The Reflection in the Mirror

Story Info
A self bondage session in interrupted in a supernatural way.
6.5k words
4.77
9.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
299 Followers

Jacqueline smiled as she ran her hand down the mirror's smooth surface, admiring its cold face. It was the final piece in her little plan for a night of fun, and she couldn't wait to put it to use. She also couldn't believe the deal she had gotten on it either. An old world full body mirror on a carved oak frame or a hundred dollars? A cheap knockoff at a furniture store would cost three times that, and this one was guaranteed to be an antique. It was odd how the salesperson at the import store acted nervously around the mirror and how it was kept in the back corner, wrapped in blankets tied with rope. When Jacqueline unwrapped the mirror so she could see it, the saleswoman moved to stand behind it as if afraid of seeing her reflection. She said it had been found in the basement of some abbey in a country with a Slavic name. Jacqueline didn't really listen to the history lesson. She was enthralled by the beauty of the mirror and knew immediately she was taking it home.

Now it stood in her apartment overlooking the city, and it was the perfect time to put it to use. She had her wooden step set up in the middle of the room in front of the mirror. She stood on it now to test that she could see her full body from her toes to the well above her head reflected in the mirror. She could also see the large window that looked out over the night skyline, allowing the city's ambiance to filter in.

A long silver chain hung down from a bolt in the ceiling stopping above her head where it was connected to a pair of cuffs. The key was safely out of reach, placed on a table on the other side of the room. Her plan was simple, a little self-bondage where anyone looking into her window would see her naked body. Once she locked her hands in the cuffs, she would be unable to leave the wooden platform for twenty minutes. A small timed lock on the other end of the chain would open automatically when the time ran out, allowing her to leave and use the key.

It was a moment of tension as she knew once those cuffs went on, she was stuck. Any of her neighbors in the surrounding buildings would be able to see her, and all she could do was twist about to give them a good show. She had chosen this room specifically for the large window to add to the tension that somebody might be looking. To complete the mood, she had the mirror placed so that she could see herself and the window behind her, a constant reminder of what was happening.

She glanced to the far wall, where various toys rested on a shelf. She wondered if some of them might make the experience more exciting but decided that the fear of being seen would be enough torment for tonight.

With everything in place, there was nothing more to do but set the light and get undressed. She darkened the room and turned on a single light near the window so her body would be lit. Then with a trembling breath, she lifted the only thing she would be wearing, a leather strap with a bright red ball gag, and firmly strapped it into her mouth. The timed lock was set before she dropped her robe and climbed onto the wooden step, her naked body exposed to the window. She thought twice about what she was doing, wondering if footage of her escapades would end up on some website. She closed her eyes and silently scolded herself, this had been planned for weeks, and there was no going back now. Before panic could step in, she grabbed the cuffs and locked them, leaving her trapped on the platform.

Jacqueline's breath came out in nervous pants as she hung from her chains, wrists held high above her head. She hadn't yet dared to open her eyes and gaze into the mirror, fearing it would make her panic. She knew full well that anyone who took the time to look would see her, and there was nothing she could do about it for twenty minutes.

Slowly she opened her eyes and immediately looked into the mirror, seeing her naked body as it stood on display. The sight sent adrenaline surging through her veins as the desire to escape flooded her senses. This was the thrill she was hoping for as the trembling grew worse, and she focused on remaining calm. Just as she tried to relax, she caught sight of movement in the mirror. Her eyes focused on the spot in a panic, but the movement was gone behind her. She twisted about as her heart raced, turning to face the window only to see she was alone in the room. Relieved and scolding herself for being so foolish, she reasoned a bird must have gone by the window. Obviously, nobody was in the room with her as not only was her apartment door locked but so was the inner door. Nobody could have gotten into this space, and they certainly didn't scale the building to peer in her window. With the flutter of panic fading away, she turned to the mirror and, for a second, was sure she saw a smiling face just behind her. Once again, she jerked about in a panic, nearly stumbling on her wooden platform as she hung from the chains. The room was just as it always was, quiet and empty, with the door on the wall still solidly locked.

Breathing deeply into her gag, she turned back to the mirror and hesitated to look. When she did, her nerves relaxed to see nothing in the reflection but her naked body. She could see how badly she was trembling and wondered if her thrashing had gotten any attention. Just as she settled her feet, two arms curled about her stomach from someplace behind and wrapped about her tightly.

Jacqueline's eyes went wide as she screamed into the gag, the noise coming out as a muffled gurgle. Her body went ridged and arched as the hands quickly slid up her stomach to take firm hold of her breasts. Desperation and panic drove her to pull on the chains, but her wrists were firmly bound, and she was helpless to defend her naked body. Her mind flooded with fear and tension as she tried to understand how someone could have entered her room. The only possible explanation was they were already inside when she locked the door, perhaps hiding behind a couch or chair.

She twisted and thrashed as her breasts were firmly grasped and kneaded, her tender nipples being pulled until they were taught. The intruder's touch was rough and grasping, his fingers cruelly squeezing her flesh. In a panic, she looked down only to be horrified a second time as she saw nothing! She could feel the touching and saw her skin deforming under the caress, but no hands or arms were present. In desperation, she looked to the mirror that told a very different story.

A dark form was pressed to her back but obscured by her body. All she could see were the arms and grasping hands as they tormented her breasts with firm squeezes. Panic drove her to thrash, pulling on her chains wildly in the vain hope of escaping. Unfortunately, neither her wrists nor her breasts came free from their captivity, and the thrashing provoked her intruder to squeeze more tightly.

With her heart racing, Jacqueline came to the terrible realization that there was no escape. She was trapped until the timer passed, a plaything for the dark stranger that was only visible in the mirror. She looked into that silvery surface, desperate for some answer as to what was happening. The shape moved to the side as something warm and most began to run up her back. She shivered as that sensation approached her shoulder, dark curly hair appearing as the shadow came into view.

Jacqueline stared into the crystal blue eyes of a woman with dark luscious lips. Something sadistic lurked behind the gaze in her eyes as she ran a hand up Jacqueline's arm to tug at the cuffs. Pleased that she was bound and helpless, a long red tongue came out of those lips and licked at her neck. She felt every second of it as it slid across her skin and cheek, stopping as their faces pressed together in the mirror.

Her eyes were locked on the reflection as the woman turned and whispered something unheard in her ear. She turned back to see if Jacqueline had understood, but she shook her head to indicate no. The strange woman's smile widened as she slowly mouthed the words for her to read while pointing at Jacqueline and then at herself.

"You are mine now," was what the strange woman was saying, and the recognition in Jacqueline's eyes made the woman lick her lips.

In a fit of terror, Jacqueline twisted and turned, trying to break the reflections hold on her body. The woman only resumed licking and kissing Jacqueline's neck while crushing her breasts in her firm hands. She threw her head back in another scream, lost in her gag as the terrible sensation went on. Heart pounding, her fear compelled her to run, but she was well and truly stuck and completely at the woman's mercy.

She looked back to the mirror, trembling as a hand came away from her chest. She felt it as it slid across her body, exploring the surface of her skin. Her ass was rubbed and squeezed before receiving a good slap that made her jump. Then the other hand came away, leaving her sore breasts to throb as the woman ran her fingernails down Jacqueline's spine. She trembled as they went lower, curving around her rear before giving the other cheek a firm slap. She smiled as Jacqueline jumped and groaned in response to the punishment. Her rear received a few more well-placed slaps before the woman stepped away.

Jacqueline hung helplessly, her body trembling uncontrollably as the woman stepped to the side and walked around her, dragging her nails across her skin. She was finally able to get a good look at her attacker and wasn't sure what to think. The woman was tall and thin with a slightly muscular frame. Her ample breasts and curvy hips added a seductive feminine charm to her shape. She had long dark hair that curled slightly as it flowed down her back. The expression in her eyes was one of sadistic pleasure, and her smile indicated she was enjoying every moment of this.

Jacqueline looked away,

closing her eyes and tightening up as the woman's hands came to her breasts again. She pulled at her chains, expecting a firm grasp, but the touch was gentle this time. The woman caressed them softly, slowly rolling them in her hands while tracing a thumb across the nipple. The effect sent shocks of energy spiraling through her body as she began to respond to the touch. Jacqueline struggled not to moan as she was stimulated, but the tension and panic coursing through her veins betrayed her. Her voice began to seep out as she bit the ball gag, the pleasure rising.

Her hands wrapped around the chains for support as the gentle caressing went on, only to suddenly cause her to gasp. Tender lips began to suck at her nipples, tasting her flesh as she hung helplessly. She glanced at the mirror to see the woman leaning over, her face buried in Jacqueline's breasts.

She tried to twist again, but the effort only hurt her wrists. Her head fell back to moan as she crossed her legs, trying to deny the sensation as the tender sucking began to stir arousal. The sense of helplessness heightened every touch, driving her to the edge as her heart raced. The woman remained at her breasts, sucking each nipple as her hands began to explore.

Jacqueline looked in the mirror to see the woman, but when she looked down, there was no one there. She saw her nipple stretch as it was sucked and the skin of her stomach dimple as unseen hands explored her body. The woman existed only in the mirror and was making love to Jacqueline's reflection as her body responded to every touch.

Those soft lips moved to her other breast as hands cupped her rear. She felt them squeeze over and over, testing the firmness of her flesh and savoring what they found. The stimulation never stopped flowing as she hung helpless to the woman in the reflection. The mixture of fear, excitement, and stimulation began to cause a tingling deep inside as her body responded with desire. Whoever this woman was, she was forcing Jacqueline to become aroused, and her skin went warm as the need began to grow. The strange thrill began to cloud her thoughts, making it impossible to stay panicked. The relentless rubbing was bringing her body to readiness, and being restrained only made it more intense.

A hand slid around the front, tracing a gentle circle around Jacqueline's belly button before slowly moving down. She tried to protect herself by squeezing her legs, but that only presented her body to the hand still squeezing her rear. Jacqueline leaned forward as fingers began to rub at her moist folds, finding her aroused body more than ready for her touch. The hand cupped at her flower while the other urged her legs apart. She felt so helpless to the situation that resisting seemed pointless. Instead, she put her feet apart and bent her knees, offering herself to her captor.

Fingers began to probe her delicate petals, reaching in to trace lines of her honey across hot thighs. She moaned into her gag, rolling her hips as the woman began to pet her body, pressing firmly as she spread the wetness between her legs.

Jacqueline's head rolled as a soft moan escaped her mouth. Her eyes went shut as she no longer cared to watch the reflection. All her focus was on the sensation between her legs as her captor continued to fondle her passion fruit. Her skin tingled with excitement as her breasts were gently sucked. She clutched the chains of her binds, desperate for something to hold on to as the pleasure became intense.

The petting changed to two fingers tracing little circles through the inner layers of her flesh. They pressed just firmly enough that they couldn't be ignored as they teased the skin around her clit. The other hand returned to her rear, firmly squeezing enough to hold her in place. Now she stood on her toes so she could bend her knees wider, offering the woman as much access as she could.

Jacqueline felt as if she was dreaming, her head swimming in tension and pleasure that couldn't be happening. She had meant to hang for a bit, enjoying the thrill that came with the risk of being seen. Now, she was being pleasured by someone who existed only in the reflection of the mirror.

Time became meaningless as the rubbing went on, her hips trying to rock to increase the stimulation. She couldn't believe how close her body was to a release when the woman suddenly pulled away. Jacqueline opened her eyes to see the woman standing beside her in the mirror, looking out as if through a window. She raised two fingers and kissed them before planting them on the ball gag in the reflection.

Jacqueline understood what the woman wanted as her body crawled with sexual tension. She nodded her agreement almost instantly, causing the woman to smile as she turned to Jacqueline's reflection. She reached up and tugged at the leather strap, loosening the gag. Jacqueline felt it coming free, then took her first deep breath as it suddenly fell from her mouth.

She took a few deep breaths as her panic implored her to scream. Before she could finish, the though strong hands wrapped around her head, and sift lips pressed to hers. She offered no resistance as a warm tongue slid into her mouth. She closed her eyes to savor the kiss as her lover worked at her passionately. She leaned into Jacqueline, pressing their naked bodies together. Jacqueline could feel the woman's breasts pressing into her own, brushing her nipples and sending new shocks of arousal across her skin. Her captor pressed in tightly, curling around behind her head to hold tight as her tongue reached deep into her mouth.

The kiss went on for so long that Jacqueline began to feel she was a part of this woman. They were locked in an embrace so tight that it felt as if they were one. They writhed and swayed together, their tongues dancing as they savored each other.

Jacqueline was lost in the moment until her lover reached down and grabbed one of her legs. She lifted a thigh hooking her leg over the woman's hip as she reached for the other. Jacqueline clutched her chains as she crossed her ankles behind the woman's back, her entire body hanging from the cuffs above her head. They continued to kiss as her lover's hands began to explore her back and rear. She felt absolutely out of control and at the mercy of the mirror. She was excited and frightened simultaneously, her heart racing as the sensations mixed to form an intoxicating poison.

Slowly the woman's hand began to explore lower, her fingers teasing the tender flesh exposed by her spread legs. The woman took her time, gliding her hands over Jacqueline's thighs and brushing at her soft lips. Her head rolled as one of those hands suddenly reached in, spreading her labia wide. Her clit was teased with a fingertip, working in a slow rotation as her body became wet.

Jacqueline focused on the kiss, her eyes still shut in surrender. She clung to her lover, using her legs to try and brace herself as fingers began to search for her secret opening. Her body began to burn with a deeper need, the arousal now complete. She still felt the pangs of fear, but hunger made her crave more, and she began to love what was happening.

The kiss finally ended, leaving Jacqueline hungry for more. She opened her eyes to look into the mirror and saw the smile on the woman's face. Her lover stared out of the mirror while rubbing at her clit, then ran her soft tongue over parted lips. Jacqueline trembled as her legs were allowed to drop and the woman crouched, slowly going lower as she kissed her way down. Fingers began to stroke at the entrance to her soul, sending shock waves up her spine. They were met by kisses slowly working their way down her stomach as the woman drew ever nearer to Jacqueline's flower.

The woman dropped to her knees and used her free hand to spread Jacqueline wider. The other was still firmly rubbing her body, causing her to twitch as the fire inside was fed. Her voice began to cry out as her eyes refused to look away from the mirror. Her lover finally pulled her fingers away and sucked them between her lips, savoring Jacqueline's flavor like a fine wine. She smiled before resuming her rubbing, this time watching the work intently. She held Jacqueline by the rear with a firm hand while the other picked up the pace, rubbing through the folds of her body. She took great care to be firm enough to drive Jacqueline wild, alternating between her clit and the deeper passage.

Flashes of lightning rocked her body as she hung helplessly as her body was fondled. All she could do was hang there and bare it as the woman in the mirror tormented her most intimate parts. The chains shook as her body convulsed of its own accord, the fire inside building to new levels. She wobbled on her toes as everything else began to shake from the storm about to break inside.

Her lover leaned forward as her fingers went lower to slide deep into her flesh. She kissed Jacqueline's lips before spreading them wide and using her tongue to lick at the center. Jacqueline danced on her toes, inadvertently pulling her body away. The woman grabbed behind her knees and yanked her legs wide, leaving her suspended by her wrists again. Now her body was laid bare to that hungry tongue as the woman began to feast. Jacqueline shook and thrashed, throwing her head back as her body teetered on the brink of release. The woman buried her face into her folds, devouring the fruit of passion that was helpless before her.

Her moans became a continuous chorus as her lover consumed her body. She felt that hot tongue over her clit, as tender lips wrapped around it to suck gently. Then she moved lower, reaching deep into her body, tasting the very core of Jacqueline's being. Her chest began to roll as her breathing descended into short pants, her body unable to get enough air.

She shook again as a shock wave raced

up the core of her being. The tension inside had built to unsustainable levels, and she felt like she was about to burst. Her back arched as the rest of her body went tight, the moment of no return quickly being reached. Her lover sucked her labia, pulling at them gently before returning to kiss her clit. The torment kept her right on the very edge as a hand slid in, and two fingers slipped through her defenses.

omniv
omniv
299 Followers
12