Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retaliation came in the form of Caitlin rubbing her face against Iris's cunt, and just more tongue fucking, which was more than enough to get the job done and make sure they eventually became just as consumed by the ecstasy they were feeling as what they were dishing out. Especially as they had each other's cum to swallow.

Oh yes, it was truly a wonderful celebration. And if that had been it, it would have maybe been enough. But not for Iris. No, there was at least one other thing she was craving to do, and she knew it was Caitlin's favourite, so as tempting as it was to keep 69'ing until they fucked each other into unconsciousness Iris forced the fun to stop, at least temporarily.

At first that just involved literally rolling off of Caitlin and then both girls lying on their backs gasping for breath. It wasn't too long though that Iris got up, turned around and then pressed herself down on top of Caitlin's naked body so they could kiss again, this time sharing each other's flavour.

That kiss was slow and sweet to begin with, mostly because of just how exhausted they both were, but inevitably it became more heated, especially when Iris pushed her tongue into Caitlin's mouth and the Meta massaged it with her own. Then, because she was just overwhelmed by their exchange earlier, Iris pulled back and couldn't help just grin goofily at the girl she loved.

"So, who wants to get ass fucked?" Iris teased.

"Oh, I do, I do." Caitlin eagerly replied.

"Then get me a nice big black cock, strap it to me and suck it." Iris ordered, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, get me nice and ready for your slutty little ass hole."

Caitlin quickly did as she was told without a moment's hesitation, getting off the bed and practically skipping over to their drawer filled with toys. Whereas before she had a variety of different colours they had been thrown out in favour of purely black dildos, most of which matched Iris's skin colour perfectly.

Which was mostly for Iris's benefit, as she was the one who would get the best possible look at the penetration, but Caitlin had to admit there was a certain thrill to being fucked by her black girlfriend with a black cock. It just seemed so wonderfully appropriate, and she loved the contrast in colour as she was picking out a strap-on for Iris. Although she wasn't sure why she was debating, as inevitably they both knew Caitlin would pick the biggest.

Sure enough both girls exchanged a chuckle as Caitlin held out the big toy, although the humour was then quickly forgotten as she strapped the cock around Iris's waist and took it into her mouth. Which wasn't as fun as sucking it after it had pummelled her pussy and/or ass, but there was definitely something to be said for preparing a strap-on with her own saliva for her greedy fuck holes.

Which inspired Caitlin to show off what great practice she now had as she bobbed her head up and down the shaft, taking more and more into her mouth with every bob until it was sliding into her throat. Then she went even further, eventually deep throating the entire length, much to Iris's delight.

"Yesssssss, take it! Take it all! Take every single inch down your throat, mmmmm yes, oh fuck yeah!" Iris encouraged gleefully, both with her words and with one of her hands gently stroking Caitlin's hair, "Suck it good ,mmmmm yessssssss! Cover that dick in spit so I can shove it straight up your ass. Oh, speaking of which, why don't you shove a couple of fingers up your ass? Oh yeah, stretch that slutty little hole for me while sucking my cock. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, show me just how eager you are to get butt fucked by thoroughly preparing your ass hole and my cock. Ooooooh, fuck yes, that's so hot, oh Caitlin, suck my cock Caitlin, Ohhhhhh yesssssss!"

Honestly Caitlin was a little disappointed by this, because she loved receiving rim jobs from Iris, and this likely indicated they were skipping part of the preparation. Of course as the bottom it wasn't her place to complain. Yes, she would do anything to make Iris happy, and most of all Caitlin was just as eager for the cock in her mouth to be stretching her ass.

So she didn't hesitate reaching back and shoving a finger up her butt, barely pausing to rub it in pussy juices so it would be nice and lubricated for her back hole. She was a bit more thorough preparing the second finger, and was rewarded for it, Caitlin crying out in pure pleasure as she push that second finger into her own bottom.

Of course Caitlin wouldn't allow touching herself to get in the way of pleasing Iris, so she made sure to focus her attention just as much on the blow job as the anal fingering. Luckily they both meant pleasing Iris, who continued verbally and physically encouraging Caitlin onwards. Which she clearly was more than happy to do, but she couldn't help craving more.

In fact she was fairly close to adding a third finger into her butt and/or begging the top to fuck her ass before Iris finally began contemplating exactly what position she should take Caitlin's butt in, before teasing her with a bit of stalling before finally and mercifully giving Caitlin what she so desperately wanted.

"Now, get up here and stick that slutty little ass hole of yours on my dick." Iris announced gleefully, "No, turn around. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, I want the best view of my dick sliding into your butt. Yes, that's it, good girl. Now spread those cheeks. Ohhhhhh yesssss, give me a real show, my little anal slut."

Iris grinned wickedly as Caitlin obeyed all these commands like the well-trained bottom she had become, then further proving that by pulling her fingers out of her butt, spreading her cheeks and lowering herself downwards so she could easily penetrate herself. Of course Iris helped out by holding firmly onto the dildo and helping to guide it to Caitlin's rosebud, but that was all she did this time.

Everything else was Caitlin willingly violating her most private hole for their mutual pleasure, the little slut even crying out joyfully as her slutty little ass hole began to stretch. There was pain mixed in with the pleasure, but the fact that Caitlin was enjoying this in any way just further proved what an anal slut she was. The anal slut Iris had gleefully trained her to be.

Part of that training was not to rush the anal penetration, because while Caitlin's ass was so slutty she could take a quick violation Iris quickly learned she preferred to savour this kind of thing. That went double for the butt stuffing, and sure enough Caitlin once again did what she was trained to do, slowly pushing herself downwards until the head of that cock slipped through her anal ring and into her ass.

Then Caitlin started pushing herself downwards just as slowly, giving Iris plenty of time to enjoy the view. Especially considering Caitlin spent the whole time spreading her cheeks, which also doubled as Caitlin proving her submission to her. And Iris loved her for it.

One of Iris's favourite things in the entire world was watching her big black cock disappearing into Caitlin's white little ass. She just loved the contrast in colour. It was truly beautiful. And she got to enjoy a lot more when those pale cheeks came to rest against her chocolate thighs, announcing every inch of the dick was buried in Caitlin's butt.

Then after savouring that fact for a few long seconds Caitlin started bouncing up and down while continuing to spread her cheeks, once again giving Iris the perfect view of her black dick violating Caitlin's white booty. Which Iris could have happily watched all night, but she wanted to make this special, and she knew just how she could do it.

"Turn around." Iris suddenly ordered, "Oh yes, I want to see your pretty face as you ride me."

When Iris added that second part Caitlin was looking over her shoulder at her in surprise, meaning it was impossible for the meta-human to hide her adorable blush at that compliment. Then without needing to be asked Caitlin pushed herself upwards so she turned herself around, but not far enough to pull the toy out of her ass.

No, it stayed in the entire time, and soon Caitlin was pushing herself all the way back down again while moaning in pleasure. Which Iris enjoyed hearing, and seeing on Caitlin's face, two thing she enjoyed for quite a while, along with Caitlin's boobs bouncing up and down in front of her. At least until she leaned forward and latched her mouth around one of them, causing Caitlin to let out an extra loud pleasurable cry.

Caitlin had been taken completely off-guard by that, and really this whole thing since being told to swap positions. Normally Iris kept her in one position when they were having sex, and only changed positions when they changed sex acts, so that alone had been a surprise.

It was a welcome one though, because although Caitlin adored showing off her brutalised butt hole it just wasn't quite as fun when she wasn't face down. Oh yes, when it came to riding Iris's cock Caitlin preferred it when they were face to face, as it meant she could watch Iris's beautiful face, and likewise with her while they became lost in anal sex. Sometimes they would even kiss a little, but this, this was a totally new one for them.

It was something Caitlin immediately welcomed with a loud cry of pleasure. She also automatically wrapped her hands around the back of Iris's head and pushed her deeper into her chest. Which probably wasn't the correct thing for a bottom to do under the circumstances, but as Iris didn't complain Caitlin kept those hands there so she could gently stroke the back of Iris's head and coo softly.

Iris then kissed her way down one boob and up the other to take the other nipple into her mouth, before going back and forth between them, much as she would during foreplay, except now Caitlin had a massive dildo up her butt, which made it even more thrilling.

Then Iris was removing her mouth from her nipples and scolding, "Keep bouncing."

"Sorry." Caitlin blushed.

Briefly Caitlin considered pointing out that she had only stopped because Iris was distracting her, but that didn't seem like the actions of a good bottom. Besides, she was even more eager to restart the sodomy, so why would she waste time?

Oh yes, instead of wasting time arguing about who's fault the pause was Caitlin lifted her butt up and then pushed it back down, repeating the process until she worked up to a steady rhythm, violating her most private hole for the mutual pleasure of herself and her girlfriend. Which caused Iris to smile around each nipple in turn, and suck them even harder than before, which in turn caused Caitlin to cry out even more loudly and happily than before.

Things continued like that for quite a while, both girls getting completely lost in the pleasure they were giving each other, even if it was Caitlin who was getting the lion share of the physical pleasure. Along the way Caitlin felt a growing need for more, but as always ignored it for as long as she could, because she lived for moments like this.

Lived to please Iris West. And if she was honest, lived for Iris's cock up her ass. Of course she also lived for a great many other things, like her friends, a nice bottle of wine, and most importantly of all helping to save the world with the rest of Team Flash. And of course being with Iris, which was literally a dream come true for her. But in moments like this Caitlin felt like she lived most of all for the joy of being Iris's anal loving bottom.

It wasn't even just the incredible orgasms she received at the end. Honestly that came to second the thrill of giving up her most private hole to the woman she loved, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt there was no part of her which was off-limits to Iris West, and that her dominant top could fuck her however she wanted.

And oh, to feel her forbidden hole sliding up and down a big toy cock, and to feel so much of her rectum stuffed with it, was just beyond words. Especially as in moments like this it felt like pure Iris West invading her like no one else had, and reminding Caitlin that she belonged to her. That she was Iris's bitch. Her anal loving little bitch, who really, really wanted to cum right now.

Just as Caitlin was about to beg for the privilege, and of course confirming what she was to make sure she gets what she wanted, and just because it was true, Iris moved her lips upwards and captured Caitlin's mouth with her own. Which at first delighted Caitlin, because being kissed by Iris West was yet another thing which she lived for.

Maybe especially when Iris was forceful right from the start, pushing her tongue into Caitlin's mouth and dominating the scientist's tongue with her own. However that kiss lasted for several minutes, constantly denying Caitlin the chance to beg for more. And she tried to be patient, she really did, but Caitlin just couldn't resist increasing the pace, which of course led to her being punished.

Breaking the kiss Iris smacked Caitlin's ass roughly with both hands and told her, "Stop! What do you think you're doing?"

"I..." Caitlin began bashfully.

"Did I give you permission to cum?" Iris questioned.

"I, I wanted to ask." Caitlin stammered.

"Well, wait for permission like a good girl." Iris smirked, leaning back as she gave Caitlin's ass one more smack, "I wanted to watch your pretty face as you ride me, and you distracted me. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, now I want at least another five more minutes of watching you before you get to beg for the privilege of cumming with my cock up your ass."

"Yes Iris, sorry Iris." Caitlin blushed, before doing as she was told.

Which was difficult given just how much she wanted to cum, but Caitlin prided herself on being a submissive bottom who would do anything to please her dominant top, and she knew this would just probably make her eventual orgasm that much more powerful, so she pushed herself to continue the gentle violation of her own butt hole.

Besides, it wasn't all bad news, it was likely Iris was just looking for a reason to tease her, so Caitlin's disobedience of increasing the pace on her own had likely saved her from having to wait for this teasing. More importantly it was almost easy to hold herself back when she saw the heart-warming pleased look on the face of Iris West. And just Iris's beautiful face, which she got lost in staring at for what turned out to be more than five minutes.

Then finally Iris purred, "Okay then my little butt slut, mmmmm, tell me what you want."

"Please, please Iris, ooooooh fuck, let me cum!" Caitlin whimpered pathetically while looking into her lover's eyes pleadingly, "Please let me cum! Let your little butt slut cum! I need to cum! I need it so bad! Ohhhhhh please, please let me cum for you. I wanna cum with a cock in my ass! Please, mmmmmm, I need to cum with a cock in my butt like the little ass slut I am! Oh Iris, ohhhhhhh fuck, I'm your ass slut. Mmmmm, your anal whore! Your little butt bitch. Please Iris, make your anal loving bottom cum, mmmmmm, or let me do it. I don't care any more, I just need it. Please, give me permission to cum. Yesssssss, mmmmm, allow me the privilege of cumming for you like a good little bottom."

"I suppose." Iris grinned wickedly after a few long seconds of Caitlin telling her what she wanted to hear, then gave her more encouragement while smacking her butt again, "Go on then, cum! Cum for me! Ohhhhhhh yessssss, cum like a good girl. Mmmmmm, a good bottom! Oh yes, that's what you are Caitlin. The best bottom, and butt slut, a girl could ask for. Oh yes, cum! Cum! Cum for me, oooooooh yeahhhhhhh!"

Once she finally had the permission she craved Caitlin started slamming herself rapidly up and down the dildo, barely building up the pace until she was hammering her own ass hole. Although she didn't even reach a top speed before she had the kind of earth shattering orgasm which caused her cum to squirt out of her cunt, and in this case onto Iris's stomach, her body to shake and for her to cry out joyfully.

Fortunately she had been trained to push herself through such climaxes so she could give herself multiple orgasms, and just as fortunately Iris started helping her out, thrusting up into her ass gently and infrequently at first, and then a continuous brutal pounding which left her unable to even think coherently. Then inevitably Iris took over completely, turning Caitlin into what she craved to be right now, nothing but a fuck hole.

Iris grinned widely as once again Caitlin Snow came for her, which was one of the many things she lived for, and easily one of her favourites. Oh yes, Iris loved making Caitlin cum. Honestly she enjoyed it even more than her own climaxes, which she could barely keep herself from having at this stage, as it was worth holding back just so that she could make Caitlin cum more powerful and frequently.

And while she liked doing it in all sorts of positions there was just something special about this. About making Caitlin cum through butt sex. It was just so naughty and wrong, and so thrilling, and most of all nothing made Caitlin cum harder and more frequently, because she was totally an anal loving bottom with a bottom made to be fucked. Something Iris lived for proving, just like this.

Despite the fact that she loved having Caitlin's cum squirting against her stomach this wasn't a position they'd done that often, something which Iris promised herself would change. Although she wasn't sure she wanted to cut into the time Caitlin was in her natural position, on all fours like the bitch she was, so she just had fun sodomising her girlfriend more. And soon to be her fiancé, Iris reminded herself.

This was now going to be her wife, and it was important in a marriage to do things together, and Iris couldn't think of anything better than making sure that Caitlin got plenty of time getting her ass stretched, filled and fucked in every position possible, but especially this and doggy style.

Another position was quickly added to that list when Caitlin completely ran out of steam and tried to collapse. At first Iris kept her in the air with the firm grip she had on her waist, but that involved using some of the strength she was currently using to hammer up into Caitlin's ass hole, and that just wasn't acceptable.

So she flipped Caitlin onto her back and got several benefits that she'd been enjoying before, except now instead of her future wife anally riding her Iris was back on top and in full control, taking Caitlin in the position most husbands took their wives, albeit in the 'wrong' hole. And oh yes, Iris would definitely have too add this to the list, especially as it allowed Caitlin to wrap her arms and legs around her while getting to stare lovingly into her eyes.

Just a little added bonus was enough to send Iris crashing over the edge of an orgasm of her own. Admittedly the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of ass fucking Caitlin Snow had a lot to do with it, and the fact that she received several climaxes after that, but she wasn't focused on that right now.

No, the only thing in Iris's world was powering through those climaxes so she received more, and more importantly give Caitlin more. Also, just to make sure Caitlin's butt would be gaping and aching, just like it always should be when she was done with it. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, Iris becoming a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate, until finally she collapsed with exhaustion down onto her girl.

For a few moments they just lay there regaining their breath, and then Iris chuckled against Caitlin's neck, "God, I love you."

"Don't you mean you love my ass." Caitlin groaned playfully.

"That too." Iris grinned, before lifting herself up slightly and ordering, "Show it to me."

Caitlin blushed furiously at this command, and then cried out loudly as Iris slowly began removing her cock from her ass so she could obey that perverted demand. The first time she had received it Caitlin had tried to protest, but even then she knew it was a waste of time trying to fight it, as she would do anything for Iris West.