Erica's Man: After a Night Out

Story Info
My fiancee went out for her Christmas party.
2.7k words
4.15
44.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

Waiting patiently in the car, I finally spotted them stumbling down the street. My fiancée Erica looked the drunker of the two, but her friend, Melanie, didn't exactly look steady on her feet. Erica, despite the obvious stumbles, looked hot as hell in her red dress, her hair swept forward over one shoulder, and I again thanked my lucky stars I'd met her. Melanie wasn't as slim as Erica, but it wasn't that she was fatter at all. I'm not sure there was any body fat on her at all in fact. She played rugby for England ladies, and it was her broad shoulders that set her toned body behind my future wife's in hotness. That said, the short black dress she was wearing really showed off her perfectly toned, muscular legs, and they were a cut above most I'd seen.

The pair were laughing heartily as they stumbled along, and I smiled. Clearly it had been an enjoyable Christmas party! Erica spotted the car all of a sudden and pointed, almost throwing herself off balance. The two of them seemed as though they tried to speed up, but couldn't, and I could hear their raucous laughter through the windows as they came close. Erica opened the front door and climbed in next to me, speaking as she sat. "We're bringing Melanie back with us, sexy man! She lives on the other side of town and she said she doesn't want to be a pain so I've said she can stay in the guest room."

"Is that ok, Kev?" Melanie asked, climbing through the back passenger door. There wasn't really an option at this point, not that I minded anyway, so I laughed and told her of course not. We set off and the girls gigglingly told me about their night. It sounded like they'd had a good time with their colleagues, and Erica told me there'd been one guy kept sending drinks over to the pair of them. They'd happily taken them until the barman had told the man would like them to come over. Apparently Erica had merely caught the man's eye, pointed to her engagement ring, and then raised her middle finger. They both burst into fits of laughter over this, Erica declaring that she had "no need for a dodgy man trying it on when I've got an eight inch cock to look forward to tonight!"

I started at this. Erica almost never talks dirty; in fact I can probably count on one hand the number of times she's been so blunt even when it's been just the two of us, so for her to say that in front of her friend was a shock! Both women burst back into loud gales of laughter though, and I put it down to the drink. At first.

Soon though, I realised Erica wasn't just drunk, but very horny. Still laughing, Mel commented that Erica hadn't shut up about me all night. Erica not too subtly rested her hand on my thigh as Mel continued, saying the women at work all thought she'd found a robot who does all the jobs at home and then pleasures her at night too. A quick glance told me Erica's face was starting to turn red as she laughed, but her hand's movement up my thigh to my crotch told me it wasn't just embarrassment heating her face.

"Red light!" Erica suddenly shouted, and as I stopped, leaned in front of me and planted a kiss full on my lips for a few seconds. My hardening crotch twitched and stiffened further under her hand as she returned to her seat, laughing along with Melanie who was in fits in the back seat. I was beginning to feel very glad the journey wasn't long.

As we got moving again and I got into gear, I reached across and placed my hand on Erica's thigh. She had a firm hold of my cock through my jeans and began to slowly stroke along the length. It wouldn't be long, getting home, but the five minutes remaining of the journey seemed interminably long as Mel continued to giggle and chatter away in the back seat and my hand shifted Erica's dress up her leg. She shifted her weight slightly, allowing me access to the soft flesh of her inner thigh. I wasn't talking at all now, focussed on the road and Erica. I stretched my fingers out to graze her mound, feeling the moist lace of her knickers against my knuckles. Erica was no longer giggling either, and I could see her lip twisted where she was biting down on it. As I slowly rubbed my fingers against her mound, she undid the button at the top of my jeans and unzipped me. Because it was late and I'd climbed out of bed to go and collect the two, I wasn't wearing any underwear, so my hard cock sprung out as Erica released the pressure of the zip holding it in. She took my length back into her hand and slowly stroked along the shaft. Thank god we were nearly home! I slipped my fingers under her lacy knickers and began to fumble at her wet clit as well as I could with the angle.

I stopped for the lights less than 30 seconds from our house, and suddenly heard "Red light!" from the back seat. As I turned towards the noise, Mel leapt forward and planted a kiss on my lips, before turning her head and planting another on Erica's! She landed back in the back seat with a bump, laughing hysterically. Erica looked as surprised as I felt, her mouth slightly open in shock at her friend's actions.

Suddenly, Melanie's laughing cut off. "Hang on..." she said from the back, before her head again appeared between us, this time looking directly at where Erica had hold of my cock. "Oh my god you weren't kidding Erica. That's a lovely big cock. I'm so jealous right now." Turning her head to where I had my hand up Erica's dress, she continued, "I wish I could find my Kev. I need someone who will help me round the house and then do things like this for me as well. God you two are making me so horny." She sat back in the back seat as the light turned green and I tuned onto our road. Sat in the centre seat now, I could clearly see her in the back mirror, and it was clear she was horny. I reached up and manoeuvred the mirror to look down a little and sure enough, Mel's hand was rubbing between her legs.

I pulled into our driveway, and returned my cock inside my jeans as Erica climbed out of the car. I noticed she didn't pull her dress back down, walking unsteadily to the front door with Melanie following, both now holding their heels in their hands. I quickly walked round the front of the car to let them both in. Mel very obviously stared at my hard crotch under my jeans as I unlocked and pushed open the door.

Erica disappeared inside quickly and I gestured Mel to follow. I was treated to one of my favourite sights from Erica's drunken nights out, as she scrambled up the stairs on all fours, giving me a wonderful view of her perfect arse and her wet panties over her mound. Mel followed her up the stairs as I locked the door behind me, and then turned to the realisation Erica was employing one of her favourite tricks for me, face down at the top of the stairs with her long legs stretched out several steps below, waiting for me to remove her panties and eat her sopping pussy.

Of course, it wasn't me stood behind her, but Melanie. Erica's friend looked at me, clearly confused, and unsure what to do. Erica usually always received an orgasm from this point, before moving. I knew if I reminded Erica that we weren't alone, she'd probably finish climbing the stairs and head to the bedroom. However, I didn't want to break such an enjoyable tradition.

I signalled Mel to wait, and climbed the stairs to stand on the same step as her. We had to stand close and I knew she could feel my cock pressed against her waist. I winked at her and put one finger on my lips before I began to rub my hands up and down the backs of Erica's thighs, my thumbs moving closer and closer to her panties until I was running them along her groove with each movement as the rest of my hands pushed her dress up high over her arse. As my fingers reached the waistband of her panties, I hooked under and peeled them right down her legs, revealing her wet, swollen pussy, ripe for fucking. Erica lifted her feet one by one as I slid her panties off and held them out to Mel. My cock was straining against my jeans now and Melanie had turned her body to press her front against it. She took the panties from me and continued to watch silently as I resumed my attention of Erica's thighs, my thumbs now massaging her soaking cunt. I soon moved my hands up to hold my fiancée's arse cheeks, using my thumbs now to hold open her pussy as I slowly licked upwards, tasting her juices. I repeated this a few times, Erica's moans letting me know I was doing what she wanted.

As I settled my tongue on her clit and began to circle around that, I felt Melanie shift herself away from the wall and down a couple of steps. I felt, rather than saw, her slide between my legs on her bottom and sit on the steps in front of me. I continued to bury my tongue into my future wife's wetness as her friend and colleague unzipped my jeans, pulled them down until her own legs were in the way, and then took my length into her mouth. She had expert technique, alternating between taking almost my whole eight inches to the back of her throat and licking up and down the shaft and around the head.

Erica seemed oblivious to the fact her friend had my cock in her mouth, remaining face down on the top step as her moans continued to build. Normally I'd wait until she was close and then climb the remaining steps to fuck her from behind, but Mel's inclusion had given me other ideas. I reached one hand down and lifted Mel's chin as she released my cock from her mouth after a deep-throat that had almost taken her right to my balls. I stepped down a couple of steps and lifted Mel's face up towards Erica's pussy. Taking the hint, Mel tentatively placed her hand on Erica's arse. I could tell she wasn't used to the idea of eating pussy herself, so I took hold of her other hand and placed it onto Erica's wet mound first, intimating to start with her fingers.

As encouragement, I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh and found her moist panties, beginning to slowly rub along her groove. She let out a small moan and shifted to spread her legs apart, allowing me better access, and began to move her hand on Erica too.

After a couple of seconds slowly and unsurely rubbing, Melanie began to lose herself in the moment again and explore Erica's pussy. As she began to rub faster, I saw my fiancée lift her head at the different sensation it must have been, Mel's long glittery nails catching her swollen mound as she rubbed at her. Mel was truly exploring too, as she slid first one finger, then a second easily inside Erica's soaked cunt. Unable to miss the nails now, Erica turned her head and looked me in the eye, stood a step down from her friend with my hand up her dress. I worked my finger inside Melanie as Erica held my gaze, biting her lip in pleasure.

Melanie's response to my finger sliding into her was to accede to what I'd suggested earlier, and she leaned forward to taste my future wife's juices. As she began to lick and tongue at Erica, I slid a second finger inside her and began to thrust more forcefully.

Mel's moans joined with Erica's as I heard Erica getting close to orgasm again. I continued to pound my fingers into Mel while she buried her tongue into Erica's cunt. Suddenly I heard Erica's moans turn into gasps and I knew she was cumming. As her back arched I knew her sweet juices would be pouring onto Mel's tongue and her orgasm seemed to create a chain reaction as I felt the muscles in Mel's cunt contract and grip my fingers hard as the wetness flowed to her pussy and she groaned loudly as she came.

Both women were panting heavily on the stairs now, but it was quickly clear neither was finished. Erica turned and beckoned to me to follow her as she climbed the final steps, her dress still up around her hips. Mel followed her as I slipped my legs out of the jeans which still held around my ankles and quickly joined them both in the bedroom.

Erica sat on the bed facing me as I came up behind where Mel was standing. She grinned at me and I saw her hand move between her legs. "She can go first, as long as you save plenty for me," she said.

I wasted no time, reaching around Mel and sliding my hand between her legs to find her wet cunt once more. Melanie let out a small, high pitched noise as I found her swollen clit. With my other hand, I eased her forwards until she was bent forwards over the bed. I rubbed at her clit as I moved my other hand down her back and eased her panties to the side. She had a nice pussy, swollen, glistening with her cum and eager for my cock. I positioned myself carefully, running the tip of my cock up and down the groove of her cunt a few times, drawing gasping moans from her as she awaited my entry. Erica, never one to sit and watch completely, shuffled on her bottom down the bed until she was close enough, and then drew Mel's face down to lap at her cunt once more.

I chose this moment as the time to slide my cock into Melanie, drawing a loud moan of pleasure. Her cunt was tighter than I'd expected, but I slid in easily with the lubrication her orgasm had provided. I fucked her slowly for a few minutes, sliding my length along her slick inner walls and beginning to groan myself. Soon, I was ready to start thrusting harder, and began to slam my cock into Mel's tight, wet pussy. Erica knows my noises, and as she heard me begin to get close, she drew herself down beneath Mel so they were face to face. They kissed passionately as I fucked Melanie, and I felt Erica's fingers begin to rub Mel's clit underneath where my shaft was sliding in and out of her. The extra stimulation quickly brought Mel to an orgasm, and I felt her cunt contract again around my cock as I slowed right down and savoured the feel of her ecstasy.

Now that Melanie had cum again, she collapsed onto Erica. Erica wrapped her legs around Mel's waist, giving me an amazing view of one pussy on top of the other, and I shifted my attention to the lower down pussy of my future wife. Manoeuvring slightly, I guided my cock into her tight passage and began to thrust. I didn't really expect Erica to cum this time, and knew her main aim at this point was my orgasm, but sure enough just as I was reaching the brink, I felt Erica's muscles contract around me and she moaned, holding Mel close to her in a passionate kiss, tipping me over the edge as I shot thick streams of spunk into her belly.

Panting, I joined them lying on the bed. The three of us lay for a while as we were, before Mel silently retreated to the guest room, and Erica and I went to sleep.

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers