Degrees of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you're quite finished... I need you to proofread a post for my business," she chirped at him flatly.

Her 'business' was one of her many attempts at hobbies that seemed to actually be getting traction. Jeff often found himself somehow being expected to proof-read social media posts, be a free photographer, IT support, or whatever Janice needed but didn't possess the ability or desire to see to herself.

"I'll be in in five," he offered back as she disappeared back through the door.

He glanced down at his phone and saw the missed texts from Katy.

Sorry... not sorry lol

By the way, I'm spending a week at my mother's next month. So you'll have to manage without me for a whole seven days.

He tapped a reply...

Oh I'm sure I'll manage. But goodnight picture messages will certainly soften the blow! I'm being "called in" so I better get going. Goodnight kiddo!

Goodnight Mister!

After the texting exchange, a new level of flirtation seemed to be fair game for them both. The pair were hard workers, but whenever downtime did present itself, they always seemed to find each other and spend it together. Katy took to sending Jeff pictures of her outfits before she arrived at the office. Though it made him feel a pit pervy at first, he couldn't deny that he supremely enjoyed seeing her in any way he could.

Katy herself was quickly becoming an indispensable member on her team and took on more responsibility as a result. Whether by her choice or just dumb luck on Jeff's part, she was assigned as the admin that worked directly with his department. This came with the added benefit of her being included in department staff meetings and working with Jeff more directly as designs were approved and ready to be released to other departments.

The week prior to Katy's visit to her mum's had arrived. Jeff had hoped to squeeze in any spare second he could with her before she was gone for seven days. But, fate intervened as a design was due by the ensuing Monday and he found himself behind the ball as the customer made last minute changes. The week was suffocatingly busy and before he knew it, it was late Friday evening and he was still in the office.

He looked up and around after losing track of the time and found himself the only one left in the designer's wing.

"Well that's typical," he muttered under his breath as he stood and stretched his arms.

He was nearly finished for the day, but decided to get one last cup of coffee from the machine in the small kitchenette in his part of the office. He checked his phone for messages from Katy who was due to depart town the next morning but saw none. He then strode toward the machine, cup in hand, and placed it under the dispenser.

"Well hello, old friend" he muttered out loud to the machine as he pressed the button to start brewing.

"Well, hello to you too, Mister!"

That familiar, perky voice came at him from behind and nearly scared him out of his wits. He spun around quickly and beheld Katy standing at the other end of the kitchenette work top. His fright aside, each time he saw her, he struggled with the same speechless and breathless feeling he had when they first met. This was no exception. His weary eyes scanned her as if she was the only person in the world. She wore a red dress with a lacey veneer that flowed down her curves in a way that made him involuntarily lick his lips. Below the dress her legs were clad in nude coloured tights and brown strap sandals were on her dainty feet. Her hair hung about her shoulders with just a few wayward strands from a long day of working, and a necklace just kissed the freckle at the front of her collarbone.

The long day had fatigued Jeff and he had not the energy to reign in his very physical reaction to seeing her on this evening. He felt his cock stir in his trousers and he turned himself toward the coffee machine in an attempt to hide it. His desire for her was nearly roaring in his ears.

"Dear god, you scared the daylights out of me!" Jeff said with a relieved laugh. "What are you still doing here? It's nearly eight-thirty and you've got an early train!"

She stepped toward him alongside the worktop before responding. "I wasn't sure you were still here either! I just came down the corridor to check and see if you were alive!" She quipped back at him. "It's amazing how you can hear footsteps in the place when it's empty, and your long stride is unmistakable."

Jeff picked up his coffee cup from the machine and responded before sipping, "Seems that I have a cute little stalker!"

Katy feigned insult and retorted, "Stalker! You're a foot taller than most people! And people usually can't count the seconds between footsteps!"

They both laughed at each other but Jeff dared not to turn toward her and reveal the ridiculous tent he was pitching in his trousers.

"Not that I'm less than thrilled to see you, but shouldn't you be packing?" he said a bit flustered.

"If you thought I was going to leave you here all night without saying goodbye that just means you've had too much of that stuff," she joked at him while pointing to his coffee cup.

Jeff chuckled at her. "Perhaps..." he paused to take a sip. "You know people would probably talk if they knew we were here on our own like this. The cleaning crew around here are terrible gossips!" He cracked a smile at her.

She took another step toward him, nearly closing the distance between the two.

"You don't think they already do?" Her voice was taking a soft and smokey tone that heated Jeff's blood.

"You really should get home and pack..." Jeff trailed off as he finally turned toward her, his cock like a compass that pointed at the true north of Katy's hips.

Katy looked up at him in a way that was both provocative and submissive.

"If I don't, are you going to spank me for being a bad girl?"

At this Jeff was over the edge and freefalling into his desire to have her and couldn't stop himself for any reason. He set the coffee down, reached one arm around her hips and pulled her close.

"I just might..." he breathed out before kissing her for the first time.

When their lips met, it was a feeling akin to the telltale electricity between them, but much more potent. His hands rose to the sides of her face and she threw her arms around his neck as the two lip locked for an unknowable amount of time. Jeff's hands returned to her waist and Katy snaked one of her legs around his when they finally parted and looked into each other's eyes.

Katy's pupils were dilated. Not in the same way as when they met, but this time were unmistakably locked onto the object of her desire. Neither of them spoke, but much was being said in the molten look they were giving to each other. Jeff's mouth went back to work kissing her and then slowly traveled along her jawline toward her ear. His large hands reached down her hips and clutched the meat of her perfectly round ass as she gasped into his ear. His kisses worked down her neck until he reached the soft skin where the neck ended and the shoulder began and he nibbled at it while groaning. Her body trembled up and down in reaction.

In a swift and powerful motion, Jeff turned Katy's body so she was facing the worktop and pulled her hips so that she was slightly bent forward. She tossed her hair over her shoulder to look back at him and bit her lower lip.

"Is Mister going to spank me now?" she mewed in equal tones of desire and teasing.

Jeff brought his hand flat against her ass in a quick strike. Katy yipped at first, but then purred. Jeff found himself beyond reason or control at this point. Months of sexual tension were being focussed into these moments and he was about to pour it all out on Katy's young, curvy body. With each smack he delivered to her ass, Katy's moans became louder and full-throated. When her volume began to echo across the empty office, he reached around her face and covered her mouth. He then frantically tossed her skirt over her hips and got his first view of her exposed ass beneath the tights.

Upon getting his first in-person eyeful of her body, he released her mouth. Katy groaned and gasped once unmuzzled. Jeff's hands came together at her backside and gathered the fabric of her tights in his fists.

"Fuck, Jeff... what are you..."

Her question was cut short by the sound of the fabric of her tights being ripped apart. Jeff's fingers slipped into the newly made hole and explored her positively dripping and smooth lips. Katy's speech quickly descended into a series of desperate and urgent moans. Jeff let out his own low-pitched moan as his fingers became slick with her arousal. Feeling her so wet and ready for him caused his cock to desperately strain against the prison of his trousers. While groping her from behind, he grinded his tent along her hips. His wetted fingers slipped up and down the curves of her lips and then settled in gentle circles on her hood. Katy let out a desperate whimper that made Jeff feel the dampness of precum spreading in the fabric of his jockey shorts.

He released her and then positioned himself directly behind her while frantically working off his belt and releasing the clasp on the front of his trousers. He hastily and clumsily yanked down the front of his jockey shorts and his cock sprang out as if overjoyed to be released from its constraints. He reached his right hand around Katy's hips and dove it inside her tights to resume his teasing of her most intimate parts. From the new angle, he curled his middle finger and slipped it back into its wet and warm target while resting the tip of his palm on top of her clit. He let out his own desperate gasp as his cock was now bathed in the warmth of her body from behind when he nestled himself between her thighs. I curled his finger searching for that spongy patch inside her tight canal until it found its mark then pulled his finger back and pushed it forward so the flat of his hand pressed down on her clit again.

Katy kept biting her lip and stifling her own moans but was beginning to lose control.

"Fuck... yes... keep going," she belted out against the kitchenette worktop.

"Dirty girls like being fingered at work..." Jeff taunted into her ear while leaning over her back. Even as he said it, he was hoping his kink for dirty talk wouldn't turn her off or prevent a repeat meeting, but he was too worked up to hold back. "Are you a dirty girl, Katy?"

Katy moaned out in one long whimper before replying. "Fuck! Yes, I'm a dirty girl!"

She rose to her toes as Jeff's probing continued. His hand was now completely covered in her wetness and he could feel her legs shake and her body tighten around his finger.

"Then cum for me, you dirty girl," he practically growled into her ear.

At his prompting Katy's body pitched against Jeff's weight while he bore down on her. Her pussy was clenching and releasing his finger over and over again. Her feet trembled and threatened to fail her. She clenched her hands into fists against the worktop and her gleaning eyes opened wide while she let out a series of unrepressed moans into the empty office air.

Still with his mouth perched just behind her ear he growled to her, "Good girl, Katy."

Katy was still quivering and gushing while gasping for breath against the worktop. Her arms had given way and her breasts were flat on the surface as her fists finally released. Her feet were still shaking, hovering just above the floor. The strap sandal on her right foot had fallen, leaving her perpetually unbalanced. Jeff did not allow her to catch her balance, but gripped her shoulder with his large left hand and used his right, still dripping from her juices to line up his cock to her pulsing entrance.

With a groan and a push forward, he found himself inside her at last. She was tight around him. He was generously sized at nearly eight inches, but he was not prepared for the intense sensation of how tight she actually was. His own knees threatened to buckle under him. His torso dropped like dead weight on her back as he struggled to remain in control of his motions. His hips, however, were autonomously spasming and driving his length deeper into Katy.

"Fucking hell... you're even tighter than I imagined," he managed to gasp out like a runner after a marathon. He was fully sheathed in her now and felt her stretching and gripping his length. "I've wanted this since the day we met."

Gathering himself, he pulled back and thrusted into her again. Katy's moans had transformed into something more urgent and desperate, taking on more of the qualities of a cry as Jeff's swollen head rammed into her.

She rasped out "God...fuck...mpfff" over and over as he reached bottom inside her.

Katy then let out a long cry of climax. Jeff grunted desperately, bringing his second hand to her other shoulder and gripped her. One final deep thrust as they both convulsed and Jeff felt the buzzing desperation of the first jet of cum releasing inside her. His fingers dug into her shoulders with each pulse of his cock which in turn was accompanied by an animalistic groan through gritted teeth. He shoved himself hard against her battered cervix and pressed her body tight against the worktop. Beads of sweat dotted his brow and his whole body trembled when the last drops of his seed were squeezed inside her convulsing body.

In the moments that directly followed, his senses returned to him and he was suddenly keenly aware of the situation that had just transpired. He glanced around quickly to ensure no one happened upon them and was relieved to find the office as empty as it was when they met at the coffee machine. With a sigh of relief, he raised himself off her back and allowed her to catch her breath. His still hard cock slipped out of her intensely tight grip and his cum soon followed and slithered down her inner thighs into the fabric of her tights. Clarity graduall came to him and he was astounded that he had done something which would have been out of character before he met Katy. He also felt more satisfied by this quick and intense encounter than he had at any other point in his life.

Katy was the one to break the silence, still panting against the worktop. "Oh my fucking god..." she whimpered. "Daddy... that was so fucking good!"

At that she snapped her head back and blushed as if she had not meant to say it out loud. Her hand covered her mouth and her gorgeous eyes opened wider than he had ever seen them open before.

Jeff reveled in his luck. How was it that he just happened to find someone he was so fond of that shared so many of his secret kinks? He grinned at her slyly and gave her another playful smack across her rump.

"Oh, don't worry Katy. Daddy really enjoyed that as well!"

They both laughed at each other in embarassed relief. Katy stood, trying to find her footing with only one sandal. Her eyes stayed locked on his the entire time, which did nothing to aide in her balance. They had a different look about them now. Intense... surprised... satisfied seemingly all at the same time.

Jeff broke her gaze to pull up his trousers and refasten his belt while Katy slipped her wayward sandal back to her foot. After a moment of feeding his belt through the buckle, he felt her hands on his face as she dragged him down to her height to kiss him. The relief and desire that washed over Jeff at that moment almost brought him to his knees. He savoured her kisses and returned them eagerly and wrapped his arms around her torso.

"So... we're definitely doing that again! My god, Katy, that was the most intense fuck I've ever had!" he blurted out as she broke their kiss.

She looked up at him in that familiar, sexy and heart-melting way of hers and replied, "You are one horny married daddy, aren't you?"

He chuckled at her and said, "And you're one hot little dirty girl!" They both sighed and then laughed while Katy accompanied him back to his desk to collect his things.

"You know," Katy started, "these were my favourite tights." She feigned a sad face and stuck out her lower lip at him.

"Well, in that case, perhaps when you return from your visit, daddy will have to get you some new ones!" he quipped as he slipped his pack over his shoulder.

The pair walked arm-in-arm down the empty corridor toward the main entrance and the car park both beaming with happiness and satisfaction. Jeff walked her toward her little red coupe and opened the door for her as she climbed inside.

"You know," he started sheepishly, "I am really going to miss you."

She looked up at him with fire in her eyes. "That was the plan all along!"

"Let me know when you've arrived safely, yeah?"

"Of course!" she chirped back at him. "And when I return, we can properly break in my flat?"

"How could I refuse that?"

They kissed one final time for the evening and Katy drove off to pack for her journey. Jeff was lighter in spirit than he could remember being in ages all the way back to his home. Upon arriving he promptly dropped his things in his home office and showered while Janice was lost on her laptop. He poured himself a drink and read a book in the study until he was ready for bed. Before laying down, he tapped out a final text to Katy for the night.

Night kiddo, maybe dirty girls sleep well after all?

A few moments later he saw her reply.

Night daddy! And I'll be sure to let you know.

As elated as Jeff was to have had the object of his desire before she left for her visit home, he now faced the poignant fact that he was going to miss Katy even more than he was already prepared. The feeling of her body, the wetness of her lips, the sounds she made when he had her all played in his mind repeatedly and kept him in a constant state of arousal. She remained fixed in his mind even when she wasn't messaging or teasing him via phone. The memory of their tryst was all that was needed to get him hard at a moment's notice. He didn't quite understand the attraction she had for him, but was well beyond questioning it.

In her absence, his interactions with everyone else seemed to be dull in comparison. The more he thought about Katy, the harder it was to imagine there being a time when he didn't know her, as silly as that thought seemed practically. In his rational thoughts, it seemed ludicrous that someone as young as she could be so drawn to him, and at the same time seemed to offer the depth of personality and the kinks and excitement that eluded him for his entire adult life. There was something between them that made no practical sense, but was equally real and powerful. Though he couldn't put his finger on it, or was able to explain it, he leaned into it with his whole being.

Katy kept him up to date on her outfits by day and even shared pictures of her childhood home with him. He took it as an endearing gesture of trust and relished the opportunity to get to know her more intimately. The battery life on his phone took quite the beating in the week she was gone as they were texting and calling any chance either had. Jeff learned that part of the reason for her visit was that her mother was not quite well and had been battling cancer. This struck at his heartstrings as he recalled his father's own bout with cancer. It had only been a couple of years since they laid him to rest and Jeff offered as much emotional support as he could muster by phone.

The week seemed to go on forever, but gradually progressed at the pace of office life. The design that he was rushing the night of their rendezvous in the office was approved by the customer which gave him a brief respite from the late hours in the office. Things at home for Jeff were much the same as they had always been, just with more excuses to find privacy and manually relieve the sexual energy that was always bubbling to the surface in his mind over Katy.