that Iris would agree too.

Iris loved eating pussy. She had been curious about it for a long time, but she couldn't have been sure she would actually like it. But she did, especially when it was Caitlin's yummy little cunt. Especially when it was her precious Killer Frost. Oh yes, Iris loved fucking this woman in either of her forms, but while she might not admit it out loud there was definitely an advantage to eating the nice, warm pussy of Dr Caitlin Snow.

Although both were tasty, and either way Iris would be happy to go down on this girl all night long. She'd even come close a few times, although Caitlin always insisted on returning the favour, and this time she didn't even wait for her to finish.

"Sit on my face." Caitlin moaned seemingly from out of nowhere, "Ohhhhhh Iris, baby, mmmmmm, that feels so good, but I wanna do you too. Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, sit on my face so I can lick you too. Come on baby, let's 69."

For a few long seconds Iris waited to see whether her girl would say anything more, as she loved it when prim and proper Caitlin Snow talked dirty. When it was clear Caitlin was done talking Iris began debating the pros and cons of the request. The pros were particularly obvious as there was nothing Iris loved more than sitting on that pretty face, with the possible exception of fucking Caitlin's tight little ass hole with her strap-on.

However particularly since taking Caitlin's anal cherry Caitlin had been giving most of the oral while Iris had mostly pounded the other girl with her big cock, so it was tempting to refuse the request in the name of properly returning the recent favours. But ultimately Iris just couldn't resist the allure of that talented mouth and tongue.

So after a brief hesitation Iris started moving herself around on the bed while making sure her tongue never stopped touching Caitlin's cunt. Which was a little awkward, but so worth it to continue showing what her true priority was, and getting more of that tasty treat which was her girlfriend's pussy cream.

It was also worth it because once she was in position Iris got to tease Caitlin for a few long seconds by keeping herself just out of reach of her tongue. This caused Caitlin to groan in frustration which had Iris chuckling into Caitlin's pussy. Better yet a few seconds later Caitlin reached up, grabbed Iris's butt with both hands and pulled her down was onto her face.

Having her normally so submissive girlfriend taking this kind of initiative was incredibly hot, and it only added to the pleasure Iris felt as Caitlin's tongue started rapidly caressing her cunt. Clearly Caitlin was determined to catch up to the progress that Iris had already made, which really wouldn't take much, as Iris was raring to go and being able to pleasure Caitlin at the same time only made things better, which made her question why she'd been so hesitant to try this.

Then she was reminded by the growing desire to cum, threatening to end their fun prematurely, to the point that the best Iris could do was wait until Caitlin push things further, that way at least it wouldn't be her who ended the fun. Which she knew was incredibly petty, but that was something neither one of them was above.

Caitlin certainly wasn't in a hurry to bring this to an end. After all, this was literally a dream come true. Or more accurately multiple dreams coming true. Firstly it was sex with Iris West, who was first going down on her, and then 69'ing with her. That was Iris West, as in her best female friend, doing that stuff to her.

Another girl. The girl she loved. And they were 69'ing for the very first time, and it was even better than Caitlin had imagined. Which made her regret not bringing up the subject of a 69 before, because while as a complete and total bottom Caitlin preferred to follow Iris's lead clearly her top could do with some suggestions, at least from time to time.

Of course while she wasn't in a hurry to end their first-ever 69 Caitlin knew she would eventually. Iris was too stubborn to lose control first, not to mention skilled, and eventually the urge to cum would become overwhelming.

But in the meantime Caitlin tried to maximise the enjoyment for them both by frantically bringing Iris to the edge of orgasm with just a half-dozen quick licks, which included bashing her tongue against her clit, and then she did her best to keep her there for however long the pussy eating was going to be. Which mostly included licks which didn't touch Iris's clit, but Caitlin made sure not to ignore it entirely, and a few times even took some time to gently suck on it.

As a result she was constantly getting a mouthful, and a face full, of one of the two best liquids in the entire world, Iris West's pussy cream. It was second only to Iris West's girl cum, but Caitlin was doing her best to not think about that, as she was craving the other girl's cum enough without throwing too much fuel on the fire.

Besides, soon enough she knew she would be rewarded with that, and there was definitely something to be said for Iris's regular cunt juice. It was certainly delicious, Caitlin swallowing as much as she could, and the rest did a wonderful job of marking her as what she truly was, Iris West's personal little pussy pleaser.

Ironically that heavenly liquid was perhaps ultimately Caitlin's downfall, because while she wanted to tasted all night long it also got her so horny that what she was getting simply wasn't enough, and she wanted more. She needed more, and what came after it. So inevitably she proved herself right by pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into Iris's cunt, immediately giving the other girl a powerful climax.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Caitlin worked tirelessly to get Iris off like a good little bottom should. Even if initially she was a little distracted by the pure heaven in liquid form which was Iris's cum, as Caitlin quickly pulled out her tongue and became lost in ravenously swallowing as much as she could.

Iris was grateful for that distraction, as it meant her climax was that much more satisfying. More importantly it gave her some much needed time to recover, so by the time Caitlin was pushing her tongue back inside her it was merely a retaliation to Iris doing the same thing.

At least that particular time they were able to make each other cum simultaneously, even being able to pull their tongues out at the same time and wrap their lips around the other's entrance so they could try and swallow whatever the other person had to give. They were less lucky with the following orgasms as things became a lot more crazy and uncoordinated, but to their credit they more or less both gave as much as they received. Or at least it felt like it.

Honestly it was hard to tell, as they could both be tremendously stubborn when trying to solve a problem, and both of them were actively fixated on making the other cum. The only difference was that being on top allowed Iris to grind her cunt into Caitlin's face, initially making her climaxes that much more powerful.

Then she just did that on instinct, even after that she changed their positions so they were side by side, which Iris did so she could have access to Caitlin's butt. To be fair she slid her fingers into her cunt first, while beginning to suck on her clit, but Iris just couldn't resist sliding a finger into that sensitive little back hole, especially when she knew it would make Caitlin cum extra hard, which it did.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers