Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least this time all she had to do when the dildo was pulled completely free from her now horribly empty feeling ass was rollover. That was all it took for Iris to see the damage she had done to Caitlin's butt hole. She didn't even have to spread her cheeks, as Iris was more than willing to do that herself, emphasising just how widely stretched her back hole was.

"Mmmmm, so pretty." Iris practically growled with lust.

"If you say so." Caitlin blushed.

"I do." Iris said firmly, softly adding, "I know it's weird, and I know you didn't get it, but I do."

"It's okay, I like it when we get weird." Caitlin admitted softly, blushed again, and then even more as she added, "Speaking of which, can we move on?"

"To what?" Iris grinned, knowing full well, but wanting Caitlin to say it.

"I..." Caitlin hesitated momentarily, somehow blushing even more than before, then finally forcing out the words, "I want to suck your cock."

"Oh you do, huh?" Iris chuckled, finally and reluctantly taking her hands off Caitlin's cheeks and laying down next to her girl, "You wanna suck my cock after it's been up your butt? Go ass to mouth? Huh? Ooooooh, dirty girl. Well go ahead you filthy little bottom. Taste your bottom! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, suck it off my dick! Ohhhhhhh fuck yes!"

This was another thing of course which Caitlin had initially protested, far more than simply showing off her gape. The first few times she'd even managed to talk Iris out of it, which silly her, she thought meant she could actually avoid doing it. But one bad deal later, which she was totally manipulated into, Caitlin found herself with a cock in her mouth which was straight from her ass.

To her shame like anal sex itself Caitlin hadn't just found it bearable, but actually enjoyable, which even from the first time she was unable to hide, as back then and at this moment, the second she wrapped her lips around the head of Iris's cock she moaned loudly in pure pleasure, instantly loving the taste of her own butt.

Of course there were differences, one of them being that the first time Caitlin had been so surprised and deeply ashamed that she almost stopped, but ultimately succumbed to her sudden insatiable desire for more of her ass juices, whereas this time her overwhelming shame wasn't enough to stop her even for a second.

Also the first time she had rushed, whereas now she savoured particularly the head of the cock, which had gone the deepest into her ass, before settling into giving Iris a long, drawn-out blow job. Which would see her taking Iris's dick far deeper down her throat and she had that first time. But the biggest difference? Iris's reaction. Oh yes, the first time she succeeded making Caitlin go ass to mouth Iris had just stared in stunned silence at her handiwork.

Now Iris just couldn't seem to stop gleefully encouraging her, "That's it baby, mmmmm, go ass to mouth for me! Oh my God Caitlin, ohhhhh, that's so hot! I love watching you do that. I love it so much. Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, take it deep. Take it all the way down your throat. Oh God! Ohhhhhh yessssss, suck it! Suck my cock! Oh Caitlin! Ohhhhhh fuck yes!"

That first time Caitlin had just become so lost in the act itself, only fully realising what she had done afterwards, and then almost dying from embarrassment. But soon there after Iris started encouraging her like this, and despite the fact it intensified the shame she was feeling it also made Caitlin's heart flutter with the knowledge she was pleasing her top.

Right now she even had the courage to stare up at Iris while deep throating her dick, something which earned her more encouragement and smiles from her girlfriend. And eventually she was pulled up into a deep kiss before finding herself as the little spoon of a very enjoyable after-care session.

During which Iris softly whispered in her ear, "So, how about West-Snow?"

Caitlin smiled dreamily and softly replied, "Whatever you want, honey."