Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every inch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's every single inch of my big dick buried within Iris West's big black booty." Killer Frost gleefully bragged, smacking Iris's ass for good measure, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you just took it all up your butt. Oh God, no wonder you love doing this to that weak, pathetic little bitch Caitlin Snow. It's soooooooooo hot! Mmmmmmmm, or should that be, cool? Ha ha ha ha! Mmmmmmmmmm, whatever. Point is, I'm all the way in that black ass, and you know what that means, right? You're fucked! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Iris West is fucked, mmmmmmmmm, right up the ass. Brace yourself, this may hurt a little. And then you'll love it. Oh yes, I'm going to make the high and mighty Iris West love taking it in the ass! Oh fuck yeah!"

Unable to think of a retort Iris just blushed, and tried to look away, but there wasn't much to look at otherwise. Especially when Killer Frost began pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning Iris's first ever butt fucking. Or more accurately, the first one she'd ever received. Which like before, caused her to cry out, gasp and whimper in pain, but to her shame there was a hint of pleasure too.

Eventually it became more than a hint, and Iris was forced to bury her face in the bed sheets to hide her sounds of enjoyment. Although, at least she could take comfort in the fact that she didn't start enjoying it as quickly as Caitlin did, something that Iris would only be too happy to point out if the other woman started taunting her again.

Killer Frost was very aware of that fact, but as far as she was concerned Caitlin Snow was a completely different person. A completely different person who just happened to be a shameless ass whore, who's memories were bombarding her right now, throwing her off her game somewhat. Especially as she was repeating all the actions Iris had treated Caitlin to when she took her, and maybe their, anal virginity.

Which was at least partly why she was doing this, as it was created some wonderful alternative memories Killer Frost liked a lot more than the current ones she had. And oh, if she could make the woman who haunted her dreams her butt slut? That would surely cause her dreams to become the other way round.

Already Killer Frost was making progress with that, as the memory of being the first to fuck Iris West's ass would surely be one that she treasured for the rest of her days. Especially as she savoured every moment of it. The initial anal penetration, the ass stuffing, and then finally the butt fucking.

Killer Frost did every part nice and slowly so she got plenty of time to savour each part, and to make matters even better Iris was giving her the best possible view of it by spreading her cheeks the entire time, giving her the best possible look of her strap-on disappearing into that forbidden hole, then pumping in and out of it, officially putting this bitch in her place.

And making Iris West her anal loving bitch. Oh yes, that's exactly what she was now. Which was proven by the way that Iris gradually began moaning in pleasure from getting her butt fucked.

Which of course led to Killer Frost taunting her again, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, you're loving this, aren't you? Mmmmmmmmm, I knew you would. After all, ooooooooooh, this big beautiful black butt of yours was made to be fucked. And I'm just the one to do it. Mmmmmmmmm, gonna fuck this ass and turn you into my anal loving bitch. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, moan for me Iris! Moan for me! Mmmmmmmmm, moan and prove what an anal loving whore you are!"

"I'm the anal whore? Really?" Iris scoffed, pulling her face out of the pillows and struggling to control her moans as she replied, "I'm not, mmmmmm, I'm not the one who moans when filling her ass full of cock. Or whooooooo ooooooooh fuck, or who moaned pretty much right after I start fucking her virgin ass. Oh yeah, face it Caity, ohhhhhhhhhhh, you're the anal whore, not me."

"You both are." Killer Frost countered gleefully, "I'm not Caity, remember? No, mmmmmmmm, you're cheating on your girlfriend with me. Not that I blame you. I'm awesome. And you, ohhhhhhh, you're in desperate need of a woman who can give you the ass fucking that you so desperately need. Hey, maybe we could share you? I top you, Caitlin bottoms for you. Oh yes, I love the sound of that. But in the meantime, just relax and enjoy this cock up your butt you little bitch! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, enjoy it, mmmmmmmm, as much as I'm enjoying your fucking ass hole you whore! Oh God, your butt hole makes such a good fuck hole! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmm fuck!"

For a moment it looked like Iris wanted to argue the point, then a particularly loud moan and giggle from Killer Frost had her burying her face in the bed sheets again in a feudal attempt to make this less fun for her new top.

Only of course she dismally failed, as soon not even those bed sheets could muffle the whimpers, cries, gasps and more importantly the moans of pure pleasure escaping Iris's mouth, as clearly whatever pain and discomfort there had been became a distant memory and all she felt was the pleasure of total submission. Something which Killer Frost now desperately wanted Iris West to regularly experience from her. Oh yes, she didn't want to hurt her, she wanted to make this woman her anal loving bitch.

What would be really fun was if she could break her entirely, meaning that poor little Caitlin would have to settle for eating pussy and fingering, or better yet go looking for another girl to top her while leaving Iris West all for her. Then again there was something extra thrilling about topping the girl who had dominated pathetic little Caitlin Snow. Not that it was much of an achievement.

No, Caitlin Snow was a filthy bottom, and having vivid memories of being dominated by Iris was still affecting Killer Frost while sodomising the reporter. Which was weirdly making the whole thing more vivid, Killer Frost stuck between dominance and submission for a few long minutes, until finally Iris set her free by beginning to beg for more.

Iris desperately wanted to try and avoid giving Killer Frost the satisfaction of hearing her beg, but it quickly became clear that it was an inevitability, as her ass slowly but surely adjusted to being fucked to the point that all she was feeling was overwhelming pleasure. Well, that and relief, because it had been hard to believe that anyone would enjoy this, no matter how slutty they were, but now Iris understood it completely.

Which means all those times that she had been gleefully sodomising Caitlin she had been causing her girl this kind of amazing pleasure. Iris even pretended for a while that Caitlin was right beside her, and it was the two of them sharing the joy of getting fucked in the ass together by two dominant tops. Or better yet, she was just fucking Caitlin's big juicy butt, something she would soon be doing to put this girl in her place.

Particularly that second fantasy was very satisfying, and put a wide smile on Iris's face, but it also pushed her closer to orgasm, and at the very least she wanted to avoid the temptation for a little longer. After all, she didn't want to be a total ass whore, like Caitlin Snow, and start begging for a hard butt fucking only a few minutes after the sodomy began.

No, at the very least she wanted to avoid that humiliation, although ideally she wanted to hold out so long Killer Frost would become impatient and give her what she wanted anyway. For a while that actually seemed like it was going to happen, but ultimately all the build-up just became too much for Iris, and she finally gave in.

"Harder! Oooooooooooooh please, fuck me harder! Fuck my ass, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck it hard and deep! Please Frost, make me cum!" Iris begged desperately, "Oh yeah, pound me, pound my ass ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound fuck that big black booty! Make those cheeks jiggle for you! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I love it when Caity's cheeks would jiggle for me. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, I love it when Caitlin Snow's big meaty lily white ass cheeks jiggle for me! Get your revenge, Frost. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, get your revenge by wrecking my butt hole and making my ass cheeks jiggle for you! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me hard, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss and make me-"

"And make you cum?" Killer Frost interrupted.

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" Iris answered truthfully.

"Then ask me too." Killer Frost pushed.

Make me cum, oh please make me cum-" Iris began again.

"What's my name?" Killer Frost pushed again.

"Killer Frost?" Iris whimpered questioningly.

"Again!" Killer Frost demanded, smacking Iris's butt.

"Killer Frost?" Iris repeated, confident this time.

"AGAIN!" Killer Frost yelled, again smacking Iris's butt, this time hard.

"KILLER FROST?" Iris repeated, following up with, "I WANT KILLER FROST TO BUTT FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, BUTT FUCK ME HARD! RUIN MY ASS HOLE, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, POUND ME HARD AND MAKE ME CUM! PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE, MAKE ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM, PLEASE KILLER FROST, OH PLEASE, OH FUCK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD, KILLER FROST KILLER FROST KILLER FROST, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Finally with one last infuriating chuckle Killer Frost began increasing the pace, quickly rendering Iris completely incoherent. But that was okay, because it just meant she could put her all into slamming her ass back against the dildo relentlessly misusing her most private hole and causing her an obscene amount of pleasure, especially considering the circumstances.

Of course when she was so close to orgasm she could practically taste it Killer Frost decreased her pace ever so slightly, enough so that Iris cried out in frustration, which in turn caused another chuckle of delight from the evil bitch. But then before she could even try and complain, not that she really had the strength to do so, Killer Frost increase the pace again, sending Iris over the edge of easily one of the most powerful climaxes of her life.

Like Caitlin whenever Iris was sodomising her this way the roles were completely and utterly reverse so it was now Iris who was cumming ridiculously hard and frequently to the point where she could no longer think coherently. And her last coherent thought was as much as she loved Caitlin she really hoped this would become a regular thing.

Oh yes, Iris wanted to be regularly butt fucked by her girlfriend's alter ego, as a punishment/reward for the anal abuse she had gleefully given Caitlin over the years. As long as she got to mostly be the top, and most importantly her girl was okay with that, Iris smiling blissfully as she pictured her precious Caitlin Snow while her alter ego Killer Frost brutalised her booty.

Killer Frost was determined to make this a regular thing one way or another, because Iris had a big beautiful booty which had to literally be made for fucking. Like this was totally Iris West's purpose in life, and therefore she was simply wasting her time by dating such a total bottom like Caitlin Snow.

Oh yes, Iris desperately needed a real woman, a total top, like Killer Frost to sweep her off her feet and show her everything she had been missing. Which would mean she would be stealing Caitlin's girlfriend, which would make this whole thing even better. And maybe, just maybe, she could turn this woman into her evil sidekick. Then they could be super villains together.

To do that Killer Frost needed to make sure Iris came as hard and as frequently as possible, which was admittedly kind of hard for her. After all, despite her bravado this was her very first time doing anything like this, and the only reason she was as good as she was, was because she could vividly remember everything Iris had done to her, or more accurately done to Caitlin.

Because she now wanted Iris to be hers so desperately Killer Frost searched those memories for inspiration, and she found it in the form of smacking that big booty and making those meaty cheeks jiggle even more than her thighs hammering against it, and eventually grabbing hold of Iris's head, pulling it back and taunting her.

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT! TAKE IT BITCH, MMMMMMMMM, RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!" Killer Frost screamed at the top of her lungs, "TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE THE BITCH NOW IRIS! MY BITCH! OH YEAH, CAITY'S MISTRESS IS MY BITCH! OH YES, YOU'RE MY ASS WHORE, MY BUTT SLUT, MY FUCKING ANAL BITCH! OH YEAH, YOU'RE MINE NOW! ALL MINE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMM, AH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, MMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK!"

Of course this just caused her to be stuck again in a weird state of submission and dominance as she remembered everything this woman had done to her. Which for a while was mostly a good thing, as it kept her from cumming too quickly. Or at least that's what Killer Frost initially thought. Then she realised it wasn't so much her being conflicted, as it was her being stubborn.

Because when Killer Frost did finally go over the edge it was initially the submissive thoughts which did it, and then the combination made the following climaxes that much harder. Which was a little disturbing, and yet blissful, especially as Killer Frost could practically feel Iris West pounding her ass with a strap-on while she brutalised Iris West's butt with her own strap-on.

In reality Killer Frost was simply doing herself proud by continuing to hammer Iris's most private hole through each of her own climaxes, causing the other girl to cum even more, the two of them becoming like wild animals relentlessly hammering themselves against each other in search of more pleasure. And perhaps on some weird level to make sure Iris's butt was well and truly destroyed.

Sadly neither one of them had unlimited stamina, and embarrassingly enough it was Killer Frost who collapsed first, taking Iris with her. Which embarrassed Killer Frost so much she tried to continue the ass fucking while in that position, only she had no strength left to move, so she had to settle for a gentle butt pumping, which admittedly was a nice way to bring them both down from their highs.

Killer Frost then pulled her cock out of Iris's butt, and then chuckled with wicked delight at her handiwork, "Spread your cheeks! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, show me that gape!"

Iris was so exhausted from her ordeal, both mentally and physically, that she didn't even hesitate to obey. Also, it just kind of felt good to continue on her submissive high for a while, even if it meant subjecting herself to this humiliation. And to be fair, it was one she had been subjecting Caitlin too. So again, she kind of deserved a taste of her own medicine. And she certainly got it.

Oh yes, before she even realized what was going on she was grabbing onto her own butt cheeks, and slowly pulling them apart, emphasizing just how widely gaped her most private hole now was. Her butt hole! Oh God, her butt hole was gaping wide open, a fact which again caused Killer Frost to chuckle wickedly, and then provide further taunting.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, that's it! That's so hot, mmmmmmmmm, no wonder you love doing this to me. The other me. The weak me." Killer Frost muttered at first gleefully, then bitterly, before pushing, "How does it feel, huh Iris? How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?"

"Good." Iris moaned softly.

"I doubt that." Killer Frost snorted, before grinning wickedly, "But let's see just how much you like this... suck my cock. Oh yes, suck my ass flavoured dick you bitch! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, show me just how sorry you are for turning me into an ass to mouth whore, by becoming one yourself. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck my strap-on and become my little ATM slut!"

Again Iris felt helpless to do anything except what she was told, and that she deserved this treatment at what she had done, and to her shame she kind of enjoyed the thought of it. It was hard to believe she would enjoy it, but then again Caitlin did, so hopefully she would too. Wow, she was actually hoping she would like the taste of her own ass.

Wow, the tables really had turned. Something she was reminded of as she got down onto her knees in front of Killer Frost, her mouth hovering over the dildo which had just pummelled her poor butt. The poor butt which was now aching with every little movement she made, that and the fact that she was very tired making her incredibly sluggish.

She then paused, and understandably hesitated for a few long seconds, before leaning forward, closing her eyes, and wrapping her lips around the head of the strap-on cock. To her tremendous relief, it wasn't nearly as nasty as she thought it might be. Even better, unlike Caitlin, she didn't immediately moan like a whore from tasting her own butt.

Although, she didn't hate it either, so she wasn't sure what to make of that. Not that it truly mattered, because in that moment she had a job to do, so that was exactly what she did, slowly beginning to bob her head up and down the dildo, taking more each time. Which of course caused Killer Frost to chuckle with delight, and provide some 'encouragement'.

"Oh my God... ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, suck it! Suck my dick Iris! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it good. Get every drop of your ass cream!" Killer Frost eagerly ordered, clearly loving the show, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, suck it like I sucked it. Like Caity sucked it. Oh yeah, you really are just like Caitlin now. Or at least, you're going to be. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, you'll see, mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to make Iris West the biggist ass to mouth loving anal whore in the whole world. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, and I'm going to love every minute of it. Almost as much is you will, slut."

Thankfully Iris was mostly able to ignore those words as she concentrated on sucking cock, something that she was out of practice with after a blissful year of exclusively topping her beloved Caity. But apparently that was okay, as Killer Frost was more interested in talking trash, without backing any of it up.

So Iris was able to get away with licking the base instead of deep throating, because apparently, as long as she got every drop of her ass cream that was enough to amuse Killer Frost. Which Iris had to admit she enjoyed more and more towards the end, but it wasn't as much fun as topping. But maybe if she could just stick around, she would find a way to get her Caitlin back.


12