Defrosting My Marriage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man, what did we unleash? That was some fuck. I don't think your cock ever felt better. And look what I did."

She handed me the camera and there was a shot of my penis dripping cum and all slick with her juice. It looked great. She took a few more of me, one with my knees up, and then said, "Let me see these in Photoshop."

She pulled over her laptop and turned it on. Transferring the pictures took a couple of minutes and then she pulled up Photoshop. I was watching my naked nymph, her breasts so full between her arms, her nipples so invitingly pert and pointing. As I watched her, her nipples popped up. I looked up at the screen and I could see why she reacted like that. I couldn't help but admire the pictures, too. "These are definitely hot, hot, hot." She was talking to herself as she cropped, zoomed in and saved each picture. Then she put the best ones into a folder. "Done! Now to mail them to Rita. She didn't think I would, so 'ha' on her."

"Tell her that we don't want to see them on the Internet."

"I'll tell her but it won't be necessary. She is very, very discreet and afraid of being outed. I trust her. She'll keep our secret and we'll keep hers." She clicked "send" and they were off. She got up from the computer and lay next to me. Quietly, we kissed and began to drift off.

Maybe ten minutes later, the bell rang on her laptop. "That must be Rita answering me." It was. Ellen open the mail and read. "Girlfriend, you have the most beautiful little cunt, hairy or bare. I can't wait to suck on your clit. And Ray's cock looks amazing. Will you let me have a turn on it? Will you let me swallow his cum that's dripping down his cock? Now, I'm so damn horny. Can I come over now? I swear I will. Or maybe tomorrow? I can come over in the morning or the afternoon but then I have to go to my mother's. But don't worry, we'll be over on Sunday. Maurice is going to love Ray's dick. Come on. let me come over and lick you both."

"What should I tell her?"

"Whatever you want."

"I can't wait for Sunday. I've waited too long. I am so turned on. But, I'm also tired. I want to be fully awake when we do this."

"I know how you feel. I'm kind of tired, too, now. If she comes over tomorrow, can I play, can I watch?"

"Hell, yes. I'd hope you joined in!"

"Okay then. We're going to have a supersex weekend. From hardly any sex to all-sex-all-the-time. It works for me. We're on an adventure. Let's go on all the rides."

She wrote back saying that we were beat tonight and had fucked each other silly. She said we'd be home all weekend except for mornings when we'd be at the gym. So anytime on Saturday or Sunday after one was good. She clicked send and went to the bathroom.

I got under the covers. She joined me without putting on a nightgown or panties, another first. I spooned into her with dreams of sugar plum fairies - no, make that bisexuals - dancing in our heads.

To Be Continued...

12